Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541412 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #840 on: September 13, 2018, 03:33:38 AM »
Quick rant: I have only 1 prediction left from her - 1!
And that specifically has to do with my POI - commitment and exclusivity.

Honestly, I am not seeing it one bit (with him or anyone else - and no there was no room for her to confuse this guy as it was too specific).
I'm slowly releasing my feelings about this guy....nice dude but he is not giving enough for me right now.

Wow, time for another reading ;)
Maybe him committing will re-interest you. Did she say you’d feel this way?

I thought about it, but I'm holding off. I'm actually dating another guy right now and my ex came back (but Im not interested, just curious).

I literally have 3 other guys around me aside from my POI so I dont focus solely on him...BUT my POI still as my main attention.
I know for sure if I see actions that align with commitment will re-interest me...we do all the romantic passionate stuff - but nothing that seems committal. So yeah...

I hope it definitely happens for you! But you have options it looks like! That’s how I fed though, drained and over it right now, mentally. But if he shows commitment, then I’ll be up for it.

And yes, she talks about “it’s talking about the dynamics of your partnership then rather than the bits where you clash or don’t understand each other, and that’s probably because you know each other” and that’s after the choice between him and the guy at work, she says I make the decision based on its own merit but then talks about the dynamics of our partnership. I mean that’s how I’m interpreting it lol

Ahhh! Well I'll say this - by this excerpt I wouldnt hold on too much to her meaning that you all will be in a partnership - unless she actually says it like that. (I'm just heeding you on the front end!!! :)) - because those that I have known to get in a relationship - she specifically says that in her reading like - "You will be in a relationship or partnership " and she says a bunch of Love and Romantic things surrounding that comment - she will use words like "passion" and "progressive"....so I'm just saying in a friendly way, by this excerpt I wouldnt get my hopes too too high.  In this instance it appears that you are making the choice - not that he is making moves on you romantically.

This is a situation where people can be easssssily confused about what Yona says in regards to love. When she speaks love - she speaks it specifically.  ;)

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #841 on: September 13, 2018, 03:40:11 AM »

Honestly, I am not seeing it one bit (with him or anyone else - and no there was no room for her to confuse this guy as it was too specific).
I'm slowly releasing my feelings about this guy....nice dude but he is not giving enough for me right now.

I thought about it, but I'm holding off. I'm actually dating another guy right now and my ex came back (but Im not interested, just curious).

I literally have 3 other guys around me aside from my POI so I dont focus solely on him...BUT my POI still as my main attention.
I know for sure if I see actions that align with commitment will re-interest me...we do all the romantic passionate stuff - but nothing that seems committal. So yeah...

I hope it definitely happens for you! But you have options it looks like! That’s how I fed though, drained and over it right now, mentally. But if he shows commitment, then I’ll be up for it.

And yes, she talks about “it’s talking about the dynamics of your partnership then rather than the bits where you clash or don’t understand each other, and that’s probably because you know each other” and that’s after the choice between him and the guy at work, she says I make the decision based on its own merit but then talks about the dynamics of our partnership. I mean that’s how I’m interpreting it lol

Ahhh! Well I'll say this - by this excerpt I wouldnt hold on too much to her meaning that you all will be in a partnership - unless she actually says it like that. (I'm just heeding you on the front end!!! :)) - because those that I have known to get in a relationship - she specifically says that in her reading like - "You will be in a relationship or partnership " and she says a bunch of Love and Romantic things surrounding that comment - she will use words like "passion" and "progressive"....so I'm just saying in a friendly way, by this excerpt I wouldnt get my hopes too too high.  In this instance it appears that you are making the choice - not that he is making moves on you romantically.

This is a situation where people can be easssssily confused about what Yona says in regards to love. When she speaks love - she speaks it specifically.  ;)

I’m more confused trying to analyze it lol I won’t really know until then I guess.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #842 on: September 13, 2018, 03:41:12 AM »
I just wish the ten of cups comes sooner :) .

I definitely understand. She sees POI and I in a partnership... eventually. Waitinggggggg.........

DeeDee - did she really see a partnership with youguys? I must've missed that!!
I feel like my interpretation mustve been off... :o

She calls him significant other throughout the reading too, does that indicate something or am I reading too much into it ? 😐

IMO - Both lol -- yes he IS significant - only because he is significant to you compared to other guys (I learned this believe me!) and thats about it. Doesnt necessarily mean he is significant meaning that he will be your future husband, blood donor, baby daddy, legal issues, etc. And Yep - thats what I think Significant means lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #843 on: September 13, 2018, 03:42:20 AM »

I’m more confused trying to analyze it lol I won’t really know until then I guess.

I'd really refer to the PM I sent and see how it all unfolds...then again ANYTHING can happen! Yona's words arent Gold ;D

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #844 on: September 13, 2018, 02:37:55 PM »
She has told me that the devil indicates a predestined event that's a turning point in some situation. (It came up in my first reading with her.)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 02:42:38 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Sag78

« Reply #845 on: September 13, 2018, 02:49:32 PM »
She has told me that the devil indicates a predestined event that's a turning point in some situation. (It came up in my first reading with her.)

Yona told me the same. My tower next to the devil.

Offline fletch

« Reply #846 on: September 16, 2018, 01:08:30 AM »
Finally met the King of Pentacles she saw me dating last year.  She's definitely behind and needs to stop giving timelines.  This was our second reading so that lets me know things are finally starting.  Even though this will be a guy just to past the time by lol. 

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #847 on: September 17, 2018, 02:37:35 PM »
Just read with her don’t known what to think about the reading.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #848 on: September 17, 2018, 04:10:22 PM »
Just read with her don’t known what to think about the reading.

why?  I have a reading tomorrow...

Offline jqc103

« Reply #849 on: September 18, 2018, 01:07:28 AM »
When yona describes the eye color of a POI, does she explicitly see eyes in her crystal ball? In my reading, she said that she believes this person has brown eyes because she "saw a flash of brown" in her crystal ball. Could this color refer to anything else, such as clothing?

I'm asking because in that reading i had with her, her description of that POI fits exactly to someone I know. The only problem is that she has blue eyes but the night i first saw her, she was wearing a brownish colored shirt.

Offline star1

« Reply #850 on: September 18, 2018, 07:28:36 AM »
I've booked my in-depth Crystal and tarot reading with Yona.
I'd like her to look at a situation with an ex, but I know from reading these posts it's better to keep it general. Is she good at picking up the situation with an ex usually without you saying a thing?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #851 on: September 18, 2018, 11:45:27 AM »
Out of curiosity—has Yona told anyone an ex IS NOT coming back?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #852 on: September 18, 2018, 12:38:42 PM »
Y 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:24:03 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #853 on: September 18, 2018, 12:48:38 PM »
Out of curiosity—has Yona told anyone an ex IS NOT coming back?

She hasn’t told me that, but also hasn’t seen reconciliation specifically. None of her readings have shown an ultimate outcome for me, rather highlighting an in between period and reiterating that a turning point (of some kind) is coming but just not yet. My ex is always shown in my present and future never my past so she says it’s still possible but the cards have simply never shown a final outcome so we just don’t know yet.

Offline whskers

« Reply #854 on: September 18, 2018, 12:54:40 PM »
She didn’t specifically say not coming back but that in a nice way. He said one of three men are dropping from the picture and I won’t be concerned. I think it’s a nice way of say he’s not coming back or there’s no future between us. But that same guy back in October 2017 reading sounded like we will reconnect again. But in hindsight I don’t think she meant we will ever be in an exclusive relationship.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:25:08 PM by whskers »