Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541249 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1590 on: April 21, 2019, 03:52:14 AM »
Anyone ever get cards that yona described were "love lorn cards"? She said i would definitely know who my KOW was when i meet them because there were love lorn cards around but love lorn isn't exactly a positive term? the definition is, "unhappy because of unrequited love."

Never heard of the term before- I looked it up and yes it’s definitely the definition above...

Was this a prediction? If so it sounds painful 😣...I dont wish that on anyone and hope that is a prediction that doesn’t come true!

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1591 on: April 21, 2019, 04:21:22 AM »
Here is what she said:

"at this point you're showing the single, the hermit, not because you're not
speaking to people or living in a cave but because that it's I think defining your status at
that point how will you know who it is? [referring to KOW, who she thinks I will end up with in a longterm exclusive relationship with] Well, you've got these sort of love lorn cards so you'll
know exactly who it is at this point in time and this is why it said your challenge is going to
be waiting because you know you're going to have further interaction with this
individual. You can't speed it up and that's frustrating"

josh34

« Reply #1592 on: April 21, 2019, 04:33:13 AM »
i am so ready for her bigger prediction for me to come true. i am relistening to the first reading from a year or two ago and i can mark precisely where i am in the reading in terms of timeline. every thing before had happened and the waiting and wondering sucks. she did say i will get the relationship i want. but god damn waiting and not knowing what is happening is hard.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1593 on: April 21, 2019, 11:00:27 AM »
Here is what she said:

speaking to people or living in a cave but because that it's I think defining your status at
that point how will you know who it is? [referring to KOW, who she thinks I will end up with in a longterm exclusive relationship with] Well, you've got these sort of love lorn cards so you'll
know exactly who it is at this point in time and this is why it said your challenge is going to

Sounds like you're the one who is love lorn....

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1594 on: April 21, 2019, 12:03:04 PM »
Here is what she said:

Yeah that’s how I understood it but I don’t understand how that’s a positive thing for when she says this is the person I’m going to end up getting into a long term exclusive relationship with? I’m feeling actually extremely love lorn right now with someone I had met but she ended things because she was 80% sure she had to move in the summer so she didn’t want anyone to get hurt/she doesn’t do long distance and I haven’t heard from her since. I’m dating other people but my mind is still stuck on her

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1595 on: April 21, 2019, 12:24:28 PM »
Here is what she said:

Yeah that’s how I understood it but I don’t understand how that’s a positive thing for when she says this is the person I’m going to end up getting into a long term exclusive relationship with? I’m feeling actually extremely love lorn right now with someone I had met but she ended things because she was 80% sure she had to move in the summer so she didn’t want anyone to get hurt/she doesn’t do long distance and I haven’t heard from her since. I’m dating other people but my mind is still stuck on her

Did Yona day it was a positive thing? Or are you interpreting it as positive since she said it is an exclusive relationship? Lovelorn sounds like what you are in right now. So she specifically said this was someone new? (It really could be the person you had met knowing Yona lol) did she describe the person and if so did it match the person you are speaking of?

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1596 on: April 21, 2019, 12:40:36 PM »

Did Yona day it was a positive thing? Or are you interpreting it as positive since she said it is an exclusive relationship? Lovelorn sounds like what you are in right now. So she specifically said this was someone new? (It really could be the person you had met knowing Yona lol) did she describe the person and if so did it match the person you are speaking of?

i guess I'm just interpreting that it shouldn't be a negative feeling since she said I will be in an exclusive relationship with this person. She said this was a new love interested, which this person is. At the time of the reading, I hadn't met her yet. The personality description fits but she saw a "flash of brown eyes" in her crystal ball so said that shes convinced the person i will end up with has brown eyes, but this girl has blue eyes. the 2 other people I have been dating have brown eyes but I'm definitely not feeling as much "want" with them as I have with her.

At the same time, Im confused because she talked about what we thought was my ex at the time but i honestly think it's also referring to this new POI... does that happen sometimes? Even though she said "theres one you already know and one you're going to meet" i really feel like she was referring to just the one person i had yet to meet at the time. In that reading yona had said that she was "really good at picking new love interests and that she rarely gets it wrong"

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1597 on: April 21, 2019, 02:06:03 PM »

i guess I'm just interpreting that it shouldn't be a negative feeling since she said I will be in an exclusive relationship with this person. She said this was a new love interested, which this person is. At the time of the reading, I hadn't met her yet. The personality description fits but she saw a "flash of brown eyes" in her crystal ball so said that shes convinced the person i will end up with has brown eyes, but this girl has blue eyes. the 2 other people I have been dating have brown eyes but I'm definitely not feeling as much "want" with them as I have with her.

At the same time, Im confused because she talked about what we thought was my ex at the time but i honestly think it's also referring to this new POI... does that happen sometimes? Even though she said "theres one you already know and one you're going to meet" i really feel like she was referring to just the one person i had yet to meet at the time. In that reading yona had said that she was "really good at picking new love interests and that she rarely gets it wrong"

Sounds like you're love lorn in the present, but perhaps things are going to turn around with this person. Perhaps the move won't happen or maybe it will be temporary and she'll move back. Yona's predictions can go out pretty far.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #1598 on: April 22, 2019, 07:59:02 PM »
Nothing she predicted panned out for me and that was more than a year ago now.

Paulina93

« Reply #1599 on: April 22, 2019, 08:16:54 PM »
Is there always a three week wait for readings with yona?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1600 on: April 22, 2019, 08:18:38 PM »
Is there always a three week wait for readings with yona?

Yes that's typical.

josh34

« Reply #1601 on: April 22, 2019, 08:19:53 PM »

Maybe it just hasn't happened yet. Give it some time.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1602 on: April 22, 2019, 08:21:44 PM »

From what I've read, that's not unusual for Yona. Her predictions can occur after years.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #1603 on: April 22, 2019, 08:25:00 PM »

From what I've read, that's not unusual for Yona. Her predictions can occur after years.

To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens next year at this rate. I haven't met anyone new properly. She said I'll have a choice... This choice is yet to take place lol

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1604 on: April 22, 2019, 08:35:14 PM »
I’ve said it before and I still think that Yonas predictions are so vague they can literally be applied to anything. That said, nothing she’s told me has ever blown my mind and specific predictions (I.e. returning ex’es) have never happened, and that’s 2.5 years from my first reading with her.