Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541449 times)

Offline Heather

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2370 on: August 18, 2019, 03:50:52 PM »
Any relationship will grow apart if not nurtured. It’s just a part of life. I don’t think this is a real problem, like if there was another woman who had his interest.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2371 on: August 18, 2019, 04:37:06 PM »
Any relationship will grow apart if not nurtured. It’s just a part of life. I don’t think this is a real problem, like if there was another woman who had his interest.

I guess you’re right! And I’m very thankful that there isn’t another woman in the picture.. just wish he would be ready to officially commit to me.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2372 on: August 18, 2019, 04:42:45 PM »
Did you ask specific questions or was it solely a general reading?

I asked questions, but she also predicted work stuff.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2373 on: August 19, 2019, 04:46:18 AM »
I'm happy to hear that her reading resonated with you and was a blessing. Maybe it will be just what you needed to be able to trust in the divine timing of your paths crossing again, allowing you to be patient for that to come and still enjoy your life in the now until it does. Wishing you peace, Professor.

Offline supreME19

« Reply #2374 on: August 19, 2019, 01:28:33 PM »
Hello everyone!  I'm fairly new to this forum.  I was in search of a psychic. Ihad one I use to go to a lot (in person), but I'm not sure if either she mislead me or whether or not my POI (at that time) was just not meant to be. 

So on my new search, I found that Yona had great reviews so I decided to give her a try.  I paid on on her website on 8/9/2019, but have not heard back from her.  I sent an email /inquiry via her website.  Yet still no response. 

Does it usually take this long to schedule an appointment? Am I supposed to wait longer?  Any help would be appreciated!!

Offline peterson03

« Reply #2375 on: August 19, 2019, 01:37:07 PM »
Such a wonderful post..to read about the peace you have found! 
You were in a place of strength going into this reading so what she sees will manifest.
I agree with her...that what is to be- will be.  And now that you are truly opened to this...move forward and don't look back.
Blessings to you!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2376 on: August 19, 2019, 01:42:15 PM »
Although Yona got nothing at all for me, I definitely agree with her that our futures are set and we can only speed up or slow down the outcomes, but they will happen. I just believe that very few and old fashioned readers can truly see our futures and perhaps others can't see past our free will (ie they don't see the actual outcome, only predict by the now, whereas a good reader can read our destined outcomes) which would explain why they validate well at the time of the reading, or they simply got it wrong. We truly know our futures deep down by our own intuition.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 01:51:38 PM by Star_01 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2377 on: August 19, 2019, 01:43:17 PM »
Hello everyone!  I'm fairly new to this forum.  I was in search of a psychic. Ihad one I use to go to a lot (in person), but I'm not sure if either she mislead me or whether or not my POI (at that time) was just not meant to be. 

So on my new search, I found that Yona had great reviews so I decided to give her a try.  I paid on on her website on 8/9/2019, but have not heard back from her.  I sent an email /inquiry via her website.  Yet still no response. 

Does it usually take this long to schedule an appointment? Am I supposed to wait longer?  Any help would be appreciated!!

Yona usually gets back to you with in 48 hrs. I would email her again.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2378 on: August 20, 2019, 12:40:51 PM »
I got a small hit from Yona when I read with her last month she said I will have disagreements and I will speak up for myself. Well last week I had a disagreement with a group of friends 4 people. 3 of us share the same bday one and two weeks apart originally we were suppose to be going on a cruise , and me and my other friend already made payments. Then one of the bday girls decideds last minute to look into what the cruise offers and expressed that she feels it’s to expensive and she thought drinks were included in the free food and expressed that she rather just go to one place and do all inclusive so I asked the other bday girl what she wanted to do and she expressed that yeah it’s epensive so me and my other friend canceled our reservation and ended up losing money. That same day I asked the group to give me places they were interested in going so I can make an excel sheet with the places prices and flights and send it to people ASAP because the dates of the trip is the first week of October. Well I finished the sheet and sent it to everyone two of the girls reviewed it and expressed that they wanted to go to Europe over going to the Caribbean again. One of the bday girls didn’t look at it and was procrastinating (her bad habit) anyway this group tends to book things last minute I am very much a planner and have no issue looking up places but I do expect people to actually look at they places and do their own research which they don’t do . Well last week one of the bday girls expressed that she didn’t want to go Europe and she wanted to go the Caribbean to do all inclusive and since the trip is last minute the prices are high and on top of that I didn’t want to go to the places she wanted to go to . In the end I felt like I already made the compromise of canceling the cruise to try to do something that everyone wanted to do I ended up losing out on money and now I’m going to waste more money to go somewhere that I don’t want to go to and it is going to be September soon and we still haven’t chose a place. So I decided to tell them I’m not going and they flipped on me saying I’m being annoying and they understand it’s frustrating and we need to compromise and I expressed to them that I should not be pressured to go on a trip and I go on every single trip and plan every single one and I will not be ridiculed . Anyway so I’m not going and I’m going to do a solo trip to Cali instead. So hit for Yona

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2379 on: August 20, 2019, 01:05:12 PM »
Yona uses things like this as a marker, was this for a maker as to when other things will start manifesting?

I got a small hit from Yona when I read with her last month she said I will have disagreements and I will speak up for myself. Well last week I had a disagreement with a group of friends 4 people. 3 of us share the same bday one and two weeks apart originally we were suppose to be going on a cruise , and me and my other friend already made payments. Then one of the bday girls decideds last minute to look into what the cruise offers and expressed that she feels it’s to expensive and she thought drinks were included in the free food and expressed that she rather just go to one place and do all inclusive so I asked the other bday girl what she wanted to do and she expressed that yeah it’s epensive so me and my other friend canceled our reservation and ended up losing money. That same day I asked the group to give me places they were interested in going so I can make an excel sheet with the places prices and flights and send it to people ASAP because the dates of the trip is the first week of October. Well I finished the sheet and sent it to everyone two of the girls reviewed it and expressed that they wanted to go to Europe over going to the Caribbean again. One of the bday girls didn’t look at it and was procrastinating (her bad habit) anyway this group tends to book things last minute I am very much a planner and have no issue looking up places but I do expect people to actually look at they places and do their own research which they don’t do . Well last week one of the bday girls expressed that she didn’t want to go Europe and she wanted to go the Caribbean to do all inclusive and since the trip is last minute the prices are high and on top of that I didn’t want to go to the places she wanted to go to . In the end I felt like I already made the compromise of canceling the cruise to try to do something that everyone wanted to do I ended up losing out on money and now I’m going to waste more money to go somewhere that I don’t want to go to and it is going to be September soon and we still haven’t chose a place. So I decided to tell them I’m not going and they flipped on me saying I’m being annoying and they understand it’s frustrating and we need to compromise and I expressed to them that I should not be pressured to go on a trip and I go on every single trip and plan every single one and I will not be ridiculed . Anyway so I’m not going and I’m going to do a solo trip to Cali instead. So hit for Yona

Offline supreME19

« Reply #2380 on: August 20, 2019, 02:38:55 PM »
Thank you!  I took your advice and messaged her.  I made an appointment for late September! 😁.

I'll let everyone know how it goes. I hope everything resonates.

Also check your spam folder :).

Lovefash67

« Reply #2381 on: August 20, 2019, 06:01:37 PM »
Yona uses things like this as a marker, was this for a maker as to when other things will start manifesting?

No it wasn’t she said after I go on a trip near my bday a flirtatious approach will be made I did end up booking a solo trip

Offline fefe

« Reply #2382 on: August 20, 2019, 07:09:38 PM »
Quick question. I have two hits coming from my reading with Yona soon. They were not romantic hits but one related to a work training and the other was a social event that she just asked me last week if I was aware of last and I said no. Then yesterday coworkers asked me if I wanted to go out with them first weekend of September and I said yes. She said the social event would be within two-three weeks and she described one of my male coworkers who would be there interacting with me so I know this is the event she was seeing. But anyway my question is she saw another card from my previous reading that has not happened yet, which I know is coming soon but she stated that it was one card and it is a timeframe reference, would this be considered a marker? I am unsure because I never read with a reader who gives markers but it sounded like one so I just wanted to ask.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2383 on: August 20, 2019, 09:34:48 PM »
For me in my last reading in July, an event she saw (work related) is happening after a love prediction.

I’m thinking that this work prediction will happen at a conference I’m having tomorrow and Thursday that’s a professional development. The love prediction involving a blue eyed man with light hair happened last month a few weeks after the reading.

Who knows, maybe I’ll meet another blue eyed man with light eyes who is a player after this professional development as well lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2384 on: August 20, 2019, 10:49:53 PM »
Anyone ever have Yona tell them something was “in sight of change”?

Curious about the meaning of this one here.