Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541386 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2250 on: July 31, 2019, 03:13:31 PM »
Sigh. Well Yona saw him really clear. Saw business ideas we have talked about and us finalizing business plans so old guy is out but she still sees him trying to contact me. Alex is all over my reading in love and career. And then she says tge fated words many others have said. This looks like a year to be solid. FML. She also sees a guy coming in and flirting that I won't want but the description matches the ex. If he comes back I will tell him to kick rocks. Interesting bit she said my guy showed up first in the cards before me which she said means he has had an attraction to me longer than I have him. My shadow card was the ex lol. I have 5 pages of notes I need to wrap my head around.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2251 on: July 31, 2019, 04:32:46 PM »
Hi Maggs what did Yona say about 'fated words'?
She said some fated words' to me too.

Sigh. Well Yona saw him really clear. Saw business ideas we have talked about and us finalizing business plans so old guy is out but she still sees him trying to contact me. Alex is all over my reading in love and career. And then she says tge fated words many others have said. This looks like a year to be solid. FML. She also sees a guy coming in and flirting that I won't want but the description matches the ex. If he comes back I will tell him to kick rocks. Interesting bit she said my guy showed up first in the cards before me which she said means he has had an attraction to me longer than I have him. My shadow card was the ex lol. I have 5 pages of notes I need to wrap my head around.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2252 on: July 31, 2019, 04:56:45 PM »
Hi Maggs what did Yona say about 'fated words'?
She said some fated words' to me too.

She didn't actually say fated words to me I just meant that they must be fated since Matilda Yona Cookie Rusty Kisha Druids Glen Micah hell a lot have said 6 to 12 months till full commitment. I only mentioned it recently and the timing was picked up by most before I said it here. He even told me the other day he will be working 85 hours plus a week for the next 6 to 12 months after several readers saw it. It must be fated I would think.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2253 on: August 01, 2019, 03:15:17 AM »
All I have a question for you. I read with Yona back in March She told me I have fast moving cards and that things should be coming to a head by summer. So far I have not seen anything happen from her predictions. She had some good and bad things in her reading and I have to seen any of it. Should I do a top up or should I give this a bit more time. Also when you do a top up do you refer to your first reading, do you ask a specific question from your first reading how does it work

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2254 on: August 01, 2019, 03:31:39 AM »
All I have a question for you. I read with Yona back in March She told me I have fast moving cards and that things should be coming to a head by summer. So far I have not seen anything happen from her predictions. She had some good and bad things in her reading and I have to seen any of it. Should I do a top up or should I give this a bit more time. Also when you do a top up do you refer to your first reading, do you ask a specific question from your first reading how does it work

I would wait longer and not refer to your first reading, cause she should be able to pick it up through the cards and I would never ask her any questions.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2255 on: August 01, 2019, 04:00:34 AM »
Don’t trust anything with timing with her, an example is my friend had a reading with Yona, she mentioned a move coming up this summer, my friend is moving but not until next summer, this is when she plans on separating from her family. I think Yona saw summer but wasn’t sure which summer. Events happens but timing suck

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2256 on: August 01, 2019, 02:21:59 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:53:17 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2257 on: August 01, 2019, 02:42:03 PM »
Alstate my predictions tend to take2-3 years
I agree let go of any timing with Yona or any readers I had stuff I got in Yona readings come in and the reading was 2013 it happened in 2015

Don’t trust anything with timing with her, an example is my friend had a reading with Yona, she mentioned a move coming up this summer, my friend is moving but not until next summer, this is when she plans on separating from her family. I think Yona saw summer but wasn’t sure which summer. Events happens but timing suck

My main one looks to be about 2 years

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2258 on: August 01, 2019, 09:42:54 PM »
Just wanted to update that Yona's reading for me from April continues to play out as she said, both the good and the annoying. Her timing of summer is even right which surprises me. These are romantic predictions but please don't ask for details, I don't give them out.

She got some non-romance ones but they haven't happened yet. Also she likely misinterpreted one involving my family - but we'll see, that could be to come.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2259 on: August 01, 2019, 09:49:29 PM »
Just wanted to update that Yona's reading for me from April continues to play out as she said, both the good and the annoying. Her timing of summer is even right which surprises me. These are romantic predictions but please don't ask for details, I don't give them out.

She got some non-romance ones but they haven't happened yet. Also she likely misinterpreted one involving my family - but we'll see, that could be to come.

Happy for you! I know timing isn’t her forte.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2260 on: August 01, 2019, 11:49:53 PM »
Curious, has Yona accurately predicted the loss of a job for anyone?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2261 on: August 02, 2019, 12:24:07 AM »
She told me I’ll be rearranging my finances and the shortly there will be that new job but she didn’t specifically say you will lose your job, I think it’s hard for her to say those words from what i’ve heard.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2262 on: August 02, 2019, 12:26:36 AM »

Yes twice but in a round about way

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2263 on: August 02, 2019, 01:48:39 AM »
She told me I’ll be rearranging my finances and the shortly there will be that new job but she didn’t specifically say you will lose your job, I think it’s hard for her to say those words from what i’ve heard.

Ahhh okay. Yeah I could see with her demeanor how she may have difficulties with that.

Thank you!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2264 on: August 02, 2019, 01:52:36 AM »

Yes twice but in a round about way

Thanks Sparkle!

anything