Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541529 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #705 on: August 12, 2018, 02:22:04 PM »
Hi guys ... I don’t seem to have the voice recorder on my iPhone ?! I can’t find any decent software to install from the App Store ....

My reading is today can someone help? :(

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #706 on: August 12, 2018, 02:38:35 PM »
Hi guys ... I don’t seem to have the voice recorder on my iPhone ?! I can’t find any decent software to install from the App Store ....

It’s called Voice Memos. Use the search feature on your phone to find it.
All iPhones come standard with this app

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #707 on: August 12, 2018, 02:39:53 PM »

Yeah I have that , but when I test it during a Skype call with my friend it says disabled recording during call? How do I fix that? :(

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #708 on: August 12, 2018, 02:41:06 PM »

Yeah I have that , but when I test it during a Skype call with my friend it says disabled recording during call? How do I fix that? :(

Is Skype on your computer and not your phone - if you use your phone it will disable it

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #709 on: August 12, 2018, 02:44:14 PM »
Ahhh I don’t have a computer ... just a phone ... bugger

Is Skype on your computer and not your phone - if you use your phone it will disable it

Offline Newlife

« Reply #710 on: August 12, 2018, 02:52:18 PM »
download Skype on your computer, during the call go to settings ~ Do not disturb  ~ manual ~ flip to turn green. Keep your call on the computer on Speaker ~ go to voice memo and hit the Red button to. Record. When done hit the red button again and done, it will give you the option to save it with your chosen name. Go back and flip do not disturb to get calls.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #711 on: August 12, 2018, 03:01:33 PM »

Do you have an iPad? You could download a recorder app there. OR the new version of Skype should allow the call to ringer your phone directly (vs in the app). Test with your friend. If so Download the TapeACall app from the App Store and that way you can merge the calls to record.

Or you may have to find another device to record it with.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #712 on: August 12, 2018, 03:12:15 PM »

Do you have an iPad? You could download a recorder app there. OR the new version of Skype should allow the call to ringer your phone directly (vs in the app). Test with your friend. If so Download the TapeACall app from the App Store and that way you can merge the calls to record.

I was going to say use a tablet and video record the conversation. Make sure you have the tablet microphone by your phone speaker. Not too too close though. And make sure you have enough memory on your tablet. You may need to delet some stuff.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #713 on: August 12, 2018, 03:30:11 PM »
Aw you guys are the best .

Thanks for helping a girl out ! 😘

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #714 on: August 12, 2018, 03:34:09 PM »
Aw you guys are the best .

Thanks for helping a girl out ! 😘

No problem! Good luck! :D

Offline marciamia

« Reply #715 on: August 12, 2018, 05:29:28 PM »

The TapeACall app does not merge with Skype. I’ve tried and it only works when a regular call comes into your phone, which sucks :(

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #716 on: August 12, 2018, 05:59:59 PM »
Just had my reading .... wow .

Asked for a general and she picked up POI in the first card and he was present the whole way through. I’m very excited for my future ( not just about him ) but everything !

Let’s see when it manifests :)

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #717 on: August 12, 2018, 06:12:09 PM »

Asked for a general and she picked up POI in the first card and he was present the whole way through. I’m very excited for my future ( not just about him ) but everything !

It’s my first time with her coming up as well. And I’m nervous...but in a good way... Did you get the short tarot or the long tarot with crystal ball? And did you end up recording?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #718 on: August 12, 2018, 06:28:02 PM »

The TapeACall app does not merge with Skype. I’ve tried and it only works when a regular call comes into your phone, which sucks :(

No it doesn’t work with Skype, however if you have Skype calls forwarded to your phone then you can use it with your phone

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #719 on: August 12, 2018, 06:40:17 PM »

I got the shorter one with tarot but she went a little over time with me , which I was grateful for . I recorded it on my iPad and used Skype on speaker on my phone. I’d type it all
Up and post here but I’m genuinely afraid if I talk about predictions etc it won’t come true lol

It’s my first time with her coming up as well. And I’m nervous...but in a good way... Did you get the short tarot or the long tarot with crystal ball? And did you end up recording?

anything