Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541224 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1920 on: June 18, 2019, 06:12:03 PM »
I have a question...... Not only with Yona but with different reader as well.... What does it actually mean if readers like Yona, Mattie and other great readers are getting the same month or timeline for you? Not having readings done back to back but actually giving time before the next reading and you are still getting the same months or timelines. Would you all take that as confirmation? What are your feelings and thoughts around this because it seems to happen with almost all of us.

in my case i had couple of readers getting the same timelines/month but ended up being totally off.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1921 on: June 18, 2019, 06:14:02 PM »
i do have a question for Yona, when she started the reading i gave her some updates of my situation and she said oh thought this was about to happen soon as she have seen them in her cards.
does that mean my cards moves quickly ?

josh34

« Reply #1922 on: June 18, 2019, 06:29:31 PM »
I have a question...... Not only with Yona but with different reader as well.... What does it actually mean if readers like Yona, Mattie and other great readers are getting the same month or timeline for you? Not having readings done back to back but actually giving time before the next reading and you are still getting the same months or timelines. Would you all take that as confirmation? What are your feelings and thoughts around this because it seems to happen with almost all of us.

If it's from reputable ones who are typically consistent with their timlines (I know mattie usually is... usually...) then id say i'd put hope into it, and that that hope is justified. Yona? wouldn't hold her to her time frames at all.

Offline karma17

« Reply #1923 on: June 18, 2019, 06:48:02 PM »
Has anyone ever been told by Yona that her guides are sending a direct message for them during the reading with her? If so can you PM me please? Thanks

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1924 on: June 19, 2019, 05:37:52 AM »
Has anyone ever been told by Yona that her guides are sending a direct message for them during the reading with her? If so can you PM me please? Thanks

Did she tell you this? Yona is a tarot reader, so what "guide" means here?

josh34

« Reply #1925 on: June 19, 2019, 02:03:45 PM »

She has guides too.

Wanted to ask. Is yona typically correct with outcomes?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 03:36:01 AM by josh34 »

Offline fefe

« Reply #1926 on: June 20, 2019, 04:48:37 AM »
Hey Josh..... I think we are all trying to figure that out but have to wait and see. 😂

Offline fefe

« Reply #1927 on: June 20, 2019, 04:51:24 AM »
Josh, I also saw that you are a big fan of Abundant Visions. I’m on the fence about wanting to give her a try. If I wait in her call queue, how long do you think before I will get a reading?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1928 on: June 20, 2019, 05:58:49 AM »

She has guides too.

@Josh: Regarding having "Guides", Can you please explain me more? I'm just curious.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1929 on: June 20, 2019, 09:17:41 AM »

She has guides too.

@Josh: Regarding having "Guides", Can you please explain me more? I'm just curious.

I'll chime in here - Ive been reading with Yona for 3 years - she usually refers to "Spirit" as what we would call her guides.
Ive transcribed her recordings and she definitely does say Spirit tells her this and that. While she is a Tarot reader or Fortune Teller, some readers do use Guides/Spirits to aid them reading the cards.

Quote from one of my recent readings: "Spirit can give me stuff and Im like a Goldfish. Its all new to me"

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1930 on: June 21, 2019, 04:07:39 AM »

She has guides too.

I'll chime in here - Ive been reading with Yona for 3 years - she usually refers to "Spirit" as what we would call her guides.
Ive transcribed her recordings and she definitely does say Spirit tells her this and that. While she is a Tarot reader or Fortune Teller, some readers do use Guides/Spirits to aid them reading the cards.

Quote from one of my recent readings: "Spirit can give me stuff and Im like a Goldfish. Its all new to me"

Thanks Sparkle!!!

You are right. Now that you said this, I remembered once she told me: "Sprits just show me the event not the time", in response to my question regarding time frame.

How was your overall experience in these 3 years? 3 years should be enough for predictions to be manifested ;)

Offline happyk

« Reply #1931 on: June 21, 2019, 04:21:45 AM »
Yona told me something will start happening when I will be looking good and feeling good and I thought I was on my way but all of a sudden my skin looks like crap and I feel like crap too. She had also told me someone will lose money and to not to invest with her... she just told me she actually made profit like WTF is happening. I should go live in the Upside Down. Ok bye.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1932 on: June 21, 2019, 05:06:15 AM »

She has guides too.

Thanks Sparkle!!!

You are right. Now that you said this, I remembered once she told me: "Sprits just show me the event not the time", in response to my question regarding time frame.

How was your overall experience in these 3 years? 3 years should be enough for predictions to be manifested ;)

Yep. A big move, a new love, a new job, more money yeah she got a lot lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1933 on: June 21, 2019, 05:09:25 AM »

She has guides too.

Thanks Sparkle!!!

Yep. A big move, a new love, a new job, more money yeah she got a lot lol

That's awesome!

Offline user5942

« Reply #1934 on: June 21, 2019, 10:37:09 AM »
Yona told me something will start happening when I will be looking good and feeling good and I thought I was on my way but all of a sudden my skin looks like crap and I feel like crap too. She had also told me someone will lose money and to not to invest with her... she just told me she actually made profit like WTF is happening. I should go live in the Upside Down. Ok bye.

Maybe she’s referring to the time after this...your predictions may just not be happening *yet*

Mine are slow moving cards. My first prediction from my first reading happened in November when I read with her in August. Second prediction just happened two weeks ago...but they were very specific and no way they were just random things. In my case, that was a 7 month gap between them..