Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541455 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1545 on: April 06, 2019, 10:02:51 PM »
@Tellmewhy: Since 2014 is a long period of time. Can you please share with us your experience? Any MAJOR prediction that came to pass? What about time frames? Thank you!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1546 on: April 06, 2019, 10:09:56 PM »
Wanted to chime in here - but Yep I’ve been reading with her since 2016 - and she’s got major stuff like money, job, moves, trips, friends i wouldn’t be friends with anymore, apologies, relationships, dating, towers (such as alluding to death of a friend although not specific and me going to a hospital - again not specific because she doesn’t intentionally read on health) but ya she has never said what was said above to me though!!

She did see me getting a lot of “attention” in 2017 and she said “you must be looking good” lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1547 on: April 06, 2019, 11:08:54 PM »
Wanted to chime in here - but Yep I’ve been reading with her since 2016 - and she’s got major stuff like money, job, moves, trips, friends i wouldn’t be friends with anymore, apologies, relationships, dating, towers (such as alluding to death of a friend although not specific and me going to a hospital - again not specific because she doesn’t intentionally read on health) but ya she has never said what was said above to me though!!

She did see me getting a lot of “attention” in 2017 and she said “you must be looking good” lol

Thanks Sparkle for sharing your experience. So I am assuming the aforementioned predictions came to pass. Is that correct?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1548 on: April 06, 2019, 11:26:28 PM »

Thanks Sparkle for sharing your experience. So I am assuming the aforementioned predictions came to pass. Is that correct?

99% of Yona’s predictions came to pass for me and i read with her on average of 3 Times a year and usually get up to 15 predictions from each

Offline hope36

« Reply #1549 on: April 06, 2019, 11:31:16 PM »
99% of Yona’s predictions came to pass for me and i read with her on average of 3 Times a year and usually get up to 15 predictions from each
Thanks for sharing @Sparkle.
How are Yona's timelines for you, if she has given them?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1550 on: April 06, 2019, 11:42:45 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:39:07 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1551 on: April 06, 2019, 11:47:16 PM »
Jill, I listed my review here in the forum, it's a matter of finding them, I have had a lot of readers in my lifetime but so far Yona is the best and consistent reader I've ever had, sometimes it takes years but she's the only reader I trust. She's proven herself over the years

@Tellmewhy: Since 2014 is a long period of time. Can you please share with us your experience? Any MAJOR prediction that came to pass? What about time frames? Thank you!

Thank you! Happy she worked for you. I very much like Yona too. Her predictions are still pending (it's not due yet) but she picked up my past/present situation very well. I am always amazed how she can get this information out of the cards lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1552 on: April 06, 2019, 11:58:58 PM »

Honestly I haven’t paid attention to her timelines but generally my cards move fast....and if had to guess, I’d say my predictions happened maybe within 80% of the time... if she gives a timeline

Offline Danica

« Reply #1553 on: April 07, 2019, 07:55:10 PM »

Honestly I haven’t paid attention to her timelines but generally my cards move fast....and if had to guess, I’d say my predictions happened maybe within 80% of the time... if she gives a timeline

I wanted to try her but was scared predictions would always take yearsss to validate. I may book now seeing that.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1554 on: April 07, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »

I have been told I had fast moving cards in 2 readings over the years also.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1555 on: April 07, 2019, 08:29:11 PM »

She also started using a new deck a year or so ago..that shows more short term predictions.....so while my cards moved fast back then with her slower deck (things happened within days to up to 2 years), lately my predictions have transpired within days up to 3 months...

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1556 on: April 07, 2019, 08:42:17 PM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:39:25 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1557 on: April 07, 2019, 08:56:10 PM »
People don't understand that if nothing is happening in your life, the cards will not show anything until the next significant event, people believe that Yona's predictions are into the future but that's not the case, it's up to how fast your life is moving. If you are not a very active person just like myself, the significant events may take years. What's happening in your life is what the cards pickup.

Sparkle002, this is not for you but I'm addressing people's comment on what the say about Yona's predictions into the future.

She also started using a new deck a year or so ago..that shows more short term predictions.....so while my cards moved fast back then with her slower deck (things happened within days to up to 2 years), lately my predictions have transpired within days up to 3 months...

I agree 100%!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1558 on: April 08, 2019, 01:39:54 AM »
I think I got a hit from Yona a few days ago; she said I would get a job offer from a man with brown eyes that's a workaholic.  Well, I got a formal offer over the phone by a man but the details I couldn't confirm.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1559 on: April 08, 2019, 02:21:51 AM »
I have a question about Yona. The majority of my reading focused on career (it was a general reading and that was the heart of it). She did towards the end mention my POI. So she said that he will approach and I will be tested. She said she thought we are a good match, but I have learned a lot during our time apart and I know the deal. I will question his intentions (as to why he approaches). She didn't however give me a timeframe. So, could that be years? I've never read with her before, so I don't know if my cards read fast or not. I'm just trying to get an idea as to whether, through anyone else's experience, no timeframe means it will be a long time or could it be fast?