Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541250 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1440 on: February 18, 2019, 06:09:06 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to read with Yona as a first timer. I sent her an email through her site on Friday evening (I know she's in England and doesn't reply on weekends that much). However, I haven't heard anything yet. I checked my spam and junk folders--nada. How long does it take for her to get back to you via email for appointments?

Thanks much xo

Very recently she replied me on the same day (it was not weekend). She will do. Just keep checking your Spam box. For me, it always goes there.

Cool, thanks @jili!! :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1441 on: February 18, 2019, 06:31:57 PM »
I heard she's booked into April, so she's probably a bit busy. Try sending her another email.

Oh my - April?! Sheesh

I don't think so. She has all March available.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1442 on: February 18, 2019, 07:32:53 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:36:32 PM by tellmewhy »

Lovefash67

« Reply #1443 on: February 19, 2019, 04:43:14 AM »
Though Yona has gotten some things right for me I feel like she has been accurate with big love predictions. It has literally been 3 years since she said I will be in a relationship with a man I have a great connection with mind you I be been in two different relationships in the last three years . I feel like with Yona you don’t get good details I would have appreciated being told oh hey there will be two guys you date before meeting the guy you will have a connection with . I know some people say Yona doesn’t mention people that are not significant but I do think they still play a part.im honestly just getting sick of hearing from that I have a chose between two men my first love who is one of my ex bf and then a new guy who I have a connection with. She constantly talks about this new guy but cannot give me details on how we will meet , as well a good estimate on time frame she always says it will happen at the end of year but not a damn thing happens . It’s just so frustrating to me

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1444 on: February 19, 2019, 05:15:07 AM »
She won't respond  unless you pay, it states on her website

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to read with Yona as a first timer. I sent her an email through her site on Friday evening (I know she's in England and doesn't reply on weekends that much). However, I haven't heard anything yet. I checked my spam and junk folders--nada. How long does it take for her to get back to you via email for appointments?

Thanks much xo

Sweet, thanks. I won't be reading with her then especially if she's vague!

Why? She may not be that vague for you. Everyone's experience with her is different. For $75 buck for a whole hour is worth a try

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1445 on: February 21, 2019, 02:09:07 PM »
So Yona only takes international phone calls through Skype. I'm kind of Skype naïve, so I'm hoping someone can help me. I have Skype installed on my cell phone and I have $5 Skype credit. If and when I set up an appointment with Yona (still on the fence), do I give her my cell phone number and she will call that using Skype?

Offline user5942

« Reply #1446 on: February 21, 2019, 02:32:05 PM »
Yes, she will call you right on Skype!

You don't have to call her or anything.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1447 on: February 21, 2019, 02:40:47 PM »
Ok, and I don't need a specific Skype number? Like I just give my normal cell number, but it will go through Skype?

josh34

« Reply #1448 on: February 21, 2019, 02:43:51 PM »
Also you don't need Skype credit so you could call the number for Microsoft that deals with skype and try for a refund. Maybe say it was for an important business meeting over skype and that you didn't know how it worked. :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1449 on: February 21, 2019, 02:49:24 PM »
Thanks! I'm going to keep the credit though since I don't have international calling on my phone, so I may use it in the future.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1450 on: February 21, 2019, 03:12:36 PM »
Hey, let someone call you on Skype to make sure you voice and everything is working correctly, if you miss a call within 10 minutes of scheduled time, she won’t refund you

Thanks! I'm going to keep the credit though since I don't have international calling on my phone, so I may use it in the future.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1451 on: February 21, 2019, 04:09:00 PM »
Hey, let someone call you on Skype to make sure you voice and everything is working correctly, if you miss a call within 10 minutes of scheduled time, she won’t refund you

Thanks, I will. I'm not even sure I'm going to schedule anything. I'm just trying to figure out the process. :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1452 on: February 22, 2019, 03:17:38 AM »
@Fidget1028: Yona calls Skype to Skype. It's free. Just give her your skype ID. She will look up you and add you to her contacts. No cell number and credited is needed :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1453 on: February 22, 2019, 02:20:40 PM »
I think I got it. I had to find my Skype name on my phone app. I had no idea what it was, but appears to be "live:xxxxx". So I think I'm good. I did call my daughter using it and it seems to be pretty clear...not like the old days before the Microsoft merge.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #1454 on: February 22, 2019, 03:07:23 PM »
I had my reading with Yona this week. The gist of the reading was that I'll have contact and communication with POI, with some flirtatious undertones which is intentional and not accidental. Then we would have a gap in communication (probably couple of weeks at max), as something would be happening with him in the background. Then I have a personal face-to-face with him which makes him feel happy and wanting more. After that, she said the clock would be ticking at this point, as I would want to know where we stand. The reading stopped at this point. In the next set of predictions also she saw the same thing. She agreed that it stops at this cliffhanger.

As per her, she said all these predictions would happen before May 2019.

I said I already do have some communication with POI for the past few weeks, but it's just friendly at the moment. She agreed probably the first set of predictions has already started. As for what is happening in the background, she got the death card for him. She assured that it does not mean end to our relationship but something comes to an end and there is a definite finality on his side. It might be something related to his family or even literal death. Has she ever drawn the death card and do you guys know what it meant in your case?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 03:45:49 AM by seeker123 »

anything