Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541338 times)

Offline MotherOf3

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1995 on: July 08, 2019, 08:16:01 PM »
I am thinking of reading with Yona.. Would it be best to have the 1/2 hour tarot reading ($40 reading) or $70 for the crystal ball reading?

Is this your first reading with her? The first time I read with her I did the tarot reading and I really regretted not doing the full tarot and crystal ball. And you can’t go back and rebook for the more thorough reading after because she likes for you to have at minimum three months between. I booked a top up 2.5 months after my first reading and she was like you really should have waited longer 😂 she’s just so great, IMO!

Yes, this will be my first reading! So I think I’m gonna do the full tarot and crystal ball reading then! Lol. So, all I need to do is download skype and wait for her to call on my scheduled appointment time?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1996 on: July 08, 2019, 08:39:16 PM »
I am thinking of reading with Yona.. Would it be best to have the 1/2 hour tarot reading ($40 reading) or $70 for the crystal ball reading?

Is this your first reading with her? The first time I read with her I did the tarot reading and I really regretted not doing the full tarot and crystal ball. And you can’t go back and rebook for the more thorough reading after because she likes for you to have at minimum three months between. I booked a top up 2.5 months after my first reading and she was like you really should have waited longer 😂 she’s just so great, IMO!

Yes, this will be my first reading! So I think I’m gonna do the full tarot and crystal ball reading then! Lol. So, all I need to do is download skype and wait for her to call on my scheduled appointment time?

Yes ma’am! I hope you enjoy her! 🤗 Also, I don’t know where you are located, but make sure you have the right time for BST. If I’m not mistaken right now they are in summer time, which is an hour earlier. I thought my reading was at 6:30 AM the other day based on my conversion, but it was actually 5:30 AM my time.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1997 on: July 08, 2019, 08:48:07 PM »

Yes ma’am! I hope you enjoy her! 🤗 Also, I don’t know where you are located, but make sure you have the right time for BST. If I’m not mistaken right now they are in summer time, which is an hour earlier. I thought my reading was at 6:30 AM the other day based on my conversion, but it was actually 5:30 AM my time.

Ahh crap. Means mine will be at 6:30 hahaha oh god

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1998 on: July 08, 2019, 09:01:04 PM »
I had my top up with Yona today. It was pretty much a non read, but what she did see was positive.  I love her. She actually explained to my satisfaction what is up with POI. It made sense to what the other readers were saying, gave me power back, and most importantly, I never had to ask anything.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1999 on: July 08, 2019, 09:05:15 PM »
Lol!! Maybe you converted using the right time, Diamond. I just would double check! I’ve heard she isn’t forgiving with missed appointments.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2000 on: July 08, 2019, 09:24:42 PM »

Thank you so much! I am actually pretty nervous, but I guess it’s because I want things to work out in my favor so bad being that we have a baby together, I just want our little family to be official.. 😔 I’m in the US.. so I really hope I don’t miss her call! So, after we schedule a date and time, will she call me via Skype? Does she normally call a little earlier than the scheduled time (like 10 mins or so earlier) or is it right on time? Any recommendations on how to prepare myself for the reading? I’m truly so anxious lol.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2001 on: July 08, 2019, 09:26:14 PM »
Lol!! Maybe you converted using the right time, Diamond. I just would double check! I’ve heard she isn’t forgiving with missed appointments.

Ooh I double checked !! 7:30 it is ! Hahha thank gosh I already scheduled it early when I’d be snoring anyway so 6:30 would be brutal lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2002 on: July 08, 2019, 09:36:59 PM »

Thank you so much! I am actually pretty nervous, but I guess it’s because I want things to work out in my favor so bad being that we have a baby together, I just want our little family to be official.. 😔 I’m in the US.. so I really hope I don’t miss her call! So, after we schedule a date and time, will she call me via Skype? Does she normally call a little earlier than the scheduled time (like 10 mins or so earlier) or is it right on time? Any recommendations on how to prepare myself for the reading? I’m truly so anxious lol.

No problem! And, I completely understand that 🖤 Just try to remain calm. As you can see from fidget’s update above and so many of the posts on this forum, she is quite lovely! In my experience  she calls exactly at your appointment time on the dot. She does it through Skype, yes. It pops up just like a phone call would on my phone, but I’m always paranoid so I have the app open and ready a few minutes prior. I would try to take some deep breaths and calm myself if I were you, clear your mind, and have a recorder ready so you can go back and listen to the reading for anything you may have missed.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2003 on: July 08, 2019, 09:38:32 PM »

Ooh I double checked !! 7:30 it is ! Hahha thank gosh I already scheduled it early when I’d be snoring anyway so 6:30 would be brutal lol

Haha ahh ok good! Yes, 5:30 AM for me was rough, girl. Even Yona was like WHAT TIME IS IT THERE OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE AWAKE 🤣 I said, only because I want to speak to you so badly!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2004 on: July 08, 2019, 10:10:37 PM »

Haha ahh ok good! Yes, 5:30 AM for me was rough, girl. Even Yona was like WHAT TIME IS IT THERE OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE AWAKE 🤣 I said, only because I want to speak to you so badly!

Hahaha amazing

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2005 on: July 08, 2019, 10:23:20 PM »

No problem! And, I completely understand that 🖤 Just try to remain calm. As you can see from fidget’s update above and so many of the posts on this forum, she is quite lovely! In my experience  she calls exactly at your appointment time on the dot. She does it through Skype, yes. It pops up just like a phone call would on my phone, but I’m always paranoid so I have the app open and ready a few minutes prior. I would try to take some deep breaths and calm myself if I were you, clear your mind, and have a recorder ready so you can go back and listen to the reading for anything you may have missed.

Thank you so much!
And are the calls normally early AM?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2006 on: July 08, 2019, 10:52:49 PM »

Thank you so much!
And are the calls normally early AM?

Depends where you are. Mine was at 9am EST.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2007 on: July 09, 2019, 05:25:37 AM »

HAHA!  that is so funny,  I have heard of so many people missing their appointments with her because they got their time zones mixed up etc.

Good you spoke to her thought, she is good, but her timing is a little out at times.

Lol! Yes, so glad I didn’t miss it! I enjoy her lots. I haven’t had things come to pass yet, besides one thing from the very recent past that she picked up, but I have faith that things will definitely happen.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2008 on: July 09, 2019, 12:47:20 PM »
Thanks @Greekgeek! I had googled the time conversion for readings with Emma Jane and Yona, and it was an hour off on the website I picked. My understanding was UK has something similar to daylights savings time in the US. I’ll use the website you provided moving forward so I can avoid that happening in the future!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2009 on: July 09, 2019, 01:22:08 PM »
Thanks @Greekgeek! I had googled the time conversion for readings with Emma Jane and Yona, and it was an hour off on the website I picked. My understanding was UK has something similar to daylights savings time in the US. I’ll use the website you provided moving forward so I can avoid that happening in the future!

Yes we have daylight saving time here, too. Our clocks go back the 27th October by an hr I don't know if the date in America is the same or not.

anything