Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541528 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #330 on: September 19, 2017, 10:33:55 PM »
Her timing is horrible, it could be next summer or next two summer, did you read more reviews on Yona, if not you have to.

I had a reading with Yona back in May and since then none of her predictions have come to pass. She said a lot of things would be unfolding this summer but so far nothing has happened. She did offer a "free" top up reading for September b/c she wasn't getting everything very clearly but when I emailed her about it, she never emailed me back. I'm glad she worked for a lot of people but I don't think she worked for me and won't be calling her again.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #331 on: October 02, 2017, 01:45:53 AM »
Okay guys, as of now I have to take away my recommendation... I had a reading with her scheduled for Friday which I was looking forward to ALL WEEK. Yes, I screwed up the time change - but when she emailed me I responded right away (within 60 seconds) and signed online) but she was gone. Never responded to my email(s) (all weekend) and wasn't online.

I just heard back about rescheduling and she said she'd be happy to reschedule if I paid her again - another $70. I was 12 minutes late for a 30-40 minute appt, and I would have been happy to just take the remaining time, because I know it was 'my bad' as it were.

Thoughts? Does that seem fair? I honestly feel like I got taken~!

Especially since it would have been our third read.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #332 on: October 02, 2017, 04:03:36 AM »
You paid for that time. She should have at least given you the remaining minutes from that slot.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #333 on: October 02, 2017, 04:21:24 AM »
That's shady of her.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #334 on: October 02, 2017, 11:34:13 AM »
Sorry this happened to you but in her defense, a lot of people use to do this and she will miss out on money, she's very generous but just think about it, 12 mins into a 30 mins reading reading is not enough as I assume there's no 40 mins appointment . She has 30 and 55 mins appointments. I know someone who missed an appointment and repaid. But imagine you own your own business and an employee didn't show up for her shift and as a result you lost a lot of money, will you be happy?  Anyway if most people missed their appointments, she would not have an income.

Okay guys, as of now I have to take away my recommendation... I had a reading with her scheduled for Friday which I was looking forward to ALL WEEK. Yes, I screwed up the time change - but when she emailed me I responded right away (within 60 seconds) and signed online) but she was gone. Never responded to my email(s) (all weekend) and wasn't online.

I just heard back about rescheduling and she said she'd be happy to reschedule if I paid her again - another $70. I was 12 minutes late for a 30-40 minute appt, and I would have been happy to just take the remaining time, because I know it was 'my bad' as it were.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2017, 12:03:10 PM »

Lol her website clearly states that you need to make sure you've understood the time change differences

"I am located in the UK so please note time zone differences before buying your reading.
The UK is currently on BST"

She also only responds to emails at certain times

"Emails are answered on weekdays between 9 am - 11am UK time."

And yeah, as the other user states, appointments that are more than 10 minute late are considered missed appointments. She's fully booked and busy. Yona isn't going to give a reduced reading...she'll give the full reading as she gives you all the information she gets. It's unfair on the client after you if you're late and cutting into their time...

It sucks yeah but you can't really blame Yona for your screw up, no matter how minor.

You didn't get taken. When you pay, you are agreeing to her terms and conditions. It would be extremely unfair to try and dispute the charge and get a refund for this. I understand that you're disappointed but truly it's not Yona's fault here. If she didn't have an appointment booked after yours there is the slightest chance that she might have still taken you, but honestly going with her terms she still would not have to do so.

If she's booked it's not fair to her, or the person after you if she had taken you late. And it wouldn't be fair to you as she would be rushing to finish off your reading before the next time slot.

I know it sucks and that you're disappointed but you're just going to have to eat this one.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #336 on: October 02, 2017, 03:35:36 PM »
Yah, I honestly get both sides. I really do. She ended up saying she's not going to argue because I did write back and say I would have happily used the remaining time and I was there (it was a 50 min readings when I checked) and yes, I know her site says that. I'm normally really good with this stuff. It was just one more thing in a span of two months of crap personal stuff basically which is why I wanted the reading.. followed by a crap weekend and then that. Ughhh.

I wouldn't charge back but she did say she refunded me minus costs, but I said to her I didn't want the refund, I'd be happy to repurchase at even half cost or something since I do recognize that despite everything I did have a role in missing the start time despite best efforts.

And now I would have to wait another two weeks again :( if she even wants to read for me.  Anyway we shall see what she says. I guess fair warning tho she doesn't mess around with that stuff, even if you've read with her several times and have a history of being on time!!!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #337 on: October 02, 2017, 04:32:31 PM »
I've always been on the fence about getting a reading with Yona. Sure her predictions come true, but so many of her predictions sound completely useless because of the vagueness and lack of detail that I don't see how they'd help. I've considered reading with her a few times, but each time something comes up that makes me rethink it.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #338 on: October 02, 2017, 04:44:58 PM »
I've always been on the fence about getting a reading with Yona. Sure her predictions come true, but so many of her predictions sound completely useless because of the vagueness and lack of detail that I don't see how they'd help. I've considered reading with her a few times, but each time something comes up that makes me rethink it.

I've read with her twice and nothing came to fruition. One or two minor things but thats it

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #339 on: October 02, 2017, 05:13:38 PM »

Her sheer amount of reviews of people saying their predictions happen (check the other forum) speaks for itself. No other reader has reviews like she does but enjoy complaining about keen readers...

I bet you're the type of person who asks to speak to the manager 😂😂

The other board is completely useless for reviews about Yona. She has a cult following on there. You cannot post a negative review of her on there without being raked over the coals and called a shill. One of the members is a particularly rabid little chihuahua that snarls at anyone who says anything negative about her, so few negative comments get posted about her.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2017, 05:33:17 PM »

Yeah, like even if she is giving a detailed prediction..its like you still don't know who or what she is talking about until it happens. And when it happens, it may or may not be about
what you called about. I definitely give her a 10 when it comes to professionalism though, she is very ethical. I will say her random predictions that come out of the ball always happen though.

And yeah, it sucks that after 10 minutes, your appointment is considered canceled. But, its her rules, her ways of doing business. I don't think its shady or unfair. Her terms are on her
website for everyone to read.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2017, 05:36:06 PM »

Her sheer amount of reviews of people saying their predictions happen (check the other forum) speaks for itself. No other reader has reviews like she does but enjoy complaining about keen readers...

I bet you're the type of person who asks to speak to the manager 😂😂

The other board is completely useless for reviews about Yona. She has a cult following on there. You cannot post a negative review of her on there without being raked over the coals and called a shill. One of the members is a particularly rabid little chihuahua that snarls at anyone who says anything negative about her, so few negative comments get posted about her.

They are a bit riddic, but people do post that things haven't happened for them but still compared to other readers she's got fantastic numbers.

But, the sad thing is I can't even pinpoint one member as to who you're talking about 😂 there's at least 2 like that

Two to four. They team up together when an "off" review is posted. Talk about being blinded by what you want to see. LOL

I get the appeal of her, and she is a cut above most readers.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #342 on: October 03, 2017, 12:21:40 AM »
I've read with her twice and nothing came to fruition. One or two minor things but thats it

Agreed. I don't find her to be that great either and I even tried her again just to see if giving it another go would help, but nope. She made the same useless comments as she did during the first reading (two years apart no less) which was that so much information was coming through it was hard to decipher. How am I suppose to react to that? She couldn't decipher it so I just sat there.

She isn't the reader for everyone, but you should at least try her to see for yourself or you'll always think 'what if'. Don't let either good/bad reviews influence you, since you're your own person and everyone may have a different experience.

She is extremely nice though, although she can jump off course during her readings. She started talking about her autistic son and I had to promptly cut her off, if I recall correctly during the second call. I was highly disappointed after both calls though.

In my notes on her from 2015 I wrote: REALLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY, VERY REPETITIVE, NOT HELPFUL. The first time I read with her was in 2013. I will never go back and I can Guarantee that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #343 on: October 03, 2017, 12:23:46 AM »

This comment??? Priceless.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #344 on: October 03, 2017, 03:49:17 AM »

This comment??? Priceless.
Thanks.  ;)
I just went over there and read the thread on Yona, and it seems like 75% of the posts are people trying to figure out who or what she meant in their predictions. How is that helpful if you can't even figure out who or what she's talking about until after it passes?

anything