Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541513 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #780 on: August 21, 2018, 01:19:11 AM »
This is true! they do come back (almost always lol), but I've never had it be the same or better when they do come back.
Usually they disappear again once they do come back...and I really don't want to go through a cycle like that ...ughhhhh

Guys can disappear for a while and come back though.... I’ve had that happen before and the spark is still there :)

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #781 on: August 21, 2018, 02:21:15 AM »
This is true! they do come back (almost always lol), but I've never had it be the same or better when they do come back.
Usually they disappear again once they do come back...and I really don't want to go through a cycle like that ...ughhhhh

Guys can disappear for a while and come back though.... I’ve had that happen before and the spark is still there :)

Gotta agree w Sparkle002 never the same or better :-\

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #782 on: August 21, 2018, 12:01:08 PM »
True

But I guess in my case when they’ve come back it’s been a fresh start kinda thing ... then we don’t work out anyway  :P

Offline eilson

« Reply #783 on: August 30, 2018, 02:43:13 AM »
Has Yona ever predicted for anyone a new Love interest correctly? Where she predicted you would be in a relationship and it actually happened?

Offline star1

« Reply #784 on: August 30, 2018, 01:45:26 PM »
I'm really curious to try Yona because most people say her predictions happen but out of timings, also that she believes in destiny and not free will - and I've yet to experience that with a reader. The only thing that concerns me is alot of people say that she tells them "they'll have a choice", and I'd like the specifics of what's really going to happen, if I'll hear from my ex once and for all, the truth and no stock statements

Offline star1

« Reply #785 on: August 30, 2018, 02:03:50 PM »
I'm really curious to try Yona because most people say her predictions happen but out of timings, also that she believes in destiny and not free will - and I've yet to experience that with a reader. The only thing that concerns me is alot of people say that she tells them "they'll have a choice", and I'd like the specifics of what's really going to happen, if I'll hear from my ex once and for all, the truth and no stock statements

In my experience, she saw my 'destiny.' What I mean is, what she saw factored in my free will and that of my POI. So he and I both have free will, acted on it and those decisions got us to where we are now. Destined. That's what Yona saw. I don't remember whether she told me I had a choice but if she did, she was correct. We always have a choice. I chose to not stay in a r/s that wasn't fulfilling my needs. My partner wants to continue our r/s, I do not; that's my choice.

No sorry my message on her wasn't towards you, it was in general. I agree RE not staying in a relationship that's not fulfilling your needs and you both wanting different things. It's interesting that she believes in destiny, just a shame she's so expensive and you have to wait 3 wks. I was advised to do the in depth tarot and ball reading

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #786 on: August 30, 2018, 02:58:44 PM »
Has Yona ever predicted for anyone a new Love interest correctly? Where she predicted you would be in a relationship and it actually happened?

Yes - I've seen a couple stories on this board where this did happen.
If no one answers, you may want to read through the thread to see stories that have come true.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #787 on: August 30, 2018, 08:01:12 PM »

No sorry my message on her wasn't towards you, it was in general. I agree RE not staying in a relationship that's not fulfilling your needs and you both wanting different things. It's interesting that she believes in destiny, just a shame she's so expensive and you have to wait 3 wks. I was advised to do the in depth tarot and ball reading

The 3 week wait is because she is NOT expensive, lol! It says alot that she keeps her prices really low compared to other top readers and to what she could charge. Like most good readers, she only reads for you once or twice a year, so alot of people book months ahead.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #788 on: August 30, 2018, 09:32:21 PM »

The 3 week wait is because she is NOT expensive, lol! It says alot that she keeps her prices really low compared to other top readers and to what she could charge. Like most good readers, she only reads for you once or twice a year, so alot of people book months ahead.

Ya she's pretty cheap compared to most readers. Like $1.25 a min for an hour - Crystal Ball reading is about $75 Dollars for 60 min....not expensive at all

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #789 on: August 30, 2018, 10:47:07 PM »

Ya she's pretty cheap compared to most readers. Like $1.25 a min for an hour - Crystal Ball reading is about $75 Dollars for 60 min....not expensive at all

Right?! Shes not most readers I agree. Top readers are like $300-850 an hour. Yonas a top reader and shes waaay cheap for how good she is. Most accurate reading I ever had with a reader was $500 an hour 20 years ago and it blew my mind. There are some like Yona who are excellent and dont have high rates but not many ;)

Offline star1

« Reply #790 on: August 30, 2018, 11:43:12 PM »
Wow okay guys calm down. I only said she was expensive because of her other reading £45 for 30 minutes. Others have said on here that that is a little expensive. I didn't realise it would cause so much upset! Apologies. On the other hand, is her full in-depth reading the best one to have than the £45 one?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 11:44:55 PM by star1 »

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #791 on: August 30, 2018, 11:50:55 PM »
Huh? Did I miss something?   ???  :-\

Offline star1

« Reply #792 on: August 30, 2018, 11:53:16 PM »
I thought I'd upset a few of you by saying that Yona was a little expensive. And my saying her 3 week wait is not a critique. It's a good sign that she must be very good. I've never read with her, and don't have a clue of what to expect. Personally, I'm an impatient person, and it's just unfortunate that she has a 3 week wait. But I'm willing to book and wait, I like and respect that she believes in destiny and is confident about what she sees.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #793 on: August 31, 2018, 12:51:24 AM »
Oh, gotcha! No, all good here :)

Offline star1

« Reply #794 on: August 31, 2018, 01:02:04 AM »
Oh, gotcha! No, all good here :)

Thank you