Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541267 times)

Offline cappy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #420 on: March 11, 2018, 04:01:16 AM »
I have a reading with yona scheduled in 2 weeks.
it will be my first...
it sounds like timelines are not her strongest but her predictions are relatively accurate..

i think people have recommended saying you want a general reading...but what if I dont totally want her to go over just general things, i really do want to focus on my love life and a certain person...should i still say general...and if i do, can you still ask questions during the reading , or is this where she kind of loses her skill with predictions

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #421 on: March 11, 2018, 04:35:52 AM »
Hi Cappy. I’ll start by answering  backwards.  She does allow you to ask questions.  I understand that you may have specific questions for Yona, but I truly suggest to get a general reading.  She will leave time at the end to ask additional questions.  She’s realy nice.  The reason I would suggest having a general reading is  because she may not be able to answer your questions if she doesn’t see them in the cards.  For example, if I were to ask her about a guy, but he doesn’t show up in the cards, then she wouldn’t be able to tell me about him; he isn’t in my cards.  Todo a general reading allows her to relay information to you that at the time of the reading may not resonate with you, but will down the line.  I highly suggest you recording the reading because she may have a ton of info to give you. 

Offline cappy

« Reply #422 on: March 11, 2018, 04:42:40 AM »
thank you!
Hi Cappy. I’ll start by answering  backwards.  She does allow you to ask questions.  I understand that you may have specific questions for Yona, but I truly suggest to get a general reading.  She will leave time at the end to ask additional questions.  She’s realy nice.  The reason I would suggest having a general reading is  because she may not be able to answer your questions if she doesn’t see them in the cards.  For example, if I were to ask her about a guy, but he doesn’t show up in the cards, then she wouldn’t be able to tell me about him; he isn’t in my cards.  Todo a general reading allows her to relay information to you that at the time of the reading may not resonate with you, but will down the line.  I highly suggest you recording the reading because she may have a ton of info to give you. 

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #423 on: March 15, 2018, 01:24:53 AM »
You are very welcome 😊

Offline fletch

« Reply #424 on: March 15, 2018, 03:43:40 AM »
Yona Prediction:

In my first reading she mentioned a woman and that I could tell she was lying.  She indicated that I was very good at spotting when someone was lying to me. 
Well my second reading she was more detailed about this conversation.

She said I was going to hear from someone.  From A woman.  She couldn't see what she looked like and she didn't think I would hear it directly.  Well she's right it was sent via video recording.  Page of Swords/Queen of Swords <----This is me.  She pulled Tower card disruptive news.  But she indicated it wasn't a bad tower because of how it was positioned next to another card.  (sorry how this is typed I'm typing verbatim from my reading I recorded with Yona) I was going to hear some information.  She called her emotionally immature, not actually stupid, Quite immature.  She was passing on information that was not accurate...some of it was accurate..but She knows it's not accurate but she was putting a spin on it deliberately.  It will make my heart sink when I first hear this but then after I looked at it logically and I would get annoyed.  Definitely a woman not a man.  She is twisting information, my heart sinks and then I think for a minute and I was like i'm not having this bullshit I fired back at her.  I could see that this information has been manipulated after I spotted what she was doing.   

So to clarify I had a reading by this lady https://www.1111divineintervention.com/ Diane Edwards.  I've been studying Tarot for months and trying to interpret my readings.  I asked a question in regards to an Ex to her.  I found her online and I was impressed with her interpretation of cards.  However she already had them laid out which I don't like.  Anyway She manipulated this One question reading simply to get me to purchase a more expensive reading.  Twisting facts, giving vague answers and she pulled Knight of wands Clarified with the Death Card (which was already out) and then clarified that with a Tower which again was already out.  All her clarifies this lady didn't shuffle at all.  She then says well this could be a physical death but I don't know.  Maybe.... But not sure if that's what's going on here.  She knows damn well that was not the case.  I'm so angry right now because I would've actually purchased a reading if she just said clearly you need to to get more insight.  But she did exactly as yona indicated and manipulated this information to get more money out of me.  My heart did sink.  I was paranoid all day thinking I would lose someone close to me.  I listened to her reading again and again and throughout the reading she kept giving me her  "I need to purchase a reading" Pitch.  Complete unethical POS.  Yona also said I would tell others about it.  So I guess that's what I'm doing now. lol Sorry I needed to vent. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 04:03:18 AM by fletch »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #425 on: March 15, 2018, 05:40:48 AM »
Her name sounds familiar. I think she was an old time scammer on Keen.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #426 on: March 16, 2018, 05:42:45 PM »
Yona Prediction:

In my first reading she mentioned a woman and that I could tell she was lying.  She indicated that I was very good at spotting when someone was lying to me. 
Well my second reading she was more detailed about this conversation.

She said I was going to hear from someone.  From A woman.  She couldn't see what she looked like and she didn't think I would hear it directly.  Well she's right it was sent via video recording.  Page of Swords/Queen of Swords <----This is me.  She pulled Tower card disruptive news.  But she indicated it wasn't a bad tower because of how it was positioned next to another card.  (sorry how this is typed I'm typing verbatim from my reading I recorded with Yona) I was going to hear some information.  She called her emotionally immature, not actually stupid, Quite immature.  She was passing on information that was not accurate...some of it was accurate..but She knows it's not accurate but she was putting a spin on it deliberately.  It will make my heart sink when I first hear this but then after I looked at it logically and I would get annoyed.  Definitely a woman not a man.  She is twisting information, my heart sinks and then I think for a minute and I was like i'm not having this bullshit I fired back at her.  I could see that this information has been manipulated after I spotted what she was doing.   

So to clarify I had a reading by this lady https://www.1111divineintervention.com/ Diane Edwards.  I've been studying Tarot for months and trying to interpret my readings.  I asked a question in regards to an Ex to her.  I found her online and I was impressed with her interpretation of cards.  However she already had them laid out which I don't like.  Anyway She manipulated this One question reading simply to get me to purchase a more expensive reading.  Twisting facts, giving vague answers and she pulled Knight of wands Clarified with the Death Card (which was already out) and then clarified that with a Tower which again was already out.  All her clarifies this lady didn't shuffle at all.  She then says well this could be a physical death but I don't know.  Maybe.... But not sure if that's what's going on here.  She knows damn well that was not the case.  I'm so angry right now because I would've actually purchased a reading if she just said clearly you need to to get more insight.  But she did exactly as yona indicated and manipulated this information to get more money out of me.  My heart did sink.  I was paranoid all day thinking I would lose someone close to me.  I listened to her reading again and again and throughout the reading she kept giving me her  "I need to purchase a reading" Pitch.  Complete unethical POS.  Yona also said I would tell others about it.  So I guess that's what I'm doing now. lol Sorry I needed to vent.

I had a reading with this woman on keen a while back or at least someone with the same name even the 1111. She was very slow on purpose and expensive. I ended up hanging up with no answers. I don't think she reads on there anymore.

Offline cappy

« Reply #427 on: March 22, 2018, 02:43:51 AM »
You are very welcome 😊

My reading is tomorrow...im kind of excited..and kind of nervous. i hope it goes well.  I hope it doesnt make me more confused..and I hope this man is in my cards...ill be crushed if he isnt...!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #428 on: March 22, 2018, 02:54:09 AM »
Hey Cappy all the best with your reading. I hope you make the most out of it. Please can you let me know how long it took you to book a reading with her? Her website says 3 weeks wait?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #429 on: March 22, 2018, 03:20:24 AM »

My reading is tomorrow...im kind of excited..and kind of nervous. i hope it goes well.  I hope it doesnt make me more confused..and I hope this man is in my cards...ill be crushed if he isnt...!

Don't be nervous! I totally understand and I would be nervous too but try not to be. I've read with Yona twice now and she's super nice, she'll put you at ease. Also I trust her readings. She takes her time interpreting how the cards mesh together and what they all mean and she will give you a good solid reading (IMO).

There have been things and people that recurred in both readings which is pretty impressive to me (two people showed up in exactly the same way, as well as some occurrences the same). I feel if someone is what you're calling about or an important part of your life, they are almost certain to be revealed in some way.

Let us know how it goes.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #430 on: March 22, 2018, 04:13:39 AM »
Hey Cappy all the best with your reading. I hope you make the most out of it. Please can you let me know how long it took you to book a reading with her? Her website says 3 weeks wait?
That sounds about right.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #431 on: March 22, 2018, 05:57:49 AM »
Hi journalmuse thank you :)

Offline cappy

« Reply #432 on: March 23, 2018, 02:36:05 AM »
Alright. Had my reading.  Overall it was ok....I did record it thankfully.  She just started reading, did not say much about if I was focused on anything.
 I got a bit annoyed, I guess another client was calling her and she cut me off exactly 55 minutes because of the other client calling and she did not want them to think she forgot them...i mean I get it and all but give me a couple minutes to ask questions, I wont milk you.  Especially since for a good minute she had to send a message to them and interrupt my time...I didnt care for all that...

anyway about the reading, she really focused more on my career, so I can not say much about that.  As far as my poi...she knew we were not in contact,
 she knew there was another female, she mentioned 6 to 8 weeks of more radio silence...and then said that he still has feeling for his ex and still has communication with her, quite a bit.  She told me it was unfinished business.  She saw communication happening again, and she thought they would be done by a birthday in the summer...neither of us have birthdays in the summer...the ex girl does, but the man using his exs birthday as a milestone to move on from her..i dont know about that...anyway, she didnt clarify if she meant reconciliation with us or just communication, this is something I was about to ask her and she cut me off and had to go....i emailed her hoping she will at least let me know the answer to that....she also saw another man after summer time...she said that I am very loyal which is true, so i was not going to be looking for anyone because i would be connected to my poi,
 which I do not know if that means my heart just belonged to him or if was actually DATING him...but regardless, the new man would catch my eye and that spark would be difficult for me to ignore, she called the 2nd man the knight of wands but could not tell me anything else about him, just that i would likely meet him at work...which is weird because i actually met my current poi at work and do not usually look to date men at my place of work....
anyway, I understand from the forum that her timelines are not the best, so I really do not know what to make of this reading.  Instead of feeling happy and good, I was kind of sad and disappointed, and honestly I do not know why.....!!!!
 :-\

Don't be nervous! I totally understand and I would be nervous too but try not to be. I've read with Yona twice now and she's super nice, she'll put you at ease. Also I trust her readings. She takes her time interpreting how the cards mesh together and what they all mean and she will give you a good solid reading (IMO).

There have been things and people that recurred in both readings which is pretty impressive to me (two people showed up in exactly the same way, as well as some occurrences the same). I feel if someone is what you're calling about or an important part of your life, they are almost certain to be revealed in some way.

Let us know how it goes.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #433 on: March 23, 2018, 03:07:00 AM »
Oh wow! That’s extremely unprofessional and unethical to not complete your reading. You paid for this. I think you did good by requesting the clarification. She should follow up with an email. I don’t know if I would like to read with her.
I hope you get your clarification.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #434 on: March 23, 2018, 09:52:39 AM »
@Cappy

I’m glad you got your reading with Yona.  I know everything seems all over the place right now, but it will all come together in time.  I highly suggest that you take a few days before listening to the recording.  I’ve found when I’ve done this, I’m more able to actively process what she’s said and see it clearly than when I first heard her.  You’ve just gone through a range of emotions; give yourself time to process the info, breathe and relax.  Trust me, I’ve been there and understand what you’re going through.  I’m sure that Yona will get back to you for clarification.