Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541265 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #390 on: January 03, 2018, 04:46:56 PM »
I just had a sequence of predictions happen for me but one prediction, the final prediction involved in this sequence hasnt happened yet.

Also her timing has been way off for me so I wouldn't pay attention to what she says in terms of timing.

How off was she with your timing? Days? Weeks? Months?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #391 on: January 03, 2018, 06:57:43 PM »
My initial reading January last year she thought everything would happen by August. In a later reading she also described as most things happening by September. Turns out some of the things she said would happen in Spring happened in Fall - but some of the predictions haven't happened yet which makes me think that she perhaps picked up on Spring 2018 or another year. I have heard she can predict seasons correctly it just may not be the year you're in. Based on how things are going I do think that perhaps the outstanding predictions will happen this year but time will tell.

Offline whskers

« Reply #392 on: January 03, 2018, 07:28:14 PM »
My initial reading January last year she thought everything would happen by August. In a later reading she also described as most things happening by September. Turns out some of the things she said would happen in Spring happened in Fall - but some of the predictions haven't happened yet which makes me think that she perhaps picked up on Spring 2018 or another year. I have heard she can predict seasons correctly it just may not be the year you're in. Based on how things are going I do think that perhaps the outstanding predictions will happen this year but time will tell.

I see. Her 2nd prediction was “end of the year” but cookie has the same prediction for January.  So I’m thinking maybe just off by a month. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #393 on: January 04, 2018, 08:44:44 PM »
In the past couple of years, I have made a lot of adjustments and rely on psychic readings a lot less than I used to.  That's not to say I don't call because I do, but I definitely call a lot less and only stick to a few readers who have proved to be accurate for me in the past.  When I stopped calling obsessively I got rid of all my notes except for my notes on readings with Yona and Cookie.  These are the only readers I tend to do "general" readings with and they can be confusing, so I knew I would want to revisit those notes in the future. 

I must say that in hindsight, Yona was very accurate.  I read with her twice in 2014 and twice in 2015, and as I look back through those notes, a lot of what she said panned out.  During my 2014 readings, I had a lot of male energy around me, and I realize that in my notes I attributed men to the scenarios she would describe.  The fact is, I was off base.  Her descriptions and scenarios played out, just not how I had expected.  I was wrong about which man was which. 

Things may be different if I were to read with her again because I have only had 1 man in my life for the past 2 years, but my recommendation is to not make assumptions or read into what a reader like Cookie or Yona tells you.  They might be talking about someone in your past or someone to come in the future.

As for timing, some of her predictions were a couple of years out.  It should also be noted though that I've never been one to read for timing so I tend to call certain readers for general without concern for the "when" or my go-to reader for when I need a "spy" for the "here and now"/immediate future. 

Offline toju516

« Reply #394 on: January 06, 2018, 07:11:40 AM »
Has anyone else on this board not had any Yona predictions happen and it’s been years, or am I alone on this? I read with her once at the end of 2016 and once last year and nothing. I know she connected because it’s my situation, but none of the predictions manifested and it’s been 2 years. So I’m wondering to all my more experienced board members, is it still happening and it’s just 10 years out or something, or should I just scratch that and get rid of the readings? But from my understanding of tarot, tarot is only used for short term readings. Oh well, here’s to a clean, reading free year!

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #395 on: January 06, 2018, 11:42:19 AM »
I also had my reading with Yona in 2016 and her prediction on career only just came in at the end of last year. I have more predictions pending on love and business. I thought this was all happening last year, but no. Let's hope for this coming march/April. So as everyone has said she thinks things will happen much sooner than they really do. But obviously you know your situation better than anyone, so has anything at all come in? Even smaller predictions? 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #396 on: January 06, 2018, 01:23:49 PM »
She saw something happening for me and my boyfriend and it took 3 years, she said 3 months. Her timing was off but exactly what she said happened.

Has anyone else on this board not had any Yona predictions happen and it’s been years, or am I alone on this? I read with her once at the end of 2016 and once last year and nothing. I know she connected because it’s my situation, but none of the predictions manifested and it’s been 2 years. So I’m wondering to all my more experienced board members, is it still happening and it’s just 10 years out or something, or should I just scratch that and get rid of the readings? But from my understanding of tarot, tarot is only used for short term readings. Oh well, here’s to a clean, reading free year!

Offline whskers

« Reply #397 on: January 06, 2018, 02:24:23 PM »
She saw something happening for me and my boyfriend and it took 3 years, she said 3 months. Her timing was off but exactly what she said happened.

I dont believe tarot is for short term.  I had a tarot reader predicted 2 years ahead with accuracy. 

Regarding yona... wow 2 years instead of 2 months. Well ok then we shall wait and see because 1 of 3 of her prediction manifested.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #398 on: January 07, 2018, 12:01:33 AM »
Is it possible that this could be the case for more of the reader's as well? I know that Yona has a history being accurate years out. I'm not certain if any other reader has that track record. A change Yona predicted for my friend a few years ago happen the end of this past year. She said that Yona predicted it would happen at the end of 2015.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2018, 01:55:15 PM »
DId anyone had reading with Yona in past two days ? Or if has anyone heard from her?

Offline jaymcee

« Reply #400 on: January 26, 2018, 01:00:08 PM »
Happy New Year all!

Any updates? Has anyone had any recent predictions by Yona manifest? Do tell!

I’m still waiting on stuff she said was gonna happen to happen.

Actually, yes! Quite a few. She predicted HUGE changes at my job. Told me the changes wouldn't be bad but to just be prepared for them. This was extremely accurate.

Some predictions with POI have also manifested. Nothing major, but definitely worth telling.

candiednut

« Reply #401 on: January 31, 2018, 05:44:37 PM »
I got the psychic card too from Yona...is it really as rare to get as she says?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #402 on: January 31, 2018, 06:56:34 PM »
Chances are 1 in 78 like any other card, if it's a regular tarot deck.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #403 on: February 01, 2018, 12:39:44 AM »
I've read that Yona uses the whole deck, so the Psychics (High Priestess?) card probably comes up on most readings.  For me, she told me that she thought I was sensitive in the psychic sense because there were a lot of purples in the crystal ball. But when it came to the actual Psychics card, it was crossing me in the reading, which she interpreted as me overthinking something.

In my reading she said:

I call it the Psychics card, but it applies to lots of other areas as well. This is intuition, sensitivity, spirituality, sensing things.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #404 on: February 02, 2018, 04:00:17 AM »
Just had my 2018 reading a Yona! It only went out to the summer though haha, action packed. If she’s accurate though... I’m super excited for this year to unfold :) report back in the fall lol. But, her last three readings w me have been on point!