Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541578 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1680 on: May 20, 2019, 11:55:10 AM »
Thank you Sparkle, I read your old posts seems Yona was very spot on for you.

And Tellmewhy,

In her general reading, she said I and this guy needs to wait the timing fate(Wheel of furtune) bring us the crossroad, and it's going to happen.

I said I see several past lives with him which is very weired.

Then Yona said yes she agrees with past lfie connection and we have unique bond.
Our destiny is twined.
However it is long run and I need to wait the timing that fate bring us together.

She also said she doesn't like soulmate thing she is an old fashioned fortune teller.
Because when people are told somebody is their soulmate they automatically think they will be happily ever after,  but it is not, life still have obstacles.

I was excited she said we have unique bond but, I was worrying if she also said the same to somebody else.

If you doubt me I can somehow let you listen to the recording or show you the pic that I called Yona from Skype or you can ask her directly if she said so to me.
(I can pay for you to ask her!)

I was a ittle bit dissapointed because I thought Yona could be more specific, but as everybody says she is great I get very excited she said we have fate bond.

So do you want me to purchase a top up reading with Yona and you can join with us and be a watcher?
I will do that if you want to.
Or even I can buy a read just for you to ask her if I lied.

@Sparkle002 , I completely agree with you you, the terminology below doesn’t sound like Yona at all, neither the wording, I find this reading extremely strange since I started reading with yona in 2014 ( February) and my most recent reading was Ending January of 2019, most of the time, I can recognize when someone read with Yona based on what or how they word their reading.

The only thing in bold below has happened with Yona for sure that I have heard of.

Never heard of her saying anything else below to me or my friends that have read with her.

Hi Guys
I'd like to ask..

-Are there any of you that Yona mixed up your already known POI with a different POI or somebody new?

-Are there anybody Yona told you that you will have what you want in years?( Like three to five)
 Did that happen and how many years did it take?

-Does she sees following things quite alot?

She said my POI and my destiny are twined and fate will bring us together.
She said we have past life connection, very unique bond.

If Yona told you so, may I ask what was the outcome down the road?

Thank you for your help!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1681 on: May 20, 2019, 05:07:28 PM »
I had to think about this.

Although I find the things she said below pretty out of the norm for her to say..(Ive had several reads with her for the past 3 years)

..She told me my old POI (#1) had some time of psychic link - we had a tie of a spiritual nature  - she said this before I met him. When I met him she continued to point him out as “Man of Significance”....I definitely believe he is a soulmate of mine. (No not in the way ppl think - soulmates DO Not mean they will be your husband or spouse. But this person definitely has a significant meaning to my life or did). So while she didnt give me the same spiel as you, she did give me some other worldly spiritual stuff that linked me and my poi. I doubt she does this often and doesnt do it as a tactic - so for that reason (and based on things that have happened) I believe it is REAL.

The thing is, whether or not you have a tie with that person - (which to me sounds like a Soul mate or a Karmic mate depending on how they affect your life) it really doesnt mean anything. All it does is DESCRIBE the type of relationship you have. Like describing a flower as yellow. That’s it. Now if Yellow is your favorite color - it means something to you doesnt it? Rather then getting a red flower, which is nice, but isn’t as nice as the Yellow flower.

Now I have been told by Cookie, Mattie  and several others that I have this other worldly unique bond with my POI too - but the way they described it was not the “typical way” ...kind of described it like how Yona does here.

So yeah when I think about it, Yona did say that a guy of significance would enter my life, that there is a tie to spirituality and psychic stuff that we had going on. Which all came true.

I predicted (with my own premonitions) several things between us with precision. He told me his intuition attracted him to me - we literally met out of the blue just like Yona said.

Again, its interesting because she typically doesnt talk like that or on such things but hey -

And Tellmewhy,

In her general reading, she said I and this guy needs to wait the timing fate(Wheel of furtune) bring us the crossroad, and it's going to happen.

Then Yona said yes she agrees with past lfie connection and we have unique bond.
Our destiny is twined.
However it is long run and I need to wait the timing that fate bring us together.

She also said she doesn't like soulmate thing she is an old fashioned fortune teller.
Because when people are told somebody is their soulmate they automatically think they will be happily ever after,  but it is not, life still have obstacles.

I was excited she said we have unique bond but, I was worrying if she also said the same to somebody else.

If you doubt me I can somehow let you listen to the recording or show you the pic that I called Yona from Skype or you can ask her directly if she said so to me.

I was a ittle bit dissapointed because I thought Yona could be more specific, but as everybody says she is great I get very excited she said we have fate bond.

So do you want me to purchase a top up reading with Yona and you can join with us and be a watcher?

@Sparkle002 , I completely agree with you you, the terminology below doesn’t sound like Yona at all, neither the wording, I find this reading extremely strange since I started reading with yona in 2014 ( February) and my most recent reading was Ending January of 2019, most of the time, I can recognize when someone read with Yona based on what or how they word their reading.

The only thing in bold below has happened with Yona for sure that I have heard of.

Never heard of her saying anything else below to me or my friends that have read with her.

Hi Guys
I'd like to ask..

-Are there any of you that Yona mixed up your already known POI with a different POI or somebody new?

-Are there anybody Yona told you that you will have what you want in years?( Like three to five)

Thank you for your help!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 05:13:06 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1682 on: May 20, 2019, 10:11:49 PM »
Thank you Sparkle.
I'm happy to hear she also said a unique bond and her prediction panned out.
She didn't say past life connection from her, it was me said I saw past lives, then she said yes she agrees past life connection.

But when she did general reading, she also said the words ' universe and fate.'
So I was surprised I read forums posts about her but reraly see any comment like this.
She looked prett practical from other people's comments.

And I agree with you that soulmate doesn't mean a relationship.
Yona said it will take years because there are obstacles( And I didn't tell her what the obstacles are, but she just picked up the details that was pretty amazing)
I have my other go to psychics(including local psychic don't speak English) they had same comment and predictions as Yona.

May I ask if Yona said you probably will end up with your POI?
Was the timing you met your POI the exact timing Yona predicted?

Although I find the things she said below pretty out of the norm for her to say..(Ive had several reads with her for the past 3 years)

..She told me my old POI (#1) had some time of psychic link - we had a tie of a spiritual nature  - she said this before I met him. When I met him she continued to point him out as “Man of Significance”....I definitely believe he is a soulmate of mine. (No not in the way ppl think - soulmates DO Not mean they will be your husband or spouse. But this person definitely has a significant meaning to my life or did). So while she didnt give me the same spiel as you, she did give me some other worldly spiritual stuff that linked me and my poi. I doubt she does this often and doesnt do it as a tactic - so for that reason (and based on things that have happened) I believe it is REAL.

The thing is, whether or not you have a tie with that person - (which to me sounds like a Soul mate or a Karmic mate depending on how they affect your life) it really doesnt mean anything. All it does is DESCRIBE the type of relationship you have. Like describing a flower as yellow. That’s it. Now if Yellow is your favorite color - it means something to you doesnt it? Rather then getting a red flower, which is nice, but isn’t as nice as the Yellow flower.

Now I have been told by Cookie, Mattie  and several others that I have this other worldly unique bond with my POI too - but the way they described it was not the “typical way” ...kind of described it like how Yona does here.

So yeah when I think about it, Yona did say that a guy of significance would enter my life, that there is a tie to spirituality and psychic stuff that we had going on. Which all came true.

I predicted (with my own premonitions) several things between us with precision. He told me his intuition attracted him to me - we literally met out of the blue just like Yona said.

Again, its interesting because she typically doesnt talk like that or on such things but hey -

And Tellmewhy,

Our destiny is twined.

Hi Guys
I'd like to ask..

Thank you for your help!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1683 on: May 20, 2019, 11:30:35 PM »
In my most recent reading she gives specifics that I would be in a relationship with the poi...she said he would offer and i would think about it and sleep on it and say yes. Honestly she can mix ppl up (or we can mix up who she is referring to)...because i don’t think this is my poi ...because i broke it off with him...we are cordial and speak from time to time, but I’ve moved on to going on dates with others...

The timing was 1.5 years off from the time she predicted him to the time i met him and if happened exactly as she said. I validated it was him based on several descriptions and scenarios that happened that were predicted

Thank you Sparkle.
She didn't say past life connection from her, it was me said I saw past lives, then she said yes she agrees past life connection.

So I was surprised I read forums posts about her but reraly see any comment like this.

Yona said it will take years because there are obstacles( And I didn't tell her what the obstacles are, but she just picked up the details that was pretty amazing)
I have my other go to psychics(including local psychic don't speak English) they had same comment and predictions as Yona.

And Tellmewhy,

Our destiny is twined.

Hi Guys
I'd like to ask..

Thank you for your help!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1684 on: May 21, 2019, 01:46:54 AM »
Thank you Sparkle

I believe she is great and spot on.
However if she may mix people up I think I just let it go.( And let all my readings go)

One prediction she did was like what already happened a year ago.
She said I will have a mind set change after that event, but I alread had.
Probably same situation will happen again, I don't know, but I think I just leave psychic readings to create my own life.

And
I read one of your post(If I mixed you up to somebody else I'm sorry), once Yona predicted that you will hear from somebody with light eyes(green or blue?) and then you got contact from several light eyes guys.

I was thinking this is prediction worked, and I also think maybe this is Law of Attraction.

Sometimes high vibe people attract they intented, and when it happenes it just happens overwhelmingly.

I had experience that a psychic told me i may marry a green eyed 5.11cm tall guy with particular working industry.
I will meet this guy in one to two years.
Then sometimes I think of green eyed 5.11cm tall guy with particular industry.

A month later I met a 5.11cm tall green eyed that industry guy, but not the one the psychic predicted.(I went back to ask was told not him ,I also knew it because age were different from the guy that psychic predicted)
In the area I live or the area I went, green eyed people are very very rare.(This is the first one)

So I believe it was me attracted somebody looked like that, very specific.
It's a little bit off topic but I was thinking about LOA from your post.

I will update here if any of her predictions came to pass.
Have a good night!

In my most recent reading she gives specifics that I would be in a relationship with the poi...she said he would offer and i would think about it and sleep on it and say yes. Honestly she can mix ppl up (or we can mix up who she is referring to)...because i don’t think this is my poi ...because i broke it off with him...we are cordial and speak from time to time, but I’ve moved on to going on dates with others...

The timing was 1.5 years off from the time she predicted him to the time i met him and if happened exactly as she said. I validated it was him based on several descriptions and scenarios that happened that were predicted

Thank you Sparkle.

And Tellmewhy,

Our destiny is twined.

Hi Guys
I'd like to ask..

Thank you for your help!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:49:51 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1685 on: May 22, 2019, 05:12:26 AM »
Oh wow! The 'interview' sure seems like a hit. As for your ending your relationship, I agree with hope and immediately thought the same: that because there weren't the 'usual' emotions involved, she didn't interpret it as the ending of a r/s but of something else. However, I'm still wondering about the engagement, etc. marker since as you said, she seems to be spot on with those.

Right! I know I’ve jumped the gun before on her predictions and later realized that ALL the parts she says have to come into play including the marker for it to be a hit...I’m just not sure what else I’d be closing the door on - maybe it truly is work around the time of an engagement ...usually it plays out just as she said ...but man this one seemed to fit - like one of those puzzle pieces that kind of fit almost all the way but a little peice was hanging out so u know it reallly didn’t lol. Well I’ll definitely come back and update if so. FWIW, my old POI and I are cordial and still communicate here and there

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1686 on: May 23, 2019, 06:57:34 AM »
What’s people’s experiences with the top up timelines? I know the very first reading can go years into the future... my reading seems very slow moving and so does my top up and I’m getting a bit antsy. It will be 2 years in October since my first reading with yona and 1 year since my top up with her in june and I’m getting impatient with things happening and kind of losing hope that the things she has told me will actually happen

Offline Emshea

« Reply #1687 on: May 23, 2019, 01:14:32 PM »
My first reading was just in jan. And my cards are fast moving. Had a top up. It was more about emotions and feelings and it was confusing.

Lovefash67

« Reply #1688 on: May 23, 2019, 03:17:17 PM »
What’s people’s experiences with the top up timelines? I know the very first reading can go years into the future... my reading seems very slow moving and so does my top up and I’m getting a bit antsy. It will be 2 years in October since my first reading with yona and 1 year since my top up with her in june and I’m getting impatient with things happening and kind of losing hope that the things she has told me will actually happen

My cards have been very slow moving. I had my first reading with yona in feb 2016 and I had top ups every 3-6 months. Some minor things have happened but the big stuff hasn't.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1689 on: May 23, 2019, 07:13:59 PM »
My cards are typically fast moving - lately most of the predictions have happened in 3-6 months with a straggler or two up to 7-9 months.

Everything has already transpired from my Oct 2018 reading.

I had a reading in Jan and Apr 2019 - the only things that (I would consider significant) that hasn't transpired is

1. Moving - again (Apr 2019 reading). She also predicted me moving Oct 2016 and I did just 2 months later on my own accord, and wasnt planning on it :o

2. My POI (#1) telling me about a legal situation with his ex (Apr 2019 reading) and how she is going to "kick off and create drama" (Jan 2019 reading - Im assuming this led to the legal situation)

3. My POI wanting another level of relationship with me (Now - I dont know WHO this is and doubt it is POI#1 at this point) - Cookie flat out told me I would not be in a relationship this year....however Kisha, Mattie and Indio do...so IDK

Those are only the "major" things at this point for me  ::) :P

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1690 on: May 24, 2019, 12:08:55 AM »
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:43:53 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1691 on: May 27, 2019, 11:43:01 PM »
Warning: VERY LONG post - my apologies!

Hi everyone - long time lurker, first time poster here, wanted to share my experience with Yona, who I consider my primary reader now. I have also read with plenty of others over the years - when I have time I will try to review on their threads.

I have been reading with Yona for almost 4 years now, on average every 3-6 months. I record and transcribe all of my readings, which I find extremely helpful. I love reading with Yona, but as a few others have mentioned I do sometimes struggle with some predictions being a tad vague - so, sometimes I find myself unsure of EXACTLY what will happen, and only realize some things looking back. I still am always fascinated to see how her predictions play out, though!

I started reading with Yona in July 2015 due to a bad breakup of a toxic back and forth relationship. With no info from me regarding my ex, she immediately pegged him as a Knight of Swords and advised me that he was an angry, destructive person who I would be better off without - she was very correct although it took me a few more rounds of going back to him to get fed up enough to leave - and a few weeks after a March 2016 reading, something clicked in me and I hung up on him during a phone argument, and I never looked back - never saw or talked to him again. Looking back on that reading, she had predicted a Tower between us, but called it “nothing devastating, like a cold shower”. She thought I would address the Tower issue with him at a later time, but I obviously chose not to. Later in the reading was actually a mention of a “door being closed for the last time” - I consider both predictions accurate because I was so fed up by that time I barely cared about the breakup (which is why it seemed mild), and I nailed and chained that door shut lol.

In that same March 2016 reading, she predicted the entrance of my current POI as “Knight of Wands - a very significant man coming into my environment although not much is happening at the moment - he is working” - this turned out to be true, even though he and I didn’t really meet and become friends until September 2017 - looking back he did come into my environment back in 2016 when she said because he worked at one of my favorite restaurants at that time - a friend of mine remembers him serving us a drink, I just never noticed him. Subsequent readings closer to Sep 2017 contained much more detail, including his eye color (which is fairly unique), a financial issue he was having at that time which I have since confirmed with him, and also a general overview of how our current “situationship” would go. There was immediate chemistry and attraction between us, and after 6 months of platonic friendship I broke one of my usual rules and agreed to a FWB arrangement because for various reasons that was all he wanted to offer me at the time - and that is still going on now. Yona has always seen him in readings as an “ongoing connection” with “periods where I feel fed up with waiting” (no kidding lol!) and although he is not offering commitment yet, she always says it is “progressive and not stuck” (and we have become pretty close in a lot of ways, but still...it feels pretty darn hopeless a lot of the time).

My last few readings have actually pointed to a turning point this summer where my partnership with current POI is somehow defined (“10 of Cups in the house card”, which apparently is a positive thing) and says there will be some sort of status change and we are “needing to explore new territory by the summer”. Basically, she thinks he will change his mind regarding more commitment, but I’m VERY doubtful for a lot of reasons, and also freaked out because the dreaded Queen of Cups is showing up in these newer readings too (ugh!), plus I had another “door closing” come up (double ugh!). So, I’m hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. I will update when it plays out...am biting my nails and drinking a lot of wine until then lol...

Aside from these, I have had many smaller less significant predictions and time frame marker predictions come through over the years, and still a few predictions that I am not sure if they have happened yet because they could fit a variety of situations (i.e. choosing to take a “gamble” or not - not sure what that's about). She has also missed the mark a bit at times, one in particular was my April 2018 reading which saw the entrance of another significant man with blue eyes to rival my slow-as-molasses POI. She thought maybe I would go for Mr. Blue Eyes - what ended up happening was that the blue-eyed guy turned out to just be my friend’s husband who I saw when I visited her and their new baby, and seeing them was more of a time frame marker - all of the romantic predictions she thought would happen with Mr. Blue Eyes happened with my POI. I guess I could still meet Mr. Blue Eyes and have all these predictions happen again, but they were oddly specific - a drunk text message and a bond forming between us. Within days after I saw my friend and her family, my POI drunk texted me that he loved me and we kept on sending “Love you” messages to each other over the summer. So I’m pretty sure the predictions were just ascribed to the wrong person.

So it seems like my experience with Yona mirrors some other people’s here, from what I have read on threads. There was a post about “Yona-isms” a while back that literally made me literally LOL because of all the truth in it! I personally would definitely recommend Yona for general readings BUT you have to be ok with possibly not getting definitive answers, or things working out slightly differently or on a different time frame than anticipated. I try to use my readings as a general sneak peek of major things to come and then TRY(!) not to obsess over the important-but-still-unclear ones like my mysterious partnership definition to come, but admittedly it can get a tiny bit frustrating at times. But I am ok cutting her some slack because it’s hard to get things perfectly right when interpreting cards - and I’m amazed when even little things happen. Plus she’s just so darn entertaining to read with lol :)

Anyway, if you made it this far, thanks for reading! I will update as things happen.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1692 on: May 28, 2019, 03:30:59 AM »
Oh my goodness @Jenin! I'm glad to read your story.

I actually created the post about the Yona-isms lol

And yes your predictions sound VERY similar to MINE - like eerily! She predicted a man in 2016 "a man of significance that I will meet of a spiritual nature"(of course it was a bit more descriptive but I shortened it lol)...this guy also showed up at as the Knight of Wands - but then later as the Knight of Cups. I didnt meet him until 2018. Before then I would get bits and pieces about him that did come true after we met. There was the Queen of Cups (his ex) and a very specific situation with him and her and their child (that Yona picked up)...anyway - the reading I had with her in Jan said I would be closing a door as well! But she kept saying she thought it would be for work because she didnt see emotional cards around it - well when I broke it off with him I wasnt emotional...she did also see a status change in our relationship at the end of the year where he would want commitment BUT it was a very specific prediction on how it all went down. I think this could be a new person (I have a newer POI now) but my original is still in the background... so Im interested to see how our stories pan out!

Hi everyone - long time lurker, first time poster here, wanted to share my experience with Yona, who I consider my primary reader now. I have also read with plenty of others over the years - when I have time I will try to review on their threads.

I have been reading with Yona for almost 4 years now, on average every 3-6 months. I record and transcribe all of my readings, which I find extremely helpful. I love reading with Yona, but as a few others have mentioned I do sometimes struggle with some predictions being a tad vague - so, sometimes I find myself unsure of EXACTLY what will happen, and only realize some things looking back. I still am always fascinated to see how her predictions play out, though!

I started reading with Yona in July 2015 due to a bad breakup of a toxic back and forth relationship. With no info from me regarding my ex, she immediately pegged him as a Knight of Swords and advised me that he was an angry, destructive person who I would be better off without - she was very correct although it took me a few more rounds of going back to him to get fed up enough to leave - and a few weeks after a March 2016 reading, something clicked in me and I hung up on him during a phone argument, and I never looked back - never saw or talked to him again. Looking back on that reading, she had predicted a Tower between us, but called it “nothing devastating, like a cold shower”. She thought I would address the Tower issue with him at a later time, but I obviously chose not to. Later in the reading was actually a mention of a “door being closed for the last time” - I consider both predictions accurate because I was so fed up by that time I barely cared about the breakup (which is why it seemed mild), and I nailed and chained that door shut lol.

In that same March 2016 reading, she predicted the entrance of my current POI as “Knight of Wands - a very significant man coming into my environment although not much is happening at the moment - he is working” - this turned out to be true, even though he and I didn’t really meet and become friends until September 2017 - looking back he did come into my environment back in 2016 when she said because he worked at one of my favorite restaurants at that time - a friend of mine remembers him serving us a drink, I just never noticed him. Subsequent readings closer to Sep 2017 contained much more detail, including his eye color (which is fairly unique), a financial issue he was having at that time which I have since confirmed with him, and also a general overview of how our current “situationship” would go. There was immediate chemistry and attraction between us, and after 6 months of platonic friendship I broke one of my usual rules and agreed to a FWB arrangement because for various reasons that was all he wanted to offer me at the time - and that is still going on now. Yona has always seen him in readings as an “ongoing connection” with “periods where I feel fed up with waiting” (no kidding lol!) and although he is not offering commitment yet, she always says it is “progressive and not stuck” (and we have become pretty close in a lot of ways, but still...it feels pretty darn hopeless a lot of the time).

My last few readings have actually pointed to a turning point this summer where my partnership with current POI is somehow defined (“10 of Cups in the house card”, which apparently is a positive thing) and says there will be some sort of status change and we are “needing to explore new territory by the summer”. Basically, she thinks he will change his mind regarding more commitment, but I’m VERY doubtful for a lot of reasons, and also freaked out because the dreaded Queen of Cups is showing up in these newer readings too (ugh!), plus I had another “door closing” come up (double ugh!). So, I’m hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. I will update when it plays out...am biting my nails and drinking a lot of wine until then lol...

Aside from these, I have had many smaller less significant predictions and time frame marker predictions come through over the years, and still a few predictions that I am not sure if they have happened yet because they could fit a variety of situations (i.e. choosing to take a “gamble” or not - not sure what that's about). She has also missed the mark a bit at times, one in particular was my April 2018 reading which saw the entrance of another significant man with blue eyes to rival my slow-as-molasses POI. She thought maybe I would go for Mr. Blue Eyes - what ended up happening was that the blue-eyed guy turned out to just be my friend’s husband who I saw when I visited her and their new baby, and seeing them was more of a time frame marker - all of the romantic predictions she thought would happen with Mr. Blue Eyes happened with my POI. I guess I could still meet Mr. Blue Eyes and have all these predictions happen again, but they were oddly specific - a drunk text message and a bond forming between us. Within days after I saw my friend and her family, my POI drunk texted me that he loved me and we kept on sending “Love you” messages to each other over the summer. So I’m pretty sure the predictions were just ascribed to the wrong person.

So it seems like my experience with Yona mirrors some other people’s here, from what I have read on threads. There was a post about “Yona-isms” a while back that literally made me literally LOL because of all the truth in it! I personally would definitely recommend Yona for general readings BUT you have to be ok with possibly not getting definitive answers, or things working out slightly differently or on a different time frame than anticipated. I try to use my readings as a general sneak peek of major things to come and then TRY(!) not to obsess over the important-but-still-unclear ones like my mysterious partnership definition to come, but admittedly it can get a tiny bit frustrating at times. But I am ok cutting her some slack because it’s hard to get things perfectly right when interpreting cards - and I’m amazed when even little things happen. Plus she’s just so darn entertaining to read with lol :)

Anyway, if you made it this far, thanks for reading! I will update as things happen.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1693 on: May 28, 2019, 11:28:22 AM »
Hi Sparkle, thanks for the reply!

Yeah, we do seem to lead parallel lives lol - mine also started showing as a Knight of Cups after initially showing as the KOW, and it looks like you also got the increasing amount of detail the closer it got to him coming into your life - amazing! 

And your Yona-isms were spot on!  It was actually what you said (or at least I think you said, it's been a while since I read the whole thread) about the word "important" that made me realize that it only meant that my POI was important to ME in terms of how strongly I felt about him, not necessarily important in the grand scheme of my life in terms of the relationship lasting and him being "The One" or anything - and that helped me a lot in understanding my readings about him and totally lowering my expectations lol - so, thank you for that! :)

I'm also thinking both of our predictions might be about other men that Yona just thought would be our POIs - especially yours since it is happening towards the end of the year and given your current circumstances with him - but who knows?  Since summer is here already, I can't imagine myself meeting and getting into a relationship with someone new right now.  Crazier things have happened though, I guess!  Definitely interested to see how our situations play out!

Oh my goodness @Jenin! I'm glad to read your story.

I actually created the post about the Yona-isms lol

And yes your predictions sound VERY similar to MINE - like eerily! She predicted a man in 2016 "a man of significance that I will meet of a spiritual nature"(of course it was a bit more descriptive but I shortened it lol)...this guy also showed up at as the Knight of Wands - but then later as the Knight of Cups. I didnt meet him until 2018. Before then I would get bits and pieces about him that did come true after we met. There was the Queen of Cups (his ex) and a very specific situation with him and her and their child (that Yona picked up)...anyway - the reading I had with her in Jan said I would be closing a door as well! But she kept saying she thought it would be for work because she didnt see emotional cards around it - well when I broke it off with him I wasnt emotional...she did also see a status change in our relationship at the end of the year where he would want commitment BUT it was a very specific prediction on how it all went down. I think this could be a new person (I have a newer POI now) but my original is still in the background... so Im interested to see how our stories pan out!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1694 on: May 28, 2019, 01:59:05 PM »
Just updating while I have a break at work -

My top off in November, Yona said my situation would be settled by summer... well nothing has happened since then so I’m not sure which summer she’s talking about!

anything