Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541439 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1530 on: April 02, 2019, 04:36:44 AM »
So...I think some of Yona's career predictions are in the infant stages of manifesting. I'm cautiously hopeful that the relationship ones could follow. Especially since I thought the career predictions were far fetched. Hmmm...

Ooooooh!  Keep us posted!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1531 on: April 02, 2019, 03:19:07 PM »
So...I think some of Yona's career predictions are in the infant stages of manifesting. I'm cautiously hopeful that the relationship ones could follow. Especially since I thought the career predictions were far fetched. Hmmm...

Ooooooh!  Keep us posted!

Just to be clear,  the career ones may be manifesting. Nothing yet for the relationship stuff. But at least there's hope that we connected and maybe other predictions with my POI could manifest as well. She didn't give me a timeline for that so...

Offline hope36

« Reply #1532 on: April 02, 2019, 11:50:04 PM »
WHat do you mean by non readings?
I think this is when she does not "connect" well. She probably doesn't spend the whole amount of time allotted for the reading, because she is unhappy with whats coming through and ends the call. the caller usually gets a refund OR can schedule another appointment at a later time.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #1533 on: April 03, 2019, 12:21:12 PM »
I have started to see a couple things she has told me start to unfold. Also how often do you read with her?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1534 on: April 03, 2019, 12:45:54 PM »
I have started to see a couple things she has told me start to unfold. Also how often do you read with her?

I've only read with her once, but heard that you shouldn't read with her again unless the predictions happen or no sooner than 3 months.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1535 on: April 03, 2019, 01:16:16 PM »
You will get a none reading if things she's mentioned has not happened yet

Offline sgrd

« Reply #1536 on: April 04, 2019, 04:50:13 PM »
I had a reading with Yona end of November last year and at the time she made three 'significant' predictions, or she saw three main themes anyway. One of them was super random. She said I would change my diet. Now at the time I didn't think much of it because I already eat quite healthy, I know I could never be vegetarian (have tried this in the past, couldn't keep that up), so it was a bit of a riddle as to how that might play out. Now, I have had increasing abdominal issues (really bad bloating etc, won't go into detail). Turns out, I need to change my diet and start eating gluten free. It's pretty random (and a bit unexpected) but I'm going to give credit to Yona for this one!

Offline happyk

« Reply #1537 on: April 04, 2019, 06:18:09 PM »
I had a reading with Yona end of November last year and at the time she made three 'significant' predictions, or she saw three main themes anyway. One of them was super random. She said I would change my diet. Now at the time I didn't think much of it because I already eat quite healthy, I know I could never be vegetarian (have tried this in the past, couldn't keep that up), so it was a bit of a riddle as to how that might play out. Now, I have had increasing abdominal issues (really bad bloating etc, won't go into detail). Turns out, I need to change my diet and start eating gluten free. It's pretty random (and a bit unexpected) but I'm going to give credit to Yona for this one!

That's pretty specific!!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1538 on: April 05, 2019, 04:11:20 AM »

Interesting! thanks for sharing.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1539 on: April 05, 2019, 01:15:26 PM »
I have a hit from Yona. 

She told me last January that there would be two women meddling in my business and trying to make me look silly.  I've definitely found myself in a fued with two women. The timing prediction was right, spring. The odd thing is that I pictured them connected to each other and working together, but they are actually working separately and it's two different issues.  She said that if I wait it out they will both end up looking silly in the end. I really hope she's right because I would like to see both these women get exactly what they deserve. 

I would recommend Yona!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1540 on: April 06, 2019, 05:21:21 PM »

There must be a card she associates with the "You're going to change your diet" prediction, because she told me the same thing. I haven't changed my diet, but I did start going to the gym again.

josh34

« Reply #1541 on: April 06, 2019, 05:28:27 PM »

There must be a card she associates with the "You're going to change your diet" prediction, because she told me the same thing. I haven't changed my diet, but I did start going to the gym again.

She has a different thing for the gym, and it's more than one card; it's the layout of cards. :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #1542 on: April 06, 2019, 06:11:46 PM »
She's told me that I'll feel good and I'll be looking and feeling better inside and out around the time when I hear from my POI but I'm vacationing and I'm dating weight everyday and I feel horrible lol. I guess not hearing from that loser anytime soon. 🙄

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1543 on: April 06, 2019, 08:11:27 PM »

She has a different thing for the gym, and it's more than one card; it's the layout of cards. :)

She didn't mention anything about the gym though, so I guess maybe it was a miss.

She did use the same words as with HappyK though. "You'll be looking and feeling better inside and out." I guess she has some stock lines she uses with people.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1544 on: April 06, 2019, 09:24:20 PM »
Been reading with her since 2014, she's never used those words for me

She didn't mention anything about the gym though, so I guess maybe it was a miss.

She did use the same words as with HappyK though. "You'll be looking and feeling better inside and out." I guess she has some stock lines she uses with people.