Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541463 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1935 on: June 21, 2019, 01:55:00 PM »
Yona told me something will start happening when I will be looking good and feeling good and I thought I was on my way but all of a sudden my skin looks like crap and I feel like crap too. She had also told me someone will lose money and to not to invest with her... she just told me she actually made profit like WTF is happening. I should go live in the Upside Down. Ok bye.

Maybe she’s referring to the time after this...your predictions may just not be happening *yet*

Mine are slow moving cards. My first prediction from my first reading happened in November when I read with her in August. Second prediction just happened two weeks ago...but they were very specific and no way they were just random things. In my case, that was a 7 month gap between them..

Thank you, User. I thought about that too but just kinda losing faith...

Lovefash67

« Reply #1936 on: June 21, 2019, 02:09:39 PM »
Yona told me something will start happening when I will be looking good and feeling good and I thought I was on my way but all of a sudden my skin looks like crap and I feel like crap too. She had also told me someone will lose money and to not to invest with her... she just told me she actually made profit like WTF is happening. I should go live in the Upside Down. Ok bye.
Hey happyk!! I'm sorry that all of this is happening. What I learned about psychics is to trust my intuition and not to take their word as 100% because if I live by their word I will be really disappointed as well as, making not so good decisions.  Just try to take care of yourself, follow your heart, and live your life as best as you can

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1937 on: June 21, 2019, 05:58:19 PM »
I had a couple of Yona predictions happen pretty quickly, now everything seems far off...like way in the future and it’s discouraging. I thought my cards were moving quickly.

She did warn me that I was anxiously awaiting for things to happen in my life and she saw no developments on anything before summer.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1938 on: June 21, 2019, 06:29:13 PM »
I've just had my first Yona prediction happen, a positive one about romance. It was specific so I'm sure this was it.

Offline happyk

« Reply #1939 on: June 21, 2019, 06:39:56 PM »
Hey happyk!! I'm sorry that all of this is happening. What I learned about psychics is to trust my intuition and not to take their word as 100% because if I live by their word I will be really disappointed as well as, making not so good decisions.  Just try to take care of yourself, follow your heart, and live your life as best as you can

Hey L, I really don't pay much mind to how they tell me to live my life but there's always this expectation that their predictions would come to pass but in my case right now everything opposite is what she said happened. I had a reading with last week of February.

josh34

« Reply #1940 on: June 21, 2019, 07:17:46 PM »

Hey L, I really don't pay much mind to how they tell me to live my life but there's always this expectation that their predictions would come to pass but in my case right now everything opposite is what she said happened. I had a reading with last week of February.

Stay positive love <3 you never know what tomorrow will bring. There were things I thought had 'passed', and the opposite way as predicted, but it turns out that it actually hadn't, and things took a 180 later, and had actually turned out as they said. Just wanted to bring you some hope. Best wishes <3

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1941 on: June 21, 2019, 07:37:40 PM »
I've just had my first Yona prediction happen, a positive one about romance. It was specific so I'm sure this was it.

Awesome!

Shayalay, would you mind PMing me about your experience?

As well as your experiences with Cookie cause I find them to be interesting, she seems so good for you!

Only if you want!

Thanks!

josh34

« Reply #1942 on: June 21, 2019, 07:43:58 PM »

I'm so happy to hear this! You deserve it! (: thank you for sharing, too! I'm sure it gives many here some much-needed hope!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1943 on: June 22, 2019, 09:38:24 PM »
I know I’ve asked this before but does anyone have any experiences with Yona’s “gaps” in communication?

Like are we talking weeks, months?

I’m so discouraged because I do think she’s legit but my options are this: either my asshole of an ex is coming back OR if she’s reading someone I haven’t met yet don’t know then he seems like a d!ck just like my ex.

Lucky me.

I wish someone would actually predict a new man in my life. Cookie said one will come up, just not this year.

Anywho, I was just curious about Yona.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1944 on: June 22, 2019, 10:38:26 PM »
I know I’ve asked this before but does anyone have any experiences with Yona’s “gaps” in communication?

I’m so discouraged because I do think she’s legit but my options are this: either my asshole of an ex is coming back OR if she’s reading someone I haven’t met yet don’t know then he seems like a d!ck just like my ex.

Lucky me.

I wish someone would actually predict a new man in my life. Cookie said one will come up, just not this year.

My gaps (I’ve had them in predictions about both POI and a close female friend of mine) so far have been a few weeks or less.

josh34

« Reply #1945 on: June 22, 2019, 10:47:25 PM »
i do not know. Her gaps have been weird to me. the first gap she said would be really long. it was. the second thing, she said the person would back off again and that it would be a short gap, not long at all. Thing is that second backing actually started prior to her second reading, and she said it was still to come, which, now, is impossible, given where I am in the 'timeline'. She also said the gap would be really short this time around. So far it's been MUCH longer than the first. Talking almost 10 months. So, I don't know about that accuracy...

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1946 on: June 23, 2019, 02:08:55 AM »
I’ve been trying to wait a bit to post an update on my love prediction because I’m not 100% sure if it has actually occurred or if I’m just making things fit.  But let’s just say that so far it’s looking like Yona was wayyyy too optimistic regarding my POI and the partnership definition and increased closeness she saw occurring around this time.  My time marker has passed, and I don’t anticipate this type of marker appearing again this summer (I could be wrong though), which is when these predictions were supposed to occur - she even specifically estimated June.

So far Yona has seen in my readings since October 2018 the 10 of Cups in the house card, a positive turning point, defining our partnership. To be fair, she did say it would be unconventional and never said it would involve a serious level of commitment, though she did think he would agree to label the relationship and step up to a role of “boyfriend” (we are FWB now). She also saw him asking me a nice question that has to do with property that would make me uncomfortable but would be about doing something together and would bring us closer together - she thought maybe POI would suggest living together (I actually laughed when she said this, I cannot imagine this happening unless he temporarily needed a place to stay and asked to stay at my place - and even then it seems farfetched).

What has actually happened so far is that about a month ago POI surprisingly became a little jealous seeing me out with a male friend of mine and totally shut down and backed off.  After me asking repeatedly what was wrong, the jealousy was admitted but downplayed and he said he was over it. I asked where we stood now and yep he sure did “define” things...he told me we were still FWB...soooo exactly what we always have been...smh lol. But things have NOT been the same since then, he remains a bit distant - and I have asked repeatedly why things are different now and can never get a good answer (and sometimes no answer at all).  He is getting more detached by the day, and although he was very kind and supportive during a medical procedure involving a hospital stay that I had this week, his level of effort and enthusiasm for me in general seems to be zilch anymore. 

As for the question, there was a nice question he asked me that made me uncomfortable and mostly fit Yona’s description, but it had to do with an event, not a property, so I’m not sure if this was the prediction or not.  There is something sort of bringing us closer together the way Yona decribed (I am helping him develop a cocktail recipe for a competition and we do the experimentation at my house) - but this never involved a question, I just sort of volunteered to help - plus there is no discomfort to me. So idk...

I very strongly suspect another woman is involved and that’s the real reason things have changed lately - and a Queen of Cups did appear in at least one of my more recent readings - so right now I’m thinking either my 10 of Cups and partnership definition were the totally anticlimactic events I described earlier (my cards usually move fast and things can look more important than they turn out to be because of that), or all of this real partnership stuff and moving in stuff IS happening with him...just with the QOC instead of me lol.  I suppose I will find out eventually...

Sorry for the long post!  I tried to keep it short, there are obviously a lot of details I left out because of that. And if anything changes and it turns out I’m totally wrong and have jumped the gun I will update again.

I have a top up scheduled in July so hopefully I will have more clarity one way or another then.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1947 on: June 23, 2019, 02:44:37 AM »

Lucky me.

My gap in communication that she saw, was 5 months. :(
May the time I was still dating him and she said she saw large gaps , then it all
Made sense when we ended and we stopped talking.

We recently reconnected but a friends with benefits situation.

She says I have to make a choice between him and another guy ( who came in in the middle and disappeared - I’m sure he’ll be back)

My first reading with Yona was over a year ago and she saw a long term commitment so I’m hoping it’s this year , most readers are seeing this August

I’ll be rooting for you!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1948 on: June 23, 2019, 02:48:49 AM »
I’ve been trying to wait a bit to post an update on my love prediction because I’m not 100% sure if it has actually occurred or if I’m just making things fit.  But let’s just say that so far it’s looking like Yona was wayyyy too optimistic regarding my POI and the partnership definition and increased closeness she saw occurring around this time.  My time marker has passed, and I don’t anticipate this type of marker appearing again this summer (I could be wrong though), which is when these predictions were supposed to occur - she even specifically estimated June.

So far Yona has seen in my readings since October 2018 the 10 of Cups in the house card, a positive turning point, defining our partnership. To be fair, she did say it would be unconventional and never said it would involve a serious level of commitment, though she did think he would agree to label the relationship and step up to a role of “boyfriend” (we are FWB now). She also saw him asking me a nice question that has to do with property that would make me uncomfortable but would be about doing something together and would bring us closer together - she thought maybe POI would suggest living together (I actually laughed when she said this, I cannot imagine this happening unless he temporarily needed a place to stay and asked to stay at my place - and even then it seems farfetched).

What has actually happened so far is that about a month ago POI surprisingly became a little jealous seeing me out with a male friend of mine and totally shut down and backed off.  After me asking repeatedly what was wrong, the jealousy was admitted but downplayed and he said he was over it. I asked where we stood now and yep he sure did “define” things...he told me we were still FWB...soooo exactly what we always have been...smh lol. But things have NOT been the same since then, he remains a bit distant - and I have asked repeatedly why things are different now and can never get a good answer (and sometimes no answer at all).  He is getting more detached by the day, and although he was very kind and supportive during a medical procedure involving a hospital stay that I had this week, his level of effort and enthusiasm for me in general seems to be zilch anymore. 

As for the question, there was a nice question he asked me that made me uncomfortable and mostly fit Yona’s description, but it had to do with an event, not a property, so I’m not sure if this was the prediction or not.  There is something sort of bringing us closer together the way Yona decribed (I am helping him develop a cocktail recipe for a competition and we do the experimentation at my house) - but this never involved a question, I just sort of volunteered to help - plus there is no discomfort to me. So idk...

I very strongly suspect another woman is involved and that’s the real reason things have changed lately - and a Queen of Cups did appear in at least one of my more recent readings - so right now I’m thinking either my 10 of Cups and partnership definition were the totally anticlimactic events I described earlier (my cards usually move fast and things can look more important than they turn out to be because of that), or all of this real partnership stuff and moving in stuff IS happening with him...just with the QOC instead of me lol.  I suppose I will find out eventually...

Sorry for the long post!  I tried to keep it short, there are obviously a lot of details I left out because of that. And if anything changes and it turns out I’m totally wrong and have jumped the gun I will update again.

I have a top up scheduled in July so hopefully I will have more clarity one way or another then.

I’m sorry you’re going through this confusion Jen. I am a Yona newbie but I know it’s fairly common with all readers that they predict something and it’s hardly as life changing as we are led to believe. Usually it’s so insignificant and mundane that we wonder if any of the angst, stress or disappointment (for some of us) is really worth it.

Sorry, I just feel very disillusioned and discouraged right now. Not just about my readings but life in general so if I come across as blah, that’s why.

But I do hope things work out in your favor and perhaps you’re just trying to “make something fit” when there is actually more to come.

I’ll be rooting for you.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1949 on: June 23, 2019, 04:15:26 AM »
I’d like to add something too, just to kind of go along with what Jen said.

I have listened to my Yona reading again since it’s been a couple of months. Two things happened very shortly (intimacy and me learning/working at the same time) and she provided me some validations.

But I feel like I’m trying to make other things fit because I feel NOTHING is happening. In Yona’s defense she didn’t see anything happening before the summer. I’m also disillusioned that NO reader saw not only a huge blow up we had but him trolling for other women.

She was so specific that I cannot imagine the same situation happening with another man with his same situation/characteristics.

Maybe it’s just me but I’m so disappointed by nothing or nothing of significance happening. Especially with someone with a good track record like Yona.

I’m just disappointed with everyone in general and I feel stupid as all get out.

But I feel like I’m in the same boat as Jen, trying to make things fit for the sake of saying Yona’s right, even though certain things seem off.

Idk, just rambling...

anything