Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541449 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #315 on: September 01, 2017, 08:05:15 PM »
What app do you guys use to record your skype call? For Iphone.

Last time I used an app and was on my headphone, and it just recorded my voice. bummer. lol.

I have a reading next week and just want to be prepared. Any help would be appreciated.

I recorded and skyped my reading using my MacBook Pro through the Quicktime Player. It works out very well if you have a mac.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #316 on: September 01, 2017, 08:41:41 PM »
thank you wildfox87! but I don't :(.. I will try it on my windows laptop.

Any iphone app would be most helpful.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #317 on: September 01, 2017, 10:12:25 PM »
I used a little handheld digital recorder. The kind you use in an office meeting or to transcribe. Wasn't expensive and worked perfectly. I bought it on amazon for about $35....I have prime so it shipped fast. I just set it on top Of my laptop keyboard and hit record. Both of our voices could be heard perfectly.

Also, my update on her.......her reading was very good and things are happening as she said. In the time frame also. One of her predictions that she and also Friend Sue picked up just happened. Both are right on track with my situation.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:32:43 PM by Livvie »

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #318 on: September 02, 2017, 01:26:34 AM »
How long ago was your reading?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #319 on: September 02, 2017, 01:37:33 AM »
I must be the only
Person in the
World that Yona readings never come in for.  She's lovely and I've had two readings and literally nothing at all happened.

There are others. Yona wasnt right about my last ex..never saw my husband..even while I was dating him. I think the most annoying thing is when
she makes detailed predictions, they happen, but then it is not what you called about. its about something else.

Offline lilica1204

« Reply #320 on: September 02, 2017, 01:53:40 AM »
I tried Yoana for two times. None of her predictions never happened and in the last
One she kept saying a friend of mine was having problems with money.... like really? What I have to do with that? Won't try it again. It's ashamed because she works for a lot of people.  But I guess nobody it's perfect.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #321 on: September 07, 2017, 03:16:22 PM »
My friend just recently had a several prediction from Yona happen. Yona made these predictions in the 2015 and they are just now starting to manifest. She has a lot of luck with her. I don't think I would try her again, but she definitely has a gift and works for many people.

Offline fletch

« Reply #322 on: September 14, 2017, 04:09:19 AM »
I had my Reading in August 2 she stated I would be meeting someone by the end of summer which is technically 9/22.  She indicated he would be at a Distance. He's in another state.  We met 8/27 and have been dating ever since.  So we'll see.  She stated I have limited tolerance levels where a flirtation by someone was concerned and she's correct.  I just snapped on someone I have repeatedly told I'm not interested and he crossed the line about two weeks ago.  She keeps bringing up my ex as not being out of the picture she keeps pulling knight of Pentacles for him.  I don't see us getting back together at all.  Yona indicated I had a choice. I honestly think the choice is me deciding to move on with the new guy not that there is a possibility for me and my ex to reconcile.  Yona had a very hard time reading my ex she really couldn't she just indicated that he was not out of the picture.  The reading was an hour so that's all I have now for things that have happened. 

I hate when she mentions setbacks and can never tell me what the setback is. lol  She pulled a tower she was referencing a relationship. Indicating I was getting an apology but the apology was followed by romantic input.  She said I was reluctant because of the setback.  I hope it's not the new guy.  smh I like him and I haven't liked anyone in over a year. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 04:12:04 AM by fletch »

Offline eilson

« Reply #323 on: September 14, 2017, 03:16:05 PM »
I had a reading with Yona this morning. Was so strange we kept getting disconnected. Her skype wasn’t working at first then her headpiece shut of because it wasn’t charged. We had so many interruptions she felt bad and offered me a free up top at a later time which I thought was very sweet of her. My POI came up immediately. I asked her if she could predict marriage or pregnancy but she said that was very difficult to see within the cards. She did tell me she works with two sets of cards not and one set is more brutal than the other. I told her I was a big girl and could handle the truth. I know she’s not great with timing but she saw contact with me and my POI very soon so I will keep you all posted. She saw him coming back and trying so we will see. She also saw me in a steady relationship by sometime next year and saw a the star card which she said could be a new beginning could be a new relationship or a pregnancy so we’ll see but I promise to keep you all posted on whether the predictions pan out. 

I have one more pending reading with another advisor and after that I think I’ll give the readings a rest for a bit until I see whether anyone has indeed been accurate. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #324 on: September 14, 2017, 04:27:08 PM »
T :-[
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:17:27 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline eilson

« Reply #325 on: September 14, 2017, 04:51:20 PM »
Thank you for the post, I will only ask her to use the brutal cards in the future, after all, are'nt we paying to really know?
I had a reading with Yona this morning. Was so strange we kept getting disconnected. Her skype wasn’t working at first then her headpiece shut of because it wasn’t charged. We had so many interruptions she felt bad and offered me a free up top at a later time which I thought was very sweet of her. My POI came up immediately. I asked her if she could predict marriage or pregnancy but she said that was very difficult to see within the cards. She did tell me she works with two sets of cards not and one set is more brutal than the other. I told her I was a big girl and could handle the truth. I know she’s not great with timing but she saw contact with me and my POI very soon so I will keep you all posted. She saw him coming back and trying so we will see. She also saw me in a steady relationship by sometime next year and saw a the star card which she said could be a new beginning could be a new relationship or a pregnancy so we’ll see but I promise to keep you all posted on whether the predictions pan out. 

I have one more pending reading with another advisor and after that I think I’ll give the readings a rest for a bit until I see whether anyone has indeed been accurate.

I think she just started working with the other set. I'm not sure but she mentioned she was using two deck of cards for the reading. 

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #326 on: September 16, 2017, 02:04:17 AM »
Yona got a financial prediction right for me. It was aligned with Micah and Kisha. I guess all 3 were right for me. I'm excited for the others to follow suit. Yona saw stuff happening fast. She said I had fast moving cards, and the reading was for a shorter span than normal. I didn't get far out predictions in my last reading from her, and I look forward to those.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #327 on: September 18, 2017, 12:46:17 AM »
My first and only reading, so far, with Yona was in July. I liked her very much. Lots of info.

She had a big hit for me that happened last weekend. She picked up personalities and others spot on also. There is much more from my reading down the road this fall and into next year.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #328 on: September 19, 2017, 02:59:17 AM »
I can now say Yona was wrong for me.  I read with her in December and then again in April and although 2 minor things happened, her predictions were wrong.  In April she said to give it to September.  Nothing. It's funny though, she said I was going to get a lump sum of money from a person that owed me and during the time of "fighting" with him to actually get the money, i would be building the relationship with the POI.  I am, in fact, owed a lot of money from someone who isn't paying me back and I don't think he ever will.  The POI hasn't come forward one bit so that's dead deal as well.  So, there you go.  I'm disappointed that she was wrong because I like her alot and she's good for a lot of people.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #329 on: September 19, 2017, 04:17:47 AM »
Aw Baypark...well I had been thinking of trying Yona, because so many have had her predictions come to pass...I mean not even hoping to hear anything great is going to happen, I just thought maybe someone could give me an idea of what is coming up for me. I mean now it is hitting me, maybe I will never find a reader who can do that, maybe they are always going to be wrong for me. I think I always just wanted to have the feeling that someone has got my back and is watching out for me so I don't get blindsided by things. But seems like it just makes it worse talking to psychics. Sorry you are having to deal with the money situation in addition to the other.

Yeah pretty much no one has been right for me.  A few things here and there but nothing substantial.i guess there are some people, like us, that psychics either can't read or just can't get things right. 3 or 4 have been sooooo close but the final outcome doesnt happen. Its really strange. I'm going to have one more reading with carla on aries site and then I'm done.  I don't even know why im doing it! She was very accurate on a few things and said the POI would be dealing with a family member having cancer and I found out yesterday, his.dad has cancer.  Im just going to do a general and be done. Im ready to move away from readings for good

anything