Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541469 times)

Offline star1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1050 on: November 21, 2018, 05:52:42 PM »
Yona told me that the POI is making certain changes in his life, but would be surprised if he did it by NY and thinks it'll be next summer. She said I'd get to find out about it obviously because he will tell me. Judi and DL both told me that he's not in contact with me because he's busy making those changes and has no time to talk to anybody. So it looks so far that Yona could be wrong  :-\

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1051 on: November 21, 2018, 05:54:18 PM »
Yona told me that the POI is making certain changes in his life, but would be surprised if he did it by NY and thinks it'll be next summer. She said I'd get to find out about it obviously because he will tell me. Judi and DL both told me that he's not in contact with me because he's busy making those changes and has no time to talk to anybody. So it looks so far that Yona could be wrong  :-\

why do you think that?  Are you assuming the other readers are correct over yona?

Offline star1

« Reply #1052 on: November 21, 2018, 05:59:42 PM »

why do you think that?  Are you assuming the other readers are correct over yona?

Well yeah because he hasn't been in contact with me and they both said it's for the reason of making those changes in his life - whereas Yona said I'd get to be known about them as he'd tell me, and he's going to do them around summertime. She also said I'd get contact by December, no contact thus far, and my tower hasn't happened, but I know her timings can be out which isn't her fault.. It just can be frustrating, because you never know how far out they are.. Some people have things happen imminently with her, and others have stuff happen years out. I mean, she kept saying throughout the reading that my tower would be imminent.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 06:02:22 PM by star1 »

candiednut

« Reply #1053 on: November 23, 2018, 03:14:31 PM »
Has anyone ever had SPECIFIC predictions from Yona made years ago, that just straight up did not happen and won't ever happen?

Offline star1

« Reply #1054 on: November 23, 2018, 03:18:20 PM »
Put it this way - I'd be amazed if what she saw for me happened. Unless it happens with someone in a very similar situation as POI (which is often the case with Yona).

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1055 on: November 23, 2018, 05:09:04 PM »
Yup
I’m very on the fence about yona
Apparently I’m the only one

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1056 on: November 23, 2018, 11:13:34 PM »
Has anyone received a relationship prediction from Yona and it actually happen? She stated that my relationship status will altar following other predictions but it looks like they’re going to be wayyyy out from the time she gave me, which I know her time frames are usually off, and that’s okay. Just wondering if she’s ever told someone their relationship status will altar and it actually has happened.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1057 on: November 23, 2018, 11:51:49 PM »
Has anyone received a relationship prediction from Yona and it actually happen? She stated that my relationship status will altar following other predictions but it looks like they’re going to be wayyyy out from the time she gave me, which I know her time frames are usually off, and that’s okay. Just wondering if she’s ever told someone their relationship status will altar and it actually has happened.

She's told me my relationship status will alter either in the spring of next year or sometime after the spring. She's mentioned a marker event and things that would be happening before then. The marker event has happened already but not some of the other predictions she gave. How do you know it's going to be way out from the time she gave you? Did she mention any timeframes or events that would be happening before this relationship change?

I feel it’ll be way out from the time frame she gave me because she said the turning point would be around November. The things she said that would happen before the turning point haven’t happened yet. She mentions an apology around the time I’m quite upbeat, sorted, and have made 3 steps ahead with career, organization and connection with POI (hasn’t happened yet) and then she said she sees me traveling quite a long distance right before the turning point and that hasn’t happened yet either. Oh and meeting a guy through work, which also has not happened yet. Leanne mentions the same guy I meet through work too but hasn’t happened yet! Leanne also mentions a travel. I still am unsure of what trip they both have mentioned as well as I still have no plans to travel at this time. :)

Offline star1

« Reply #1058 on: November 24, 2018, 12:08:11 AM »
It's possible you have very slow moving cards. So even though she says it may happen in november...it may not mean november 2018. In my first reading with her (may 2017) it took about 9 months for the first 1/4-1/2 of the reading to manifest. She saw the tower card coming up in "a couple of weeks", but in reality, it took 9 months for it to happen. She also predicted a new big love coming up in the summertime. I assumed it was going to be that summer but it didn't happen. It still has not happened yet...so it may be next summer....or 2 yrs later from when she said.

But in my second reading with her (sept 2018), she picked up a marker event that would happen and would be a sign that my "turning point" is coming. The marker event happened about a month after the reading. But there are other predictions she mentioned that are still pending.

I think the Same thing is happening with me RE the tower card, perhaps my cards are also slow moving.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1059 on: November 24, 2018, 12:13:00 AM »
I should have a listen to my reading from her again. I had the Tower as my shadow card and it happened about a month after my reading.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1060 on: November 24, 2018, 12:14:37 AM »
It's possible you have very slow moving cards. So even though she says it may happen in november...it may not mean november 2018. In my first reading with her (may 2017) it took about 9 months for the first 1/4-1/2 of the reading to manifest. She saw the tower card coming up in "a couple of weeks", but in reality, it took 9 months for it to happen. She also predicted a new big love coming up in the summertime. I assumed it was going to be that summer but it didn't happen. It still has not happened yet...so it may be next summer....or 2 yrs later from when she said.

But in my second reading with her (sept 2018), she picked up a marker event that would happen and would be a sign that my "turning point" is coming. The marker event happened about a month after the reading. But there are other predictions she mentioned that are still pending.

I’m thinking my cards must be slow moving at this point! The first few happened within 6 weeks of the reading! I think I thought that because some things happened, the cards would happen consistently with the timing, but that’s definitely not the case. I actually have another reading with her coming up so maybe things will be clarified.

Did she mention the marker in your first reading?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1061 on: November 24, 2018, 12:17:03 AM »
I should have a listen to my reading from her again. I had the Tower as my shadow card and it happened about a month after my reading.

What is the meaning of it as a shadow card, if you don’t mind me asking? My tower was a few days before I had my reading.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1062 on: November 24, 2018, 12:21:35 AM »

What is the meaning of it as a shadow card, if you don’t mind me asking? My tower was a few days before I had my reading.

The Shadow Card is typically the overall theme of the reading and basically all predictions given during the reading. To have a tower as a shadow card is kinda intimidating  as an overall theme- but it may also mean something very significant for one event. Also look at other meanings for the tower that may apply to all of your predictions...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1063 on: November 24, 2018, 03:07:12 AM »
The rest of my cards weren't too bad and there were a lot of positive predictions in the reading. Still haven't sat down and listened to it yet today.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1064 on: November 24, 2018, 03:17:10 AM »
So all of my predictions from my reading in October already came true. Everything (but 1 prediction) happened in 6 weeks! She saw this going through March....

The only 1 left is specific to romance smh lol

anything