Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541386 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1455 on: February 22, 2019, 08:12:17 PM »
I had my reading with Yona this week. The gist of the reading was that I'll have contact and communication with POI, with some flirtatious undertones which is intentional and not accidental. Then we would have a gap in communication (probably couple of weeks at max), as something would be happening with him in the background. Then I have a personal face-to-face with him which makes him feel happy and wanting more. After that, she said the clock would be ticking at this point, as I would want to know where we stand. The reading stopped at this point. In the next set of predictions also she saw the same thing. She agreed that it stops at this cliffhanger.

As per her, she said all these predictions would happen before May 2019.

I said I already do have some communication with POI for the past few weeks, but it's just friendly at the moment. She agreed probably the first set of predictions has already started. As for what is happening in the background, she got the death card for him. She assured that it does mean end to our relationship but something comes to an end and there is a definite finality on his side. It might be something related to his family or even literal death. Has she ever drawn the death card and do you guys know what it meant in your case?

I got the death card (second card; I got the tower card first, which she mentioned was a shadow card aka overall theme) - In my situation, the death card was/is an end to a significant relationship - this is happening now.
She agreed that it stops at this cliffhanger. -- I think this is because the next steps aren't determined yet, because of free will

Good luck with your situation! :)

Offline seeker123

« Reply #1456 on: February 23, 2019, 01:05:40 AM »
I had my reading with Yona this week. The gist of the reading was that I'll have contact and communication with POI, with some flirtatious undertones which is intentional and not accidental. Then we would have a gap in communication (probably couple of weeks at max), as something would be happening with him in the background. Then I have a personal face-to-face with him which makes him feel happy and wanting more. After that, she said the clock would be ticking at this point, as I would want to know where we stand. The reading stopped at this point. In the next set of predictions also she saw the same thing. She agreed that it stops at this cliffhanger.

I said I already do have some communication with POI for the past few weeks, but it's just friendly at the moment. She agreed probably the first set of predictions has already started. As for what is happening in the background, she got the death card for him. She assured that it does mean end to our relationship but something comes to an end and there is a definite finality on his side. It might be something related to his family or even literal death. Has she ever drawn the death card and do you guys know what it meant in your case?

I got the death card (second card; I got the tower card first, which she mentioned was a shadow card aka overall theme) - In my situation, the death card was/is an end to a significant relationship - this is happening now.
She agreed that it stops at this cliffhanger. -- I think this is because the next steps aren't determined yet, because of free will

Good luck with your situation! :)

Thank you for your input. If you don't mind me asking, did she predict the right timeframe for this event?

Offline hope36

« Reply #1457 on: February 23, 2019, 06:32:17 PM »
Thank you for your input. If you don't mind me asking, did she predict the right timeframe for this event?

Yes, since it was the first card she mentioned "very soon" - and I knew this was happening already, I had a conversation about the "ending" couple of days before the reading, and in my situation its not like "breaking up with someone and calling it done" - its a whole process and will take several months (which also came up in the reading).

I find Yona's reading (in my case) to be a high-level view of next couple of years, rather than short-term! hope that helps!

Offline seeker123

« Reply #1458 on: February 23, 2019, 06:43:40 PM »

Yes, since it was the first card she mentioned "very soon" - and I knew this was happening already, I had a conversation about the "ending" couple of days before the reading, and in my situation its not like "breaking up with someone and calling it done" - its a whole process and will take several months (which also came up in the reading).

I find Yona's reading (in my case) to be a high-level view of next couple of years, rather than short-term! hope that helps!

Thank you, it does. My first reading with her was exactly a year ago. Her predictions from that reading has not fully happened yet, but she did say contact would not happen for at least 4-6 months at that time, which was correct. But his time she was very hopeful and mentioned that things should transpire by May. I will provide update when things go forward.

Offline hope36

« Reply #1459 on: February 23, 2019, 08:16:18 PM »
Thank you, it does. My first reading with her was exactly a year ago. Her predictions from that reading has not fully happened yet, but she did say contact would not happen for at least 4-6 months at that time, which was correct. But his time she was very hopeful and mentioned that things should transpire by May. I will provide update when things go forward.

If you don't mind sharing - did her contact prediction pan out for you within the 4-6 month timeframe or was it out of that boundary? And were you out of contact completely, before that? My prediction for contact is not until late summer, but she did see communication from a significant person (not the same person as above). My timeframe is June-Aug - 6-8 months when I had the reading with her in January.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #1460 on: February 23, 2019, 09:39:03 PM »

If you don't mind sharing - did her contact prediction pan out for you within the 4-6 month timeframe or was it out of that boundary? And were you out of contact completely, before that? My prediction for contact is not until late summer, but she did see communication from a significant person (not the same person as above). My timeframe is June-Aug - 6-8 months when I had the reading with her in January.

We were completely out of contact for 2 months at the time of reading. We are part of a mutual group, so we had some communication thru that for the next 4 months. However, the personal contact and communication started around July, so it was 5 months. But please note this was not a romantic/friendly communication, just matter-of-fact as she puts it. She did mention some personal meetup about practical plans etc., which haven't happened yet. She didn't provide concrete timelines for that though. Please feel free to PM if needed.

Offline hope36

« Reply #1461 on: February 24, 2019, 01:57:59 AM »
We were completely out of contact for 2 months at the time of reading. We are part of a mutual group, so we had some communication thru that for the next 4 months. However, the personal contact and communication started around July, so it was 5 months. But please note this was not a romantic/friendly communication, just matter-of-fact as she puts it. She did mention some personal meetup about practical plans etc., which haven't happened yet. She didn't provide concrete timelines for that though. Please feel free to PM if needed.
Thanks for sharing!

Offline Elees6

« Reply #1462 on: February 24, 2019, 10:07:50 AM »

I got the death card.  She thought something was changing in the relationship and said good cards were around it. After the death card she kept telling me about my POI and I kept thinking “that doesn’t sound like him”.  It’s cause it wasn’t.   It was a completely new guy and it was the unend of my relationship with that POI.  Thanks god lol

I said I already do have some communication with POI for the past few weeks, but it's just friendly at the moment. She agreed probably the first set of predictions has already started. As for what is happening in the background, she got the death card for him. She assured that it does not mean end to our relationship but something comes to an end and there is a definite finality on his side. It might be something related to his family or even literal death. Has she ever drawn the death card and do you guys know what it meant in your case?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1463 on: February 25, 2019, 06:51:07 AM »
I bought a 30 min session with her from her website and the day after she refunded the money back without any explanation. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1464 on: February 25, 2019, 06:59:29 AM »
I bought a 30 min session with her from her website and the day after she refunded the money back without any explanation. Has this ever happened to anyone?

It has not happened to me. She does not call to some certain countries including Germany and Africa. Could it be the reason? You can email her and ask.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1465 on: February 25, 2019, 01:48:03 PM »
Hey check, if you are not in Africa and Germany and you purchased on her old website she will refund you. The correct website is linked below, the old website prices are very low, someone once found that, purchase from there and Yona refunded them.

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk

Lovefash67

« Reply #1466 on: February 25, 2019, 04:01:44 PM »
I have a question. So I had an updated reading with Yona since this new love prediction has not occurred since it was predicted three years ago. In my reading Yona expressed that this person is coming in very very soon😒 but she has not been able to ever tell me if I know this person already or if this person is new, how we meet and etc. I never have been told any of this information. Has this happened to anyone else?

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #1467 on: February 26, 2019, 02:47:17 PM »
Hi there i wanted to talk about my experience with yona. I had my first reading with yona in 2015, and all the predictions she for me regarding love life all came true between 8-12 months after the reading. I then had a second reading with her in 2016 and the predictions came to pass after 4 months. I then had a third reading with her in the end of 2017 and none of the predictions came to pass... I then had a few more readings with her throughout 2018 where she said such and such will happen after a few weeks or 6 weeks and since my last reading in December nothing has happend.. although, the last few readings were basically where she said the same stuff but bits of new different information here and there... I don’t understand what’s happening, as she has always been right for me in the past. Although, I have to say in regards to the present and the thoughts and feelings about poi she has been accurate it’s like she knows him more Han I do, he is always the first card that pops up and she describes him so well..

Does she have another guide? Are any of her predictions coming to pass for anyone? And after how long for you xxx

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1468 on: February 26, 2019, 03:21:23 PM »
 ;)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:36:59 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Dannika

« Reply #1469 on: February 26, 2019, 06:04:51 PM »
Hi there i wanted to talk about my experience with yona. I had my first reading with yona in 2015, and all the predictions she for me regarding love life all came true between 8-12 months after the reading. I then had a second reading with her in 2016 and the predictions came to pass after 4 months. I then had a third reading with her in the end of 2017 and none of the predictions came to pass... I then had a few more readings with her throughout 2018 where she said such and such will happen after a few weeks or 6 weeks and since my last reading in December nothing has happend.. although, the last few readings were basically where she said the same stuff but bits of new different information here and there... I don’t understand what’s happening, as she has always been right for me in the past. Although, I have to say in regards to the present and the thoughts and feelings about poi she has been accurate it’s like she knows him more Han I do, he is always the first card that pops up and she describes him so well..

Does she have another guide? Are any of her predictions coming to pass for anyone? And after how long for you xxx

Bigger love related predictions she gave me at the very beginning of 2017 are just barely beginning to manifest. They are too specific to be a coincidence. In original readings beginning of 2017 she gave me a timeframe of 6 months, haha. Ive has a couple of readings with her over the last two years and these predictions have repeated themselves. When I read with her at the end of August last year she gave me a repeated prediction with a timeframe of about 3-4 weeks...well here we are 5/6 months after that and the predictions are finally happening, 2 years after first reading when it came up for the first time. There have definitely been other predictions that have come true in the meantime but this is an example of one that’s taken longer to manifest.