Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541249 times)

Offline miss_t

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2385 on: August 20, 2019, 11:13:47 PM »
Do I have to know a bit of tarot for me to understand her reading? I mean I don’t know anything about tarot cards and I have an upcoming reading with her next week. I hope I won’t end up interrupting her the whole time just to ask what a certain card means. Don’t even know what that shadow card you guys keep on mentioning. lol I’m nervous and excited. I hope I wouldn’t need any more readings this year after my reading with her.

Offline hope36

« Reply #2386 on: August 20, 2019, 11:56:44 PM »
Do I have to know a bit of tarot for me to understand her reading? I mean I don’t know anything about tarot cards and I have an upcoming reading with her next week. I hope I won’t end up interrupting her the whole time just to ask what a certain card means. Don’t even know what that shadow card you guys keep on mentioning. lol I’m nervous and excited. I hope I wouldn’t need any more readings this year after my reading with her.
No you don't need to know, she will interpret the cards for you!
But def record the reading, so you can go back and listen to it, and do your googling after :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2387 on: August 21, 2019, 12:16:45 AM »
No you don't need to know, she will interpret the cards for you!
But def record the reading, so you can go back and listen to it, and do your googling after :)

I agree with this - you don't necessarily need to know Tarot before the reading, she will interpret the cards for you - her interpretation is based on the deck she is using (not all decks are the same), and the position in the spread that the particular card falls - the same card can actually change meanings depending on where it falls.   You may want to google to look at the cards that come in a Tarot deck just so you can recognize some of the card names when they come up, though - some of the major arcana have names that might seem strange to someone who has never heard of them before (i.e. The Hierophant), but this is just a suggestion and definitely isn't necessary before reading with her if you don't feel like doing it or don't have time - no big deal.

I totally agree with recording the reading - I can't emphasize this enough!!

Good luck! :)

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2388 on: August 21, 2019, 12:22:37 AM »
Thanks Hope and Jen! This has been a long wait. I think more than 1 month, so I’m getting anxious. I hope it’s worth the wait. 🙂

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2389 on: August 21, 2019, 12:43:33 AM »
Anyone ever have Yona tell them something was “in sight of change”?

Curious about the meaning of this one here.

No, that's a new one to me - I haven't had that phrasing before in my readings.  My first thought is that it may mean that something is going to change soon, but I think I may be grasping at straws here 🤔...sorry, not much help!

Offline user5942

« Reply #2390 on: August 21, 2019, 03:58:34 AM »
Yes.

In my first two readings there was no mention of a tower - basically a horrible event that Yona sees which will be happening and there’s no way around it.

I read with her in July and the tower was “imminent” for me and Yona thought this would happen very, very shortly. It was also paired with the 3 of swords, another card for pain and betrayal.

I was thinking how she could’ve missed this in the other two readings before it and a week after the reading, my tower indeed did happen. It was painful and heartbreaking and shattering as Yona said it would be.

I think the other two readings have yet to play out, but this most recent one has the fastest moving cards for me that I’ve noticed *so far*. I had another prediction from the July reading happen and there’s no way I’m making these predictions *fit*, they played out as specifically as Yona said with physical descriptions and surrounding circumstances.

Don’t forget, Yonas predictions can take years to happen..
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:01:03 AM by user5942 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2391 on: August 21, 2019, 04:00:04 AM »
Well I thought the guy that I just broke up with was the guy that Yona was predicting for me. However after really analyzing this past relationship the connection wasnt really there. The guy said & did too many things that got under my skin. At the end of the day it just didnt feel right so I ended it. Sad thing is I'm pregnant with the guys baby but that wasnt enough for me to want to stay with him at the end of the day. Looking back Yona made no mention of this guy or the pregnancy. She just mentioned me falling head over heels for a guy. That this guy is basically the one that will make me forget all over guys. I'm not saying shes wrong about this guy because obviously it hasnt happened yet because I definitely did not fall head over heels for this guy. The whole time I was thinking about an ex. My question is does she tend to miss big chunks of time/events in her readings? She said nothing of a pregnancy or another relationship in between. Maybe in the whole scheme of things it's not important idk.

I only read with her once but I feel she deosn't see all big life events for everybody.
She saw somebody travels she saw someby getting upset to theri friends, like large to small things, but for me she just saw two or three things coming up.
Probably it's connection I don't know.

Like I have a trip coming up from this Friday( I'm going to the States and it was fixed the beginning this year) she didn't mention a trip in our reading this May.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2392 on: August 21, 2019, 04:03:20 AM »
I can see a lot of people talk about destiny and fate that Yona believes 80% are pre destinied in our life.
However she wasn't very clear about the outcome my POI and me but she said' you may..'
'I think you probably will...'

Which annoys me little bit if everything is predestinied why the outcome is not that assertive..

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2393 on: August 21, 2019, 04:12:05 AM »
Well I thought the guy that I just broke up with was the guy that Yona was predicting for me. However after really analyzing this past relationship the connection wasnt really there. The guy said & did too many things that got under my skin. At the end of the day it just didnt feel right so I ended it. Sad thing is I'm pregnant with the guys baby but that wasnt enough for me to want to stay with him at the end of the day. Looking back Yona made no mention of this guy or the pregnancy. She just mentioned me falling head over heels for a guy. That this guy is basically the one that will make me forget all over guys. I'm not saying shes wrong about this guy because obviously it hasnt happened yet because I definitely did not fall head over heels for this guy. The whole time I was thinking about an ex. My question is does she tend to miss big chunks of time/events in her readings? She said nothing of a pregnancy or another relationship in between. Maybe in the whole scheme of things it's not important idk.

I only read with her once but I feel she deosn't see all big life events for everybody.
She saw somebody travels she saw someby getting upset to theri friends, like large to small things, but for me she just saw two or three things coming up.

Like I have a trip coming up from this Friday( I'm going to the States and it was fixed the beginning this year) she didn't mention a trip in our reading this May.

The same to me. I ONLY got 2 (big) predictions from her in the first reading (the present and past was described amazingly though) that did not happen. And the second time also 3 (small) predictions, and again pending.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2394 on: August 21, 2019, 04:23:14 AM »

The same to me. I ONLY got 2 (big) predictions from her in the first reading (the present and past was described amazingly though) that did not happen. And the second time also 3 (small) predictions, and again pending.

Hi Jili,how long gap of the timing she predicted?
One prediction she made(small) happened the exact timing she predicted.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2395 on: August 21, 2019, 04:27:34 AM »
I read with Yona back in march nothing she said has happened yet. i have booked a topup that not till october jeesh! Should I ask for a general reading again or specific topics. In your experience do the predictions work better if specific questions are asked

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2396 on: August 21, 2019, 04:31:08 AM »

Hi Jili,how long gap of the timing she predicted?
One prediction she made(small) happened the exact timing she predicted.

I am assuming you're asking how far out was her timeframe. Right? Reading was in Oct and her prediction was supposed to happen in 3-4 months. But Yona always says, I guess timeframes and so they are not very accurate.

The second time, the timeframes are for Aug/Sep. Nothing yet!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2397 on: August 21, 2019, 04:34:46 AM »
Thanks Jili yeah I wanted to ask that:)

There is another one and half months to go till end of September!
Hope your prediction will pan out!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 04:39:03 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2398 on: August 21, 2019, 05:01:46 AM »
Thanks Jili yeah I wanted to ask that:)

There is another one and half months to go till end of September!
Hope your prediction will pan out!

Thank you :)

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2399 on: August 21, 2019, 05:23:38 AM »
I can see a lot of people talk about destiny and fate that Yona believes 80% are pre destinied in our life.
However she wasn't very clear about the outcome my POI and me but she said' you may..'
'I think you probably will...'

Which annoys me little bit if everything is predestinied why the outcome is not that assertive..

I have to agree with this. She told me that if I stuck around the life I were doing then my ex POI would get bored and have nothing to be jealous or curious of as my life would be mundane and there would be no future. She said if I got something on the side like learning or a voluntary job then at least he could be more curious and see I had changed aspects of my life for when he next came in - she couldn't tell me which I would choose. Yona also didn't give me an ending in concrete that I would reconcile with an ex, she just said do some classes keep busy in your life then he will come in and you'll slowly start planning to meet and do things and it will build into something more sustainable and better where things will get serious. So I asked "a relationship?" And she said yes.

I've seen a couple of comments say she never gives a concerete ending but says what you'll do along the way, so if she believes in predestined events then why can't she see your ending? My reading was certainly full of lots of "if you do this then x will happen but if you do that then be cautious that yz will happen".