Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541303 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1215 on: December 20, 2018, 05:20:28 AM »
Yona had a prediction happened for me today.  Her prediction is about career and salary. She said that I will have an increase in salary before year end but it will be small and not as much as I thought. The big raise will be next year. So I asked her if I’m getting promoted this December. I told her it’s impossible to get a mid year raise if not promoted. And mid year promotion is very rare. Today I got a call from the partner. He said he raised my salary and he created a business case and  had it approved by  national management and only less than 5 people got it for mid year. Yes it was smaller than a promotion increase but it was still something. Partner said, it wouldn’t be hard to promote me next April because the national already saw the business case. Promotion will be way higher increase. So Yona May be 100% with career from last reading in August 2018.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 05:23:42 AM by whskers »

Offline star1

« Reply #1216 on: December 20, 2018, 09:21:58 AM »
I don't get what the hype is with Yona, either. I was supposed to get contact by the end of the year - didn't happen (not to mention that her new cards/guides are meant to be "fast movers"). My tower that was meant to be imminent hasn't happened, either. And say if this ex does resurface years on, I highly highly highly doubt I'll still be attached to him by then. I'm actually pretty much getting over him, now. I'm looking to find someone else, I'm tired of him and the whole situation. So even if he does attempt to come back, I doubt I would get to do all of the things that Yona saw for us. And the parts that she mentioned were so specific to this guy, so unless his long lost twin emerges (that he hasn't got), her reading I should discard.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1217 on: December 20, 2018, 11:34:21 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:29:04 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline star1

« Reply #1218 on: December 20, 2018, 12:05:01 PM »
sorry, you still believe her timing is accurate, her timing is horrible! Back in March 2017, she told me my POI was going to buy a new home which didn't make sense because he already had a home in a great neighborhood, a 2 bed 2bath for almost 1/2 a million dollars so I thought nope, my PoI bought an upgraded home close to his first home for almost a million and Yona said something about investment property, he rented the first home. Yona thought it will be September of last year but it happened close to August of this year. She told me to make a note of it and this was with the new guides. He predictions are based on how fast or slow your life is.

Also, I found that one of her flaws is mixing people up so it could be someone new and not the person you are looking to be with.

Say you work all the time and nothing is happening in your life, she will only be able to pick up on the next event, if the next event is 5 years later then it is what it is. Readers don't make things happen, you do. I have read enough with her to know that she's more consistently right than any other reader I like.

I don't get what the hype is with Yona, either. I was supposed to get contact by the end of the year - didn't happen (not to mention that her new cards/guides are meant to be "fast movers"). My tower that was meant to be imminent hasn't happened, either. And say if this ex does resurface years on, I highly highly highly doubt I'll still be attached to him by then. I'm actually pretty much getting over him, now. I'm looking to find someone else, I'm tired of him and the whole situation. So even if he does attempt to come back, I doubt I would get to do all of the things that Yona saw for us. And the parts that she mentioned were so specific to this guy, so unless his long lost twin emerges (that he hasn't got), her reading I should discard.

How can I make my ex contact me?? He either will contact me or he won't. I have moved on, now. I am not waiting on him to contact me, so LOA (which I have tried many times and don't believe in) should have allowed him to contact me as I'm not waiting on his contact. I am doing steps to move on. It's great that she worked for you, but there's no need to get so defensive. She's only a reader and yes I don't get all of the hype. I literally just said there's no way it could happen with someone else unless it's his twin, so you need to re-read what I put before jumping to conclusions. You people get so defensive of readers like they're your bezzies for lyfe. It's cringey.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1219 on: December 20, 2018, 01:35:14 PM »
sorry, you still believe her timing is accurate, her timing is horrible! Back in March 2017, she told me my POI was going to buy a new home which didn't make sense because he already had a home in a great neighborhood, a 2 bed 2bath for almost 1/2 a million dollars so I thought nope, my PoI bought an upgraded home close to his first home for almost a million and Yona said something about investment property, he rented the first home. Yona thought it will be September of last year but it happened close to August of this year. She told me to make a note of it and this was with the new guides. He predictions are based on how fast or slow your life is.

Also, I found that one of her flaws is mixing people up so it could be someone new and not the person you are looking to be with.

Say you work all the time and nothing is happening in your life, she will only be able to pick up on the next event, if the next event is 5 years later then it is what it is. Readers don't make things happen, you do. I have read enough with her to know that she's more consistently right than any other reader I like.

I love how you described the above.....  I think this is pretty relevant for all "real" readers.  That is why the good ones will admittedly say, "Im not good at time predictions" or talk about how timelines are not very accurate.  None of the good ones (Yona, Aries, Mattie, Gail, I know there are others) - but all of them have spoken specifically about this to me in a reading.  I dont ever have a reader say "hell contact you in 2 weeks," or "on Jan 2" -- This only causes anxiety IMO waiting for that person to contact you.  I call them to see "overall picture" And most of them can say here is what "your future" holds basically and other events surrounding it. 

LOA is a little difficult to grasp but I have been reading Lanie's books and spending time on the LOA boards.  The BIGGEST problem that people dont necessarily grasp is:
It isnt about "wanting, wishing" for something.  You have to actually BELIEVE IT will happen and have faith that what you are doing is working!  If you are doing PW, whisper technique or RS meditation but in your heart dont think he is coming back, or that it will work.... IT WILL NOT!  This is IMO the hardest part about LOA.  You're subconscious is so powerful that it is what puts the energy out into the universe.  You have to actually live your life as if you're 100% sure he is coming back, or that you're getting that job, etc.  AGAIN -- this is why people fail! 

Anyway, I am putting this here because I have learned so much about it in the past week.  I have read a bunch of books and blogs.  What talking to psychics and readers has done for me is help me know without a doubt what my future holds and therefore I can successfully use LOA because I do believe in these predictions.  If I ever feel anxious or doubtful before I put anything subconsciously out into the universe I will call a trusted advisor to calm me.  That way I am not putting negative energy into the universe causing negative outcomes for me. 

Offline star1

« Reply #1220 on: December 20, 2018, 01:38:03 PM »

I love how you described the above.....  I think this is pretty relevant for all "real" readers.  That is why the good ones will admittedly say, "Im not good at time predictions" or talk about how timelines are not very accurate.  None of the good ones (Yona, Aries, Mattie, Gail, I know there are others) - but all of them have spoken specifically about this to me in a reading.  I dont ever have a reader say "hell contact you in 2 weeks," or "on Jan 2" -- This only causes anxiety IMO waiting for that person to contact you.  I call them to see "overall picture" And most of them can say here is what "your future" holds basically and other events surrounding it. 

LOA is a little difficult to grasp but I have been reading Lanie's books and spending time on the LOA boards.  The BIGGEST problem that people dont necessarily grasp is:
It isnt about "wanting, wishing" for something.  You have to actually BELIEVE IT will happen and have faith that what you are doing is working!  If you are doing PW, whisper technique or RS meditation but in your heart dont think he is coming back, or that it will work.... IT WILL NOT!  This is IMO the hardest part about LOA.  You're subconscious is so powerful that it is what puts the energy out into the universe.  You have to actually live your life as if you're 100% sure he is coming back, or that you're getting that job, etc.  AGAIN -- this is why people fail! 

Anyway, I am putting this here because I have learned so much about it in the past week.  I have read a bunch of books and blogs.  What talking to psychics and readers has done for me is help me know without a doubt what my future holds and therefore I can successfully use LOA because I do believe in these predictions.  If I ever feel anxious or doubtful before I put anything subconsciously out into the universe I will call a trusted advisor to calm me.  That way I am not putting negative energy into the universe causing negative outcomes for me.

Law, I've done many different types of LOA. I've done many things a reader has advised, not waiting or wanting, I did let go, I did talk to myself in mirrors, I did visualise myself kissing him blah blah blah. I don't believe in LOA, I respect you do, but I believe things will unfold no matter what. I also don't feel LOA should be pushed onto others if they don't believe in it. I told you privately that I've had my own proof it doesn't work and things happen regardless.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1221 on: December 20, 2018, 01:39:32 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:29:26 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline star1

« Reply #1222 on: December 20, 2018, 01:41:01 PM »
I’m not being defensive, I was explaining how her timing has been so wrong for me, I started reading with your since 2014 and I can assure you that I know what I am talking about, I mentioned a job she described which she said 2month and it took two years. I have read with a lot of readers in a span of 15 years and would say that some will predict and nothing will ever happen. But with Yona, he reading has consistently happened for me regardless of timing.
 You are right to know if your will come back or not and if you say he won't then he won't. Please keep us informed when you find the holly Molly reader, I will jump on it lol. Good luck with your situation on moving on. I hope someone better comes along.

How can I make my ex contact me?? He either will contact me or he won't. I have moved on, now. I am not waiting on him to contact me, so LOA (which I have tried many times and don't believe in) should have allowed him to contact me as I'm not waiting on his contact. I am doing steps to move on. It's great that she worked for you, but there's no need to get so defensive. She's only a reader and yes I don't get all of the hype. I literally just said there's no way it could happen with someone else unless it's his twin, so you need to re-read what I put before jumping to conclusions. You people get so defensive of readers like they're your bezzies for lyfe. It's cringey.

I don't really care for your situation, nor did I ask to hear it. I simply came on and posted a review which I am allowed to do, am I not? It's brilliant Yona works for you. Fantastic!! But what i don't appreciate is you saying I didn't do this and that for my ex to come in. He has fingers, he has hands. He has had many opportunities to contact me.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 01:42:46 PM by star1 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1223 on: December 20, 2018, 01:51:09 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:29:40 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline star1

« Reply #1224 on: December 20, 2018, 01:54:40 PM »
Hey Star! Don't confuse me anything someone said to you, I did not say in any of my post that you did something wrong or you didn't do something, go back and read my post.

I talked about timing and also how she confuses people. You mentioned LOA, I don't do any of that but I try to stay positive. We all have answers deep within us and know when a reader is wrong or not. Example I’m able to tell right away if a reader is wrong or not. Nevertheless Good luck.

Yeah I understand you didn't mention LOA, that was to Law1974, but this part it *appeared* you were saying I could have done things to make my ex contact me and believe me I did and tried alot this year, lol.

"Say you work all the time and nothing is happening in your life, she will only be able to pick up on the next event, if the next event is 5 years later then it is what it is. Readers don't make things happen, you do. I have read enough with her to know that she's more consistently right than any other reader I like."

So I apologise if we crosssed wires.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1225 on: December 20, 2018, 02:20:17 PM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:29:55 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline star1

« Reply #1226 on: December 20, 2018, 02:25:45 PM »
What I meant was not directed to your situation, readers just give a turn of events. some people assume that because a reader says something its automatic, some situations requires time, some requires action and others never happen. I don't know your situation to tell you what to do or what not to do therefore if you took it the wrong way then i’m sorry it was not directly directed to you. ”you” does not necessarily mean you, it was a figure of speech.

I thought you wee looking for people to chip in and let you know how she worked for them, I promise never to chip in on anything you write in the future.

Hey Star! Don't confuse me anything someone said to you, I did not say in any of my post that you did something wrong or you didn't do something, go back and read my post.

I talked about timing and also how she confuses people. You mentioned LOA, I don't do any of that but I try to stay positive. We all have answers deep within us and know when a reader is wrong or not. Example I’m able to tell right away if a reader is wrong or not. Nevertheless Good luck.

Yeah I understand you didn't mention LOA, that was to Law1974, but this part it *appeared* you were saying I could have done things to make my ex contact me and believe me I did and tried alot this year, lol.

"Say you work all the time and nothing is happening in your life, she will only be able to pick up on the next event, if the next event is 5 years later then it is what it is. Readers don't make things happen, you do. I have read enough with her to know that she's more consistently right than any other reader I like."

So I apologise if we crosssed wires.

No I wasn't looking for any advice or I would have asked or put a question mark, I just was agreeing with one of the above users that IMO she is over-hyped. Certainly from what i posted it doesn't look on my end like I was needing any advice, merely responding.. But thanks for your offer of help, anyway.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 02:33:41 PM by star1 »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1227 on: December 20, 2018, 02:27:51 PM »
What I meant was not directed to your situation, readers just give a turn of events. some people assume that because a reader says something its automatic, some situations requires time, some requires action and others never happen. I don't know your situation to tell you what to do or what not to do therefore if you took it the wrong way then i’m sorry it was not directly directed to you. ”you” does not necessarily mean you, it was a figure of speech.

I thought you wee looking for people to chip in and let you know how she worked for them, I promise never to chip in on anything you write in the future.

That is why I don't bother to comment unless it's an update or if someone asks about someone I have had a reading from.

Offline star1

« Reply #1228 on: December 20, 2018, 02:29:09 PM »

That is why I don't bother to comment unless it's an update or if someone asks about someone I have had a reading from.

BritBrat, I'm not sure what this has to do with you. I didn't post anywhere at all that I needed advice from my reading or help, I was agreeing with an above user. Although this discussion was between TMW and myself.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1229 on: December 20, 2018, 02:34:17 PM »
I hope her career prediction happens for me.  The prediction is supposed happen after christmas/new year, latest by the 2nd week of jan. I ll post if it happens

Yeah I hope so too! And hopefully timing is correct. She has not been bad with timing with me but I only read with her twice.  If one of her predictions happens from the August 2018 reading, she will be 100% again.

Last October 2017 I read with her about an ex poi. She said I don’t see anything happening with this man until next winter.  We were in a good relationship during my reading and I just wanted to know if we will be exclusive or where is the relationship going to. Turns out, we broke up just after a few days from yona’s reading. But starting fall this year he has been asking me to see each other. Maybe I’ll give him a chance but I haven’t. I’ll think about it. It’s almost winter. So she maybe on point there.