Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541332 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #795 on: August 31, 2018, 11:39:46 AM »
Has Yona ever predicted for anyone a new Love interest correctly? Where she predicted you would be in a relationship and it actually happened?

Yona has predicted new love interest for me since feb 2016 , each time I talk to her she talks about this love interest but I have not met him yet . She has been right though about my ex andI not getting back together

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #796 on: August 31, 2018, 03:59:29 PM »
Question - I paid for a reading with yoga yesterday but she hasn’t emailed me to schedule yet.  How long does it take? 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #797 on: August 31, 2018, 04:02:01 PM »
She will take a couple of days but she should write you soon. If you don't hear from her by Monday or Tuesday I would write to her, but I bet you'll hear from her before that.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #798 on: August 31, 2018, 04:06:23 PM »
Thank you

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #799 on: September 01, 2018, 03:26:12 AM »
Hey, I’m new here. Same story as many- have been (sadly more than once) in a downspiral of constant readings, financial dismay and despair receiving conflicting info and ultimately nothing very accurate. I am not there now but still am seeking a reading where there is a really solid connection. I feel like I am one of those people that nobody can make predictions for or read strongly no matter how many I have tried. The only few that have ever been right or close are the bad ones. I have decided to try Yona and have paid for a half hour reading. Should I change it to the 55 minutes with crystal ball?

I would - definitely for a first time reading ;)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #800 on: September 01, 2018, 03:29:23 PM »
I agree with you. Yes, why would you have a choice if you know what you want?

She once told me I had a choice with two positions, well the first position I interviewed for offered the position to someone else because they did not have have the budget for what i was asking for and I knew that; as a result of that, they recommended me for a higher position, 4 months later, 2 weeks into my new position they offered another position with a pay increase between 15k to 20k, yes I had  choice to quite the new position I had just started and  to take this new attractive offer but I did not. I felt the other position would be doing the same old same old and the new position was to do something new and also enhance my skills. I also feel a real choice is a side by side comparison.

quote author=Pasty5 link=topic=726.msg58217#msg58217 date=1535808823]
She didn’t tell me who was better , she just said I would have to make a choice and that my POi will come round I fb he way I want him to but it would take time

Yeah she wont say who’s better which is why she says you have a choice, but if you look through her thread it’s often that people get tired of waiting and meet someone new when she says they have a choice.

Edit: it wouldn’t be a choice if it was easy, based on your feelings now it obviously would be poi. Either way you will be happy tho.
[/quote]

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #801 on: September 03, 2018, 04:04:39 AM »
I know that Yona’s timing is usually terrible but I have some questions! She said she saw a meet up with POI and I “this summer” and “in the near future”. She said it’d be face to face. Well, summer ends in about 20 days and this hasn’t happened yet. Does she literally mean the summer? Is her “near future” off? Is it possible our “meet up” was via FaceTime? She said “face to face” but her actual description of what was going on at the time of the meet up wasn’t what happened when we FaceTimed a few weeks ago.

I did post my reading a few weeks ago but since deleted it. My POI is out of state and works for the government and I assumed he’d be home over the extended holiday weekend and well, that didn’t happen. I mean, he could still come home before the end of summer technically I guess but I don’t know why any other time would fit in with his busy work schedule.

Thanks all!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #802 on: September 03, 2018, 12:57:05 PM »
Did you ask for a general? Sometimes we assume its the PIO a reader is talking about, and then it turns out to be another. Unless your POI has one leg and they describe that person you can't be sure if its them or not. Seen it too many times on here. Timing is also hard to get. A reader sees Summer! it could be this summer or next or even the one after that. I can tell you things Yona told me happened. I assumed it was certain people and it turned out to be with someone else. Yet, it happened as described. I've 2 predictions yet to happen. The others passed really quick.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #803 on: September 03, 2018, 02:42:57 PM »
Did you ask for a general? Sometimes we assume its the PIO a reader is talking about, and then it turns out to be another. Unless your POI has one leg and they describe that person you can't be sure if its them or not. Seen it too many times on here. Timing is also hard to get. A reader sees Summer! it could be this summer or next or even the one after that. I can tell you things Yona told me happened. I assumed it was certain people and it turned out to be with someone else. Yet, it happened as described. I've 2 predictions yet to happen. The others passed really quick.

Yes I did ask for a general. I understand the mix up of POIs but the first thing she picked out was that I missed him and that there would be a meet up so I would think it’s him! I just wasn’t sure if she has said near future and it meaning next summer I guess. I know timing is always hard. Her first two predictions did come to pass though, the next was the meet up! Maybe it’ll still happen this summer. And another reason why I’d assume it’s this summer is because she says I’ll be signing up for a class which I’ll be doing in October time frame and the meet up is before that. I know I should just stop analyzing but it’s hard not to! I’m trying to just let it pan out.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #804 on: September 03, 2018, 03:00:50 PM »
S 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:22:51 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #805 on: September 03, 2018, 03:03:30 PM »
 :P
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:23:06 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #806 on: September 03, 2018, 03:38:23 PM »
Absolutely, no reader can get timing. They are not God. If you are reading about someone you are in contact with or an ongoing relationship it is much easier to get things correct and the timing of events. I've heard from people time and time again that they were calling about a certain and they assumed things were happening with that person and it turned out to be someone else.  Its not sticking up for someone its stating a fact.  A good lesson to learn is none of these readers are god and we shouldn't be making decisions hanging on to people and outcomes happening as predicted.  In my case I held on to a certain person doing something, which didn't happen and never will. It probably held me back clearing up this drama.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #807 on: September 03, 2018, 04:30:20 PM »
Jeez !
Ppl really need to stop making allowances for yona.
If Yona said 'this summer' and 'in the near future' it means she strongly feels it happening this summer or she would say otherwise.. ?
If she gets it wrong and it's next year its next year. She got it wrong.
You guys wouldnt make allowances if it were another reader.
Sometimes people just have to accept that yona is wrong.
Sorry but it really annoys me when Yona clearly stated THIS SUMMER and you're all going 'well her timing can be out but trust me she's accurate' no!
Its much like the sps forum on here where everyone defends yona consistently and its pretty dull.

Actually I've made an allowance for Yona because she is honest and tells me up front her timing is not great. So if she tells you that up front, I dont consider it wrong. Most readers wont be up front that they are not good at timing. I've never been stuck to timing myself :P
Actually I've always known her to tell people she is not great at timing - but she will try to give an estimate :)

But that makes me wonder - Why do folks get so stuck on timing anyway (just asking a general question?) - I'm really curious as to why we focus on the time? Thoughts?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #808 on: September 03, 2018, 04:52:13 PM »
Also, Yona has said two months only for the even to happen 2 years later, she has also said soon and happened way later than soon. if you will be looking at the clock, Yona is definitely not the reader for you

Yes I did ask for a general. I understand the mix up of POIs but the first thing she picked out was that I missed him and that there would be a meet up so I would think it’s him! I just wasn’t sure if she has said near future and it meaning next summer I guess. I know timing is always hard. Her first two predictions did come to pass though, the next was the meet up! Maybe it’ll still happen this summer. And another reason why I’d assume it’s this summer is because she says I’ll be signing up for a class which I’ll be doing in October time frame and the meet up is before that. I know I should just stop analyzing but it’s hard not to! I’m trying to just let it pan out.

I've always wanted to know the timeframe of "soon" lol - is it minutes, hours, days, weeks? This is one word that is so vague just like the word "maybe" lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #809 on: September 03, 2018, 07:42:41 PM »
If a reader is not good at timing - why do they give any timing at all?

So easy to say, "I'm not good at x" and have an automatic excuse for being wrong.

Good Point! Maybe I just didn't really care about timing overall. This is why opinions of readings can be so subjective lol

One person can say the reader's prediction is right (even if it didnt happen in the timeframe given) and...
another can say its wrong because, although the prediction happened, the timing was wrong - therefore the reader was totally wrong. Whew!

Its almost like what I've seen on the board - predictions happening but with another POI or person - alot of folks would say that the prediction happened in these instances....

I wonder if people have said reader was completely wrong because it didnt happen with the person they were thinking or asked about :o, even when the way that it happened did

Its weird to say because I have seen specific detailed predictions happened with another person and not in the timeframe given - I mean, if it happens this way are we so critical to say the reader was totally wrong? I dont know..

anything