Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541250 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2040 on: July 12, 2019, 12:58:54 AM »
Yona said to me that I would be getting a large sum of money before I move house.
Remember I said not long ago I was in a dire financial situation ( that she picked up too btw) , well I got approved for a lot more than I needed for a line of credit . It’s not a loan which is great .

I can now get this house that she also saw me moving into because I have the funds to do so!

So relieved and happy , you have no idea.

And thanks to all the people who gave me positive vibes and ideas - love you all!! ❤️

So happy for you, Diamond!!!! 🎈🎉😊

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2041 on: July 12, 2019, 01:36:11 AM »
Had a top up yesterday and it appears that my “10 of Cups in the house card” that I’ve been yammering on about here as being predicted for this summer has actually NOT passed yet, because it showed up yet again, this time with Ace of Cups. Most predictions from my prior readings have passed but I wasn’t really sure if this one had or not.

In fact, this entire top up reading was just a zoomed in version of the very short slice of time that hadn’t passed yet in my prior readings, with some additonal detail - the predictions didn’t reach further out at all even though Yona tried to use Lenormand to push the time frame further. In all the time I’ve read with Yona I’ve actually never had that happen I don’t think, even though I have seen others post about similar experiences. None of my prior readings seem to have gotten past this point, actually. Trying to reassure myself that it doesn’t mean I’m going to die or anything (laughs nervously 😳).

In any case, I should hopefully have a better update soon and will post when I do - should be interesting to see how these romantic predictions play out, there have been a lot of big changes in my life in the past few weeks and it’s hard to imagine anything significant romantically happening with my current POI (or any POI) at this point. Also it’s been my experience that when the cards are very fast moving they can seem more significant than they really are, so although 10 of Cups has been showing up for a while, the Ace of Cups only showing up now probably just means another drunk and relatively meaningless “Love u” text message from POI, not a “big love” like it normally means...major eye roll lol 🙄

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2042 on: July 12, 2019, 01:42:57 AM »
Had a top up yesterday and it appears that my “10 of Cups in the house card” that I’ve been yammering on about here as being predicted for this summer has actually NOT passed yet, because it showed up yet again, this time with Ace of Cups. Most predictions from my prior readings have passed but I wasn’t really sure if this one had or not.

In fact, this entire top up reading was just a zoomed in version of the very short slice of time that hadn’t passed yet in my prior readings, with some additonal detail - the predictions didn’t reach further out at all even though Yona tried to use Lenormand to push the time frame further. In all the time I’ve read with Yona I’ve actually never had that happen I don’t think, even though I have seen others post about similar experiences. None of my prior readings seem to have gotten past this point, actually. Trying to reassure myself that it doesn’t mean I’m going to die or anything (laughs nervously 😳).

In any case, I should hopefully have a better update soon and will post when I do - should be interesting to see how these romantic predictions play out, there have been a lot of big changes in my life in the past few weeks and it’s hard to imagine anything significant romantically happening with my current POI (or any POI) at this point. Also it’s been my experience that when the cards are very fast moving they can seem more significant than they really are, so although 10 of Cups has been showing up for a while, the Ace of Cups only showing up now probably just means another drunk and relatively meaningless “Love u” text message from POI, not a “big love” like it normally means...major eye roll lol 🙄

Sorry but this made me laugh a little. I think this just means they don't want you to know because they want you to live your life! Sometimes knowing too much will keep you from enjoying the moments :) Can't wait to hear how this all plays out!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2043 on: July 12, 2019, 01:45:35 AM »

Haha mine all stopped at the same point and I think the same thing - I wonder if I walk off a cliff by accident or drown in my shower or something lol

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2044 on: July 12, 2019, 01:47:39 AM »

Sorry but this made me laugh a little. I think this just means they don't want you to know because they want you to live your life! Sometimes knowing too much will keep you from enjoying the moments :) Can't wait to hear how this all plays out!

Lol thanks for the perspective!! I will definitely try to keep that in mind!! 😊

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2045 on: July 12, 2019, 01:48:33 AM »

Dude, I've got the slowest moving cards ever. Nothing has passed yet, but my cards are the same in my top up as well. I'll be in a nursing home before I get an apology,  and probably too senile to care. 🙄

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2046 on: July 12, 2019, 01:53:23 AM »

Dude, I've got the slowest moving cards ever. Nothing has passed yet, but my cards are the same in my top up as well. I'll be in a nursing home before I get an apology,  and probably too senile to care. 🙄

Or to senile to remember what the apology is about lol sorry the last few messages are funny in such a sinister way

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2047 on: July 12, 2019, 01:54:45 AM »
Haha yes, I was about to say, you guys are cracking me up tonight!   ;D

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2048 on: July 12, 2019, 01:55:09 AM »

Haha mine all stopped at the same point and I think the same thing - I wonder if I walk off a cliff by accident or drown in my shower or something lol

Haha!! I’m glad to know it’s not just me having these thoughts!! 😆

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2049 on: July 12, 2019, 01:58:21 AM »

Bahahahahaha!! 😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2050 on: July 12, 2019, 02:13:46 AM »
So, my Knight of Wands (POI) is connected to a Queen of Cups (his 3rd party I assume?), so why is it consistently showing an apology/explanation? Like, go off and drown in those damn cups already. Sheesh.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2051 on: July 12, 2019, 02:17:07 AM »
So, my Knight of Wands (POI) is connected to a Queen of Cups (his 3rd party I assume?), so why is it consistently showing an apology/explanation? Like, go off and drown in those damn cups already. Sheesh.

😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2052 on: July 12, 2019, 02:18:56 AM »

😂😂😂😂😂

Stupid ass men.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2053 on: July 12, 2019, 02:24:53 AM »

😂😂😂😂😂

Stupid ass men.

Lol 😂. Glad we’re all getting some good laughs on this thread tonight!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2054 on: July 12, 2019, 02:25:55 AM »

😂😂😂😂😂

Stupid ass men.

Oh I’m right there with you. Wish I was a lesbian, women are so much easier to understand . Screw you penises. ( not literally because then I wouldn't be a lesbian and would not be sticking to my no penis plan).

Power to the vagina .

anything