Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541553 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #375 on: November 01, 2017, 07:35:45 PM »
Yes. But she doesn't want me to promote her here. :) I won't say she saw the vegas visit, but she did see me closing the door and a new guy coming in through a friend - well, kind of. My boss IS my friend, and she encouraged me to go after my now-boyfriend, cause I didn't think he was interested. She said he was and wasn't looking at me cause I made him nervous. She was right (he admitted to that later) lol.

The only other Keen reader who saw the new guy was David James. But he has a rough tongue so be ready for him to tell you your person is a big jerk in harsher words.

Other than that, I would say Aries Intuition but her phone reading didn't work for me, do the email.

Everyone else I only asked about a specific guy and didn't care to hear general. I just made a general post about who I recommend and where.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2017, 03:37:35 AM »
Another update on a hit for Yona.

I thought my "hard decision" between two guys had already come. Turns out, it hadn't. Oh My Lord did it happen this past weekend/last week though. I remember thinking, well it wasn't THAT hard on me, and she made it out to seem the decision would be super difficult and stressful. Dear Lord but it was.

My ex - big big POI/soulmate person, and I suddenly decided to meet up in Vegas (also a win for Rachel Marie on Bitwine) - after I had cut him out of my life, so I was SURE she was wrong. Anyway, before he gets there, I meet someone else - brown eyes (Yona thing) travels a lot for work (much like the last one). And we hit it off. to the point where even in the span of a day, he wants to see me again/continue it long distance and I'm sitting there thinking oh shit my ex is coming into town and this guy is going to be here too - an overlap for a day - where there's a high chance people cross paths, as the hotels were across the street from each other.

So I sweat over it and what the heck I'm going to do, end up deciding to cut things off with the ex completely again (even though he got us a $2K room that was nonrefundable) and changing my flight AGAIN, (so slight stupid tax again), then have to tell new guy I'm around for an extra day for him, explain everything and no pressure (he thought I was staying with friends, I didn't correct him) but now I have nowhere to stay... lol.

Anyway, with ex he took it really well and ended up saying I am finally making things right and that we shouldn't talk, like I said. So that door was closed - just like Yona said - can't go back.

And things with new guy have gone so well we are now in a committed relationship, so Yona is right again - or looks like she will be - now I'm in a real, committed true relationship that makes me so happy right now, and we're heading into the end of the year.

Last post I was saying I don't see how that happens in a million years.

Well. It happened.

:)

Love it! reading this made my day! so happy for you :)

Offline Dannika

« Reply #377 on: November 06, 2017, 11:24:27 PM »
Another update on a hit for Yona.

I thought my "hard decision" between two guys had already come. Turns out, it hadn't. Oh My Lord did it happen this past weekend/last week though. I remember thinking, well it wasn't THAT hard on me, and she made it out to seem the decision would be super difficult and stressful. Dear Lord but it was.

My ex - big big POI/soulmate person, and I suddenly decided to meet up in Vegas (also a win for Rachel Marie on Bitwine) - after I had cut him out of my life, so I was SURE she was wrong. Anyway, before he gets there, I meet someone else - brown eyes (Yona thing) travels a lot for work (much like the last one). And we hit it off. to the point where even in the span of a day, he wants to see me again/continue it long distance and I'm sitting there thinking oh shit my ex is coming into town and this guy is going to be here too - an overlap for a day - where there's a high chance people cross paths, as the hotels were across the street from each other.

So I sweat over it and what the heck I'm going to do, end up deciding to cut things off with the ex completely again (even though he got us a $2K room that was nonrefundable) and changing my flight AGAIN, (so slight stupid tax again), then have to tell new guy I'm around for an extra day for him, explain everything and no pressure (he thought I was staying with friends, I didn't correct him) but now I have nowhere to stay... lol.

Anyway, with ex he took it really well and ended up saying I am finally making things right and that we shouldn't talk, like I said. So that door was closed - just like Yona said - can't go back.

And things with new guy have gone so well we are now in a committed relationship, so Yona is right again - or looks like she will be - now I'm in a real, committed true relationship that makes me so happy right now, and we're heading into the end of the year.

Last post I was saying I don't see how that happens in a million years.

Well. It happened.

:)

Congrats!! So crazy how it all went down!!

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #378 on: November 10, 2017, 10:50:28 PM »
I had a reading with Yona a couple of days ago. She gave me quite a few detailed predictions. Over dinner tonight with a friend of mine, she was filling me in on her love life and I realized that her situation is the exact same thing that Yona predicted for me.
Could it be possible Yona got my reading confused with my friend? Has anyone had this experience?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #379 on: November 10, 2017, 10:59:07 PM »
I had a reading with Yona a couple of days ago. She gave me quite a few detailed predictions. Over dinner tonight with a friend of mine, she was filling me in on her love life and I realized that her situation is the exact same thing that Yona predicted for me.
Could it be possible Yona got my reading confused with my friend? Has anyone had this experience?

I have had this happen with another reader- Christina472993##

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #380 on: November 21, 2017, 03:07:55 AM »
Any updates?  :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #381 on: November 21, 2017, 05:12:35 PM »
One of Yona predictions manifested today. In my October reading she said that she saw me going on a job interview before the end of the year and that I will be doing some research on the position. Well today I got a call that I have an interview next week , one of my new coworkers worked for the same company(that I will be interviewing with) so she has been giving me advice and pointers on what to expect.

Offline eilson

« Reply #382 on: November 22, 2017, 04:49:46 PM »
Yona told me my POI and I would speak again. We hadn't spoken in two month. She said we would see each other again like Lady P did as well but we still haven't. I will update we the prediction does come to pass. I thought we were completely over and was shocked when he reached out because I had no intention of reaction out and we had a huge blow out.  Yona and Lady P's predictions were similar. I will update once predictions come to pass.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #383 on: November 28, 2017, 09:15:31 PM »
Any updates on Yona readings?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #384 on: November 28, 2017, 09:18:08 PM »
Her readings seem like they would be hard to follow, are they?  I see posts about people trying to decipher this card and that card, etc...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #385 on: November 29, 2017, 11:24:56 PM »
Her readings seem like they would be hard to follow, are they?  I see posts about people trying to decipher this card and that card, etc...

Sometimes her readings are hard to follow because she will say many times, how there is so much information and she doesn't know when, what, where or how to give it to you. I'm not a fan of hers obviously, but she is ethical. Her repetitiveness warrants never going back to her because it's like an out of body experience, since she isn't aware she does this constantly. Many, many people love her, so you'll just have to decide on your own.

Lovefash67

« Reply #386 on: December 04, 2017, 02:20:21 PM »
Last week I went to the interview Yona predicted, Yona said I would feel like I did okay which is true. Yona expressed that she did not see the door being open which made her think I was not getting a job offer but later in the reading it was expressed that I would get a job offer. She stated that the door not being open can also mean there are multiple interviews. Well for the job I interview for I have to take a test in order to get it. I will be taking the text in January.

Offline blkbutterflyz

« Reply #387 on: January 01, 2018, 07:21:14 PM »
Happy New Year all!

Any updates? Has anyone had any recent predictions by Yona manifest? Do tell!

I’m still waiting on stuff she said was gonna happen to happen.

Offline whskers

« Reply #388 on: January 03, 2018, 02:13:04 PM »
I read with Yona back in beginning of October.  As you all know, she says all these things that doesn’t make sense at the moment, so we all tend to record our phone calls or take notes.  During that time, I think she nailed the present and the person in question but none of the predictions makes sense.  I was reading my notes yesterday and realized, that she had 3 prediction, the 1 of 3 happened last October 2017.  The 2 of 3 should have manifested in December but hasn’t happened.  Maybe timing is off? Or maybe it won’t happen?  But 3 of 3 is due in Summer of 2018.  Our phone call got cut off because she had an emergency so she offered to read for me again.  We read again end of October and she had another prediction also due in Summer of 2018.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 04:46:27 PM by whskers »

Offline Dannika

« Reply #389 on: January 03, 2018, 03:55:33 PM »
I just had a sequence of predictions happen for me but one prediction, the final prediction involved in this sequence hasnt happened yet.

Also her timing has been way off for me so I wouldn't pay attention to what she says in terms of timing.

anything