Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541402 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1365 on: January 25, 2019, 08:16:49 AM »
I don’t know if she does but my second reading with her, I paid using a different account that had no similar information from the 1st account used to pay the 1st reading, and the second reading was like a continuation of the 1st reading. I also used 2 different Skype accounts. She saw the same guy, saw the situation we were that she predicted in the 1st reading but in the second reading, she saw a new person coming in (this happened as well). I read with her 4x and she has been consistent in seeing the same person in these 4 readings. In the 2nd reading, she also said “there are predictions in your first reading that will still happen”. That prediction she mentioned happened after the second reading.

I may not have answered your question because you’re asking if she picked the same cards and I don’t pay attention to cards too much so I did not take note of what cards she pulled. Hope that helps.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1366 on: January 25, 2019, 06:10:03 PM »
Does Yona keep notes?  The cards she had for my second reading were almost identical to my first and I know she notes certain cards for reference for the reading she is doing at the time, but, does she refer to them in future readings or reuse cards?  That would be really amazing if I got almost identical cards for two separate readings!

I don't think she keeps notes. She got some of the same things for me in my second reading, too, but with a twist, or a bit more info. She's very consistent, I think, but I don't think it's because she takes notes as she didn't seem to remember me at all.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1367 on: January 25, 2019, 06:45:10 PM »
I don’t know how she could...she had to leave my reading because someone else was calling since she went over time. She didn’t even care she was over time and just kept going.

I think she’s too ethical to keep notes and has way too many clients

josh34

« Reply #1368 on: January 25, 2019, 07:23:53 PM »
Yeah she doesnt take notes at all. Which kind of helps me feel good about her readings!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1369 on: January 25, 2019, 10:02:19 PM »
Does Yona keep notes?  The cards she had for my second reading were almost identical to my first and I know she notes certain cards for reference for the reading she is doing at the time, but, does she refer to them in future readings or reuse cards?  That would be really amazing if I got almost identical cards for two separate readings!

I don't think she keeps notes. She got some of the same things for me in my second reading, too, but with a twist, or a bit more info. She's very consistent, I think, but I don't think it's because she takes notes as she didn't seem to remember me at all.

Nope she doesn’t take notes to use for future readings. She has taken notes during the reading to idenitfy which person is which by the card descriptions. That’s it.

Typically you will continue to get predictions almost exactly the same in each reading....if the prediction hasn’t passed yet and if it is of significance. I’ve been getting the same prediction for my POI since last July...and I’ve had 3 readings since then.

Basically the prediction hasn’t happened yet but it sounds like it will.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1370 on: January 27, 2019, 01:13:27 AM »
Does anybody know what is the difference between Yona's Top Up reading and In depth tarot reading? It says Top Up reading is for repeat client. Any other difference? 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1371 on: January 27, 2019, 01:17:13 AM »
It's the same amount of time. Top up is for previous customers.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1372 on: January 27, 2019, 01:18:22 AM »
Oh, I see. It means if you are a previous customer, you get some discount. Right?

Offline hope36

« Reply #1373 on: January 30, 2019, 12:18:12 AM »
I read for first time with Yona 2 weeks back, I have to say I had a pretty good reading (good=she picked up my current situation very well). I had a pretty "intense" reading - not sure what "shadow card" means - I think it was the first card - I got the tower (lucky me!  ::) )

I didn't mention or give away anything in my current situation, but it came up in the reading fully.
Overall, it resonated with me well and I will do another reading after few months.
Her predictions for me for POI contact are far out - mid-summer - July-Aug timeframe, so I got a long wait.

I found her very easy to talk to as well!

josh34

« Reply #1374 on: January 30, 2019, 12:30:28 AM »
I read for first time with Yona 2 weeks back, I have to say I had a pretty good reading (good=she picked up my current situation very well). I had a pretty "intense" reading - not sure what "shadow card" means - I think it was the first card - I got the tower (lucky me!  ::) )

I didn't mention or give away anything in my current situation, but it came up in the reading fully.
Overall, it resonated with me well and I will do another reading after few months.
Her predictions for me for POI contact are far out - mid-summer - July-Aug timeframe, so I got a long wait.

I believe the tower card is the "background card", or the overarching theme for the reading.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1375 on: January 30, 2019, 12:43:44 AM »

???
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:35:12 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1376 on: January 30, 2019, 01:19:23 AM »
I had the tower card for the shadow card for my reading with her as well. The way she reads the shadow card is it seems to color the whole reading. For me she said it meant that nothing was going to quite go as planned for me in the coming months. There'd be unexpected twists and turns.

Offline hope36

« Reply #1377 on: January 30, 2019, 01:51:18 AM »
Yes, she mentioned there would be 3 'tower events' for me. Huge cycle of changes and they've kicked off already (this is true), and would continue for the next 18months-2years before it stabilizes. She said tower moments are not bad, its 'correction' in your life flow. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1378 on: January 30, 2019, 03:57:01 AM »
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:35:24 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Someonelikeme

« Reply #1379 on: January 30, 2019, 05:51:32 AM »
I wanted to get a reading with her so bad but she couldn’t connect with me and refunded me.
During the call she asked me if there’s anything specific because she didn’t feel a connection and I asked her if my POI will reach out soon she told me I don’t normally do this but I feel like he’ll by the New Years but nope he hasn’t reached out