Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541338 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #630 on: July 19, 2018, 05:10:05 PM »
You can send additional payment or pay full price and ask her to refund.
Damn I wish I knew to purchase the crystal ball.... I just paid for a tarot reading... damn

I did this just now, thank you

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #631 on: July 24, 2018, 12:28:08 AM »
I read with Yona last Wednesday and whew her timelines are always fast for me for some reason!

After reading with her for 2 years, usually there is a prediction that happens within 24-48hrs. And guess what, 3 predictions already happened, and a 4th will happen by the end of the week.

1) She told me that a woman would tell me she is moving, she has at least one child. She will be telling me about the move (rather than me asking or putting any information into it). She said while this is not significant - this is a timeframe marker to mark a romantic progression. She saw this happening within 6 weeks (it actually happened in 2 days)
2) Around this time a person of interest (a guy who I have chemistry with and has potential) will be asking to meet up.
3) From there, he will be away and I will be missing him. His ex came up in the reading and she said there was something that he didnt want to talk about related to her.
4) She also predicted I would be putting money out for a property - more money would be going out for this property. Well, yes my rental property is being set up for new renters so I had to shell out money for that. She predicted this would happen months and months away, when I am actually making the payment this Friday. LOL

So yes, Yona's timing is off, but for some reason really fast for me. The only exception is meeting the POI (my current POI) in which she predicted 2 years ago.

This was only 10 minutes of a 60 minute reading. And the above already happened! Sheesh.

What actually happened:

The woman - was actually my sister. She has one child. I dont speak to her often so I had no idea she was moving. I sent her a text about getting a few pics from her, and she said she was closing on a house. Didnt think anything of it. Then it dawned on me, oh shit - she is the woman with the kid that is moving! I asked her, - when are you all moving in? She said "Today". This was July 20th. And on July 22nd my POI called me about a meetup. We couldnt make that meetup, so rescheduled for today - but something got in the way with his job (he travels) and he couldnt get back home tonight. Thus we missed each other because we really wanted to meet up! Sheesh. I definitely missed him more than I normally would. So we are meeting tomorrow to see what kind of "romantic progression" she is talking about LOL
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 06:30:24 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #632 on: July 24, 2018, 07:12:07 PM »
I read with her for the first time in a few days and I’m excited to finally experience what y’all have when reading with her and her predictions. Do I specifically say I want a general reading in the beginning of the call or what? Any other advice or tips for the reading?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #633 on: July 24, 2018, 08:33:06 PM »
If I remember correctly she may ask for your and if you are in a relationship or not, those are the two questions I remember her asking me when I first read with her.
Sometimes she may see things that are not making sense and you only need to validate.

Example she saw me meeting a woman very soon in a work setting and wanted to know if it made sense, I confused her when I said I don’t know but the cards kept repeating itself then it came to me that I had a meeting with one of my clients.

Good luck
I read with her for the first time in a few days and I’m excited to finally experience what y’all have when reading with her and her predictions. Do I specifically say I want a general reading in the beginning of the call or what? Any other advice or tips for the reading?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #634 on: July 25, 2018, 01:03:43 AM »
General only. Ask no questions

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #635 on: July 25, 2018, 01:18:03 AM »
Thank you!

Lovefash67

« Reply #636 on: July 29, 2018, 08:31:37 PM »
I had a readiing with Yona on Friday and it was a non reading she stated the cards werent strong enough and my predictions that she gave me in October 2017 and then March 2018 have not passed yet. I do appreciate her refunding me my money . But to be honest I am very frustrated .After 2 and half of years of Yona saying that I will be in relationship with KOP at the end of 2016 and then at 2017 and then in 2018 he will be coming soon. She finally said in my reading on Friday that my love predictions are slowing moving. I wish she said this since 2016 then I would have given up hope and stopped paying for readings.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #637 on: July 30, 2018, 04:43:43 PM »
I had a readiing with Yona on Friday and it was a non reading she stated the cards werent strong enough and my predictions that she gave me in October 2017 and then March 2018 have not passed yet. I do appreciate her refunding me my money . But to be honest I am very frustrated .After 2 and half of years of Yona saying that I will be in relationship with KOP at the end of 2016 and then at 2017 and then in 2018 he will be coming soon. She finally said in my reading on Friday that my love predictions are slowing moving. I wish she said this since 2016 then I would have given up hope and stopped paying for readings.

Lovefash - sorry to hear it is taking so long. It took about 2 years to meet mine (she did tell me though that it was far away into the next Summer - 2017, but he showed up Spring March 2018 (in the US) - which is actually the start of British Summer). I honestly wouldnt be stuck on the "KOP" description. Yona typically says the guy can appear or show up in the cards as a different card down the line. I too had 2 non readings in between the initial reading about love back in 2016. I'm sure you are just living your life right now and not focusing on it, but I am sure he will pop up out of nowhere (that is what happened to me - but she actually described it that way too lol). My guy initially showed up as a Knight of Cups, but when he appeared, he showed up as a King of Cups. Also did she give you any details on how you would meet this guy or know that it was him? That helps too. She gave me markers and timeframes that fit the description exactly. That could help too. Or maybe just maybe she might be wrong :-\? (I kind of doubt it if he keeps showing up in your readings) ...or maybe you've met him already and it just didnt last? I dunno.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #638 on: July 30, 2018, 06:12:55 PM »
When she contacts you by skype, is it a phone call, where you are typing on chat or a face to face call?  I have my first read next week.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #639 on: July 30, 2018, 06:57:04 PM »
just a voice call. you wont see her

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #640 on: July 30, 2018, 11:10:38 PM »
Yona picked up a tower for me but she said it was ‘at an angle’ and the impression I got from her was that
It wasn’t as severe because of that

Has anyone been told this?
Also she picked up a third party that I was told was ‘not of importance in the long run’
Anyone heard that from her?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 11:13:44 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #641 on: July 31, 2018, 03:59:43 AM »
Yup! Got the tower at an angle last January and she said it meant it was not as bad and/or a situation that would resolve quickly. Her  predictions from last year are unfolding now so I haven’t reached the tower stage yet lol

So this bad event occurred?

Offline Sag78

« Reply #642 on: July 31, 2018, 04:20:47 AM »
Yup! Got the tower at an angle last January and she said it meant it was not as bad and/or a situation that would resolve quickly. Her  predictions from last year are unfolding now so I haven’t reached the tower stage yet lol

Yona predicted Tower for me in January 2017. It happened 1.5 years later. But she said my cards are very slow moving.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #643 on: July 31, 2018, 06:02:35 AM »

Yona predicted Tower for me in January 2017. It happened 1.5 years later. But she said my cards are very slow moving.

Imagine getting the Tower in your very first reading and the prediction occurs 30 minutes after you hang up! Thats what happened to me. My co-worker died in a motorcycle accident. He was my buddy. It was devastating to say the least. My first reading was a non-reading as well yet predictions still came true. (Non-reading meaning she was unable to clearly make out the cards at that time).
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 06:04:06 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #644 on: July 31, 2018, 06:30:36 AM »
I read with Yona last Wednesday and whew her timelines are always fast for me for some reason!

After reading with her for 2 years, usually there is a prediction that happens within 24-48hrs. And guess what, 3 predictions already happened, and a 4th will happen by the end of the week.

1) She told me that a woman would tell me she is moving, she has at least one child. She will be telling me about the move (rather than me asking or putting any information into it). She said while this is not significant - this is a timeframe marker to mark a romantic progression. She saw this happening within 6 weeks (it actually happened in 2 days)
2) Around this time a person of interest (a guy who I have chemistry with and has potential) will be asking to meet up.
3) From there, he will be away and I will be missing him. His ex came up in the reading and she said there was something that he didnt want to talk about related to her.
4) She also predicted I would be putting money out for a property - more money would be going out for this property. Well, yes my rental property is being set up for new renters so I had to shell out money for that. She predicted this would happen months and months away, when I am actually making the payment this Friday. LOL

So yes, Yona's timing is off, but for some reason really fast for me. The only exception is meeting the POI (my current POI) in which she predicted 2 years ago.

This was only 10 minutes of a 60 minute reading. And the above already happened! Sheesh.

The woman - was actually my sister. She has one child. I dont speak to her often so I had no idea she was moving. I sent her a text about getting a few pics from her, and she said she was closing on a house. Didnt think anything of it. Then it dawned on me, oh shit - she is the woman with the kid that is moving! I asked her, - when are you all moving in? She said "Today". This was July 20th. And on July 22nd my POI called me about a meetup. We couldnt make that meetup, so rescheduled for today - but something got in the way with his job (he travels) and he couldnt get back home tonight. Thus we missed each other because we really wanted to meet up! Sheesh. I definitely missed him more than I normally would. So we are meeting tomorrow to see what kind of "romantic progression" she is talking about LOL

Just providing an update for those who are interested (if anyone lol)

So my POI and I did meetup. But again, as we know, everything pans out differently than you think.

So a series of predictions were actually melded together in the same scenario above. Yona stated that there would be "romantic development" around the time that the woman would tell me about her move (my sister) and she said passion would be shown. She said around this time he will be in a down period or detached and there is something that he doesnt want to talk about that deals with his ex - she said he might just be having a bad day or something. She said while this happens, things still progress after this.

She also took a look at his cards - and found that someone had broken a promise on something and he would have to find strength to pull through - an unexpected development and he would surprise himself - this has to do with work.

She said a woman would be lying to him and trying to get him for money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here is what happened - the broken promise was something that had to do with work - basically the contractors he works with didnt come through on something which caused him to have to be away and stay overnight in the city he was in (this is when he was out of town and couldnt come back the same night). This was a bit challenging for him but he got through it.

When he came back, we finally met up - we attempted to go out but when he came by my house - he was in a down mood - just as Yona said. He was so down that he didnt want to go anywhere. I asked what was going on - and he told me that his ex had taken him to child support court and they are battling over custody of their child- but he didnt want to talk about it. (So the woman who was after his money was the ex). Well this was NOT the romantic development I would have imagined. And the passion shown was just sex LOL. So again, Yona can be a bit dramatic when she reads - but she will tell me she is known for doing this. Since then, I havent heard a peep from him. And for some reason I am actually OKAY.

Yona also picked this up in her cards - that I was "detached" and was letting things proceed in a healthy non-needy way....we will see how this continues to unfold. Because I have no idea nor expectations either ::)

I honestly think that because I met this man with all his "baggage" Ive instinctually remained detached because I would think there is no way in hell something would come of this!!!  Im not denying feelings, But even Yona said in previous predictions (when I didnt know who he was) that the "decisions that I would think I would make now may be different then the ones I choose then" - she damn right lol - Because I would neva eva thought I would "deal" with a man and this much baggage. But because Im detached Im alright. I just believe if he is meant for me then it will be meant to be

*Edit* - I am now realizing (after I re-listened to the reading) that prediction #3 was not when he was away for just that night - I believe she is referring to him being away now. I havent heard from him in a week (which is really not normal). I havent reached out though. But I never have had to. "They are going to be away, its not permanent. Period of time apart. We will each be in different locations for a short period of time. And we will miss each other."  Whats great is I'm not binge calling psychics to figure out why :P
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 06:29:51 PM by Sparkle002 »