Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541526 times)

Offline jas

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1110 on: December 02, 2018, 05:13:12 PM »
I have never read with her and was ready to pull the trigger on making an appointment but I am now a bit conflicted based on her canceling at the last minute and not bothering to respond back to you.  I understand not feeling well and needing to bow out at the last minute but she should do all she can to reschedule asap.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1111 on: December 02, 2018, 05:26:30 PM »
Yona is the most ethical reader i've read with. I'm sure once she is feeling better she will reschedule you.

Offline jas

« Reply #1112 on: December 02, 2018, 06:42:32 PM »
Based on the fact that she refunded the money immediately does speak volumes for her ethics.   Is she typically 2 to 3 weeks out on scheduling?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1113 on: December 02, 2018, 06:46:06 PM »
I don't know what communication you had with her. But I've know her to offer a choice of rebooking of cancelling. So sorry you didn't get to read with her she is amazing.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1114 on: December 02, 2018, 10:11:06 PM »
 :P
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:27:19 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1115 on: December 02, 2018, 10:26:05 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:27:30 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1116 on: December 02, 2018, 10:36:58 PM »
you seem very angry and I can understand but maybe she has not responded because of how you may have responded to her. Have you ever call off at work last min? People get sick all the time and if she's not feeling good she has the right to let you know, also she has the right to choose who she wants to read for. I spoke to her a few days ago and she sounded sick and had to reschedule me

I get you I just struggle to accept she just does not have the time. She has time to email to take new bookings and back and forth with people about slots so how can she not reply back to a simple enquiry that I only needed to ask because she cancelled on me 30 minutes before the reading I booked weeks in advance was supposed to happen? I’m aware I can just pay again and join the back of the line, I would’ve just hoped to be treated a bit better considering it’s not my fault at all I am in this position and not be disregarded just because she doesn’t need my custom.

Offline sparky

« Reply #1117 on: December 04, 2018, 01:46:13 PM »
So I just had a reading with Yona very early in the morning.  I want to speak more so about how ethical she is.  We seemed to connect really well and I asked for a general reading.  She was getting a lot of situations that were fairly detailed but we were getting problems trying to figure out who those events pertain to.  We were on the call for about 45 min of the hour session and I got a lot of information.  The thing is she felt the connection was great but it bugged her that she couldn't get the people on who it could potentially be related.  She was getting nothing in that regard not even an outline.  Because she felt the connection and that bothered her she wanted to reschedule.  Her next appointment is in a month that she could fit me in on a day I don't have to be up really early.  The one thing is that of the predictions she was coming up with.  She said that they should have occurred and that might help clear things up for a better reading in a month.  If we don't connect then she said she would refund my money.  I think that is really ethical.  She is really trying to make a good reading that she feels comfortable with.  She felt the connection but it was like she just wasn't getting everything to make it fully useful.  So we will see what happens in the next reading.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1118 on: December 04, 2018, 02:08:40 PM »
^^ I agree. She was able to pick up relevant people in my situation, but because theyre so similar.. she was trying her best to differentiate them to know which one will be for the long run. She nailed both their physical description but problem is.. they are very similar. Brown hair brown eyes. She also said they’re connected with legal work. But both of those people are connected with legal work, one is an attorney, the other one is in compliance. She was laughing because she was trying hard to differentiate them and she said i’m Really going to make her work hard. I think the differentiator is when she said red hair. I think one of them has brown hair but it’s so light it’s almost reddish.

Offline sgrd

« Reply #1119 on: December 04, 2018, 06:23:17 PM »
I had my reading with Yona a few days ago, after it had been rescheduled because she was sick. She made a few predictions, two pretty major, one that was quite random (lol), and one that would surprise me immensely if it comes to pass.

The one that would surprise me (and impress me very much) would happen before the end of the year, and the two big ones would be towards the end of May and after the Summer (2-3 months after the first big one). She did say she wasn't good with timeframes, but has anyone had experience with them? When she says 'end of the year', that would mean this month still. I know it could be later, but I'm guessing it won't be months or years out? Same for the other predictions. Does anyone have some input? I've read a lot of the pages under this topic already, but to read all 86 would be a bit ambitious, sorry! That's why I'm asking

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1120 on: December 04, 2018, 08:31:02 PM »
I had my reading with Yona a few days ago, after it had been rescheduled because she was sick. She made a few predictions, two pretty major, one that was quite random (lol), and one that would surprise me immensely if it comes to pass.

The one that would surprise me (and impress me very much) would happen before the end of the year, and the two big ones would be towards the end of May and after the Summer (2-3 months after the first big one). She did say she wasn't good with timeframes, but has anyone had experience with them? When she says 'end of the year', that would mean this month still. I know it could be later, but I'm guessing it won't be months or years out? Same for the other predictions. Does anyone have some input? I've read a lot of the pages under this topic already, but to read all 86 would be a bit ambitious, sorry! That's why I'm asking

I totally get the desire to try to apply some logic to the way her timeframes usually play out, but in my experience there really isn't a pattern. She told me in my first reading that she guesses her timeframes, based on where cards or events appear in a spread. She said her spreads show a sequence of events. (And I think sometimes she can feel if the energy of something is "slow" or "fast" moving.) But the word she used with me is that she really doesn't know, that she guesses her timeframes based on the way the cards present.

For me, the things in her first reading have yet to manifest, other than 1-2 small things, and that was about a year ago.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1121 on: December 04, 2018, 11:42:25 PM »
Has Yona ever given  a tower and it didn’t occur or you tried to avoid it and successfully did so? Or do her towers occur regardless of what you do?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1122 on: December 05, 2018, 01:22:51 AM »
Has Yona ever given  a tower and it didn’t occur or you tried to avoid it and successfully did so? Or do her towers occur regardless of what you do?

What does tower card mean in Tarot?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1123 on: December 05, 2018, 01:25:27 AM »

Usually a negative set back.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1124 on: December 05, 2018, 01:30:30 AM »

Usually a negative set back.

Thank you!