Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541260 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1515 on: March 25, 2019, 01:31:36 AM »
Ok just read with Yona for the first time. I have to say that the whole reading was very high level and not sure what to make of it. I have to go by the predictions she made the outcome was positive. A couple of watch outs in the reading but honestly nothing I could immediately relate to. Time will tell and I will keep my fingers crossed for the positive outcome.  Also I think I am done with reading for a while. All the outcomes playout after during or after summer so I am well on my way to see how things pan out. I am closing my keen account and will come back on to let you good people know if any of the prediction ever passed.

Good luck kdspirited! Keep us posted!

josh34

« Reply #1516 on: March 25, 2019, 01:37:26 AM »
Ok just read with Yona for the first time. I have to say that the whole reading was very high level and not sure what to make of it. I have to go by the predictions she made the outcome was positive. A couple of watch outs in the reading but honestly nothing I could immediately relate to. Time will tell and I will keep my fingers crossed for the positive outcome.  Also I think I am done with reading for a while. All the outcomes playout after during or after summer so I am well on my way to see how things pan out. I am closing my keen account and will come back on to let you good people know if any of the prediction ever passed.

So do her predictions match with anybody's?:) I'm happy for you!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1517 on: March 25, 2019, 02:41:35 AM »

So do her predictions match with anybody's?:) I'm happy for you!!

Honestly Josh I cant say for sure she is predicting time wise 4-5 months which is consistent with others but I cant for sure say if the outcomes are the same. She predicted Ill have a choice between two people and I will land the guy my hopes and fears are associated with. but she couldnt tell me anything about this person that could help me validate that its the same person other than the fact that he is a workaholic which he is :-) so we shall see. I was more impressed with Mattie she gave me things I can validate along the way.Her outcome is positive as well and is also summer. Wish me luck

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #1518 on: March 25, 2019, 06:56:23 PM »
Yona does not see target coming back until summer 2O2O  :'( she said we will run into each other, he will flirt with me,  do not contact him but let him come to me, can't say relationship but yes contact. I was crying  :'( I do appreciate her being honest and she is very nice and friendly.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1519 on: March 25, 2019, 07:26:47 PM »
Yona does not see target coming back until summer 2O2O  :'( she said we will run into each other, he will flirt with me,  do not contact him but let him come to me, can't say relationship but yes contact. I was crying  :'( I do appreciate her being honest and she is very nice and friendly.

I'm sorry you were upset! That's really tough. But, please know that Yona's timing is terrible. She could be way off.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1520 on: March 25, 2019, 08:06:13 PM »

I'm sorry you were upset! That's really tough. But, please know that Yona's timing is terrible. She could be way off.

Yona seems pretty honest though and has a decent reputation. I would take what she says (not time lines, but overall reading) and try your best to move on. I mean if she is wrong, then you will be happily surprised. At least she's not throwing any fairy tales. Don't be stagnant and waiting. The right person could be standing behind door #2. :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1521 on: March 25, 2019, 08:54:10 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:38:17 PM by tellmewhy »

josh34

« Reply #1522 on: March 25, 2019, 08:58:54 PM »
Sorry but if Yona implies 2020, it could be way longer! Please don’t feel disheartened, she even saw something for me for 2 months and it was two years.

Could also be shorter! Shes stated shes horrific with time frames and can be very slow or very fast. I've seen both

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1523 on: March 25, 2019, 09:12:18 PM »
Speaking of Yona and time frames...

My top off with her was 11/30/18... she said “a few weeks away” and nothing has happened 4 months later... not shocking haha. I’m becoming disheartened. I’ve stopped getting readings. My last reading with her she said “I hope these cards are reassuring rather than upsetting, you can have him, I’m just not sure you want him in that way...” so who knows what will happen... but nothing has happened since the top off. The first reading in July 2018 basically states I’ll be in a relationship with POI before the end of last year, didn’t happen. The turning point was supposed to be around November, hasn’t happened yet. I feel like I’ve wasted so much hope on this and have gotten no where. I feel lost. I don’t know what to do but blehhhhhhh.

josh34

« Reply #1524 on: March 25, 2019, 09:14:19 PM »
Speaking of Yona and time frames...

My top off with her was 11/30/18... she said “a few weeks away” and nothing has happened 4 months later... not shocking haha. I’m becoming disheartened. I’ve stopped getting readings. My last reading with her she said “I hope these cards are reassuring rather than upsetting, you can have him, I’m just not sure you want him in that way...” so who knows what will happen... but nothing has happened since the top off. The first reading in July 2018 basically states I’ll be in a relationship with POI before the end of last year, didn’t happen. The turning point was supposed to be around November, hasn’t happened yet. I feel like I’ve wasted so much hope on this and have gotten no where. I feel lost. I don’t know what to do but blehhhhhhh.

Hi Deedee! I'd recommend getting a reading with Mattie! She's quite good! Very pricy though.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1525 on: March 26, 2019, 12:52:11 AM »
So i have had 2 non- readings with yona in a row. she was getting predictions but not a lot of details within those predictions and she wasnt happy with the readings so I was refunded after the second time trying. I've had 2 readings in the past with yona with no problem and it had been 9 months since I last read with her so I wonder why we couldnt have a connection recently.

Both non-readings had very similar predictions though and a lot of the same cards... will report back on those predictions as I've read here that her non-readings predictions still do happen.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1526 on: March 26, 2019, 01:02:37 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:38:41 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1527 on: March 26, 2019, 01:08:01 AM »
If you have a nonreading, you may want to wait until some of the past predictions happen. Her nonreadings for me in the past happened

Yeah i was gonna wait a couple months... I do feel like her predictions from her previous reading for me have occurred though. It's been a good while since I read with her but i guess i'll need to see how her non reading predictions transpire.

really wanted to know about POI but she wasn't able to really identify any of the people brought up in both non-readings

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #1528 on: April 01, 2019, 09:23:26 PM »
WHat do you mean by non readings?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1529 on: April 02, 2019, 12:40:14 AM »
So...I think some of Yona's career predictions are in the infant stages of manifesting. I'm cautiously hopeful that the relationship ones could follow. Especially since I thought the career predictions were far fetched. Hmmm...

anything