Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541179 times)

Online Apalm831

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1260 on: December 23, 2018, 01:34:47 AM »
Thanks for updating. I’ve read with yona a few times over the last 3 years and, ditto, nothing she said happened and much of it is vague enough it could possibly be applied to anyone. Out of curiosity, did anyone say ‘nope’ in regards to the guy?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #1261 on: December 23, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »
Thanks for updating. I’ve read with yona a few times over the last 3 years and, ditto, nothing she said happened and much of it is vague enough it could possibly be applied to anyone. Out of curiosity, did anyone say ‘nope’ in regards to the guy?

After 8 months of reading with Keisha saying he'd be back, the last reading out of the blue said he's not coming back. White something on Keisha s website said he wasn't good for me but that's about it. They all said he'd be back. The guy before him as well.  They're all full of it:)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1262 on: December 23, 2018, 03:33:03 AM »

I test readers with a few short term outcomes. I have journals where literally everything came true down to the visions of windows with roman statues behind it that were rustic on cobblestone, I sent her a pic when it happened. If this is about the fact 90% are crap, then I agree, but I wouldn’t read with someone I don’t test on a major level first.  I’ll update about Yona, but I agree you must be careful and test test test. If you find none who get it right, don’t get readings.

Which one came up with the roman statues? Pm me, pls.  :)

josh34

« Reply #1263 on: December 23, 2018, 03:42:09 AM »

I test readers with a few short term outcomes. I have journals where literally everything came true down to the visions of windows with roman statues behind it that were rustic on cobblestone, I sent her a pic when it happened. If this is about the fact 90% are crap, then I agree, but I wouldn’t read with someone I don’t test on a major level first.  I’ll update about Yona, but I agree you must be careful and test test test. If you find none who get it right, don’t get readings.

Which one came up with the roman statues? Pm me, pls.  :)

Curious too:)

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1264 on: December 24, 2018, 01:10:53 AM »
Ok.  I am new to the whole Skype call. How does this work with just an email?  Does she chat or just Skype call?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1265 on: December 25, 2018, 05:46:16 PM »
I asked yona back in May 2018 if this guy I was seeing was really interested in me.  She told me "he likes you or else he would not have texted u every day" AND " i saw this as a long term relationship."   WTF ??? he has disappeared since 07/2018 because of his work issue.  Now is 12/2018 and he is still gone, NO contact whatsoever.   I didn't reach out to him either since 07/2018.  I need to retain some level of SELF-RESPECT.

I understand, work and layoffs can get to people.  But, NOT after half a year!   No Contact!    He liked me?????  or it was just merely a physical attraction like I first suspected in May 2018.  What a joke!   I didn't need him.  I could have gone for other guys at that time.  I just needed a guy who really liked me for who I was and who I am.  it is that difficult?  I would not have minded at all if he was not into me.  I didn't care.  It was her who told me that he liked me and it was long-term.  Long term???????  I am exhausted.

all in all, TRUST your own intuition.   Your own intuition is never wrong.  I would probably use Yona again if her career prediction happens. But, but, I will never ask her about my love life again.

I’m so sorry hon, but I always say to women because I get the “I never do the initiating” a lot, that is a behavior hasn’t worked out long term for you in love, then its time to change it. Women are more afraid of rejection than men, I find, so reaching out seems intimidating, but its a lot healthier to play the odds. Why not send him a text to check up on him? He probably thinks you just aren’t that into him if you didn’t initiate texts.
Nonetheless you may be right, the guy may have been deeply into you at the time and it was a phase like many things in life, but without you reaching out you really wont know.

Up to you of course but changing the patterns of our behaviours are an integral part of bringing change in our lives.

Merry Christmas dear!  Merry Christmas to you all!  :)

I understand where you come from.  I have tried the initiating on multiple occasions before. None turned out successful. No, he knows that I was not only deeply interested but also emotionally involved.  Yet he still disappeared.  He does not want to and will not back.  And, the most important thing,  I don't want him back as a romantic partner. I can be business partner with him since he is still quite useful in that area.   But we will NOT go back to where we were before. I don't feel it anymore.

So here is my life lesson which may not apply to other people, just me . :) .   If he wants to be with you, he will come forward to find you no matter where you are, even with him being blocked by you on social media, cell phone etc etc.   He will find you.  If he does not want to be with you, regardless how available you make yourself and how many excuses you find for him, it won't work.   You might think he is "heartbroken, down, not confident, having family issue, self-conscious, too proud, not good at communication."  but based on my personal experience, these are merely excuses that are used for the purpose of self-deception.  Men usually go after what they want. 

women, us, at the moment when he displays any tendency/hint of breakup, in my personal opinion, should walk away immediately and keep on searching. once you find your steady bf, if you think the previous guy is still a good guy, be friends with him, appreciate him as a friend, if he has proven to be a good friend to you before. 

If someone does not want to be with you, why do you still want them? it is against their will. they will not do it.  if they are happy with someone else, then good for them, wish them luck. you should find someone that makes both of you happy too.

I thought this was a good post. I've initiated contact many times before and for what it's worth, unless the man is extremely confident and I mean extremely, they find it intimidating. They want to chase and sometimes believe the woman is going to be gunhoe about everything. Now this doesn't cover ALL men, just SOME men. Also, I don't believe women are more fearful of rejection, men are more so fearful, imho. I'm not knocking anyone's opinions at all, just providing another one.

Offline star1

« Reply #1266 on: December 25, 2018, 05:58:33 PM »
I asked yona back in May 2018 if this guy I was seeing was really interested in me.  She told me "he likes you or else he would not have texted u every day" AND " i saw this as a long term relationship."   WTF ??? he has disappeared since 07/2018 because of his work issue.  Now is 12/2018 and he is still gone, NO contact whatsoever.   I didn't reach out to him either since 07/2018.  I need to retain some level of SELF-RESPECT.

I understand, work and layoffs can get to people.  But, NOT after half a year!   No Contact!    He liked me?????  or it was just merely a physical attraction like I first suspected in May 2018.  What a joke!   I didn't need him.  I could have gone for other guys at that time.  I just needed a guy who really liked me for who I was and who I am.  it is that difficult?  I would not have minded at all if he was not into me.  I didn't care.  It was her who told me that he liked me and it was long-term.  Long term???????  I am exhausted.

all in all, TRUST your own intuition.   Your own intuition is never wrong.  I would probably use Yona again if her career prediction happens. But, but, I will never ask her about my love life again.

I’m so sorry hon, but I always say to women because I get the “I never do the initiating” a lot, that is a behavior hasn’t worked out long term for you in love, then its time to change it. Women are more afraid of rejection than men, I find, so reaching out seems intimidating, but its a lot healthier to play the odds. Why not send him a text to check up on him? He probably thinks you just aren’t that into him if you didn’t initiate texts.
Nonetheless you may be right, the guy may have been deeply into you at the time and it was a phase like many things in life, but without you reaching out you really wont know.

Up to you of course but changing the patterns of our behaviours are an integral part of bringing change in our lives.

Merry Christmas dear!  Merry Christmas to you all!  :)

I understand where you come from.  I have tried the initiating on multiple occasions before. None turned out successful. No, he knows that I was not only deeply interested but also emotionally involved.  Yet he still disappeared.  He does not want to and will not back.  And, the most important thing,  I don't want him back as a romantic partner. I can be business partner with him since he is still quite useful in that area.   But we will NOT go back to where we were before. I don't feel it anymore.

So here is my life lesson which may not apply to other people, just me . :) .   If he wants to be with you, he will come forward to find you no matter where you are, even with him being blocked by you on social media, cell phone etc etc.   He will find you.  If he does not want to be with you, regardless how available you make yourself and how many excuses you find for him, it won't work.   You might think he is "heartbroken, down, not confident, having family issue, self-conscious, too proud, not good at communication."  but based on my personal experience, these are merely excuses that are used for the purpose of self-deception.  Men usually go after what they want. 

women, us, at the moment when he displays any tendency/hint of breakup, in my personal opinion, should walk away immediately and keep on searching. once you find your steady bf, if you think the previous guy is still a good guy, be friends with him, appreciate him as a friend, if he has proven to be a good friend to you before. 

If someone does not want to be with you, why do you still want them? it is against their will. they will not do it.  if they are happy with someone else, then good for them, wish them luck. you should find someone that makes both of you happy too.

I thought this was a good post. I've initiated contact many times before and for what it's worth, unless the man is extremely confident and I mean extremely, they find it intimidating. They want to chase and sometimes believe the woman is going to be gunhoe about everything. Now this doesn't cover ALL men, just SOME men. Also, I don't believe women are more fearful of rejection, men are more so fearful, imho. I'm not knocking anyone's opinions at all, just providing another one.

I have to agree with this. I think alot of men are mainly fearful of rejection, my ex had massive massive abandonment issues and he displayed alot of narcy traits. I think he was one of those "rather hurt you than you hurt me" types.  But I will say I was the one usually doing the chasing and for once I thought, "no - you can for a change". At times I did want to contact him but was afraid of rejection or being ignored, but mainly I wanted him to initiate contact for a change.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1267 on: December 25, 2018, 06:02:39 PM »
I've also had a lot of men jealous of me. I mean a lot from the ones I knew, dated or where a spark might have been there.
Men really need for you to need them....almost needy to a degree or have a place in your life where they feel they can help you in some way.

Offline star1

« Reply #1268 on: December 25, 2018, 06:24:15 PM »
I've also had a lot of men jealous of me. I mean a lot from the ones I knew, dated or where a spark might have been there.
Men really need for you to need them....almost needy to a degree or have a place in your life where they feel they can help you in some way.

You're not wrong. My ex POI was very very possessive, jealous and controlling. They need you to need them like you just said do that they know you won't hurt them.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1269 on: December 25, 2018, 07:01:22 PM »

You're not wrong. My ex POI was very very possessive, jealous and controlling. They need you to need them like you just said do that they know you won't hurt them.
Well they are going to get hurt, just from their controlling behavior once they recognize they aren't able to control you.
I can also recognize controlling very quickly. It's bs I know and I've warned gf's about their poi's controlling shit too.
Like not wanting them to talk on the phone to family members, but flip it like they are taking time away from him. I believe this is the biggest mistake a controller does is to get a girl away from her mom or sister. Two of the most important people in her life. It's stupid how they think actually.

I knew a girl who got a D in class because the poi didn't want her to go and would make her dinner with roses and shit and then tell if she tried to leave. I did all this for you and you don't want to stay? I made all your favorite things and we'll turn off the phones so it's just us and no one can disturb us. Why the hell couldn't he be romantic on a night where she didn't have class? And women who aren't thinking clearly see this as the guy really loves them. I'm like nope.

Offline star1

« Reply #1270 on: December 25, 2018, 07:11:20 PM »

Well they are going to get hurt, just from their controlling behavior once they recognize they aren't able to control you.
I can also recognize controlling very quickly. It's bs I know and I've warned gf's about their poi's controlling shit too.
Like not wanting them to talk on the phone to family members, but flip it like they are taking time away from him. I believe this is the biggest mistake a controller does is to get a girl away from her mom or sister. Two of the most important people in her life. It's stupid how they think actually.

I knew a girl who got a D in class because the poi didn't want her to go and would make her dinner with roses and shit and then tell if she tried to leave. I did all this for you and you don't want to stay? I made all your favorite things and we'll turn off the phones so it's just us and no one can disturb us. Why the hell couldn't he be romantic on a night where she didn't have class? And women who aren't thinking clearly see this as the guy really loves them. I'm like nope.

That's why being controlling and gaslighting comes hand in hand. "come to dinner and skip your exams, it'll be lovely", then the girl gets a poor grade and complains to the controlling guy who twists it on her "well I didn't force you to  come to dinner. I was trying to be nice to you and you're acting so ungrateful". Which is exactly what I've experienced.

Offline star1

« Reply #1271 on: December 25, 2018, 07:13:10 PM »
I have to agree with this. I think alot of men are mainly fearful of rejection, my ex had massive massive abandonment issues and he displayed alot of narcy traits. I think he was one of those "rather hurt you than you hurt me" types.  But I will say I was the one usually doing the chasing and for once I thought, "no - you can for a change". At times I did want to contact him but was afraid of rejection or being ignored, but mainly I wanted him to initiate contact for a change.

Same with my ex. And he never wanted to be vulnerable with anyone so the last thing he was going to do was to risk rejection by initiating anything. He played this game where he would try to reel me in and act like he was interested but hold back so that I would make all the moves instead of him. And that way if I did anything he could take the easy way out and act like he had nothing to do with it and tell people I was chasing him. I got to the point where I wouldn't have given him the time of day if his life depended on it.

Lol. That's exactly what mine did, he reeled me in and was all over me and controlling like a rash, then pull back and act very cold next moment like he hated me. Head fuck.

Offline star1

« Reply #1272 on: December 25, 2018, 07:21:04 PM »

That's why being controlling and gaslighting comes hand in hand. "come to dinner and skip your exams, it'll be lovely", then the girl gets a poor grade and complains to the controlling guy who twists it on her "well I didn't force you to  come to dinner. I was trying to be nice to you and you're acting so ungrateful". Which is exactly what I've experienced.

WOW. WTF that is horrible.

Sorry. I have experienced gaslighting, but I would never skip exams for any guy, lol.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1273 on: December 25, 2018, 07:36:50 PM »

Sorry. I have experienced gaslighting, but I would never skip exams for any guy, lol.

Yeah she thought the same thing, but she did and it wasn't just exams, it was the entire class. She just wouldn't show up because he would come up with some shit on the night the class took place. They were dating, SHE paid for the class so I never understood that. To this day I don't even know if she ever got her degree.
It was a huge effing mess. He got her arrested too and the mess just got bigger and bigger. Even after that, she still wouldn't leave him, so I left her. We broke up as friends.

Offline star1

« Reply #1274 on: December 25, 2018, 07:40:35 PM »

Yeah she thought the same thing, but she did and it wasn't just exams, it was the entire class. She just wouldn't show up because he would come up with some shit on the night the class took place. They were dating, SHE paid for the class so I never understood that. To this day I don't even know if she ever got her degree.
It was a huge effing mess. He got her arrested too and the mess just got bigger and bigger. Even after that, she still wouldn't leave him, so I left her. We broke up as friends.

*holds hands up* I used to be like your ex friend. I learned the hard way that yes - chicks before dicks. Bfs come and go but friends will always stay. They got tired of me whingeing and whining to them about my violent and abusive ex then running back to him every 5 minutes. I lost them, but then again most friends are just as bad. They have issues in their unhealthy and toxic relationship but do the exact same.. Whinge and moan to me then run back to him, lol. The only difference is I doubt they would put up with violence like I did. I learned a huge huge lesson and it "grew me up".