Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541235 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #765 on: August 18, 2018, 04:25:24 PM »
Sparkle, I love your interpretations!

Thank ya!  ;D

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #766 on: August 18, 2018, 04:29:28 PM »
I agree !!
Can I pay you to be my life coach? ;)

Thank ya!  ;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #767 on: August 18, 2018, 04:45:24 PM »
Aw guys! Thats so sweet ;D

I agree !!
Can I pay you to be my life coach? ;)

Thank ya!  ;D

Offline jqc103

« Reply #768 on: August 19, 2018, 03:38:07 AM »
What are people's experiences with Yona including her opinion on certain events? are they usually correct? She said I have an upcoming romantic interest but she said in her opinion, it is friendly rather than flirty and that she thinks I will dismiss this person because I can’t see her in a romantic context because I won’t feel chemistry or something.

I’m pretty sure I know who Yona is referring to as everything Yona mentioned regarding this person matches. I am extremely interested in this person though... We have only chatted online and we have seen each other out in person but we have never actually spoken to each other nor been one on one yet. I mean maybe my interest will be gone after actually meeting this person for real and talking in person but I’m just curious if yona’s opinions are typically accurate?

Also, what are people's experiences with things happening in the order yona's card shows? In my top up reading, she mentioned a bunch of predictions and I do believe some of them are occurring but they seem to be a little out of sequence from the way the reading went.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #769 on: August 19, 2018, 05:01:41 AM »
 I first talked to Yona in December 2016 and 3 times since then. At the time I was completely hung up on this guy who was with someone else. I asked for a general reading every time.  She always picked up a guy and described him pretty accurately as far as personality and what was going on. Every reading she always said he would approach me,  apologize,  make a strong effort to be with me etc.  Some of the milestones she mentioned have happened,  however, he has not come forward and is still with the same woman. 

Some of the milestones she talked about were one, I was going through a growth emotionally and spiritually and coming out of a bad time.  Yes, that has happened.  Two, I would be talking about career move before my birthday and possible short travel. Yes, I just took another job and will be traveling, however, this also happened a year and a half ago. 3rd, I would be coming into a lump sum of money but I wouldn't be celebrating. At the time, I thought it was about my ex who owes me a butt load of money but I didn't understand the not celebrating part.  Well, it was not about my ex.  It was my father who passed away in July and I am getting a lump sum of money. Definitely not celebrating. 

All of these events were to happen around the same time as the guy coming forward again. I see this person on occasion and there is not one inkling of interest any more than distant/surface friendship that I can see.  I really don't care about him anymore to be honest. However,  as these things started happening, I remembered what Yona said and started wondering if the guy coming forward part was going to happen as well.  So far, No and I really dont see it happening at all, like ever.

So, Yona was right, confusing, but right but it happened almost 2 years after my first reading.   My suggestion is to live your life and let it unfold, because I do believe she has  a gift and is accurate,  even though at the time of the reading, its confusing.  Her predictions can happen tomorrow or 5 years from now so don't dwell on it!

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #770 on: August 19, 2018, 10:06:24 AM »
I'm thinking of having a reading with Yona, if I book now it will be the last one for the year and hopefully cover all aspects of my life. Once you book the reading, does she contact you with a time and date or is this negotiable?

Just need some insight into how she schedules her readings

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #771 on: August 19, 2018, 11:57:25 AM »
Once you've paid she usually get backs to you within 24 hours with a date and times.  it about a 3 week wait at the moment.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #772 on: August 19, 2018, 12:52:56 PM »
Once you've paid she usually get backs to you within 24 hours with a date and times.  it about a 3 week wait at the moment.

Thank you!!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #773 on: August 19, 2018, 02:15:39 PM »

All of these events were to happen around the same time as the guy coming forward again. I see this person on occasion and there is not one inkling of interest any more than distant/surface friendship that I can see.  I really don't care about him anymore to be honest. However,  as these things started happening, I remembered what Yona said and started wondering if the guy coming forward part was going to happen as well.  So far, No and I really dont see it happening at all, like ever.

So, Yona was right, confusing, but right but it happened almost 2 years after my first reading.
   My suggestion is to live your life and let it unfold, because I do believe she has  a gift and is accurate,  even though at the time of the reading, its confusing.  Her predictions can happen tomorrow or 5 years from now so don't dwell on it

This may be obvious but maybe I'm just misreading...@bstalling - do you mean your POI (at the time) never came forward but all the surrounding hallmarks and other events she described happened so in the end Yona was right, just not specifically about him or that you thought he was never going to come forward but eventually he did 2 yrs later?
[/quote]

The milestones/events have happened,  the POI.coming forward has not

Offline Newlife

« Reply #774 on: August 19, 2018, 02:33:06 PM »
A lot of people are reporting and have reported that it took years for her prediction to manifest, I’m starting to that when she says you have a choice that it may take the person a long time to realize it's you they want but will this be too late?  @ Baypark1, did she mention a choice with you? I  believe most ex-comes around when you’ve moved on and happy in a new relationship that's fulfilling.

So, Yona was right, confusing, but right but it happened almost 2 years after my first reading.
   My suggestion is to live your life and let it unfold, because I do believe she has  a gift and is accurate,  even though at the time of the reading, its confusing.  Her predictions can happen tomorrow or 5 years from now so don't dwell on it

This may be obvious but maybe I'm just misreading...@bstalling - do you mean your POI (at the time) never came forward but all the surrounding hallmarks and other events she described happened so in the end Yona was right, just not specifically about him or that you thought he was never going to come forward but eventually he did 2 yrs later?

The milestones/events have happened,  the POI.coming forward has not
[/quote]

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #775 on: August 19, 2018, 08:32:54 PM »
A lot of people are reporting and have reported that it took years for her prediction to manifest, I’m starting to that when she says you have a choice that it may take the person a long time to realize it's you they want but will this be too late?  @ Baypark1, did she mention a choice with you? I  believe most ex-comes around when you’ve moved on and happy in a new relationship

no, she never said I would have a choice.
She said I would be skeptical with disbelief
The words won't be backed up with actions.
 I would be shocked if he came forward. I absolutely do not see it and there is literally a interest whatsoever coming from him.  Just pleasant conversation as friends.  As a matter of fact, in an email after I got back from my dad's memorial, he asked how the family wa, like I had gone for a fun visit.  It's like He didn't remember my dad died and that's why I was gone.  That proves ZERO interest :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #776 on: August 19, 2018, 08:40:07 PM »
If we are saying only opinion-wise, her opinions are hit or miss (she is known to exaggerate or fluff up certain things and she admits to this) ....and also I wouldnt pay too much attention to the sequence of the reading.

When predictions come up its not guaranteed that they would come up in the same order that she reads.

Only when she specifically picks up a timeframe marker is usually something that will point out a specific sequence of events.

Most of my predictions were pretty much in order, and some out of sequence but it didnt really bother me.

What are people's experiences with Yona including her opinion on certain events? are they usually correct? She said I have an upcoming romantic interest but she said in her opinion, it is friendly rather than flirty and that she thinks I will dismiss this person because I can’t see her in a romantic context because I won’t feel chemistry or something.

I’m pretty sure I know who Yona is referring to as everything Yona mentioned regarding this person matches. I am extremely interested in this person though... We have only chatted online and we have seen each other out in person but we have never actually spoken to each other nor been one on one yet. I mean maybe my interest will be gone after actually meeting this person for real and talking in person but I’m just curious if yona’s opinions are typically accurate?

Also, what are people's experiences with things happening in the order yona's card shows? In my top up reading, she mentioned a bunch of predictions and I do believe some of them are occurring but they seem to be a little out of sequence from the way the reading went.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #777 on: August 19, 2018, 09:04:40 PM »
Agreed.

For those of you who may not know what the meaning of the  "solar plexus" is - it is 1 of the 7 Chakras.

In context of this message see the meanings below.

Solar Plexus energy is associated with the following:
Will, personal power
Taking responsibility for one’s life, taking control
Mental abilities, the intellect
Forming personal opinions and beliefs
Making decisions, setting the direction
Clarity of judgments
Personal identity, personality
Self-assurance, confidence
Self-discipline
Independence

This tends to be more of a forceful, take action energy, which in relationships has the potential for the other person to feel manipulated.
There are positives too to this energy, but I am just supporting the context of the message below.

Whereas the "Heart chakra" is associated with the following energies:
Love for oneself and others (i.e. focusing on yourself)
Relating, relationships
Compassion, empathy
Forgiveness, acceptance
Transformation, change
Ability to grieve and reach peace
Compassionate discernment
Center of awareness, integration of insights

The Heart space (chakra) is much softer and not forceful and naturally when people feel this energy coming from you, they will want to or eventually come back around or maybe even never leave you.

I guess another person said readers had said to let go and they don’t come back.

I guess I just don’t understand how me being quiet and doing my own thing will make him come back.
Because the energy of you wanting something so badly is the same energy that is strong enough to push it away...or so I've been told.

Basically what Hornet Kick said. And it's wanting to "make him come back" that pushes away, because when you feel that way about it, you're using your will. That energy comes from the solar plexus and when the other person feels it, they may feel like they are being manipulated. And with some people, that will push them away because they don't like that feeling. Someone else, they might come back around but start to engage in a battle of wills with you to assert their will over yours. When you come from the heart and have genuine acceptance for whatever someone chooses to do, it softens the energy and the other person may feel more drawn to you because of it.

I know it is often easier said, than done.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #778 on: August 20, 2018, 08:19:53 PM »
Hey Everyone

I want to provide another update. I was reluctant to update this as I thought it may be premature, but I believe that in the end Yona was wrong about my POI prediction. Why?

Because since the reading, he has not progressed, come forward or anything. I haven't heard from him in 10 days. I'm not sad, just a bit disappointed. I didnt have my hopes too too high for this situation but I just can't see that after 10 days of quiet it getting back on track. Yona does say that he does back off (see the reading below) and comes back - but I'm just not seeing it. I may be speaking prematurely but we all know that when guys go away for a while and come back it never is the same or never gets better than what it was. Luckily I am living my life and going on dates so it is what it is. She didnt give me timeframe either.

And no this is not a situation where it could be another guy (I know she mixes people up) but in this prediction she described my POI and events to a "T". If there is another guy that comes forward with talks of exclusivity - I will not give her credit because it doesnt match the prediction she gave me - in this instance she is just wrong. I could see if some of the events she described to me surrounding my POI actually happened with another guy THEN I could see she mixed ppl up. OR if she was vague and not as descriptive about the guy in the reading to where I couldnt tell if she was referring to my POI or not.

I'm not mad at her or bashing her because she does have (what people say) "a gift". So that's that on THAT lol.

Here is what she said about him backing off:
Yona 43:25
the focus is increasingly on this guy, with the exception of the one instance where he seemed to be backing off, where he was shutting down,

Yona 47:20
just in case it gives insights to sort of what's going on but it looked to me and yes that instance where he just sort of shut down and it is to do with another woman and that it picked up again after that you know it's something he has to sort out

*UPDATES*Outstanding Predictions: I only have 2 predictions left and the reading was only a MONTH AGO!!! :o
12. A female friend who is short with dark hair will have a big setback (Tower) and I will support her some way - maybe financially but she won’t be asking for money nor is it a financial setback
13. Situation with POI will become increasingly exclusive. He will bring it up on his own. Increased emotional intimacy and commitment.
[/size]
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:38:26 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #779 on: August 21, 2018, 12:50:51 AM »
Guys can disappear for a while and come back though.... I’ve had that happen before and the spark is still there :)

anything