Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541499 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1485 on: March 07, 2019, 12:04:48 AM »
I read with Yona for the first time recently, and I was surprised by how uniformed and not very puzzle-like it was.  I didn't ask for anything specific but my ex dominated much of the reading.  Yona didn't sugarcoat his bad attributes at all; in fact, they were prominently highlighted.

Overall, her predictions in that area aligned with Mattie's.  While Mattie didn't specifically we had potential as a couple Yona did but warned me that it wasn't going to be a romantic fairytale to get there.

josh34

« Reply #1486 on: March 07, 2019, 01:03:37 AM »
I read with Yona for the first time recently, and I was surprised by how uniformed and not very puzzle-like it was.  I didn't ask for anything specific but my ex dominated much of the reading.  Yona didn't sugarcoat his bad attributes at all; in fact, they were prominently highlighted.

Overall, her predictions in that area aligned with Mattie's.  While Mattie didn't specifically we had potential as a couple Yona did but warned me that it wasn't going to be a romantic fairytale to get there.
Hi again Sam! So did Yona mention that you two will get back together? I'm confused at the wording there.
She is good!

I also wanted to ask, she said my shadow card was the six of swords, "someone is thinking about moving". Isn't that card the overall theme for the reading? Why did she say "someone" if it's the overall theme for me? And she didn't really say anything about moving to me in this reading, afterword. The six of swords did come up as just a little "fact" that I will be moving within the next few years in my initial reading. But it was barely even a minor part of the reading. It was just mentioned, as a statement during my frist reading. So what would this mean as the shadow card in the second reading, if there was nothing about me "moving" mentioned in the second reading ? Than kyou!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:09:11 AM by josh34 »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1487 on: March 07, 2019, 01:19:57 AM »

Hi again Sam! So did Yona mention that you two will get back together? I'm confused at the wording there.
She is good!

I also wanted to ask, she said my shadow card was the six of swords, "someone is thinking about moving". Isn't that card the overall theme for the reading? Why did she say "someone" if it's the overall theme for me? And she didn't really say anything about moving to me in this reading, afterword. The six of swords did come up as just a little "fact" that I will be moving within the next few years in my initial reading. But it was barely even a minor part of the reading. It was just mentioned, as a statement during my frist reading. So what would this mean as the shadow card in the second reading, if there was nothing about me "moving" mentioned in the second reading ? Than kyou!

Hi Josh!  Yona said it would be my decision if the relationship continued.  I'll PM you with some details so it will make more sense because the situation I've landed myself in is ridiculously complicated.

josh34

« Reply #1488 on: March 08, 2019, 07:59:15 PM »

She is good!

Hi Josh!  Yona said it would be my decision if the relationship continued.  I'll PM you with some details so it will make more sense because the situation I've landed myself in is ridiculously complicated.

Thank you Sam! I just read it (I'm so sorry I'm usually quite bad with PMs. I'll try my best to reply soon!) Keep your head up!:)

Question for everybody, and also to those who are knowledgable of tarot. Yona mentioned something will happen "around the time of a celebration", then she said, "which could mean someone's birthday, or a national holiday".

For those with experience of the "celebration" timing, could this mean St. Paddy's Day? Would that count as a "national holiday"? It's no Christmas or Thanksgiving, but I just have to ask. Another reader got around the time of a celebration for this event as well. And I'm hoping this will be sooner, rather than later. Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 08:02:01 PM by josh34 »

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #1489 on: March 13, 2019, 05:44:42 PM »
Hey guys- has anyone ever read with Yona and been given  “present situations” that one should be able to confirm? But the said “present situations” are nothing that you are currently aware of? I guess I’m trying to figure out if she was in fact not able to connect with me, or it’s something that will be happening very soon.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1490 on: March 13, 2019, 08:02:52 PM »

Thank you Sam! I just read it (I'm so sorry I'm usually quite bad with PMs. I'll try my best to reply soon!) Keep your head up!:)

Question for everybody, and also to those who are knowledgable of tarot. Yona mentioned something will happen "around the time of a celebration", then she said, "which could mean someone's birthday, or a national holiday".

For those with experience of the "celebration" timing, could this mean St. Paddy's Day? Would that count as a "national holiday"? It's no Christmas or Thanksgiving, but I just have to ask. Another reader got around the time of a celebration for this event as well. And I'm hoping this will be sooner, rather than later. Thank you!

It's possible, but you won't know until it comes to pass. This kind of thing is exactly what I mean when I've said in the past that her predictions can be very vague. And I'm sure you've heard that her predictions can be years out as well. Frankly I'm quite surprised that my last reading with her has been fairly accurate for the time frame she's predicted.

Offline hope36

« Reply #1491 on: March 13, 2019, 08:28:04 PM »
Hey guys- has anyone ever read with Yona and been given  “present situations” that one should be able to confirm? But the said “present situations” are nothing that you are currently aware of? I guess I’m trying to figure out if she was in fact not able to connect with me, or it’s something that will be happening very soon.

Not sure I understand, are you asking if whatever she saw as 'present' for you did not resonate with you?
For me, her opening cards resonated with me, like 100%. She said, 'xyz' situation is either already happening or will happen very quickly.
Still waiting on her predictions, they are not until late summer though.

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #1492 on: March 13, 2019, 09:26:49 PM »
Hi- thanks for your response. Yes, her opening cards did not resonate with me at all. Now, I’m just left wondering if it’s something that I should expect happening very soon, or maybe she just wasn’t connecting with me at all? To be honest, if it were to happen, it would be disheartening. I guess only time will tell for me, but I figured I’d ask and see if anyone has had the same experience and how it went for them.

Not sure I understand, are you asking if whatever she saw as 'present' for you did not resonate with you?
For me, her opening cards resonated with me, like 100%. She said, 'xyz' situation is either already happening or will happen very quickly.
Still waiting on her predictions, they are not until late summer though.

josh34

« Reply #1493 on: March 13, 2019, 09:41:44 PM »
I have a question. So I had an updated reading with Yona since this new love prediction has not occurred since it was predicted three years ago. In my reading Yona expressed that this person is coming in very very soon😒 but she has not been able to ever tell me if I know this person already or if this person is new, how we meet and etc. I never have been told any of this information. Has this happened to anyone else?

So just wondering. How do you know it's this very person?   :o

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1494 on: March 15, 2019, 03:58:59 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:37:45 PM by tellmewhy »

josh34

« Reply #1495 on: March 15, 2019, 07:23:27 PM »
You are just getting more information, she may not repeat everything in previous reading, previous readings may take much longer than top up

Hey everybody.

I just revisited my Yona readings and was wondering something. Would reading #3 supersede reading #2?

For example, she predicted looking at new property and a few other things in reading #2 which have not yet happened but most other predictions from reading #2 did come to pass. So I called for a top up and reading #3 provided loads of new information / predictions but no mention of the new property I'd be looking at. (Though an overseas trip that came up in reading #2 also came up again in reading #3 as a prediction.) Does that mean the property and other predictions from reading #2 are no longer set to happen, or is reading #3 just providing more information / predictions in addition to what was revealed in reading #2? There's a pending prediction from reading #1 even which was over two years ago. Just curious whether, from your experience, it's still on the books, or are the more recent readings more accurate since they're reflecting time passing and choices I've made?

Hope I'm making sense.

Thank you. So essentially, reading #1 is kinda ground zero so what she saw / predicted in it is your destiny so to speak? That is, if Yona has connected and works for the caller :)

I agree!
It's probably just not mentioned, which doesn't mean that it won't happen. It just wasn't mentioned this time around. Who knows if that prediction will be accurate? But either way, the fact that she didn't mention it, doesn't mean that it won't happen:) Just wasn't information that her guides felt needed to be stated this time around:)

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #1496 on: March 15, 2019, 11:34:12 PM »
I know yona is accurate well she certainly has been for me in the past..
I know her timing is way off could be months years ect
I was just wondering how long has it been for you for your predictions to pass.... x
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:35:43 PM by Winterwonderland »

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #1497 on: March 16, 2019, 12:59:05 PM »
Thanks greekgreek

Just a general question for everyone xx

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1498 on: March 20, 2019, 03:41:21 PM »
I don't know, but I feel like I had two tower moments in the past two days.  I was honestly hoping it wouldn't be the case since I've had nonstop misfortune for the last six months, but sure enough I got news that I didn't want to hear.  :-\

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1499 on: March 20, 2019, 06:20:52 PM »
I don't know, but I feel like I had two tower moments in the past two days.  I was honestly hoping it wouldn't be the case since I've had nonstop misfortune for the last six months, but sure enough I got news that I didn't want to hear.  :-\

Did Yona predict those tower moments?

anything