Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541260 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #345 on: October 03, 2017, 04:28:51 AM »
The other board is completely useless for reviews about Yona. She has a cult following on there. You cannot post a negative review of her on there without being raked over the coals and called a shill. One of the members is a particularly rabid little chihuahua that snarls at anyone who says anything negative about her, so few negative comments get posted about her.

This comment??? Priceless.
Thanks.  ;)
I just went over there and read the thread on Yona, and it seems like 75% of the posts are people trying to figure out who or what she meant in their predictions. How is that helpful if you can't even figure out who or what she's talking about until after it passes?

Seriously! Its rediculous. If you point it out to them, they get all cranky and make you a bad guy.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #346 on: October 03, 2017, 06:03:08 AM »
Especially barkbitch. She is the pitbull guardian of Yona apparently.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #347 on: October 03, 2017, 02:19:10 PM »
Thought this posted but I guess it didn't - the odd part was, she emailed me (outside of her "email hours") to ask if I was okay, and that's what I replied to. So I thought she was making an exception or maybe she just answers new emails at that time? IDK.

Anywho, I replied to her and said I do accept responsibility for my side and didn't want the refund (she said she wasn't going to argue with me and said she refunded it minus her costs) but would like to do maybe a half price reschedule or something to that effect since I do understand her side as well.

We'll see what she says, if she hasn't black listed me. Sigh!

sodapopcharm

« Reply #348 on: October 03, 2017, 08:23:39 PM »
Barkangel?

I never bother with that other forum, I joined but it put me off immediately.
yep me too. I Stopped reading the bs on that forum. It’s a shit show.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #349 on: October 03, 2017, 10:00:39 PM »
It’s equally a show of some sorts with this forum, as well as S&W. All three definitely have their show moments though so you have to weed through the B.S. to find what you’re looking for. I'm not condemning nor defending any forum. Each forum offers different things so just pick what works for you.

Offline Redvelvetkiss

« Reply #350 on: October 04, 2017, 10:14:22 PM »
I had a very good experience talking with her. Going through a breakup right now and she kind of nailed the situation at hand right off the bat. She gave me a few productions I hope to see will come to pass, give it about 5 days, I'll update everybody. I have to say she was a really good reader.

Offline fletch

« Reply #351 on: October 06, 2017, 06:10:07 AM »
Yep she gives predictions in the worse form.   Still hanging on to a thread trying too figure out who she's referencing or what's really going to happen because its all over the place you don't know who she's talking about neither does she,  all vague.   I get an overview from Yona and I get more detailed descriptions from leanne.  When i tried to point out Yonas inadequacies i got gang banged in the orher forum by some obsessive cult follower of hers.  Shes not bad but she not as wonderful as made out to be. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:08:36 PM by fletch »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #352 on: October 06, 2017, 11:47:26 AM »
Yea there sure seems to be a cult like following of Yona on those other forums.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #353 on: October 06, 2017, 04:04:40 PM »
Yep she gives predictions in the worse form.   Still hanging on to a thread trying too figure out who she's referencing or what's really going to happen because its all over the place you don't know who she's talking about neither does she,  all vague.   I get an overview from Yona and I get more detailed descriptions from leanne.  When i tried to point out Yonas inadequacies i got gang banged in the orher forum by some obsessive cult follower of hers.  Shes not bad but she not as wonderful as made out to be.

Clearly...she is not as good if the caller has to figure out what she is saying and then plug it into what she means.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #354 on: October 06, 2017, 10:11:20 PM »
I dont think she tries to be vague on purpose. I wouldnt describe her descriptions as vague as such...its just, she has her certain details that she sees and she won't
guess or expound more on it--which I respect. Thats something that Leanne does..adding her own stuff or interpretation. She says what she sees and thats it...BUT, when the prediction
happens you know what she meant or what she was talking about. Some of her predictions for me have been very specific, but I can't tolerate the way she gives her other predictions.

Lovefash67

« Reply #355 on: October 08, 2017, 11:38:29 PM »
Hey ladies I came to give an update . I haven't been on here in a while. I got an updated reading from yona in August of this year she said I will be talking to my ex and that he will be flirting with me and then I will get a shocking piece of news regarding him that will be the tower and it will change our situation forever. Well this prediction happened today , he told me he is having a baby. I was shocked that I couldn't believe it . At first I asked with who but then I later said that I didn't care to know and congratulations to him. After hearing this I could never go back to him or be romantically involved with him after what he told me.I'm hundred percent sure he doesn't have a gf it most likely a situation where he got a friends with benefits pregnant

Offline Halo_Spice

« Reply #356 on: October 09, 2017, 12:02:50 AM »
Hey ladies I came to give an update . I haven't been on here in a while. I got an updated reading from yona in August of this year she said I will be talking to my ex and that he will be flirting with me and then I will get a shocking piece of news regarding him that will be the tower and it will change our situation forever. Well this prediction happened today , he told me he is having a baby. I was shocked that I couldn't believe it . At first I asked with who but then I later said that I didn't care to know and congratulations to him. After hearing this I could never go back to him or be romantically involved with him after what he told me.I'm hundred percent sure he doesn't have a gf it most likely a situation where he got a friends with benefits pregnant

Hello,

Sigh this is what I fear...The news being worse than she predicted. I had a reading with Yona and was told that a "rough patch" will happen at the end of year, something she said she can do without. This has been bothering me for a month now. Even though she said I will pick myself up I just want to prepare for it. Ugh honestly the way my life is now I feel like I wouldn't even notice the rough patch lol but still preparing  :'(.

Lovefash67

« Reply #357 on: October 09, 2017, 12:31:52 AM »

Hello,

Sigh this is what I fear...The news being worse than she predicted. I had a reading with Yona and was told that a "rough patch" will happen at the end of year, something she said she can do without. This has been bothering me for a month now. Even though she said I will pick myself up I just want to prepare for it. Ugh honestly the way my life is now I feel like I wouldn't even notice the rough patch lol but still preparing  :'(.

Hi halo spice! Yona said the same thing to me she's said I will adjust to the news quickly. The thing that sucks is that she wasn't able to tell me exactly what the shocking new will be . I never imagined it would be him having a baby. I agree with you I would like to be prepared and know what exactly the shocking news will be

Offline moonchild7988

« Reply #358 on: October 09, 2017, 12:55:45 AM »
I had my second reading with Yona today. What can I say......90% from last reading already happened and the last 10% is coming up for sure. This woman is so incredibly gifted that basically blows my mind. I noticed that in the beginning she lets you make few choices that shows her if you are connecting with her or not. I think maybe this is where the problem with other people comes from. Maybe they are not calm enough to sense where these choices to be made. I am really in complete shock of our second reading because I read many reviews saying how their first reading was phenomenal but the second was completely off, so I was really nervous about MY second reading with her. I am so happy to deliver that she was even more fantastic than the first time. This time she gave me the short version of my last 9 years plus what's to come in the next few months. I really do think she is extraordinary and wish all of you connected with her the way I did.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #359 on: October 10, 2017, 04:42:03 AM »

I've read with her twice and nothing came to fruition. One or two minor things but thats it
same here. and I just got increasingly annoyed the more she repeated the same shit while trying to decipher whatever the F she was seeing.

anything