Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541455 times)

Offline Wildeck

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #450 on: March 25, 2018, 07:07:58 PM »
Just did a reading with Yona today and asked for a general reading and she went into myself and my ex right away (which is what I wanted). Thankfully i recorded the reading. Apparently I have a lot to think about over the next few months (according to her). It was extremely realistic but I’m kind of shocked that she stated that I may have to choose between two men (ex and new). She likes the ex, but doesnt like that he goes quiet when things get overwhelming. She doesn’t know much about the new person.

Anyone get a reading from Yona and not choose a path she figured you’d go on?  Or did anyone ever have a reading that kind of left them with a cliffhanger romantically? Just curious.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #451 on: March 25, 2018, 07:13:34 PM »
Just did a reading with Yona today and asked for a general reading and she went into myself and my ex right away (which is what I wanted). Thankfully i recorded the reading. Apparently I have a lot to think about over the next few months (according to her). It was extremely realistic but I’m kind of shocked that she stated that I may have to choose between two men (ex and new). She likes the ex, but doesnt like that he goes quiet when things get overwhelming. She doesn’t know much about the new person.

Anyone get a reading from Yona and not choose a path she figured you’d go on?  Or did anyone ever have a reading that kind of left them with a cliffhanger romantically? Just curious.

I got the same reading prettt much.  I think she tells a lot of people their ex will be back but theyll have to make a choice.  She couldnt tell who i would choose so I didnt get any other predictions other than I would be moving later this year.   So far nothing has happened though she thought hed come back about 2 months ago. Sorry

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #452 on: March 25, 2018, 07:16:44 PM »

I got the same reading prettt much.  I think she tells a lot of people their ex will be back but theyll have to make a choice.  She couldnt tell who i would choose so I didnt get any other predictions other than I would be moving later this year.   So far nothing has happened though she thought hed come back about 2 months ago. Sorry

Whoa I got the same thing @ moving this year. I was also told about keeping my options open in terms of my career (which makes sense).

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #453 on: March 25, 2018, 09:18:35 PM »

It's a really common thing for a lot of readers to say the ex will be back but you have to make a choice.  Kind of a safe thing to say because they don't have to tell you if it will work out or not.

Dammit stilltired lmao. It was mentioned to me that I could have him if I wanted him by a certain time and I was like maaaaaaan.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #454 on: March 25, 2018, 09:23:03 PM »
I notice she says this a lot from the thread on the SPS forum "you will have a choice". Usually, it means someone else is around. He may or may not be on your radar, but she seems him. Usually, she just dosent know what will happen.  and I think her phrase "you will have a choice"...tries to soften that fact.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #455 on: March 25, 2018, 09:28:53 PM »
I notice she says this a lot from the thread on the SPS forum "you will have a choice". Usually, it means someone else is around. He may or may not be on your radar, but she seems him. Usually, she just dosent know what will happen.  and I think her phrase "you will have a choice"...tries to soften that fact.

Yes I was told that I’d meet someone else but it would be very new to me. Thanks for the clarification! I’m assuming this is moreso where free will comes into play.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #456 on: March 26, 2018, 02:03:57 AM »

In a way yes. The first time I read with her, back in fall, I read about wanting to reconcile with an ex. The reading she gave me basically did not say yes, and also did not say no, so I guess that's a cliffhanger of sorts.

What it did was highlight a period of time when they would be having problems, but it did not give any ultimate outcome either way. She didn't have an explanation for this other than to say that readings are guided to give you information that is significant in some way that you're meant to be shown; I don't have the exact quote but I remember her saying that this reading was intended to highlight a "slice of life" and that might not mean an answer about a final outcome, yet ... and she didn't say this exactly but the feeling I got was that the timing simply wasn't right and I wasn't yet to know what lay at the end of the road, but that that this particular reading was the universe showing me something to watch for along the road.

In Feb., a significant and material change in the situation happened and I called to get an update with her about what that means for any potential reconciliation, and she told me that she was going to just do a general reading for me and see what came up. She said that typically it will show the things most weighing on me anyway but that if she tries to ask again the same question, sometimes it's confusing because it is trying too hard to make the two readings fit together. So she just asked a "what's coming up for you" type of question as we were going along instead of focusing on my ex and me. And as she said, most of the cards were in fact to do with the situation with my ex. So even though she didn't expressly focus on that topic when she was asking the cards her question, my ex showed in them strongly anyway.

Hope this helps.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #457 on: March 26, 2018, 02:18:38 AM »

In a way yes. The first time I read with her, back in fall, I read about wanting to reconcile with an ex. The reading she gave me basically did not say yes, and also did not say no, so I guess that's a cliffhanger of sorts.

What it did was highlight a period of time when they would be having problems, but it did not give any ultimate outcome either way. She didn't have an explanation for this other than to say that readings are guided to give you information that is significant in some way that you're meant to be shown; I don't have the exact quote but I remember her saying that this reading was intended to highlight a "slice of life" and that might not mean an answer about a final outcome, yet ... and she didn't say this exactly but the feeling I got was that the timing simply wasn't right and I wasn't yet to know what lay at the end of the road, but that that this particular reading was the universe showing me something to watch for along the road.

In Feb., a significant and material change in the situation happened and I called to get an update with her about what that means for any potential reconciliation, and she told me that she was going to just do a general reading for me and see what came up. She said that typically it will show the things most weighing on me anyway but that if she tries to ask again the same question, sometimes it's confusing because it is trying too hard to make the two readings fit together. So she just asked a "what's coming up for you" type of question as we were going along instead of focusing on my ex and me. And as she said, most of the cards were in fact to do with the situation with my ex. So even though she didn't expressly focus on that topic when she was asking the cards her question, my ex showed in them strongly anyway.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! This makes a lot of sense. I’m trying to make sure I’m not trying to fit a square peg into a round hole, but her reading aligned with others in a way.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #458 on: March 26, 2018, 07:09:44 PM »
My readings with Yona did not go over, but I didn’t need extra time. I have only had 2 readings from her and I won’t be using her in the future, but LadyP cuts her readings off when the paid time is up also. Yona isn’t the only reader to do this. My friend has readings with Yona and she has gone over the paid time. Did she talk for the full 55 mins without asking if you wanted to ask anything? I don’t expect a reader to talk the entire time and not leave time for questions. Could you at least validate anything she was saying?

Hi Britbrat I have followed this thread and may be I am wrong you said Yona was good for you? Oh no I think you recommended Micah right? Please clarify. I think I am mixing the two. Would you recommend Yona? I read with Micah and liked him. Pending predictions. Also what are your thoughts on Kisha?thanks,.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #459 on: March 26, 2018, 07:27:13 PM »
Yes you are incorrect my predictions from Yona did not happen and it's been a few years. They are also not even possible at this point so, she was not accurate for me overall. She did get 2 minor things correct for me, over a year later it unfolded. Those 2 predictions were not enough for me to try her again, but I have a friend she is very accurate for. You may have read me mention her being accurate for my friend. She is definitely a gifted reader just not for me. As far as the other readers I have left my comments regarding them in their threads I don't want to derail this thread.

Offline cappy

« Reply #460 on: March 31, 2018, 06:13:34 AM »
After 2 emails Yona told me she could not answer any clarifications because she no longer had the spread in front of her...
so fyi, if you have questions during the reading, ASK THEM
I totally lost that chance....

but i will let you know this she had said something...first that i would be getting an apology from a man, she thought a family man..that was coming soon like a few days....that has not happened but then she said, next up ..and i think she reads kind of chronologically... i see you being disappointed about travel...but not like a vacation.  Like a journey, short distance, maybe a vehicle...nothing devastating but you almost kind of knew it was coming and then it does....calling me a sensitive....

um a few days ago my car was broken into....and before I parked it I remember feeling weird about the location I was parking but told myself I was being paranoid, as it was broad day light and fine.  And sure enough I came back 2 hours later, car window smashed in ....so while it was not a cancellation or anything like that im curious if that is what she was seeing...if that was it then yes..i was disappointed and yes I was kind of aware of it happening but just didnt listen to my gut..as usual....

but this apology..still have not gotten it...so who knows

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #461 on: March 31, 2018, 06:43:17 PM »
I read with her March 6th... She said I would have a meeting to deal with past issues. A woman would be detrimental in making this happen. Well,  there will be a meeting. will update if the rest pans out.

Offline fletch

« Reply #462 on: March 31, 2018, 08:24:57 PM »
Lol her timing is terrible.  Just don't listen to any timing predictions.  Consistent with her story for a year now.  I've had 2 readings from last year getting a little more information than before but consistent story line.  Somethings are now starting to happen.  I read with Yona, Leanne and 2 others to make sense of events and fill in gaps
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 05:15:01 AM by fletch »

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #463 on: April 02, 2018, 09:00:09 PM »
Just updating :) Her timing has been pretty good for me and I can confirm her big prediction / theme of the reading which even she was kind of hesitating to reveal to me is true - the theme was motherhood and I am now 7 weekspregnant !!!! And she also had specifically said there's some reason I can't tell him/be with him when we find out, well it turns out he had a military obligation so we haven't seen each other since our last rendezvouz which is when things uhhh happened. Hahaha ;)

I'll let you know later on if she was right about the gender ;)

Offline scarlora

« Reply #464 on: April 02, 2018, 09:42:24 PM »
Just updating :) Her timing has been pretty good for me and I can confirm her big prediction / theme of the reading which even she was kind of hesitating to reveal to me is true - the theme was motherhood and I am now 7 weekspregnant !!!! And she also had specifically said there's some reason I can't tell him/be with him when we find out, well it turns out he had a military obligation so we haven't seen each other since our last rendezvouz which is when things uhhh happened. Hahaha ;)

I'll let you know later on if she was right about the gender ;)

CONGRATS!!!