Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541585 times)

Offline star1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1035 on: November 06, 2018, 06:41:27 PM »
I've also been told I have a gift by Yona. I guess it's kinda true? I can get strong intuitions, and I sensed alot upto my early adulthood.

And Sparkle, I didn't know you were a guy!<-- Nope Im a woman lol Nice to have a rare guy on the board for a change. Your gift is cool, I wish I still had mine. I found the more often stuff happened, the more I got used to it. When you see things after not having experiences for a long time is when you get freaked out and aren't used to it. I've had dreams but none of them have happened (thankfully). I dreamt a couple of years ago that a family member was dead on her sofa, and she's still very much alive to this day. I had dreams of my POI that haven't happened. The only dream I've had of substance is that my Mum was upset. Woke up, texted her and she was indeed upset. I think premonition dreams are cool  :P

WAIT IM A WOMAN LOL (Real gendered woman)! Where did I say I was a guy??? :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

*face palm* I'm so sorry, lol. When you put "fanboy".  I bet you feel so confident, now lol  ???:-[

BWAHAHA - I just use Fanboy as a Gender Neutral term - its ok LOL - Great Laugh!

Lol  ;D

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #1036 on: November 06, 2018, 09:50:25 PM »
Most readers mix energies or we assume it’s our poi. Then the event happens just like they say but with another.

Yep.  I find it strange that she picked up this guy when he was just a blip to me.  Completely unimportant.  Despite the mix up, I will read with her again some time.

Had to say this because I ALWAYS have to remind myself I really have no idea who she is talking about in her readings. In January 2018 I read with Yona and was dating someone for 6/7 months and she described events that happened exactly as she said and how the relationship was going to progress. 6 weeks later I met my now boyfriend and it all happened with him, not with the guy I was dating for the 6 months prior. Yona also said it was a guy I was already involved with. I wasn't involved with the now BF really, we hadn't even met - but we had connected on a dating app and sent a couple messages back and forth.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1037 on: November 07, 2018, 08:03:14 PM »
hi everyone,
for those with successful stories with Yona, can you share your experience? there are like 80 pages but i dont want to go through every single one. i purchased the reading with the crystal.
I had an addiction at one point, due to a horrrible breakup, got over it little by little and healing day by day...however, i want this reading to be my last for quite sometime but i just want to hear all of your stories from her that have panned out...

Hello! I wanted to chime in and say Good Luck!

I did however go through most of those Yona threads (it’s grown since then) when I had time. I just randomly clicked diff pages of the thread. But I don’t think I’ll have the time to re-write my story (especially since Ive already posted). I’d say you have permission to stalk my profile to see my posts about my Yona experience. It’s waaaaaaaay TOO much to retype. Maybe others on this board will be nicer than me LOL ;).

Basically stop being lazy lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1038 on: November 07, 2018, 08:09:38 PM »
I recommend you just read with her... get a general. Then put it away. check it every now and again.  After being on this board for a few years. Yona along with a few others are the only ones to actually predict things that happen.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #1039 on: November 07, 2018, 09:18:17 PM »
hi everyone,
for those with successful stories with Yona, can you share your experience? there are like 80 pages but i dont want to go through every single one. i purchased the reading with the crystal.
I had an addiction at one point, due to a horrrible breakup, got over it little by little and healing day by day...however, i want this reading to be my last for quite sometime but i just want to hear all of your stories from her that have panned out...

I would say your best bet is to read Yona thread. I read with her recently and did myself a favor by reading her threads on here to get a better understanding.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #1040 on: November 08, 2018, 03:56:02 AM »
I recommend you just read with her... get a general. Then put it away. check it every now and again.  After being on this board for a few years. Yona along with a few others are the only ones to actually predict things that happen.

So would you reccommend just getting a general reading? not asking about a poi or an ex? are her timeframes really likr 6 months out to a year? does she put her opinion in it if you give her too much advice?

Offline star1

« Reply #1041 on: November 08, 2018, 04:00:49 AM »

So would you reccommend just getting a general reading? not asking about a poi or an ex? are her timeframes really likr 6 months out to a year? does she put her opinion in it if you give her too much advice?

When asking for a general, literally say "general, please", and let her do all of the talking.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1042 on: November 12, 2018, 04:22:00 AM »
Although I dont think Yona's outcome for my current POI will happen (like 95% sure of it) - her predictions still come through for me.

For example here was a recent prediction from my October reading:

"Then we've got the ace of wands in the house card we've got a positive development and again I think this is within weeks. Okay, I don't even think we're looking at a month here it says a positive development and you're at home somebody contact you you know them already. This is not a new some new contact and it's they're making quite a lot of effort to be friendly. I don't know why it's being shown as new new development have no clue why now that could be that it's the first time they've contacted you and for the first time that they broached certain topics but it's not a new contact I don't believe so they're being quite charming you're not in a particularly nurturing mood at this point.

So whatever they're trying to sort of sweet talk you into ...the seven of wands... You seem to be a bit snappy in response or maybe it's the way they word or maybe the fact that there has been a gap but you're certainly not going to make it easy for them now I could look at it the other way you know what is it if it was you making a contact and they were snappy but that doesn't fit in the approach is being made to you. You seem to be irritated with them or irritable so I can't see what's triggered that it's just maybe don't want to communicate at that point ...maybe it's... you've got the crossed wires symbol and it's not fully crossed wires it's and it's not a blockage in communication it’s uh at cross purposes which is which is irritating.

Now this is certainly going to annoy the guy not happy about it at the time was saying difference of opinion.  Even though when he initially approaches he's not annoyed he's annoyed by the time that the communication stops although he will this isn't backing off or detaching.

There's a there's a follow up communication or follow up interaction that somebody is expecting an apology here. I'm not sure if that's your him. But I don't think either of you get uh anything that sort of abject ....three of wands...you get an explanation something's whiled you up they're putting their point across they’re hoping for an apology. Once they've explained themselves. They shouldn’t  hold their breath.

You seem underwhelmed, but not annoyed the the person that's angry is that is the man and you're telling them that they're idiot, you're actually saying that they are an idiot sorry, got the fool there. But it's actually the fool in that position. Not in the heat of the argument here. The argument the disagreement is finished. But when they're explaining their reasoning, you saying Well, that's stupid, you're an idiot. You know it's it's not trying to provoke another argument. That is just you're saying what you think so that that I have to say, I don't get the impression that it bothers us that much.

They might have been trying to sweet talk you up to be persuasive when they initially contacted you. But it's not working. Are you heartbroken Far from it? Is this romantic? I doubt it. I very much doubt it. Because if you was smitten with them, if you're calling them an idiot I'm sure you would be disappointed to find out that they’re a moron rather than to be pleased to pass on the information. So I don't I don't believe that this is I don't think it's enjoyable. But I don't see it as a setback. You don't have any of the major cards here, though.

Afterwards, it says you wonder if you've antagonized or potentially made a different matter where they don't have to say so more complicated, but that's only a fleeting thought. Okay, you certainly don't have any sleepless nights with that. Now, I don't think you give a [care] what they think..may be just for a second you may think well how's this going to sound to a ton of people or wonder what knock on effect it has that because it says this is a very fleeting thought and it doesn't disturb you that much. I don't think that you are actually that bothered. Is it damaging? No. So it's not shown having lasting repercussions. Now, there is distance, though, I felt that this was this communication set of communications was ..... probably not face to face, because of the 2 of Pentacles there."

Here is how it all went down. It amazes me how SPECIFIC this prediction was.

Basically this all happened on October 30th (had the reading Oct 6th - so timing was spot on when she said this would happen in weeks).

I went on a hiatus from talking to my POI because feelings were getting invested. I specifically told him to give me a break. At that point I didnt know if it was going to be completely over and if he was never going to talk to me again. I was prepared for it to be over and move on. Well he calls me 2.5 weeks after this request and tells me he misses me (this is before Oct 30th). After that we planned to see each other.

HOWEVER - On Oct 30, he mentioned how he wanted to see me but the communication was shady. I asked to specifically see him that same day via text. He said he was stating that he would come pick me up after he was seeing his daughter. I asked what time - he said probably around 10pm. Now this communication is NOT face to face and I was at home as Yona stated.

I was immediately skeptical of this statement because I was thinking - who in the hell arranges to see their 2 year old child at 8pm? (He is at the mercy of his baby mama,  but still). SO, before 10pm hits, around 9:45pm he calls me and says "Hey babe, can we reschedule to meet up tomorrow? Im still here with my little one and I figured since this would be the first time seeing you in a while, I should take you out vs coming to your house. I think its more respectful that way." I said "AW HOW SWEET that you think of ME like that" - sarcastically. BUT I SAID NO - I want to see you TONIGHT. (Now I did this on purpose guys - because I didnt think he was seeing his daughter - as a matter of fact I just played along and said) "Yeah so how do I know you arent in some chics bathroom telling me this story". He was like "C'mon babe we are grown adults and I dont need to use seeing my daughter as a cover story - so let me just see you tomorrow".

Im like GTFOH -again why is a 2 year old still up at 10pm??? Anyway - He said "If I come over, you know Im going to want some and I dont want you to feel thats all I want so let me take you out". THIS WAS DEFINITELY SWEET TALK and BS.

So When I didnt hear a peep from him after...I sent him a long text stating that he must think Im dumb that I actually think he saw his daughter on a Tuesday night in the middle of the night and that he was actually on a date. [This was the FOLLOW UP COMMUNICATION YONA STATED]

He then replied [to put his point across as YONA stated] "I told you I did not go on a date. I saw my daughter from 8pm to 10:00pm, I was only with her for 2+ hours which is not enough time....I told you my phone was about to die and thats why I couldnt respond last night....I'll talk to you later" (he said more but I shortened it).

So I thought - That is stupid as hell and makes no sense. None at all (why because he said he was coming, I was home and he couldve still came - had nothing to do with his phone being dead, and 2yr olds typically aren't up that late). [I never called him an idiot but I thought his explanation was stupid].
He was annoyed after and probably expected an apology for me accusing, But didnt give him one - nor did he give me one for not seeing me that night.

And yes I wouldve rather went on a date - but I was testing him because I didnt believe the story. And no I dont know if it was truly a lie or not LOL (And I dont feel bad about it - JUST like YONA said!)

And there it is ::)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:52:22 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1043 on: November 12, 2018, 11:23:19 AM »
Although I dont think Yona's outcome for my current POI will happen (like 95% sure of it) - her predictions still come through for me.

"Then we've got the ace of wands in the house card we've got a positive development and again I think this is within weeks. Okay, I don't even think we're looking at a month here it says a positive development and you're at home somebody contact you you know them already. This is not a new some new contact and it's they're making quite a lot of effort to be friendly. I don't know why it's being shown as new new development have no clue why now that could be that it's the first time they've contacted you and for the first time that they broached certain topics but it's not a new contact I don't believe so they're being quite charming you're not in a particularly nurturing mood at this point.

So whatever they're trying to sort of sweet talk you into ...the seven of wands... You seem to be a bit snappy in response or maybe it's the way they word or maybe the fact that there has been a gap but you're certainly not going to make it easy for them now I could look at it the other way you know what is it if it was you making a contact and they were snappy but that doesn't fit in the approach is being made to you. You seem to be irritated with them or irritable so I can't see what's triggered that it's just maybe don't want to communicate at that point ...maybe it's... you've got the crossed wires symbol and it's not fully crossed wires it's and it's not a blockage in communication it’s uh at cross purposes which is which is irritating.

Now this is certainly going to annoy the guy not happy about it at the time was saying difference of opinion.  Even though when he initially approaches he's not annoyed he's annoyed by the time that the communication stops although he will this isn't backing off or detaching.

There's a there's a follow up communication or follow up interaction that somebody is expecting an apology here. I'm not sure if that's your him. But I don't think either of you get uh anything that sort of abject ....three of wands...you get an explanation something's whiled you up they're putting their point across they’re hoping for an apology. Once they've explained themselves. They shouldn’t  hold their breath.

You seem underwhelmed, but not annoyed the the person that's angry is that is the man and you're telling them that they're idiot, you're actually saying that they are an idiot sorry, got the fool there. But it's actually the fool in that position. Not in the heat of the argument here. The argument the disagreement is finished. But when they're explaining their reasoning, you saying Well, that's stupid, you're an idiot. You know it's it's not trying to provoke another argument. That is just you're saying what you think so that that I have to say, I don't get the impression that it bothers us that much.

They might have been trying to sweet talk you up to be persuasive when they initially contacted you. But it's not working. Are you heartbroken Far from it? Is this romantic? I doubt it. I very much doubt it. Because if you was smitten with them, if you're calling them an idiot I'm sure you would be disappointed to find out that they’re a moron rather than to be pleased to pass on the information. So I don't I don't believe that this is I don't think it's enjoyable. But I don't see it as a setback. You don't have any of the major cards here, though.

Afterwards, it says you wonder if you've antagonized or potentially made a different matter where they don't have to say so more complicated, but that's only a fleeting thought. Okay, you certainly don't have any sleepless nights with that. Now, I don't think you give a [care] what they think..may be just for a second you may think well how's this going to sound to a ton of people or wonder what knock on effect it has that because it says this is a very fleeting thought and it doesn't disturb you that much. I don't think that you are actually that bothered. Is it damaging? No. So it's not shown having lasting repercussions. Now, there is distance, though, I felt that this was this communication set of communications was ..... probably not face to face, because of the 2 of Pentacles there."

Basically this all happened on October 30th (had the reading Oct 6th - so timing was spot on when she said this would happen in weeks).

I went on a hiatus from talking to my POI because feelings were getting invested. I specifically told him to give me a break. At that point I didnt know if it was going to be completely over and if he was never going to talk to me again. I was prepared for it to be over and move on. Well he calls me 2.5 weeks after this request and tells me he misses me (this is before Oct 30th). After that we planned to see each other.

HOWEVER - On Oct 30, he mentioned how he wanted to see me but the communication was shady. I asked to specifically see him that same day via text. He said he was stating that he would come pick me up after he was seeing his daughter. I asked what time - he said probably around 10pm. Now this communication is NOT face to face as Yona stated.

I was immediately skeptical of this statement because I was thinking - who in the hell arranges to see their 2 year old child at 8pm? (He is at the mercy of his baby mama,  but still). SO, before 10pm hits, around 9:45pm he calls me and says "Hey babe, can we reschedule to meet up tomorrow? Im still here with my little one and I figured since this would be the first time seeing you in a while, I should take you out vs coming to your house. I think its more respectful that way." I said "AW HOW SWEET that you think of ME like that" - sarcastically. BUT I SAID NO - I want to see you TONIGHT. (Now I did this on purpose guys - because I didnt think he was seeing his daughter - as a matter of fact I just played along and said) "Yeah so how do I know you arent in some chics bathroom telling me this story". He was like "C'mon babe we are grown adults and I dont need to use seeing my daughter as a cover story - so let me just see you tomorrow".

Im like GTFOH -again why is a 2 year old still up at 10pm??? Anyway - He said "If I come over, you know Im going to want some and I dont want you to feel thats all I want so let me take you out". THIS WAS DEFINITELY SWEET TALK and BS.

So When I didnt hear a peep from him after...I sent him a long text stating that he must think Im dumb that I actually think he saw his daughter on a Tuesday night in the middle of the night and that he was actually on a date. [This was the FOLLOW UP COMMUNICATION YONA STATED]

He then replied [to put his point across as YONA stated] "I told you I did not go on a date. I saw my daughter from 8pm to 10:00pm, I was only with her for 2+ hours which is not enough time....I told you my phone was about to die and thats why I couldnt respond last night....I'll talk to you later" (he said more but I shortened it).

So I thought - That is stupid as hell and makes no sense. None at all (why because he said he was coming, I was home and he couldve still came - had nothing to do with his phone being dead, and 2yr olds typically aren't up that late). [I never called him an idiot but I thought his explanation was stupid].
He was annoyed after and probably expected an apology for me accusing, But didnt give him one - nor did he give me one for not seeing me that night.

And yes I wouldve rather went on a date - but I was testing him because I didnt believe the story. And no I dont know if it was truly a lie or not LOL (And I dont feel bad about it - JUST like YONA said!)

wooww ! am amazed how detailed Yona is !. am more amazed how you responded back to him lol !!!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1044 on: November 12, 2018, 11:33:08 AM »

HOWEVER - On Oct 30, he mentioned how he wanted to see me but the communication was shady. I asked to specifically see him that same day via text. He said he was stating that he would come pick me up after he was seeing his daughter. I asked what time - he said probably around 10pm. Now this communication is NOT face to face as Yona stated.

Wow -- that is very detailed.... Yona gave me a storyline that will happen over the next 6 months with my POI, it's not quite as detailed.  It starts with a fight with my ex husband which happened this past weekend.  So well see if everything else falls in line like she said.  I know you are okay with your outcome....  I keep going back and forth with whether I want POI back or not too!  We all should right?  Thx for detailed post!  Whether the final outcome is correct or not, Yona clearly has a gift to have gotten that much of the story/details correct:)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1045 on: November 12, 2018, 05:37:27 PM »

Wow -- that is very detailed.... Yona gave me a storyline that will happen over the next 6 months with my POI, it's not quite as detailed.  It starts with a fight with my ex husband which happened this past weekend.  So well see if everything else falls in line like she said.  I know you are okay with your outcome....  I keep going back and forth with whether I want POI back or not too!  We all should right?  Thx for detailed post!  Whether the final outcome is correct or not, Yona clearly has a gift to have gotten that much of the story/details correct:)

Totally!

Offline J_Nessa01

« Reply #1046 on: November 13, 2018, 06:09:56 PM »
I had a reading with Yona back in May and was left so confused. A lot of the things she spoke about  really didn't make sense to me. She mentioned 2 men around me at the time -- that was accurate but she made it seem like the 2nd person around me was not important. She said he would be good for the moment but that eventually it will fade and I will be glad when it's over. The 2nd person is actually somebody VERY important to me and I would be devastated if things would "fade" with us. So maybe she was picking up on somebody else?? I'm not really sure. Has this ever happened to anyone?  She picked up on a 3rd person in my future and described them in a way that seemed like someone I would not be attracted to. I have read she has mixed up appearances though so I am trying not to dwell on that too much.  I will hold on to my notes with her since timing isn't her thing and will post back if anything she says has happen but so far, nothing has panned out.

Offline eilson

« Reply #1047 on: November 16, 2018, 05:15:57 PM »
Looks like Yona got another one right for me. So back in September I had a non read. We reschedule because she didn't feel she was connecting. OF COURSE something went wrong with my ipad and I didn't get to record the second reading :( but I relisted to the nonread and she got something right. She said she was getting an image of me in the crystal ball. She said she saw me on a hillside looking down into a city. I am not the hiking type so I had NO IDEA what she was talking about. I brushed it off and didn't pay attention. I went back to listen yesterday and realized she was talking about my recent vacation. My friend set up a night of luxury camping for it. The place was AMAZING. We spent the night talking looking at the stars and enjoying the view. Guess what I also did. I stood on top of a hillside and looked down at the city. I didn't realize it until I listed to the reading last night. My POI and I weren't doing GREAT but not terrible. She said she saw trust issues with me and a male. Fast forward to now. I haven't seen my POI in two months which was soooooooo not like us since we saw each other all summer at least once a week. So I guess she was right about my having trust issues with him now. I didn't think I would when she read for me but I guess I do now. She mentioned some other predictions which I am still waiting on but I though the prediction about the hillside was very accurate. She thinks things will get better with my POI that remains to be seen but I guess time will tell. I no longer worry as much about him and have begun to live my life without worrying about him. What's meant to be will be. I will update the board on any new developments. I wish i remembered more of the reading I actually got but i'm sure if the things she said will happen actually happen I will be extremely pleased.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #1048 on: November 16, 2018, 07:29:24 PM »
i have a reading with her scheduled the 30th for this month....
i will keep you guys posted and the outcomes if it does come to pan out.

Offline Heather

« Reply #1049 on: November 21, 2018, 02:23:04 PM »
Has anyone had predictions happen several months sooner than what Yona predicted?  Something she said seems to be coming to pass now rather than months down the road like she said.

anything