Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541467 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2220 on: July 27, 2019, 06:49:22 PM »
What is her area of expertise, direct question or a general read?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2221 on: July 27, 2019, 07:02:35 PM »

Yona always does general reading, however, it's very likely that you get the answer of your questions, i.e. things that you are most concerned about.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2222 on: July 27, 2019, 11:42:52 PM »

Yona always does general reading, however, it's very likely that you get the answer of your questions, i.e. things that you are most concerned about.

Ok thanks

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2223 on: July 28, 2019, 12:25:59 AM »
Booked my first reading but it’s a month out ! Soo far . I’m excited ! Has she been very blunt lately ? I’m so sensitive

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2224 on: July 28, 2019, 12:58:14 AM »
Booked my first reading but it’s a month out ! Soo far . I’m excited ! Has she been very blunt lately ? I’m so sensitive

Honestly, if you are so sensitive you should not go for any reading. Reading should be considered as a fun, as the shared experience in this forum shows, most of the predictions do not happen. So, live your life and don't put too much weight on what the readers say.

Regardless, Yona is very nice. She tells you whatever cards show in a positive and sweet way. I always enjoyed chatting with her, regardless of the content of the reading. I am sure you'll enjoy too :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #2225 on: July 28, 2019, 01:14:21 AM »

No, Yona is VERY nice.. even when she delivers the "tower" LOL

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2226 on: July 28, 2019, 02:10:40 AM »
OMG this is what did happen with me.   The guy she kept telling me would apologise and come back ended up being someone I had yet to meet and then ran away, came back and apologised for his behaviour.   

Professor - I had only loved one person too and was absolutely convinced he was coming back and we were going to live happy ever after and low and behold the person she was talking about was someone new.   At the time devastating but TBH I am happier than i have ever been so I kind of like the new guy much better and it is easier lol

Well, I finally caved in and booked a reading. Many ppl on here have said she mixes up energies. Well, in my case, in my entire life, there is only one person I have ever loved, even though we havent communicated in over a year. So there will be no energies to mix up in my case. So lets see.

That's how I feel, but with my luck I'm anticipating an apology from someone I haven't met yet. 😆

I may be wrong Kindrid but didn’t the ex come back after so long and you chose the new guy?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2227 on: July 28, 2019, 02:42:49 AM »
Well, I am sad to say, that even though Yona's first prediction may have come to pass (the job-like interview process), I do not think her second, romance-related prediction will come to pass. 

She said that my POI and I will have a face-to-face discussion (she specifically said, "this will not be over Skype, or phone, etc) and we will discuss practical matters including financial matters.  This will not be a romantic discussion, but of practical matters... this will lead to future communications which will, over time, lead to romantic discussions.  While she did not give a timeline (she said the first prediction would happen within two weeks - it did, exactly 13 days later), she did say that the second prediction would come true later within a few months. 

A few nights ago, I messaged my POI to ask to borrow an hour of her time.  I just wanted to discuss a few things, but she refused stating that she is dating someone else and she wished me the best of luck.

Who knows... maybe she will, in the end, be right?  But, for now, it seems that her prediction was wrong and I, at least for now, am moving on.  There is some weight being lifted from my shoulders. 

If Yona was wrong... then that means that Cookie, Mattie, Yona, Kisha, and a number of other readers were wrong.  It would also mean that Golden Dawn Tarot, QOC, Delores (CP), and Celeste's first reading (CP - who later flipped) were correct.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2228 on: July 28, 2019, 03:07:10 AM »
Well, I am sad to say, that even though Yona's first prediction may have come to pass (the job-like interview process), I do not think her second, romance-related prediction will come to pass. 

She said that my POI and I will have a face-to-face discussion (she specifically said, "this will not be over Skype, or phone, etc) and we will discuss practical matters including financial matters.  This will not be a romantic discussion, but of practical matters... this will lead to future communications which will, over time, lead to romantic discussions.  While she did not give a timeline (she said the first prediction would happen within two weeks - it did, exactly 13 days later), she did say that the second prediction would come true later within a few months. 

A few nights ago, I messaged my POI to ask to borrow an hour of her time.  I just wanted to discuss a few things, but she refused stating that she is dating someone else and she wished me the best of luck.

Who knows... maybe she will, in the end, be right?  But, for now, it seems that her prediction was wrong and I, at least for now, am moving on.  There is some weight being lifted from my shoulders. 

If Yona was wrong... then that means that Cookie, Mattie, Yona, Kisha, and a number of other readers were wrong.  It would also mean that Golden Dawn Tarot, QOC, Delores (CP), and Celeste's first reading (CP - who later flipped) were correct.

Give it time to pass. The timeline hasn’t passed yet.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2229 on: July 28, 2019, 03:10:22 AM »

I'm in the mood for a drink.  Who's in the mood for a drink?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2230 on: July 28, 2019, 03:14:25 AM »
Hi guys

Does anyone know how far she can see?
If I didn’t remember wrong it depends on her guide?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2231 on: July 28, 2019, 03:19:43 AM »

I just had a few Blue Moons. 😁

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2232 on: July 28, 2019, 03:20:12 AM »
Its noon in my area but I’m drinking sake.
I wish the best to you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2233 on: July 28, 2019, 03:23:54 AM »

In my experience,  when Yona says a few months, that's what she means.  I'd give it time. She's rarely early.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2234 on: July 28, 2019, 03:55:02 AM »
I do not want to give false hope but I would give it more time and you may even chose to walk away when the prediction happens or it may be someone else she sees entirely. I do know that waiting on timing is about as fun and anxiety inducing as waiting on a late menstraul period. Men get that anxiety too right? Lol