Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541250 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1770 on: June 03, 2019, 12:22:00 AM »
I am listening to my Yona reading again. Nothing makes sense :/.

Either she is mixing up two different men or I am. Each description is a mixture of two men I know.

I honestly am not sure if she or I or mixed up or if she’s wrong. 😕

So confused...

This sounds like something that you may only know until it happens....I was in the same boat with my October reading...its sucks I know

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1771 on: June 03, 2019, 12:34:51 AM »
I take the call on my phone and record it on my Mac. I basically talk to her while leaving the phone next to the computer.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1772 on: June 03, 2019, 12:37:29 AM »
Mrrrrh22 I just messseged you a response to this question. I was saying that I use an App that I downloaded on the iPad and when the call came through to my cell phn, I just recorded using the iPad. Hope that helps

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1773 on: June 03, 2019, 12:43:29 AM »
Yes, phone on speaker and voice memos. For some reason Skype won’t download on my mac. It sounded great and synced to my phone so I can listen to the reading straight off the phone.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1774 on: June 03, 2019, 12:47:04 AM »
I am listening to my Yona reading again. Nothing makes sense :/.

Either she is mixing up two different men or I am. Each description is a mixture of two men I know.

I honestly am not sure if she or I or mixed up or if she’s wrong. 😕

So confused...

Ugh this sucks so hard. Basically right now I’m holding on to my Yona and Cookie readings. IDK why.
This dude is so not worth my time.

Cookie better be in tip top Oracle form for what she told me coming up. 😂

This sounds like something that you may only know until it happens....I was in the same boat with my October reading...its sucks I know

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1775 on: June 03, 2019, 10:57:39 AM »
Has anyone had Yona misinterpret a platonic friendship with a member of the opposite sex as a romantic relationship (10 of Cups)?  I am supposed to have "10 of Cups in the house card", which she says is a positive turning point with a romantic partner coming up for me soon and thought it would be with my POI, but I am having a hard time believing anything like this will happen with my POI due to the way he has been acting lately and a discussion we had the other day.  I have a couple of close platonic male friends, and I am wondering if this could be referring to a non-romantic event that may take place in the future with one of them.  The waiting for this is killing me...ugh lol....I have a time frame marker that I think is happening today (a car trip for a celebration having to do with an older female), so maybe something will happen today....  :o

Offline user5942

« Reply #1776 on: June 03, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »
I'm not sure.

In my last reading with her in February, she separated friends from romantic interests in using "personal emotional connection".

I still think my reading has yet to fully play out.

10 of Cups is also a card known to be very romantic and is the card associated with a lifelong romantic partner though...I'm not sure if it would show up just for a friendship

Offline fefe

« Reply #1777 on: June 03, 2019, 03:45:46 PM »
Jeninmd2 I haven’t had that happen in my reading but........

I wanted to update that Yona’s prediction with that difficult man happened today. I’m happy that I said I wanted to give it a little more time. But I work in Finance for a well known bank and I had a call come in today which was one of my customers and he was being very difficult and we exchanged words right over the phn. He ended up hanging up on me and that’s when it hit me that it was the prediction that Yona saw being definitely with a difficult man. It seems that for right now, her predictions are happening in the order in which she gave them. Has that ever happened for anyone? Predictions happening in order in which they are given? I know some ppl were saying that their predictions could happened in a different sequence from the order they were told. So another hit for Yona I must say. I hope her predictions continue to manifest.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1778 on: June 03, 2019, 04:47:01 PM »
\
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:45:44 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1779 on: June 03, 2019, 04:53:24 PM »
Hi guys! So I’ve given feedback on quite a few readers and wanted to post my update. I’m pretty hurt so I don’t want to post it in multiple places, but the guy everyone saw coming back is now in a relationship with someone else. I and no one else saw this coming, so I’m quite thrown and unsure how to react to it. At this point, every single person, including Yona was incorrect because I don’t see me ever reconciling with him, even IF he wanted to, which is extremely unlikely at this point.

Everyone at least saw communication again, Yona, Kisha, Mattie, Gaylene, Effie, Matilda, QOC, Micah and so many more. If anyone mentioned a third party, they felt it was most likely the ex causing problems and definitely nothing significant.

June and July were supposed to be the months of reconciliation and clearing some of the questions I had for him. Not sure who they saw this happening for, but it wasn’t me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1780 on: June 03, 2019, 04:57:59 PM »
I agree - 10 of Cups is definitely relationship-ish

The only times she has read the cards as flirty stuff from a non romantic interest was with the 2 of cups surprisingly...but of course it depended on the position. This has happened a few times

Did she tel you about the 10 of cups or you are assuming?

I'm not sure.

In my last reading with her in February, she separated friends from romantic interests in using "personal emotional connection".

10 of Cups is also a card known to be very romantic and is the card associated with a lifelong romantic partner though...I'm not sure if it would show up just for a friendship

Offline user5942

« Reply #1781 on: June 03, 2019, 04:58:45 PM »
Did she tel you about the 10 of cups or you are assuming?

I'm not sure.

Yes, with my first reading which I don't expect to happen for a while yet. She described them with the "Ace of Cups", so this person would be my romantic hopes and dreams and that they are also "10 of Cups". Meaning to Yona that this person would be my lifelong partner

Offline user5942

« Reply #1782 on: June 03, 2019, 05:04:24 PM »
Hi guys! So I’ve given feedback on quite a few readers and wanted to post my update. I’m pretty hurt so I don’t want to post it in multiple places, but the guy everyone saw coming back is now in a relationship with someone else. I and no one else saw this coming, so I’m quite thrown and unsure how to react to it. At this point, every single person, including Yona was incorrect because I don’t see me ever reconciling with him, even IF he wanted to, which is extremely unlikely at this point.

Everyone at least saw communication again, Yona, Kisha, Mattie, Gaylene, Effie, Matilda, QOC, Micah and so many more. If anyone mentioned a third party, they felt it was most likely the ex causing problems and definitely nothing significant.

June and July were supposed to be the months of reconciliation and clearing some of the questions I had for him. Not sure who they saw this happening for, but it wasn’t me.
I am sorry to read this and am wishing you love and healing!

If it makes you feel better, no one predicted that my ex would be in a relationship with another girl that happened the end of December.

Well, it was insignificant and ended in late January. They only officially dated for a month.

Lady P told me there was someone around him, but this person didn't make him happy and it wasn't all that serious.

It seemed like it wasn't if they only lasted a month lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1783 on: June 03, 2019, 05:07:43 PM »

I am sorry to read this and am wishing you love and healing!

If it makes you feel better, no one predicted that my ex would be in a relationship with another girl that happened the end of December.

Well, it was insignificant and ended in late January. They only officially dated for a month.

Lady P told me there was someone around him, but this person didn't make him happy and it wasn't all that serious.

It seemed like it wasn't if they only lasted a month lol

Haha thank you. I’m pretty positive this will be the same case, but it doesn’t really matter at this point. It broke everything all the same.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1784 on: June 03, 2019, 08:03:03 PM »
I'm not sure.

Oh!  Ok - thank you for the insight!