Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541416 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1635 on: May 06, 2019, 07:04:53 PM »
Hey guys! I wanted to share my Yona Predictions 4.22.19.

These are the watered down version...she was much more specific than what I’m sharing here, but it gives the basic predictions

1.   An apology. Strong feelings there. This happens very very soon. <This happened the same day of the reading. The New Guy apologized to me about have to reschedule our date that same day.
2.   An unexpected lump sum of money<- Received unexpectedly from my sister related to an idea we are working on
3.   Looking for other job opportunities, but not necessarily serious about taking them< This is something I am doing or have to do, due to the status of my current job
4.   At the time of a celebration, I will have a discussion with a man with brown eyes about money and he has unrealistic expectations<— The way this came up, Yona made it sound like this would happen on my birthday. Actually this HAPPENED when I ran into my POI at a PARTY. We discussed money briefly and yes he was in la la land about unrealistic expectations. It was interesting how he showed up as just a man with brown eyes rather than my POI (Yona says significant other or Man of significance). Ive noticed this in her readings before - the same person can show up in different ways in a reading. That meeting was not romantic at all so that may be why...
5.   An idea crystallizing in my mind that will come to fruition<— This is related to what my sister and I are working on
6.   Bickering with a friend - difference of opinion, I am downbeat after that <- happened this past weekend

The following predictions haven’t happened yet...

7.   An important meetup with POI about a legal matter dealing with their ex - face to face meetup<— This is the same thing Kisha stated in her reading - something about an important conversation regarding our relationship - but Yona states its specifically about a legal matter to do with his ex
8.   A weird interview (non formal) with a man and woman
9.   POI discussions again about legal matter. I’m listening and they are frustrated
10.   I will be moving
11.   At the time of another celebration, I am waiting for a communication that goes astray
12.   Ive got celebrations, friends and choice and disappointment - not to do with love life, however POI is being super difficult about his situation. He is stressed about his legal matter, I am stressed about practicalities regarding moving and work
13.   POI will be getting a new vehicle
14.   I will be waiting for the start of a course or class - around this time there are romantic messages back and forth from POI. There is a surprise  that he is covering up (or lying about so as not to spoil the surprise).  I then see him face to face immediately afterwards. I am surprised at what he is offering, yet concerned about the financial part of it. He offers another level of attachment and commitment. This is a relationship breakthrough. I think about it, sleep on it and say yes.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 11:56:21 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1636 on: May 07, 2019, 05:25:10 AM »
@Sparkle002: Wowww so many predictions. Yona just made 2-3 predictions for me and nothing has happened so far. I am jealous of you lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1637 on: May 07, 2019, 05:30:13 AM »
@Sparkle002: Wowww so many predictions. Yona just made 2-3 predictions for me and nothing has happened so far. I am jealous of you lol

Lol! What’s funny is she typically gives me about 15 or so in an hour long call - this call was like 1:10mins! She focused the last 20 on the committed relationship part which made the call go over

Oh and my cards typically move fast so there is that

Curious Do you record your calls or get the hour long reading?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1638 on: May 07, 2019, 05:48:25 AM »

Lol! What’s funny is she typically gives me about 15 or so in an hour long call - this call was like 1:10mins! She focused the last 20 on the committed relationship part which made the call go over

Yes, I always record my calls and listen to them very often but nothing major has come to pass yet - even minor :(
And yes, I've had 2 one-hour readings with her but overall I like Yona very much. Maybe not too much thing is going on in my life to be predicted.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1639 on: May 07, 2019, 05:57:25 AM »

Yes, I always record my calls and listen to them very often but nothing major has come to pass yet - even minor :(
And yes, I've had 2 one-hour readings with her but overall I like Yona very much. Maybe not too much thing is going on in my life to be predicted.

Cool! I was just wondering if there happened to be more predictions tucked away in there lol
It’s funny because when i listen to my reading it doesn’t seem like a lot of predictions until i write them out ...the way she talks it all seems to run together and even with the recording i miss stuff!
So I used a transcribe app to transcribe her calls (for free - in minutes!) - it’s called Otter in the App Store. It helps to see all the objective predictions and pull them out - because she does add a lot of subjective stuff to help interpret the cards...if u have an iPhone I’d say try that app- it keeps the recording so you can read the transcribed version along with the recording. And no, no one is transcribing it, it’s done within the app automatically (artificial intelligence? No human is involved)

Hopefully things will come to pass for you - again sometimes when it’s written u may read it back and realize something may have happened!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1640 on: May 07, 2019, 06:02:10 AM »

Cool! I was just wondering if there happened to be more predictions tucked away in there lol
It’s funny because when i listen to my reading it doesn’t seem like a lot of predictions until i write them out ...the way she talks it all seems to run together and even with the recording i miss stuff!
So I used a transcribe app to transcribe her calls (for free - in minutes!) - it’s called Otter in the App Store. It helps to see all the objective predictions and pull them out - because she does add a lot of subjective stuff to help interpret the cards...if u have an iPhone I’d say try that app- it keeps the recording so you can read the transcribed version along with the recording. And no, no one is transcribing it, it’s done within the app automatically (artificial intelligence? No human is involved)

Hopefully things will come to pass for you - again sometimes when it’s written u may read it back and realize something may have happened!

Thanks a lot Sparkle! This app is something that I really need because sometimes I can't really understand every single words that readers say (particularly Mattie). I'll try it out. Appreciate :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1641 on: May 10, 2019, 03:10:56 PM »
Now that I’ve ended things with my  (old) POI, let’s talk about YONA!!

Now  here is my preface - regarding my old POI - the following readers predicted him into my life:

Yona, Cookie, Sherrylyn, Delores, and Indio. All saw some sort of significant relationship with this person - it wasn’t specific to the point of it being “committed” though, other than Yona specifically describing commitment in my last reading in April.

The following readers predicted the outcome on their own - Cookie, Golden Dawn Tarot, Indio, Venus - all said he does not want to loose me, but Cookie and Indio saw me specifically walking away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that brings me back to Yona. I originally felt she predicted the ending of this relationship in the January reading based on the things she said in bold. But she doesn’t think it is the end of the relationship, she thinks this "ending" it has to do with work. So the phrases in bold below sound exactly like what just happened when I ended it. However, she also sees a committed relationship toward the end of the year with the same POI based on my April reading which elaborated on my January reading. 

The thing is - The ONLY thing that makes me think that this prediction may have not happened was the fact that it DIDNT happen around a celebration, wedding or engagement and usually her timeframe markers are SPOT ON. So it leaves me to believe 1) She got the predictive stuff on how the ending between me and him right yet the "time frame and and it being related to work wrong" OR 2) This is NOT the actual prediction

Here is what she says from my Jan 2019 reading:

But then it says you're at a proper Turning Point yourself here.
The turning point is thinking of closing a door. Now, I don't believe that the thinking closing a door is relationship wise okay, because you've got partnership symbol partnership symbol and then an invitation
to a wedding or an engagement coming up around that time.
Well I thought honestly I was closing a door on the relationship, but she doesnt and when I closed the door, there was no engagement, wedding or anything going on.

And but also if you are ending a relationship, I would expect emotion to be involved (If this is the prediction, I didn’t have emotion involved). I think that this is work related engagement or partnership or anniversary celebration. That's a time frame reference. I don't believe it you getting engaged or anything because again, I think it would be more central. But it says around that time, you know, you've got your priorities in the right order. And you're closing a door not with sadness, but rather pleased that you've got to that point ( I was pleased lol) . So that could be that you finish doing something please come to our natural conclusion (I felt the relationship came to a natural conclusion) But definitely closing closing a door for the last time but not in doubt. Because you've got your priorities in the right order celebration. I think that's a time frame.

Me:  What is the closing the door have to do with work?

Yona:
“I would assume work but I don't know. I don't believe it's a relationship. I think this is something that separate from the relationship because of the lack of um, you know, the cups cards around it, bizarrely enough, it may also it may have something to with health care (The same day I had a doctor’s appointment). But I know that this affects you individually rather than as part of a couple (she always saw us as a couple for some reason lol) okay because it's it says so it links directly to you ....so it's a door closing not showing as heartbroken (I wasnt) it saying you've got your priorities in the right order. So it's not linking you.... there's a celebration so somebody anniversary or engagement or wedding or something going on around that time and you're able to participate and enjoy so you're not upset ....

One of the older men it was showing before comes up this isn't romantic
comes up with an answer which again, that the making some excuses with it, or can't do this because of this, or is it devastating? (I believed this to be my POI, because he is an older guy that always makes up excuses)

No. But it means that because you know, you're not showing us arguing about it, because, you know, it wouldn't make any difference (This is exactly what happened). But it says this,
I think this is part of closing your door. So I do think it's work related.

And it's a six of swords. This is necessary because your path is offering direction….”

Again she stresses several times this happens around and engagement or celebration - well when I ended things, none of these things were going on - so I may either be trying to fit this prediction in with what happend and it hadnt happened yet or she just got the timeframe wrong and thought it had to do with work....

I dunno - for my Yona ppl out there - what do you think?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 03:17:49 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline hope36

« Reply #1642 on: May 10, 2019, 03:39:05 PM »
Is it possible Yona thought it wasn't relationship related (the closing of doors) because you were not affected too much emotionally?
OR it could also be possible that its farther out in the future?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1643 on: May 10, 2019, 03:43:12 PM »
Is it possible Yona thought it wasn't relationship related (the closing of doors) because you were not affected too much emotionally?
OR it could also be possible that its farther out in the future?

Right that's what my thought was!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1644 on: May 11, 2019, 12:00:35 AM »
Another hit for Yona - see details in Green

Hey guys! I wanted to share my Yona Predictions 4.22.19.

These are the watered down version...she was much more specific than what I’m sharing here, but it gives the basic predictions

1.   An apology. Strong feelings there. This happens very very soon. <This happened the same day of the reading. The New Guy apologized to me about have to reschedule our date that same day.
2.   An unexpected lump sum of money<- Received unexpectedly from my sister related to an idea we are working on
3.   Looking for other job opportunities, but not necessarily serious about taking them< This is something I am doing or have to do, due to the status of my current job
4.   At the time of a celebration, I will have a discussion with a man with brown eyes about money and he has unrealistic expectations<— The way this came up, Yona made it sound like this would happen on my birthday. Actually this HAPPENED when I ran into my POI at a PARTY. We discussed money briefly and yes he was in la la land about unrealistic expectations. It was interesting how he showed up as just a man with brown eyes rather than my POI (Yona says significant other or Man of significance). Ive noticed this in her readings before - the same person can show up in different ways in a reading. That meeting was not romantic at all so that may be why...
5.   An idea crystallizing in my mind that will come to fruition<— This is related to what my sister and I are working on
6.   Bickering with a friend - difference of opinion, I am downbeat after that <- happened this past weekend
8.   A weird interview (non formal - meaning not a job interview but more so questioning/interrogation) with a man and woman - Basically she said I would have a weird informal interview with a man or woman. The woman is nice and friendly and the man she didnt get details about. I dont necessarily talk to them at the same time. The interview card was upside down. She said she has never seen this before. She said that I would have limited patience in dealing with this matter, something I had to get done in a certain time. She said it looked like I was doing most of the interviewing.The people I am dealing with are going to stall or delay (not the man or woman). I am waiting to hear communications that are not face to face...and maybe I need it in writing or need confirmation of what is being decided, but they are going to stall. It doesnt mean they are ignoring you but it is delaying tactics. She said I had a cut off point. She said I will get the news that I want. She said this was the oddest interview she has ever seen.

Well what had happened was - I was scheduled for a radiology appointment. When I came in I had to lay down to do the procedure (this is why the interview card was UPSIDE DOWN!! They were interviewing me upside down). This "interview" or questioning was from the woman asking about my past medical history. I was met with a really nice woman. She needed to put in an IV and couldnt do it so she asked her assistant if he could do it. I was then met by a man, but briefly (this is the man Yona spoke of but didnt get much about). He could not put the IV in because for this procedure my heart rate was too high. I kept asking them what I could do I what I needed done to get it done (me interviewing them). So the procedure was delayed and I NEEDED to get it done THAT DAY. So in order to get it done, I called my doctor to submit a prescription to slow down my heart rate. Called the pharmacy, they kept saying that they didnt have it, when I knew for sure it was sent over. I went back and forth with the doctors office and the pharmacy to get this drug. This was the stall or delay. I FINALLY got the news that I wanted and went to take the drug - rushed back to the radiology place to have the procedure done.

Now because Yona doesnt read on healthcare - she didnt even see this as a doctors appointment :o

This was definitely a hit because usually her predictions go in order or skip at least 1 in order.
[/b]

The following predictions haven’t happened yet...[/size]

7.   An important meetup with POI about a legal matter dealing with their ex - face to face meetup<— This is the same thing Kisha stated in her reading - something about an important conversation regarding our relationship - but Yona states its specifically about a legal matter to do with his ex
9.   POI discussions again about legal matter. I’m listening and they are frustrated
10.   I will be moving
11.   At the time of another celebration, I am waiting for a communication that goes astray
12.   Ive got celebrations, friends and choice and disappointment - not to do with love life, however POI is being super difficult about his situation. He is stressed about his legal matter, I am stressed about practicalities regarding moving and work
13.   POI will be getting a new vehicle
14.   I will be waiting for the start of a course or class - around this time there are romantic messages back and forth from POI. There is a surprise  that he is covering up (or lying about so as not to spoil the surprise).  I then see him face to face immediately afterwards. I am surprised at what he is offering, yet concerned about the financial part of it. He offers another level of attachment and commitment. This is a relationship breakthrough. I think about it, sleep on it and say yes.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 03:17:28 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1645 on: May 13, 2019, 09:53:07 PM »
Had my read with Yona - really liked her and felt like we connected. But to be honest the predictions I had were .... kind of ... not vague but she couldn’t tell if they were my ex or someone else. So I really have no idea ... it was all very positive over all. But she was very accurate about the things that cause me anxiety and gave me tools with how to deal with them. But I am almost ... ugh how do I say it? It’s like someone telling you not to do the exact thing you’re worried about doing which would mess things up.

I don’t know if I have the strength for what’s ahead. I seriously don’t know if I can do it. I know what I need to do or how I would need to approach things. And it’s not wrong. It’s just... growth and strength I would need. And I always always want to grow and be challenged. But ugh. I’m almost scared!

But I hope she’s right... I hope the one man she picked up was in fact a different version of my POI than where he is now. She said it might be a future best version of him or someone totally different.

Time will tell I guess! Hope I can find the strength I need if her predictions do come about.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1646 on: May 14, 2019, 12:47:25 PM »
How long is the wait for a Skype reading to talk to Yona these days?

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #1647 on: May 14, 2019, 01:10:04 PM »
My last reading on 5/2/19 was scheduled 3 weeks prior.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #1648 on: May 14, 2019, 02:12:54 PM »
3 weeks. Mine is the 23

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1649 on: May 15, 2019, 02:14:33 AM »
I scheduled for about a month away.