Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541407 times)

Offline star1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #930 on: October 05, 2018, 07:04:02 PM »
I'm a little bit worried about timings, too. Tower was my first card which she said means very soon, I'm going to hear or see bad news which worries me. She said that her cards read out to next summer maximum and not long term and she sees my POI making changes by summer but said she'd be very surprised if he did it before January. She said that these changes will help our situation. I am worried because people say she can read but it could end up being about someone else and I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm going to try my best to put her reading on a "mental shelf".

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #931 on: October 05, 2018, 07:06:51 PM »
I'm a little bit worried about timings, too. Tower was my first card which she said means very soon, I'm going to hear or see bad news which worries me. She said that her cards read out to next summer maximum and not long term and she sees my POI making changes by summer but said she'd be very surprised if he did it before January. She said that these changes will help our situation. I am worried because people say she can read but it could end up being about someone else and I don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm going to try my best to put her reading on a "mental shelf".

Best advice because this has happened many times unfortunately

Offline star1

« Reply #932 on: October 05, 2018, 07:08:27 PM »

Best advice because this has happened many times unfortunately

Thanks

Offline star1

« Reply #933 on: October 05, 2018, 07:23:11 PM »
I actually really do not know if I connected with her...Leanne's predictions have been coming through left and right WITHIN the time she said. Yona has described some things for instance:
1. You will take a leap of faith career wise in the next few weeks, a new opportunity will open up to you to explore a new path.

Well, Leanne said that there will be new opportunities in the same time frame as Yona which she said I will TURN DOWN since work is too stressful for me as it is. Leanne is correct, I just didn't have the time to take on the extra job I was offered 2 weeks ago..

Leanne also predicted an "argument" with an older woman where I will try to stand up for myself but will more than likely have to compromise and will not get my way 100% and 2 men around this will help me and will support me before the end of October.

Leanne was right again. I got in a fight with my friend's mom on Wednesday. I am in her wedding and trying to plan her bachelorette and the mother is trying to be controlling and unreasonable. My dad and my guy best friend both helped me in how to handle the situation.

I think for shorter term, I'll stick with Leanne. 4 things have already happened within the 10 predictions from Leanne and I read with her the same week as Yona.

Yona just may see extremely far out, but the accuracy getting better the more you read with her intrigued me.

I don't doubt Yona is gifted - I am sure she is and she is extremely accurate. I just think the predictions she made for "2-4" months and 6 weeks may take up to a year or more to materialize, but if they happen I will be thrilled because it seems my future will be fulfilling lol

See I find Leanne a strange reader in the sense that she picks up alot of predictions that are already happening/happened. I find Leanne good for the present and past, but the future I'm unsure of, yet. Alot of predictions she gave me I'm not sure of, but they must relate to my POI. She gave open predictions like "I see you making a decision where your heart says one thing and your head is saying another and it'll be a brave decision from you", so I guess I'll have to wait and see. Leanne is really negative with pretty much everyone when it comes to relationship readings, so I can't really trust her there, but apart from that - she's really good for me. She predicted I'd reach out to the POI and I definitely won't be, or I would have done it a long time ago. Leanne gave me the ring and pregnancy warning predictions too and she saw me moving, but I already moved this year, so I think that this is one of her "past predictions".

I'd say Leanne is better for general and Yona is good for non-judgemental info on the POI and predictions on him *occasionally*. Leanne nailed descriptions better, all I got from Yona was "green eyes", but Yona described personalities well, too. I do like both of them, though.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 07:26:41 PM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #934 on: October 05, 2018, 07:42:08 PM »
Yes I know exactly what you mean! There are definitely things Leanne said from the past. She said:
1. Someone you know quite well with long dark hair is pregnant or going to be pregnant. The father is not fit to be a father and she’s putting herself in not the best situation and I her friends do not approve of him.
My friend of this exact description got pregnant in April. We were horrified and kinda think she trapped her off and boyfriend. However, her having a hard life may be the prediction as her boyfriend is not mature
2. She described my POI in the past and said I would be distracted from work and the relationship will be on his terms but she said this would happen in the next 5 months and that the relationship would be on his terms. She didn’t give a timeframe on the pregnant friend prediction above. Literally, every other one she did and I relistened to the recording today. She was dead on about the PPI but in the past since I would literally talk to psychics at work about him

It's weird how these readers work differently, I guess Leanne and Yona are both best for general, but Leanne is better more past and present and Yona when she's accurate on future - she's really accurate.

Offline Heather

« Reply #935 on: October 05, 2018, 08:47:37 PM »
Finally got a reply. Apparently, my email went into her spam folder. My reading is a month from now. We’ll see how it goes.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #936 on: October 07, 2018, 06:20:54 PM »
Random thought, when I had a reading with Yona in April and July...she described my POI's ex as a "bitch" and that she was "evil".

I find this sooo funny because in the 2 years Ive read with her - Ive never known her to use those words! She has mentioned my previous POI's ex 2 years ago, but did not describe her that way. Well this is certainly how my current POI describes her.

It was pretty funny to hear her say that - has anyone ever heard her say things about an ex or someone before?

I find it so believable mainly because SHE said it hahaha. Ive had other readers describe her this way as well. My curiosity got the best of me - I know the girls bday/where she was born and looked up her natal chart and wow - the chart does show those "bitchy tendencies"

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #937 on: October 07, 2018, 09:26:56 PM »
I actually really do not know if I connected with her...Leanne's predictions have been coming through left and right WITHIN the time she said. Yona has described some things for instance:
1. You will take a leap of faith career wise in the next few weeks, a new opportunity will open up to you to explore a new path.

Well, Leanne said that there will be new opportunities in the same time frame as Yona which she said I will TURN DOWN since work is too stressful for me as it is. Leanne is correct, I just didn't have the time to take on the extra job I was offered 2 weeks ago..

Leanne also predicted an "argument" with an older woman where I will try to stand up for myself but will more than likely have to compromise and will not get my way 100% and 2 men around this will help me and will support me before the end of October.

Leanne was right again. I got in a fight with my friend's mom on Wednesday. I am in her wedding and trying to plan her bachelorette and the mother is trying to be controlling and unreasonable. My dad and my guy best friend both helped me in how to handle the situation.

I think for shorter term, I'll stick with Leanne. 4 things have already happened within the 10 predictions from Leanne and I read with her the same week as Yona.

Yona just may see extremely far out, but the accuracy getting better the more you read with her intrigued me.

I don't doubt Yona is gifted - I am sure she is and she is extremely accurate. I just think the predictions she made for "2-4" months and 6 weeks may take up to a year or more to materialize, but if they happen I will be thrilled because it seems my future will be fulfilling lol

where can i find leann?

Offline star1

« Reply #938 on: October 07, 2018, 10:06:42 PM »

where can i find leann?

https://leannehalyburton.com

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #939 on: October 09, 2018, 08:42:17 PM »
Has anyone had a reading where yona has gave a lot of detail for example contact meetings and saw more further ahead things happening and then had another reading a few months later where the same main things popped up but she couldn’t give much information or see much... and couldn’t be able to tell further ahead only up to the cross roads??

Offline star1

« Reply #940 on: October 09, 2018, 08:51:49 PM »
Has anyone had a reading where yona has gave a lot of detail for example contact meetings and saw more further ahead things happening and then had another reading a few months later where the same main things popped up but she couldn’t give much information or see much... and couldn’t be able to tell further ahead only up to the cross roads??

I'm glad she's one of the few readers who's consistent

Offline whskers

« Reply #941 on: October 10, 2018, 01:51:53 AM »

She did for me. Read with her last year and she  gave so much details.  Read with her last August. She said she can’t remember my last reading but she said it will still happen. Happened last September.

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #942 on: October 10, 2018, 06:16:12 AM »

She did for me. Read with her last year and she  gave so much details.  Read with her last August. She said she can’t remember my last reading but she said it will still happen. Happened last September. Did the everything manifest like she said? Xxx

Offline whskers

« Reply #943 on: October 10, 2018, 01:29:54 PM »
Yup, all the details. She didn’t say much about it this August. She just knows that I have pending predictions and it will still happen.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #944 on: October 10, 2018, 01:48:37 PM »

Yes that happened to me. I've had two readings with her, the bulk of the first one had not happened yet, but there was a material change to the situation and it had been months in between so I felt like I needed a fresh reading. Some of the same things came up again. She said that when you have another reading while the first one is still unfolding, sometimes what you get is looking at the same thing but from a different angle.

Here's what she said: "It might seem like additional information but it's looking at the same thing, they weave in together. Like putting together two combs, some bits fit in easily and some fight tight. But the first reading is usually the most accurate on a situation, the follow up one-- unless everything has happened from the first reading, the other one will give additional information, maybe some tweaks and updates, but it shouldn't supersede the first reading."

Sounds like you just need to give it some more time. Hope that helps.

anything