Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541353 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1005 on: October 30, 2018, 02:41:46 AM »
Yes, Yona does spells. There's a separate thread for it on the other forum.

The reading I had from her was pretty positive. She said a lot of things that I wanted to hear. She told me her usual time frame in readings is around 6 - 8 months out. But from what I've read online here and the other board, they usually take longer, often years longer. Have any of you had her be correct on predicting how far out your predictions are?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 02:47:34 AM by Sooshi »

Offline whskers

« Reply #1006 on: October 30, 2018, 03:04:53 AM »
A significant outcome for me happened 6 months after the reading. The other significant event was 11 months.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1007 on: October 30, 2018, 05:15:20 AM »
A significant outcome for me happened 6 months after the reading. The other significant event was 11 months.

Did she give you a time frame with them?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1008 on: October 30, 2018, 07:26:53 AM »

The reading I had from her was pretty positive. She said a lot of things that I wanted to hear. She told me her usual time frame in readings is around 6 - 8 months out. But from what I've read online here and the other board, they usually take longer, often years longer. Have any of you had her be correct on predicting how far out your predictions are?

From my last 2 readings this year (April and July) all my predictions came to pass. I had another reading with her this month. I wouldn’t normally call her 3 times in a year but since Predictions happened so fast ...I did.

I also know that she has been using a new deck of cards since last summer I believe to predict quicker timeframes. This seems to be the case for me. With her old deck, my last prediction from a May 2017 reading just came true this summer, 14 months later

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1009 on: October 30, 2018, 11:21:27 AM »

My outcomes with her are only 6 months out as well.....  I am anxious to see if they come to pass.  I have zero outcomes from her after the spring actually

Offline whskers

« Reply #1010 on: October 30, 2018, 11:56:51 AM »

Did she give you a time frame with them?

No she didn’t give a time frame.

what were predictions?  she said i will 'get what i really want" I hope she is true with that

1) that I will meet a new person. She was very accurate on the situation from how long we are going to chat, the color of building of his residence to 3 story building, to our travels. -6 months after reading
2) that my ex poi will “test the waters” -11 months after reading
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 11:58:31 AM by whskers »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1011 on: October 30, 2018, 07:42:32 PM »
Another of Yona's prediction happened today. She said I would have a meeting with a person in authority, Describe how they I would be talking to them. Well that happened this morning. Still have a few to come to pass out there.

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #1012 on: October 30, 2018, 07:51:02 PM »
Boston girl when did yona tell you this? And what time frame did she give you x x x x x

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1013 on: October 31, 2018, 05:59:39 PM »
Yona has never actually given me a timeframe a part from saying this is coming up real soon, or she will describe something else that will happen around the same time. The only time she gave me an actually time frame was when I asked about a person. She said I would here from them at the end of the year. That was two years ago, I never heard from them.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #1014 on: October 31, 2018, 06:06:41 PM »
Yona has never actually given me a timeframe a part from saying this is coming up real soon, or she will describe something else that will happen around the same time. The only time she gave me an actually time frame was when I asked about a person. She said I would here from them at the end of the year. That was two years ago, I never heard from them.

I think it depends on who she is talking to? She has given me timeframes and they've actually taken around 2-3x the amount of time she has predicted. This has all been on predictions she's made on her own - nothing I've asked about. In my last reading she described seasons - I've never had her do that before, so I guess we'll see.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1015 on: October 31, 2018, 09:11:02 PM »

me too - she described when things would happen in order -- said this would happen after a large sum of money -- i just happen to know when that $ is coming so it helps with our timeline.....  if i didnt it could have been whenever???  but she gave me no numbers (dates or months or anything). and technically she sees it soon... but what is soon?  I mean she thinks right after, but its yona so who knows maybe its more like 6 months later?

Offline Heather

« Reply #1016 on: November 05, 2018, 12:54:19 AM »
I read with her for the first time, and it was for an hour. She made some predictions, so we’ll see about that. She mentioned something coming up at work but couldn’t give me any sort of specific detail about it. I found the reading to be a mixed bag. She definitely has a gift and nailed the personality of someone I know, but it still left me frustrated.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1017 on: November 05, 2018, 09:56:31 AM »
Yona pulled the ace of cups for a new romantic connection for me but said that in her opinion, there will be no chemistry on my side and I’ll “friend zone” this person and I won’t be disappointed that there’s no chemistry. At the time of the reading, I already knew who she was referring to but due to specific circumstances, I was not able to meet this person but I have been extremely interested and constantly thinking about her. Well finally, I’ve set a date up with her this week and I feel like I will be pretty disappointed if there’s no chemistry. From what I understand, ace of cups is usually a good card to get for the beginning of a relationship... does yona look at surrounding cards when she talks about her own opinions? She didn’t bring up any other card for this situation other than the ace of cups and only said, “in my mind, this genuinely seems friendly rather than flirtatious”.

In other parts of the same reading, she also mentioned “now this is not my opinion, the cards are saying this” so I’m curious on the accuracy of predictions when she uses her own opinion and if the first reading ever with yona is usually more accurate...

But in my very first reading with her, she also pulled ace of cups for a romantic interest. This was for my knight of wands and she said that this would be a long term partnership. She said the ace of cups, “this means that’s not just I think they’re hot or interesting but to me it’s the beginnings of feelings, it wouldn’t take a lot to feel a lot more and it would have progressed actually very quickly if it weren’t for the circumstances”. Her description of this KOW fits pretty well with this girl and the events surrounding our situation. Only thing that was wrong was color of eyes
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:14:45 AM by jqc103 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1018 on: November 05, 2018, 07:24:52 PM »
Yona uses Knights to describe females as well?

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1019 on: November 05, 2018, 09:43:44 PM »
Yona uses Knights to describe females as well?

Yeah she said the “knight” part doesn’t really define gender