Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541450 times)

Offline Winterwonderland

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #945 on: October 10, 2018, 02:22:35 PM »
Thank you hun I appreciate that it definatley makes sense x

Offline jqc103

« Reply #946 on: October 10, 2018, 04:40:50 PM »
So the general consensus is that the first reading is generally the more accurate one?

I’m asking because in my first reading, she saw a KOW. Pretty much everything she described about this person fits the description of my POI as well as the details around the situation . In my second reading, she brings up another person and again, the description matches my POI. In all the cards she pulled for this person, in both readings, ace of cups came up. Now in the first reading, she said that this is the person I will have a long term relationship with and that we have good chemistry, etc etc. But in the second reading, she said that in her opinion, she doesnt think this is big love and that there won't be chemistry coming from my side and that I'll pretty much just friendzone this person. I haven't exactly gone on a date with this person yet so it is hard to tell if we have chemistry in person, but as of right now, i am extremely interested in her.

Offline whskers

« Reply #947 on: October 10, 2018, 04:55:01 PM »
So the general consensus is that the first reading is generally the more accurate one?

I’m asking because in my first reading, she saw a KOW. Pretty much everything she described about this person fits the description of my POI as well as the details around the situation . In my second reading, she brings up another person and again, the description matches my POI. In all the cards she pulled for this person, in both readings, ace of cups came up. Now in the first reading, she said that this is the person I will have a long term relationship with and that we have good chemistry, etc etc. But in the second reading, she said that in her opinion, she doesnt think this is big love and that there won't be chemistry coming from my side and that I'll pretty much just friendzone this person. I haven't exactly gone on a date with this person yet so it is hard to tell if we have chemistry in person, but as of right now, i am extremely interested in her.

I wonder if the details she gave you may fit another person? She gave me details last year and I thought it was for a different guy because it also fit him. But the prediction did not happen with guy 1 so I wrote it off. Guy 2 came into picture and I totally forgot about Yona’s Reading. Months after, I re-read my notes and realized the details she talked about was about guy 2. It was very very specific to guy 2. His residence, the change in his career, our travels, his travels, the situation of the relationship, my process thinking.

I read with her after one year and she saw guy 2 again. But this time very very specific it’s impossible to think it’s another guy. She talked about what he does for his job, and the specialty he is in. His sports injury. The pain his sports injury caused and which part of his body hurt (it hurt him so bad he had an MRI). The only confusing part is.. she saw another guy coming in so.. she’s still not sure if I’ll end up with new guy or guy 2...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 04:58:20 PM by whskers »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #948 on: October 10, 2018, 05:14:46 PM »

I don't think there's any general consensus among us on this board (that I have seen), but that's what Yona herself told me, so FWIW.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #949 on: October 10, 2018, 05:27:04 PM »
I guess it is always a possibility she is referring the someone else. The only description that didn’t match in the first reading is the eye color. But in that reading, she mentioned that soon after I meet this POI, I’ll receive contact from my ex. In the second reading, she again mentions that I will receive communication from the ex  and this communication came up after she had mentioned the POI, and since descriptions in both readings matched my current POI, I suspect that she must be talking about the same person (basing things off of the “orange theory)

In the first reading, she talked a lot about POI’s personality. Very motivated, focused on their job and “in a hurry” and that it was a fleeting connection but that the distance wouldn’t last even though I’d be really impatient. This is true - POI is gone for about 5 months doing field work for her PhD in a different country  and she is extremely focused and just as yona said, I’m getting impatient!! She comes back in November so I’m counting down the days...

Now the second reading, yona brings up this POI’s job. She thinks this is to give me background information so I know who it’s talking about. She got the judgement card, said it could be science, biology, pharmaceuticals, etc...  Accurate description of POI. She is in the biology field. Then yona mentions that this person will have just traveled from another country as she sees them crossing water... again accurate. And then that this person must have traveled a lot. That is also true, POI has been in many countries doing field work. So this is definitely referring to POI.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 05:57:43 PM by jqc103 »

Offline star1

« Reply #950 on: October 10, 2018, 06:42:04 PM »
I also was told that I'd get communication from my ex, I find that very difficult to believe if I'm really honest.. I'm blocked on his accounts, he has a new number and we haven't spoken in quite a long time, if I do get contact I'll be very shocked and surprised.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 06:44:42 PM by star1 »

Offline whskers

« Reply #951 on: October 10, 2018, 07:19:18 PM »
I also was told that I'd get communication from my ex, I find that very difficult to believe if I'm really honest.. I'm blocked on his accounts, he has a new number and we haven't spoken in quite a long time, if I do get contact I'll be very shocked and surprised.

She said the same thing about ex poi. We had a very very very bad break up. This guy’s ego is paralleled compared to nothing I know. But he did reach out after 11 months.

Offline star1

« Reply #952 on: October 10, 2018, 07:37:45 PM »

She said the same thing about ex poi. We had a very very very bad break up. This guy’s ego is paralleled compared to nothing I know. But he did reach out after 11 months.

Thanks Wskers it's been almost 10 months since contact. What she predicted seemed realistic, she didn't say we'd get back together again straight away and it'll be happily ever after. I've only had 2 boyfriends as my first one was long term, and what she said had to be this most recent POI for definite with her descriptions. We'll see, I'll update if I do hear from him.

Offline whskers

« Reply #953 on: October 10, 2018, 07:59:33 PM »
Yes. Same here. She didn’t say we will get back together. She just said he will test the waters which is what is he doing right now. I got the August 2018 reading and she said one of the two guys will drop out of the picture. So I’m guessing it’s this ex poi. I’ll be surprise if it’s the other guy. But, everything is a possibility. I’m just waiting for her August predictions to happen. Then all her predictions will be 100% again (for the 2nd time), then I guess it’s time for a top up :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 08:01:51 PM by whskers »

Offline star1

« Reply #954 on: October 10, 2018, 08:07:40 PM »
Yes. Same here. She didn’t say we will get back together. She just said he will test the waters which is what is he doing right now. I got the August 2018 reading and she said one of the two guys will drop out of the picture. So I’m guessing it’s this ex poi. I’ll be surprise if it’s the other guy. But, everything is a possibility. I’m just waiting for her August predictions to happen. Then all her predictions will be 100% again (for the 2nd time), then I guess it’s time for a top up :)

Wow, your contact prediction happened quite unusually quickly from Yona, then ? 3 months, that's pretty good compared to how out she usually is. Happy you got your contact!

Offline whskers

« Reply #955 on: October 10, 2018, 08:29:30 PM »

Wow, your contact prediction happened quite unusually quickly from Yona, then ? 3 months, that's pretty good compared to how out she usually is. Happy you got your contact!

No no. You misunderstood. I read with her last October 2017 and she said the ex poi will communicate and test the waters. That’s the guy I had a bad break up.  In October 2017 she predicted a guy will come in my life. That happened too in June 2018. I read with her again August 2018 and she has more predictions. So I’m waiting for those to happen.

Offline star1

« Reply #956 on: October 10, 2018, 08:43:10 PM »

No no. You misunderstood. I read with her last October 2017 and she said the ex poi will communicate and test the waters. That’s the guy I had a bad break up.  In October 2017 she predicted a guy will come in my life. That happened too in June 2018. I read with her again August 2018 and she has more predictions. So I’m waiting for those to happen.

Oh sorry. Wow, her timings are really out! She did tell me that they were appalling. I'm glad you had some of your stuff some through already. Let's hope the rest does.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #957 on: October 10, 2018, 09:47:20 PM »
How long after you pay her does she contact you to schedule a reading?  I'm not really used to that "pay first"concept and it's been a few days with now word.

Offline Heather

« Reply #958 on: October 10, 2018, 09:49:16 PM »
I had to contact her through PayPal bc my email went to her spam folder.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #959 on: October 11, 2018, 03:06:43 AM »
How long after you pay her does she contact you to schedule a reading?  I'm not really used to that "pay first"concept and it's been a few days with now word.

I wanna know the same thing, anyone?

anything