Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541469 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #960 on: October 11, 2018, 03:20:45 AM »
I think it took 2-3 days. I understand your hesitation but she’s no scammer.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #961 on: October 11, 2018, 03:56:21 AM »

no I doubt she's a scammer but I wanted to know how long till you get a reading with her. her website says 3-4 wks:(

Offline star1

« Reply #962 on: October 11, 2018, 03:57:39 AM »

no I doubt she's a scammer but I wanted to know how long till you get a reading with her. her website says 3-4 wks:(

Mine was just over 2 weeks, I must have been lucky. She'll probably be getting busier soon where it's coming up to Christmas.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #963 on: October 11, 2018, 10:58:55 AM »

Oh, yes that’s accurate. She keeps a busy booking schedule. Both times I read with her it took about 3 weeks.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #964 on: October 13, 2018, 05:02:35 PM »
I wanted to give an update and see if anyone has any thoughts

In my reading , yona said he would let me down once and itÂ’s probably related to another woman and IÂ’ll call him out on it and tell him how I really feel .

When she said this , I was like hmm I canÂ’t ever see myself saying that because IÂ’m normally quiet and I would jsut delete him instead . The power of silence etc.

Anyway , as I said before in a previous post I asked him to meet for a drink for the second time and he said I will get back to you this week and he never did etc.

Last night my mom was admited to hospital and I was very stressed out . I ended up posting something about her and he commented , and I absolutely tore him to shreds about how he had let me down again and I deserve more , that I saw him post on social media but couldnÂ’t find the time in a day to send one message . That I had asked him not to do this again and he had etc . I really laid into him , I just didnÂ’t care .

I got messages back full of apology and said he was being selfish etc and he really was sorry - he still wanted to meet , “ even if it was just for a catch up” - like what does that even mean ?

He said he was planning on reaching out next week but he knew now it would be hard for me to believe him.

Anyone it ended with him asking me to the movies and a drink so we can talk , so IF he actually follows through it looks like things are moving again . In what capacity , who knows .

But do you think this could have been what yona meant ? Or this was just another piece of the puzzle and thereÂ’s another one coming lol

Cause the other woman could have been my mom and it spurred me to tell him how much heÂ’d let me down lol, IÂ’m jsut saying this because people said before about how yona predicts things but it doesnÂ’t Happen as you expect .

( IÂ’d previously said about the tower card came up for a move and how someone had lied about the property ) I was worried IÂ’d have to move and something would go wrong last minute - but then it turned out our landlord put our house for sale after she had just promised another years lease .

Yona also said ‘the big move’ is the catalyst in my reading where things start to move ,but things are starting to happen and the actual move now is pushed back to May . So I don’t know

Advice please ! Thanks guys for reading this ramble

This prediction certainly came true. I think it is exactly what she described - and it always comes in a way that we wouldve never thought! Interesting how it came about
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 05:10:54 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #965 on: October 13, 2018, 05:21:27 PM »
Sounds like it to me. Yona’s predictions happen. I’ve had ones like this. Didn’t know with whom until it happened

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #966 on: October 13, 2018, 05:32:07 PM »
Ok well that’s something !

She said he would only let me down once . That he wouldn’t like when I called him out on it but he got many of my valid points ( he was defensive at first and when I gave more depth he apologized )

So hopefully this is the only time he does let me down and then things start to move .

She said she saw romance around Xmas and no making decisions re a choice until the new year so we’ll see .

Will report back when things move lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #967 on: October 13, 2018, 06:09:12 PM »

She said he would only let me down once . That he wouldn’t like when I called him out on it but he got many of my valid points ( he was defensive at first and when I gave more depth he apologized )

So hopefully this is the only time he does let me down and then things start to move .

She said she saw romance around Xmas and no making decisions re a choice until the new year so we’ll see .

Did she see romance with the same person? I mean was she picking the romance as the same guy?
Just be careful not to assume it’s the same guy - unless she has some specific descriptions related to him....I’m just saying that to be cautious so hopes arent too high ;)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #968 on: October 13, 2018, 06:13:20 PM »
Honestly my hopes are low with him anyway ;)

But I presume so, as he was present in the first cards and all the way through and he'll come back in a panic that my life is moving forward etc. She did me ton other men, but she said something along the lines of "around the same time you reconnect " or something. I will have to reread!

Did she see romance with the same person? I mean was she picking the romance as the same guy?
Just be careful not to assume it’s the same guy - unless she has some specific descriptions related to him....I’m just saying that to be cautious so hopes arent too high ;)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #969 on: October 13, 2018, 11:19:12 PM »
Personal Spiritual Rose I think you were bang out of order. Kristinajt only asked a question. Its hard when your going through a hard time and no one to talk to.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #970 on: October 13, 2018, 11:33:46 PM »
Also. Can anyone help me with the

"Even if it's just to catch up " line and decipher what he meant? Does he hope for something more or am I reading into it too much.

He's been reaching out to me today over random things he's seeing on my feed, go figure.

Hi Kristina, to me it seems like he wants to reconnect in some way and sort of see where things go. It seems positive.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #971 on: October 14, 2018, 12:10:11 AM »
Bully????? really.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #972 on: October 14, 2018, 12:49:14 AM »
Yona told me that I would leave my job and it was the tower in my card.  I didn't believe her.  I have been the subject of work place bullying for 12 months an I gave in and resigned 2 weeks ago.

When I discussed the bullying with her she said my CEO could not see through people like I could and that I would keep my dignity and hold my head up high and would not loose out financially in the end.

It turns out I wont loose out financially and although others said I had a great future with this organisation I left anyway it became too much for me to cope with

Wow! I’m sorry to hear that. Glad you were able to leave. I totally understand where you are coming from. Another interesting prediction on how it unfolded!

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #973 on: October 14, 2018, 01:03:30 AM »
Thats a cool pick up. Suzie, When was your reading with Yona?

Offline njlady

« Reply #974 on: October 14, 2018, 01:05:49 AM »
Theres no need to act like that.
I was trying to help by saying to let things go. You shouldnt live your life by asking on this and sps forums constantly about what to do.
Its your life and you should do what you feels right for you for your situ.
As i said nobody on here knows for sure if its what Yona predicted or what it could be. Thats something you have to figure for yourself.
We all have our lessons to learn on here and figure ourselfs.
I hope you mean what im tryna say but i don't think its coming out the way its intended.
It even states on Yonas threads to try not to link everything and guess what Yona means you are supposed to let it unfold naturally.

Theres users on here sparkle2 who have reads with Yona but let things go and then when they happen they can then see  what she meant. Is what I meant to put to you.

I think Sparkle was just trying to say, in a poorly worded way lol, was to sit back and enjoy the contact and see what happens next without ruining your enjoyment by looking at every word under a microscope and second guessing everything.  Just have fun and enjoy it!  It's hilarious watching what guys do next. I refuse to believe there is one person here who doesn't like watching a fool trying to look slick while he dances his way back.

Lean back with a marguarita,  bask in it, tell the universe you are grateful and start with your next intention - thank you for asking me to meet you for coffee or something easy and breezy like that ... and when he does, you stay cool, ask him advice about art, Pokemon or whatever ridiculous thing you have to come up with for 15 to 20 minutes, which is when you have to cut it short and leave to keep him wanting more.