Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541230 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #975 on: October 14, 2018, 01:14:34 AM »
Theres no need to act like that.
I was trying to help by saying to let things go. You shouldnt live your life by asking on this and sps forums constantly about what to do.
Its your life and you should do what you feels right for you for your situ.
As i said nobody on here knows for sure if its what Yona predicted or what it could be. Thats something you have to figure for yourself.
We all have our lessons to learn on here and figure ourselfs.
I hope you mean what im tryna say but i don't think its coming out the way its intended.
It even states on Yonas threads to try not to link everything and guess what Yona means you are supposed to let it unfold naturally.

Theres users on here sparkle2 who have reads with Yona but let things go and then when they happen they can then see  what she meant. Is what I meant to put to you.

I think Sparkle was just trying to say, in a poorly worded way lol, was to sit back and enjoy the contact and see what happens next without ruining your enjoyment by looking at every word under a microscope and second guessing everything.  Just have fun and enjoy it!  It's hilarious watching what guys do next. I refuse to believe there is one person here who doesn't like watching a fool trying to look slick while he dances his way back.

Lean back with a marguarita,  bask in it, tell the universe you are grateful and start with your next intention - thank you for asking me to meet you for coffee or something easy and breezy like that ... and when he does, you stay cool, ask him advice about art, Pokemon or whatever ridiculous thing you have to come up with for 15 to 20 minutes, which is when you have to cut it short and leave to keep him wanting more.

HEYYY! Well at least ya’ll aren’t talking about me behind my back lmao. I’ll make sure I’ll make my explanations better next time LOL

Waymin, actually I thought that my explanation was pretty good actually (specific to Kristina’s post. ;) ;D).

I posted what I mentioned here to Kristina (sorry njlady, I had to see how bad it was LOL  ;D)

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg57344.html#msg57344

BUT  I’m glad ya’ll got the Gist of my message!

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 01:33:29 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #976 on: October 14, 2018, 08:11:01 AM »
Thats a cool pick up. Suzie, When was your reading with Yona?

I had my reading in February I think. She said someone was coming back to me too. We I didn’t have anyone that would. She described my poi I met in April. The to and fro and disconnect and reconnect.  Quite cool.  Would love to read again but I darent.  I’m not working and should be careful

Best of luck in finding something better. And even better luck with remaining strong and not getting a read, but dont be hard on yourself if you do. I know i would be .. 😁

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #977 on: October 14, 2018, 04:24:56 PM »
I post on here ,not daily , because I assume like when I want to book a new psychic ,reading updates of things passing is helpful in making a decision . I was just doing like everyone else does on here when things change . I wasn’t sure if it was a prediction passing because people said Yona’s predictions are not have you expect , and I can’t read “outside the box” so need help deciphering what I can’t see.

I also just asked about a comment he made , because honestly it threw me and I again am not good at reading people .

For clarification. I have moved on in my life and living my best life , and I think that’s why things are also starting to manifest . But I post to help out and see things coming to pass .

Sorry .

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #978 on: October 14, 2018, 04:45:11 PM »
you don't have to be sorry... I saw nothing wrong with your post..

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #979 on: October 14, 2018, 05:56:13 PM »
Thank you x

Offline star1

« Reply #980 on: October 14, 2018, 11:17:39 PM »
Hi  I'm wondering how people's experiences with Yona describing eye color have been. After everything panned out, was she correct about eye color?

She was pretty much accurate I'd guess? My POI has bluey green (hard to exactly kinda tell) eyes, and she said they're green.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #981 on: October 15, 2018, 02:07:36 AM »
I think she relates eye color to the type of card if I’m not mistaken...not 100% sure about that though

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #982 on: October 15, 2018, 03:21:00 AM »
Well I could almost swear that she was talking about this one person, and that person did show up around when she said. However, their eyes are more of a light blue, and not brown. I'll know more, of course, in a year or so, but anyone ever experience her getting eye color wrong, and everything else pretty much correct?

Yes. I have

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #983 on: October 15, 2018, 03:25:39 AM »
I think she relates eye color to the type of card if I’m not mistaken...not 100% sure about that though

Yep she does....she can also see this in the Crystal Ball

Cups – blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin

Wands – red hair, ruddy complexion, blue or green eyes

Swords – grey or light colored hair, blue or green eyes, light complexion

Pentacles – dark hair, brown eyes, dark complexion

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #984 on: October 15, 2018, 04:45:06 AM »
What does she do if the person has a combination not on that list -- e.g. black hair and blue eyes? How would they show up?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #985 on: October 15, 2018, 07:25:15 AM »
What does she do if the person has a combination not on that list -- e.g. black hair and blue eyes? How would they show up?

As Superman!  lol. Just kidding.
My recommendation is not to go off physical descriptions of the card (because those are quite antiquated). I tend to go of the characteristics of the card - those that show particular personality traits. I’ve found those to be much more accurate. You can google the personality traits of each house card...I’m too lazy to put those here lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #986 on: October 15, 2018, 01:14:44 PM »
I'm confused to about the court cards she picked last reading. She talked about two people and seemed to be getting real clear messages about what I'll be doing with each, unlike other readings where it's hard for her to distinguish between characters. However, it seems in the beginning she talked of this brown eyed person (whom i now wonder if actually has blue eyes) as a King of Pentacles. At the end of the reading, she mentioned person as a knight of wands. So.... He changes suit?

It was thtu the crystal ball that she claimed person has brown-eyed (seems for good reasons he would be blue eyed person just spent time with).

Besides her getting eye color wrong... So curious about that....  anyone experience her changing the court card someone is when she shuffles n does new spread that takes place further down road?

Yes - I’m sure this probably happens for most people when she does the spreads. Typically if the guy pops out in the first spread she will make a note because she is aware she can mix ppl up (she admitted this). I would recommend not paying attention to the physical description and listen to the characteristics of the person being described and the prediction. For non-romantic predictions - I’ve even heard the gender get mixed up (but the prediction happens spot on!) ...Also she admitted she may mix up a dog with a little boy or girl (rarely she does this but she will admit - depends on the card). I know it kinda sucks to hear this and most often we are playing a puzzle with Yona (which is her downside) but those predictions (the way the happen) typically come true (in almost unexpected ways).

Offline maggie214

« Reply #987 on: October 15, 2018, 02:25:05 PM »
Sorry, I thought I had posted this previously, but cannot find it.  I sent money to Yona 1-2 weeks ago and no word.  I'm not comfortable with this.  Is that normal.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #988 on: October 15, 2018, 03:16:54 PM »
No it's not normal at all. Email her, she will get back to you. I'm sure it's an oversight or mistake.

Offline Heather

« Reply #989 on: October 15, 2018, 03:29:29 PM »
Send an email using the one on PayPal. That’s what I had to do.

anything