Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541539 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #825 on: September 12, 2018, 01:03:50 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:23:33 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #826 on: September 12, 2018, 01:10:14 PM »
Thanks! That’s what I was thinking. She said she guesses time frames but doesn’t guess her predictions, she has to see them to give them. But thanks for the response! I’ve read all of the replies on this forum but still have tons of questions because it’s my first reading with her.

I think I’m just struggling now because, and she predicted it, that there’d be a gap between us after our meet up. That’s now and it bothers me. I don’t know why I keep holding on when things like this happen. Love is weird.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #827 on: September 13, 2018, 02:42:52 AM »
she said that my POI will be doing something out of his usual routine when she pulled the fool card

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #828 on: September 13, 2018, 02:43:10 AM »
yona pulled some cards for me during her last reading with me:
1. devil
2. 8 of cups
3. 10 of cups
4. fool
5. star

has any of you girls had any of these cards pulled for your reading?  please share your experience with me thanks a lot!

Ive had all of the above cards appear in my readings - but they really dont mean much individually to give a prediction. Its the way the cards are laid out and cards surrounding it that give the Tarot meaning. Its like taking words individually out of a sentence - they have no context unless formed together in a sentence. And there are many many ways you can form a sentence and it mean totally diff things! LOL

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #829 on: September 13, 2018, 02:45:03 AM »
She only mentioned a few cards in my reading... she didn’t specificaly say which cards she pulled throughout the reading. A few, but not every card. Did y’all ask which cards she pulled?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #830 on: September 13, 2018, 02:49:41 AM »
Same here..never asked about the cards - she just mentioned them randomly
I let her do the explanation of the cards since thats what Im paying her for!
Since she sees the spread in front of her, I dont want to try to guess anything (even though its tempting)

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #831 on: September 13, 2018, 02:52:47 AM »
she said that my POI will be doing something out of his usual routine when she pulled the fool card

I got something similar to this.  It was me who should have been doing something out of my usual routine.  But I don't know what it was.

Is it a predictive card, something that’s ahead of you?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #832 on: September 13, 2018, 02:53:42 AM »
Quick rant: I have only 1 prediction left from her - 1!
And that specifically has to do with my POI - commitment and exclusivity.

Honestly, I am not seeing it one bit (with him or anyone else - and no there was no room for her to confuse this guy as it was too specific).
I'm slowly releasing my feelings about this guy....nice dude but he is not giving enough for me right now.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #833 on: September 13, 2018, 02:54:38 AM »
Same here..never asked about the cards - she just mentioned them randomly
I let her do the explanation of the cards since thats what Im paying her for!
Since she sees the spread in front of her, I dont want to try to guess anything (even though its tempting)

Riiiight! I want to know exactly what she pulled but then again I’m clueless when it comes to tarot and she knows what she’s doing!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #834 on: September 13, 2018, 02:57:31 AM »

Honestly, I am not seeing it one bit (with him or anyone else - and no there was no room for her to confuse this guy as it was too specific).
I'm slowly releasing my feelings about this guy....nice dude but he is not giving enough for me right now.

Wow, time for another reading ;)
Maybe him committing will re-interest you. Did she say you’d feel this way?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #835 on: September 13, 2018, 03:00:16 AM »
I just wish the ten of cups comes sooner :) .

I definitely understand. She sees POI and I in a partnership... eventually. Waitinggggggg.........

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #836 on: September 13, 2018, 03:15:28 AM »

I thought about it, but I'm holding off. I'm actually dating another guy right now and my ex came back (but Im not interested, just curious).

I literally have 3 other guys around me aside from my POI so I dont focus solely on him...BUT my POI still as my main attention.
I know for sure if I see actions that align with commitment will re-interest me...we do all the romantic passionate stuff - but nothing that seems committal. So yeah...

Oh she did say I would eventually lose patience with him in the April reading....but in the July reading it changed - she was actually surprised at how healthy the relationship was and how it progressed (I wasnt pining or anything and there is a balance) and how patient I was - it wasnt really patience - she saw it as a bit "detached" from my emotions (and outcome) which caused her to say "Your relationship appears to be quite healthy dare I say it!"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:24:46 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #837 on: September 13, 2018, 03:17:15 AM »

I definitely understand. She sees POI and I in a partnership... eventually. Waitinggggggg.........

DeeDee - did she really see a partnership with youguys? I must've missed that!!
I feel like my interpretation mustve been off... :o

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #838 on: September 13, 2018, 03:26:16 AM »

I thought about it, but I'm holding off. I'm actually dating another guy right now and my ex came back (but Im not interested, just curious).

I literally have 3 other guys around me aside from my POI so I dont focus solely on him...BUT my POI still as my main attention.
I know for sure if I see actions that align with commitment will re-interest me...we do all the romantic passionate stuff - but nothing that seems committal. So yeah...

I hope it definitely happens for you! But you have options it looks like! That’s how I fed though, drained and over it right now, mentally. But if he shows commitment, then I’ll be up for it.

And yes, she talks about “it’s talking about the dynamics of your partnership then rather than the bits where you clash or don’t understand each other, and that’s probably because you know each other” and that’s after the choice between him and the guy at work, she says I make the decision based on its own merit but then talks about the dynamics of our partnership. I mean that’s how I’m interpreting it lol

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #839 on: September 13, 2018, 03:27:18 AM »

DeeDee - did she really see a partnership with youguys? I must've missed that!!
I feel like my interpretation mustve been off... :o

She calls him significant other throughout the reading too, does that indicate something or am I reading too much into it ? 😐

anything