Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541414 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1710 on: May 29, 2019, 05:45:42 PM »
Thank you journalmuse! When I get home I’ll elaborate further. Like this situation was bad and she only saw my ex in my life so idk how she can possibly be right. I know she can’t be talking about another guy. She saw this stuff happening in the next several months

So confused...

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #1711 on: May 29, 2019, 06:40:09 PM »
All of my Yona predictions have come to fruition! My reading wa the end of March, and the last one that she had mentioned was two months away. She said my bf and I would be an event, at a different location than our home and it wouldn't be planned/expected. She stated there would be major breakthroughs and understandings. Well, my grandmother passed unexpectedly and he had traveled home with me and we had some serious heart to hearts, which def. provided a lot of understanding. I def. recommend her1

Offline user5942

« Reply #1712 on: May 29, 2019, 10:04:18 PM »
I wouldn’t count on when she says “weeks or months” honestly

I don’t think she can really gauge what point of your life she’s reading

She told me “before the end of the year” once and that’s not the year that things happened

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1713 on: May 29, 2019, 10:53:00 PM »
Hey all! Based on all your feedback, I am definitely interested in getting a reading with Yona. I've never had a reading with an advisor outside of the US, so I'm about to ask a really stupid question (please don't judge me) about scheduling with the timezone difference. When I was on her website, it says the turn around between receiving payment and an the actual reading is 4 weeks, so she's obviously really busy. Given the fact she is in high demand, upon receiving your payment, does she just email you back with a slot, and that's that, or is she flexible in working with you in scheduling an appointment? The reason I ask is because I'm on EST, and I work two jobs (so the times listed on her website for the weekdays don't work for me because I'm at work), so the only day I could read with her would be on a Sunday. I would just hate to make a payment, and then not be able to get a reading. Thanks!

Yona is very flexible in scheduling. You can also have a reading on Sundays. She will provide you with a couple of options and you can pick one or suggest a new time.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1714 on: May 30, 2019, 12:19:42 AM »
My ex and I got really bad and slightly physical on Monday. Yona only saw him in the reading (she described him and his life to a T) And said she saw a gap in communication)idk what a gap is time wise) and an apology. His apology was actually my shadow card. But after what happened I don’t see how she can possibly be correct. But I know she couldn’t have been talking about another man...

Offline user5942

« Reply #1715 on: May 30, 2019, 12:29:22 AM »
If that was your first reading with her, that’s usually the overall picture reading. That’s what will happen as the “final outcome” of things, so to speak. That’s how it’s been explained to me. These events could happen 1, 5, or 10 years after your initial reading. Not saying she’s god or that she has all the answers, but the top-up reading is the events that will happen in between.

So who knows, maybe the apology she was predicting could still be a time aways especially if things have been rough between you and he owes you an apology for his actions.

Don’t put too much stress on them though and just let things unfold how they fall!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:34:00 AM by user5942 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1716 on: May 30, 2019, 01:19:53 AM »
Well I do believe free will is there.
If not all good psychic's prediction for last US president election should be Donald Trump.

If we change our energy our future changes, it's just many people wait for predictions to pan out but never changes.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1717 on: May 30, 2019, 06:08:05 PM »
I have a question for those who have been reading with Yona for a while... I had my very first reading with her a little over a month ago and have not seen any of her predictions unfold yet. The first two cards indicated reconnection and then a serious conversation with a guy, and so far it’s been silent. How long does it usually take before your first card comes up? I know it can vary I’m just curious because she said very soon, so I kind of expected it by now!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1718 on: May 30, 2019, 07:50:58 PM »
All, the following predictions in RED have happened. My cards move super fast geeezzzz.
Of course not in the way I thought (as always) -
I'll explain #14 in detail (as a made a separate post about this)

Another hit for Yona - see details in Green

Hey guys! I wanted to share my Yona Predictions 4.22.19.

These are the watered down version...she was much more specific than what I’m sharing here, but it gives the basic predictions

1.   An apology. Strong feelings there. This happens very very soon. <This happened the same day of the reading. The New Guy apologized to me about have to reschedule our date that same day.
2.   An unexpected lump sum of money<- Received unexpectedly from my sister related to an idea we are working on
3.   Looking for other job opportunities, but not necessarily serious about taking them< This is something I am doing or have to do, due to the status of my current job
4.   At the time of a celebration, I will have a discussion with a man with brown eyes about money and he has unrealistic expectations<— The way this came up, Yona made it sound like this would happen on my birthday. Actually this HAPPENED when I ran into my POI at a PARTY. We discussed money briefly and yes he was in la la land about unrealistic expectations. It was interesting how he showed up as just a man with brown eyes rather than my POI (Yona says significant other or Man of significance). Ive noticed this in her readings before - the same person can show up in different ways in a reading. That meeting was not romantic at all so that may be why...
5.   An idea crystallizing in my mind that will come to fruition<— This is related to what my sister and I are working on
6.   Bickering with a friend - difference of opinion, I am downbeat after that <- happened this past weekend
8.   A weird interview (non formal - meaning not a job interview but more so questioning/interrogation) with a man and woman - Basically she said I would have a weird informal interview with a man or woman. The woman is nice and friendly and the man she didnt get details about. I dont necessarily talk to them at the same time. The interview card was upside down. She said she has never seen this before. She said that I would have limited patience in dealing with this matter, something I had to get done in a certain time. She said it looked like I was doing most of the interviewing.The people I am dealing with are going to stall or delay (not the man or woman). I am waiting to hear communications that are not face to face...and maybe I need it in writing or need confirmation of what is being decided, but they are going to stall. It doesnt mean they are ignoring you but it is delaying tactics. She said I had a cut off point. She said I will get the news that I want. She said this was the oddest interview she has ever seen.

Well what had happened was - I was scheduled for a radiology appointment. When I came in I had to lay down to do the procedure (this is why the interview card was UPSIDE DOWN!! They were interviewing me upside down). This "interview" or questioning was from the woman asking about my past medical history. I was met with a really nice woman. She needed to put in an IV and couldnt do it so she asked her assistant if he could do it. I was then met by a man, but briefly (this is the man Yona spoke of but didnt get much about). He could not put the IV in because for this procedure my heart rate was too high. I kept asking them what I could do I what I needed done to get it done (me interviewing them). So the procedure was delayed and I NEEDED to get it done THAT DAY. So in order to get it done, I called my doctor to submit a prescription to slow down my heart rate. Called the pharmacy, they kept saying that they didnt have it, when I knew for sure it was sent over. I went back and forth with the doctors office and the pharmacy to get this drug. This was the stall or delay. I FINALLY got the news that I wanted and went to take the drug - rushed back to the radiology place to have the procedure done.

Now because Yona doesnt read on healthcare - she didnt even see this as a doctors appointment :o

This was definitely a hit because usually her predictions go in order or skip at least 1 in order.
[/b]

11.   At the time of another celebration, I am waiting for a communication that goes astray <-- Happened with POI #4
13.   POI will be getting a new vehicle <--Happened with POI #1, saw he had a different truck the last time I saw him
14.   I will be waiting for the start of a course or class - around this time there are romantic messages back and forth from POI. There is a surprise  that he is covering up (or lying about so as not to spoil the surprise).  I then see him face to face immediately afterwards. I am surprised at what he is offering, yet concerned about the financial part of it. He offers another level of attachment and commitment. This is a relationship breakthrough. I think about it, sleep on it and say yes.
<--This happened over the course of 48hrs with POI #4, but NOT in the way you would think. Ill update in a separate thread.

The following predictions haven’t happened yet...
10.   I will be moving
9.   POI #1 discussions again about legal matter. I’m listening and they are frustrated
7.   An important meetup with POI #1 about a legal matter dealing with their ex - face to face meetup

12.   Ive got celebrations, friends and choice and disappointment - not to do with love life, however POI #1 is being super difficult about his situation. He is stressed about his legal matter, I am stressed about practicalities regarding moving and work

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1719 on: May 30, 2019, 09:38:22 PM »
I have a question for those who have been reading with Yona for a while... I had my very first reading with her a little over a month ago and have not seen any of her predictions unfold yet. The first two cards indicated reconnection and then a serious conversation with a guy, and so far it’s been silent. How long does it usually take before your first card comes up? I know it can vary I’m just curious because she said very soon, so I kind of expected it by now!

Hi Lpoche - In general, my cards tend to move on the faster side like Sparkle's do.  Usually one or more predictions for me will occur anywhere between the same day and around 2 weeks from the reading date.  I have even had some initial predictions that were things in the very recent past.  Also, my predictions don't always happen in order - in my latest reading (April 2019), the first thing that happened was the third or fourth prediction given, and it happened just a few hours after the reading....

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1720 on: May 30, 2019, 09:49:10 PM »
Ok thanks! I’m getting impatient! LOL Since she specifically mentioned July and September,  I’m hoping this all plays out by the fall. I know for sure at least one will.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1721 on: May 30, 2019, 11:27:00 PM »
Ok guys - so here is the prediction that I thought would be "big" regarding a relationship with my POI - who I thought was POI #1 but instead was POI #4. By the way she thought all this would happen in October, but my cards are fast and it happened a month after this reading a 4 months after the reading in January (she brought part of the prediction here too)

This is like so like OMG not how I thought lol

Yona basically said in my 4.22.19 Reading:

I will be impatiently waiting for the start of a course or class. It is something that is planned in advance and there is no way around it, I have to be there all day. It is local (I dont have to travel to it). During this time there are romantic text messages back and forth from POI. I see him immediately afterwards. I catch him out in a lie (Yona thinks it isnt a bad lie as there are positive cards around it- like it could be a surprise - this was also in the January reading). I am surprised at what he is offering, yet concerned about the financial part of it. He offers another level of attachment and commitment. This is a relationship breakthrough. I think about it, have a sleepless night and sleep on it and wonder "is this the right thing? Should I go through with it?" and I say yes (or I go through with it).

She also says "And you won't know the truth until you see them face to face. It's also quite important that you don't challenge them."
"You know, it's important you don't challenge. You’re not in the same location."

Here is how it went down:

So Yesterday I had to go to the DMV to renew my driver's license. This is something I knew I had to do in advance and could not get out of it because my license was about to expire. Little did I know (or remember), going to the DMV takes ALLLLLL DAY - omg. I couldnt leave and had NO choice but to stay and get it done. I was there for 5 hours I believe. Anyway, my POI #4 (not my old POI #1) was coming back in town and wanted to see me. I didnt think I would see him right after I left the DMV because I went so much earlier in the day and thought I would be back at home before I saw him. NOPE. So I saw him pretty much RIGHT AFTER I left. In the mean time he was TEXTING ME BACK AND FORTH - it was just a bit flirty not overly romantic. Anyway, when I get there, we were all cozy and lovey dovey and all that, but I realized something he said - he LIED about. Before I confronted him on the Lie, I asked him to repeat what he said - then I pointed it out to him. (It wasnt a big lie but damn!) He apologized for it and took ownership and explained why he did it. So from that time forward he pledged that he would do better and set future dates and travel plans for us next week and in June - THIS IS WHAT SURPRISED ME. He talked about how he wanted to see me more and all that. So THIS is what the NEXT LEVEL of COMMITMENT was smh. There were MONEY CONCERNS around the trip as well (not huge) but it wasnt positive or negative - more like he is paying for my plane ticket, but wanted to confirm the "when" (its confirmed by the way - so I guess that was a nice surprise)

Last night I HAD A SLEEPLESS NIGHT. But it had nothing to do with the relationship AT ALL. However the next day, (today) I QUESTIONED MYSELF if I should continue seeing him since I caught him in such a small lie!

This SAME prediction came up in an earlier reading in January (1.5.19)
- She says specifically this happens around a celebration (mind you, this happened around or close to a graduation this weekend - which was the celebration that I was invited to lol)

Yona says:

"Around the time of a celebration, engagement or wedding (I would be invited to and will participate in).....Now why im missing something....it says, I have to mention this. This is more important than it looks. you catch him out in a lie that's the disappointment yeah one of the things you do is you catch him out in a lie you know he's lying about something you can challenge but I wouldn't challenge it straight away okay no I mean you hear it maybe wait till the next day or a couple of days later not far away what you what you're doing there is I suppose giving yourself time just have oversight there's been big breakthroughs big progress ...here's something about a trip. Here it’s saying be very Matter of fact, he's got the important stuff Right. He hasn't got all of the stuff Right.

it’s always disappointing to be lied to this is something to do with a trip but it says self centered rather than malicious so it doesn't look like it's both of you on this trip... It looks like he's on the trip by himself..... because the trip isn't the strangly is not the important thing is  a lie or excuse doesn't fool you for a minute you're annoyed about it that

it says Be practical because you'll you'll tackle that in a very short space of time I would say within 48 hours you're tackling it but they they're not gone there they're talking to you making making an effort so it's and I didn't feel that it was a carefully constructed strategy felt almost like they got a bit carried away with themselves or fantasizing something it's here it just says the important thing is not you  need not tackle this immediately give yourself thinking time again to put it into perspective it's a showing your strengths and he is shown flirting with you and and being nice which I don't think would have any effect if you will mortally disappointed about your trip, I think it's a bit he lied about to fantasize, he got carried away with himself.

This prediction in January I thought was with my POI#1 the WHOLE TIME SMH but happened with my NEW POI#4.

What I dont understand is, why in both readings the card stressed not to tackle the lie? Maybe because it happened 2 weeks ago. And I thought what he said was a lie, but didnt confront because I didnt have any evidence or clue. BUT when I was with him FACE TO FACE and he said something that I caught that didnt line up with what he said 2 weeks ago - thats when I realized it. Maybe the cards told me not to challenge at the point I "thought" it was a lie, and then face to face he gave himself away?... LIKE WHY DID THIS COME UP TWICE IN 2 READINGS AND WHY WAS IMPORTANT NOT TO CHALLENGE? Clearly it wasnt a huge lie, but why is it so important? THEN I have to make a relationship decision and the cards say "I have all the information I need" man idk

Remember with Yona
1. Predictions are never as they seem - and dont take what she says in a LITERAL manner
2. She can mix people up for sure (I thought it was just me mixing them up, but NOPE)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 11:43:39 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1722 on: May 31, 2019, 12:09:51 AM »
Ok guys - so here is the prediction that I thought would be "big" regarding a relationship with my POI - who I thought was POI #1 but instead was POI #4. By the way she thought all this would happen in October, but my cards are fast and it happened a month after this reading a 4 months after the reading in January (she brought part of the prediction here too)

I will be impatiently waiting for the start of a course or class. It is something that is planned in advance and there is no way around it, I have to be there all day. It is local (I dont have to travel to it). During this time there are romantic text messages back and forth from POI. I see him immediately afterwards. I catch him out in a lie (Yona thinks it isnt a bad lie as there are positive cards around it- like it could be a surprise - this was also in the January reading). I am surprised at what he is offering, yet concerned about the financial part of it. He offers another level of attachment and commitment. This is a relationship breakthrough. I think about it, have a sleepless night and sleep on it and wonder "is this the right thing? Should I go through with it?" and I say yes (or I go through with it).

She also says "And you won't know the truth until you see them face to face. It's also quite important that you don't challenge them."
"You know, it's important you don't challenge. You’re not in the same location."

So Yesterday I had to go to the DMV to renew my driver's license. This is something I knew I had to do in advance and could not get out of it because my license was about to expire. Little did I know (or remember), going to the DMV takes ALLLLLL DAY - omg. I couldnt leave and had NO choice but to stay and get it done. I was there for 5 hours I believe. Anyway, my POI #4 (not my old POI #1) was coming back in town and wanted to see me. I didnt think I would see him right after I left the DMV because I went so much earlier in the day and thought I would be back at home before I saw him. NOPE. So I saw him pretty much RIGHT AFTER I left. In the mean time he was TEXTING ME BACK AND FORTH - it was just a bit flirty not overly romantic. Anyway, when I get there, we were all cozy and lovey dovey and all that, but I realized something he said - he LIED about. Before I confronted him on the Lie, I asked him to repeat what he said - then I pointed it out to him. (It wasnt a big lie but damn!) He apologized for it and took ownership and explained why he did it. So from that time forward he pledged that he would do better and set future dates and travel plans for us next week and in June - THIS IS WHAT SURPRISED ME. He talked about how he wanted to see me more and all that. So THIS is what the NEXT LEVEL of COMMITMENT was smh. There were MONEY CONCERNS around the trip as well (not huge) but it wasnt positive or negative - more like he is paying for my plane ticket, but wanted to confirm the "when" (its confirmed by the way - so I guess that was a nice surprise)

Last night I HAD A SLEEPLESS NIGHT. But it had nothing to do with the relationship AT ALL. However the next day, (today) I QUESTIONED MYSELF if I should continue seeing him since I caught him in such a small lie!

- She says specifically this happens around a celebration (mind you, this happened around or close to a graduation this weekend - which was the celebration that I was invited to lol)

Yona says:

"Around the time of a celebration, engagement or wedding (I would be invited to and will participate in).....Now why im missing something....it says, I have to mention this. This is more important than it looks. you catch him out in a lie that's the disappointment yeah one of the things you do is you catch him out in a lie you know he's lying about something you can challenge but I wouldn't challenge it straight away okay no I mean you hear it maybe wait till the next day or a couple of days later not far away what you what you're doing there is I suppose giving yourself time just have oversight there's been big breakthroughs big progress ...here's something about a trip. Here it’s saying be very Matter of fact, he's got the important stuff Right. He hasn't got all of the stuff Right.

it’s always disappointing to be lied to this is something to do with a trip but it says self centered rather than malicious so it doesn't look like it's both of you on this trip... It looks like he's on the trip by himself..... because the trip isn't the strangly is not the important thing is  a lie or excuse doesn't fool you for a minute you're annoyed about it that

it says Be practical because you'll you'll tackle that in a very short space of time I would say within 48 hours you're tackling it but they they're not gone there they're talking to you making making an effort so it's and I didn't feel that it was a carefully constructed strategy felt almost like they got a bit carried away with themselves or fantasizing something it's here it just says the important thing is not you  need not tackle this immediately give yourself thinking time again to put it into perspective it's a showing your strengths and he is shown flirting with you and and being nice which I don't think would have any effect if you will mortally disappointed about your trip, I think it's a bit he lied about to fantasize, he got carried away with himself.

This prediction in January I thought was with my POI#1 the WHOLE TIME SMH but happened with my NEW POI#4.

What I dont understand is, why in both readings the card stressed not to tackle the lie? Maybe because it happened 2 weeks ago. And I thought what he said was a lie, but didnt confront because I didnt have any evidence or clue. BUT when I was with him FACE TO FACE and he said something that I caught that didnt line up with what he said 2 weeks ago - thats when I realized it. Maybe the cards told me not to challenge at the point I "thought" it was a lie, and then face to face he gave himself away?... LIKE WHY DID THIS COME UP TWICE IN 2 READINGS AND WHY WAS IMPORTANT NOT TO CHALLENGE? Clearly it wasnt a huge lie, but why is it so important? THEN I have to make a relationship decision and the cards say "I have all the information I need" man idk

Remember with Yona
1. Predictions are never as they seem - and dont take what she says in a LITERAL manner
2. She can mix people up for sure (I thought it was just me mixing them up, but NOPE)

Wow, Sparkle!! 

I always find it fascinating how her predictions play out - I agree, sometimes they are wayyy different than originally imagined!  Also, I think sometimes when the cards move fast (you mentioned yours usually do) it can make certain things look more important than they really are (Yona told me in a reading once regarding one of my initial predictions that because it was coming in very soon she thought the cards were distorting it and making it seem more significant than it really was - and she was right, it turned out to be a totally mundane situation lol).

I don't get why the message for you was to not challenge the lie either - that seems really odd  ???

And forgive me but I am LMAO about the way the "next level of commitment" worked out ::)  I have only had the word "commitment" come up in my reading to tell me there (still!) wasn't any, so I am going to keep my expectations REALLY low regarding my own upcoming love predictions now, hahaha!

Question for you because I can't remember the details of your POIs off the top of my head - was POI#4 already in your life when you had your January reading?  Just wondering if Yona assumed from the reading that you already knew the person but in reality you hadn't met them yet....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1723 on: May 31, 2019, 01:20:16 AM »
LOL I know right? That level of commitment was true in a sense, but man really? lol geez.

POI# 4 was not around during the first prediction at allllll
He came in right around when I ended with POI#1 ...like literally a week before I ended it with him and I wasnt talking to POI #4 much at that time. This may be why Yona didnt see it as a separate person - he picked up where the other left off lol

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

Wow, Sparkle!! 

I always find it fascinating how her predictions play out - I agree, sometimes they are wayyy different than originally imagined!  Also, I think sometimes when the cards move fast (you mentioned yours usually do) it can make certain things look more important than they really are (Yona told me in a reading once regarding one of my initial predictions that because it was coming in very soon she thought the cards were distorting it and making it seem more significant than it really was - and she was right, it turned out to be a totally mundane situation lol).

I don't get why the message for you was to not challenge the lie either - that seems really odd  ???

And forgive me but I am LMAO about the way the "next level of commitment" worked out ::)  I have only had the word "commitment" come up in my reading to tell me there (still!) wasn't any, so I am going to keep my expectations REALLY low regarding my own upcoming love predictions now, hahaha!

Question for you because I can't remember the details of your POIs off the top of my head - was POI#4 already in your life when you had your January reading?  Just wondering if Yona assumed from the reading that you already knew the person but in reality you hadn't met them yet....

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1724 on: May 31, 2019, 01:45:00 AM »
LOL I know right? That level of commitment was true in a sense, but man really? lol geez.

POI# 4 was not around during the first prediction at allllll
He came in right around when I ended with POI#1 ...like literally a week before I ended it with him and I wasnt talking to POI #4 much at that time. This may be why Yona didnt see it as a separate person - he picked up where the other left off lol

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

Wow, Sparkle!! 

Ah, got it - makes sense!