Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541567 times)

Offline Catlover86

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2235 on: July 28, 2019, 04:33:15 AM »
I am thinking everyone is wrong in regards to my love life. Yona’s predictions have been coming to pass from our reading back in May this year, she said new love. That it was tied to my blessing which is my unborn baby. She said she saw a status change between he and I in summer, but then she after summer. I honestly don’t think that’s going to happen. Everything is so shitty right now between me and that person. She mentioned moving. Said we would agree to living arrangements and she felt that meant us moving in together but again I don’t see that happening. Maybe living arrangements means more for the baby? Idk. This sucks.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2236 on: July 28, 2019, 05:33:55 AM »
Well, I am sad to say, that even though Yona's first prediction may have come to pass (the job-like interview process), I do not think her second, romance-related prediction will come to pass. 

She said that my POI and I will have a face-to-face discussion (she specifically said, "this will not be over Skype, or phone, etc) and we will discuss practical matters including financial matters.  This will not be a romantic discussion, but of practical matters... this will lead to future communications which will, over time, lead to romantic discussions.  While she did not give a timeline (she said the first prediction would happen within two weeks - it did, exactly 13 days later), she did say that the second prediction would come true later within a few months. 

A few nights ago, I messaged my POI to ask to borrow an hour of her time.  I just wanted to discuss a few things, but she refused stating that she is dating someone else and she wished me the best of luck.

Who knows... maybe she will, in the end, be right?  But, for now, it seems that her prediction was wrong and I, at least for now, am moving on.  There is some weight being lifted from my shoulders. 

If Yona was wrong... then that means that Cookie, Mattie, Yona, Kisha, and a number of other readers were wrong.  It would also mean that Golden Dawn Tarot, QOC, Delores (CP), and Celeste's first reading (CP - who later flipped) were correct.

Probably a whole different woman Yona is talking about, man. Id take your POIs best wishes as the reality of the situation.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2237 on: July 28, 2019, 05:59:16 AM »
Honestly folks, after some reflection, and a discussion with a friend... I think that Yona's second prediction actually came to pass.  Also, after reviewing the reading... Yona did not specify that this second prediction would be face-to-face (my mistake).  In fact, she didn't say it would be face-to-face, or remote... she just said it would happen. 

Yona's predictions seem to fall in order as they are brought up in the reading.  Well, today, I had an hours-long discussion over Facetime with an ex from several years ago - a discussion which was not planned or anticipated.  I would say that the discussion we had was personal, practical matters, and financial matters... as Yona said.  Now, I don't necessarily see a future with this woman (as she lives ~900 miles away and there are other factors which would motivate me away from a long-term commitment). 

Now all that said, Yona did seem to suggest that my recent ex (my POI) would come back by the end of year.  Her descriptions do very much match my POI (recent ex) and so there may very well be a chance of rekindling.  But, for the time being, I am moving on but I will leave the door open to whatever happens.  Yona said that my ex would make it very clear that she is attempting to get my attention. 

So, I apologize for any confusion friends.  It would seem that Yona was correct and I owe her and you all an apology.  Hopefully, the rest of her reading comes to fruition. 

Offline Bean82

« Reply #2238 on: July 29, 2019, 12:28:56 AM »
Hi all! I had a reading with Yona back in 5/29. A few of her predictions have happened for me so getting reading to order my second reading for Sept timeframe. Question: my first reading was the half hour tarot. Do you suggest a top up for my second or the in-depth tarot/crystal ball reading? Thanks!

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #2239 on: July 30, 2019, 12:14:08 PM »
Hi guys, I am new to this board and I have done a lot of readings in the past and I have to tell you that I have lost faith in believing in psychics. No one has been 100% accurate and all of them were wrong about the outcome between me and my POI. Now I have moved on and don't want anything to do with that person.

However, about 2 months ago, when I was still hung up on the POI. I was heartbroken, depressed and going through a lot, I thought I wanted to give Yona a shot due to her feedback and reputation and I wouldn't read with anyone else after so I booked an appointment with her and I only got to read with her like 2 weeks ago so the wait was around 2 months. Having said that, when the time, I had already had nothing to ask her because I have moved on and the POI is with someone else now so the questions I had 2 months back, I got them all answered but since I already booked my appointment with her, I might as well read with her anyway! And I have to say that she is the best reader I have encountered although her predictions have not happened yet. I feel Yona is a real deal and indeed very ethical. She was 100000% accurate in describing my POI's personality and the situation we were in.

Ok the first sentence I said after picking up her call was "I don't really have anything to ask you now because the person I was going to ask about is with someone else now and the things I wanted to know, I have all the answers but since we are here so please tell me what you see going to happen anyway" Then Yona was like "Ok let's have a look if I will see him in your future and I'll also tell you about other things in your life". Yona nailed my POI's personality. She said the guy is very lazy, lacking motivation and not where he wants to be in his life so he is not happy. I knew that was him 100%.

She predicted 4 things happening in my life and all happening this year . First of all, she saw me changing my look and she said that I will look better and feel better about myself and I think this one is already unfolding because even before our appointment, I have been researching about cosmetic surgery and my appointment is this coming Friday. This has been planned so surely, I'm not forcing the prediction to happen.

Secondly, she said that in a couple of months, the POI will post a picture with his new girlfriend on social media and I will be upset seeing that but nothing major like I will move past it very quickly. She also said that the reason he is going to do that is because of ego boost. He wants everyone to think that look I'm not working. I don't have money and I can still get a girl so we shall see.

Thirdly, Yona told me there will be many guys interested in me but she didn't mention anything about the new relationship. I think this one is unfolding as well because last week my friend's friend just asked her to introduce him to me and we went to have dinner together 3 days ago but let's see if there will be more guys lol.

Last prediction, before end of the year, the POI will crawl back and it will happen in my location. She saw him travelling to me wanting me to want him like I before did and she said "Hopefully you will say no because you and he are different levels and you can do much better". Yona said he will say stuff like that girl (the new gf) is not as special as he thought she was and he will try to make money so he can travel to be with me bla bla. I don't know we shall see but I have moved on from him and decided that I don't want to be with this type person anymore. He is too toxic to be around.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2240 on: July 30, 2019, 03:53:09 PM »
Last prediction, before end of the year, the POI will crawl back and it will happen in my location. She saw him travelling to me wanting me to want him like I before did and she said "Hopefully you will say no because you and he are different levels and you can do much better". Yona said he will say stuff like that girl (the new gf) is not as special as he thought she was and he will try to make money so he can travel to be with me bla bla. I don't know we shall see but I have moved on from him and decided that I don't want to be with this type person anymore. He is too toxic to be around.
Yep, this is how it usually happens. Men can feel it on some level or know that you are done in a spiritual sense, so this is when they try to come back, although they should have gotten their shyte together to keep you in the first place. (you have let go of him on another level or will be close to doing that steadfastly). Morons.

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #2241 on: July 30, 2019, 04:00:46 PM »
She said he will realise that I was the best thing that ever happened to him but still not fully probably 70% lol but if I turn him down when he comes back, he will regret this the rest of his life.

She said this guy is not a winner and someone who makes poor decisions in his life like he is not smart at life as he seems to be (and that was why I was attracted to him in the first thinking he was smart and confident lol).

Yona also said that when he comes back to me, he will have no money left (he has quit his job and been unemployed for over a year now). Thank you, next please!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2242 on: July 30, 2019, 04:05:13 PM »
She said he will realise that I was the best thing that ever happened to him but still not fully probably 70% lol but if I turn him down when he comes back, he will regret this the rest of his life.

She said this guy is not a winner and someone who makes poor decisions in his life like he is not smart at life as he seems to be (and that was why I was attracted to him in the first thinking he was smart and confident lol).

Yona also said that when he comes back to me, he will have no money left (he has quit his job and been unemployed for over a year now). Thank you, next please!
Ha Ha. The easier and more gentler when you turn him down, the more he will regret it. If you're angry and yelling he'll be glad he's out...but if you're kind and playful and sort of touch him a little here and there or move in close or give him a long and lingering hug. He'll turn into your stalker.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2243 on: July 30, 2019, 04:36:24 PM »
Finally after 5 weeks of waiting my top up is tomorrow. I will hopefully find out if my first reading I thought was about my ex was really about the current. I hope it is because I have no desire to go back to the ex now. He started the fire on his end of the bridge then I set one on my end too as he tried to stomp his out. Then when I stomped mine out he set another so I set one too I think the bridge is gone now lol.

Offline Pollytee

« Reply #2244 on: July 30, 2019, 04:44:00 PM »
Haha I don't know if it will happen like Yona said but I won't be upset if it won't happen because I don't want him back now especially when she said he will come back with no money left lol. Don't get me wrong I'm not with anyone for their money nor looking to leech off a guy but if by the time he comes back to me he is still unemployed then he is irresponsible with his own life and I don't want that kinda partner plus what he did to me in the past is just so difficult to be forgiven so no! However, Yona is a brilliant reader and real. She didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. Whatever she told me made sense and I could all relate.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2245 on: July 31, 2019, 03:08:25 AM »
Finally after 5 weeks of waiting my top up is tomorrow. I will hopefully find out if my first reading I thought was about my ex was really about the current. I hope it is because I have no desire to go back to the ex now. He started the fire on his end of the bridge then I set one on my end too as he tried to stomp his out. Then when I stomped mine out he set another so I set one too I think the bridge is gone now lol.

I kind of love your explanation here that was so funny ( not funny for you)  I hope she picks things up for you I do love Yona but her wait time is horrendously long atm

I swear its Virgo men. They are the worst with not expressing their feelings over thinking crap and then getting mad when you don't know what they want and blowing up. Eyeroll old guy and new guy both Virgos. Its funny to me too. I hold no hard feelings towards the ex we couldn't get our timing in sync. And in hind sight he was complete opposite of my normal type so I'm not sure if we would have ever got it right.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2246 on: July 31, 2019, 03:13:54 AM »
Ugh mines Virgo too, maggs! 🙄🙄

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2247 on: July 31, 2019, 03:25:28 AM »

God I am so sorry lol. They are awesome until they get in their own heads and self sabotage everything.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2248 on: July 31, 2019, 03:57:42 AM »

God I am so sorry lol. They are awesome until they get in their own heads and self sabotage everything.

Virgos do go inside their own head and they blow really quickly  I know that from first hadn't experience but they are loyal and kind too

Yes they are so kind and loyal and I constantly tell him to get out of his head. The only time he doesn't over think is when we lay around talking. That's when he tells me how safe he feels with me then the stress kicks in and he acts out because he knows I won't strike back at him because I understand his dumb ass. Just wish it was easier right now. Yona will hopefully give me the insight I need. 10 more hours ugh after 5 long weeks.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2249 on: July 31, 2019, 09:56:53 AM »
Wos it's just amazing that Yona picked up your ex so specifically.
Hope you'll have a waywayway better relationship with a great guy!

Hi guys, I am new to this board and I have done a lot of readings in the past and I have to tell you that I have lost faith in believing in psychics. No one has been 100% accurate and all of them were wrong about the outcome between me and my POI. Now I have moved on and don't want anything to do with that person.

However, about 2 months ago, when I was still hung up on the POI. I was heartbroken, depressed and going through a lot, I thought I wanted to give Yona a shot due to her feedback and reputation and I wouldn't read with anyone else after so I booked an appointment with her and I only got to read with her like 2 weeks ago so the wait was around 2 months. Having said that, when the time, I had already had nothing to ask her because I have moved on and the POI is with someone else now so the questions I had 2 months back, I got them all answered but since I already booked my appointment with her, I might as well read with her anyway! And I have to say that she is the best reader I have encountered although her predictions have not happened yet. I feel Yona is a real deal and indeed very ethical. She was 100000% accurate in describing my POI's personality and the situation we were in.

Ok the first sentence I said after picking up her call was "I don't really have anything to ask you now because the person I was going to ask about is with someone else now and the things I wanted to know, I have all the answers but since we are here so please tell me what you see going to happen anyway" Then Yona was like "Ok let's have a look if I will see him in your future and I'll also tell you about other things in your life". Yona nailed my POI's personality. She said the guy is very lazy, lacking motivation and not where he wants to be in his life so he is not happy. I knew that was him 100%.

She predicted 4 things happening in my life and all happening this year . First of all, she saw me changing my look and she said that I will look better and feel better about myself and I think this one is already unfolding because even before our appointment, I have been researching about cosmetic surgery and my appointment is this coming Friday. This has been planned so surely, I'm not forcing the prediction to happen.

Secondly, she said that in a couple of months, the POI will post a picture with his new girlfriend on social media and I will be upset seeing that but nothing major like I will move past it very quickly. She also said that the reason he is going to do that is because of ego boost. He wants everyone to think that look I'm not working. I don't have money and I can still get a girl so we shall see.

Thirdly, Yona told me there will be many guys interested in me but she didn't mention anything about the new relationship. I think this one is unfolding as well because last week my friend's friend just asked her to introduce him to me and we went to have dinner together 3 days ago but let's see if there will be more guys lol.