Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541267 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #300 on: August 07, 2017, 03:18:16 PM »
I'm really glad to see how accurate she is with predictions, even if ultimately the prediction is one we didn't want to happen. Sweet I'm really sorry he did pick his ex over you :(

I recently had a reading with her as well after not having read with anyone for a while. And it's reassuring to see that she's been right for so many whether the outcome was good or bad. She's already been right for a couple predictions and I am really hoping she will be right about the others. Unfortunately for me it wasn't a full reading; she could see some details and made a handful of predictions but she couldn't seem to get everything to connect in one fluid storyline. She told me she thinks certain things that she predicted need to happen first and was kind enough to refund me. I'm just hoping she will be right for me as well!

Same thing happened with me :( She thinks it could be my timeline is too quick because she kept getting stuck on one card but in the end she decided a refund was best.

I really do appreciate how fair she is.  Even with giving a handful of predictions, if she isn't able to fully connect she still gives a refund . And that's what really helps me to trust her. (That and the fact I've already had a few predictions come to pass and she was accurate with certain details on people or things that have happened).

I've been so mum on the board lately but I just had to comment on her because she really is great and quite gifted.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #301 on: August 08, 2017, 12:09:38 AM »
Top up.

Thanks! What is different about the top up? Sorry...just don't see any descriptions on her page about what makes it different.

Top up is 55 minutes as opposed to first time 30 minute tarot reading.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #302 on: August 12, 2017, 11:53:54 PM »
When I had read with her in June--

1. She was correct about my current feelings and that my POI has been disappointing.

2. I give it a lot of thought - right.

3. Pleasant interaction coming up but won't lead anywhere, more like communicating feelings and expectations (in June) - happened

4. POI chatting with someone else casually - true

5. Period of time we don't see each other - true

6. Turning point after he has been away and I will be upbeat and happy - true, although I am not sure why, but I just feel good. And this is the prediction which reminded me of my reading with her because in June I thought she has lost it, I didn't think I would ever feel happy..lol.

7. A text, message which will stress or confuse me, mixture of emotions - hasn't happened yet

8. Will put distance between us and be stand-offish and I will be at good place- he has moved last month, so distance and there and not sure about stand offish since I haven't contacted him. I am at good place though.

9. Someone will flirt maybe at work, I am not interested- Kind of happened. I have had a guy flirt wayyy to much, but not at work, outside, but she did say 'maybe' for work.

Rest of predictions haven't happened yet, not sure if they will or not but I will just list them here and maybe come back later and update them

10. Another guy, new connection, romantic - hasn't happened yet.

11. Change in work - hasn't happened yet.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #303 on: August 22, 2017, 11:01:47 PM »
Anyone have any updates on predictions with Yona?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #304 on: August 22, 2017, 11:05:01 PM »
Anyone have any updates on predictions with Yona?

She correctly predicted a positive professional achievement currently happening
Currently predicted I would start seeing a fire sign that was just 'passing through' Unfortunately for me, very true.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2017, 02:25:06 PM »
Has anyone bought her Crystal reading? How is it different from her regular tarot reading?

This time I decided to go for Crystal and Tarot package instead of the top up. Now, I am thinking if it's all the same and I wasted 5 pounds for nothing!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #306 on: August 23, 2017, 06:44:21 PM »
There dosent seem to be any consistency into what she uses. Sometimes I ordered the crystal reading and she wouldnt use it..just her cards.

I will say that whatever she actually sees in the crystal and reports back to you, will usually eventually happen exactly as she sees it. I sometimes think that if she just used the crystal and only got her information there, she would be a far better reader. Its her cards and her interpretations that were a let down.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #307 on: August 24, 2017, 10:24:45 PM »
Great! Thank you!!

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #308 on: August 25, 2017, 12:30:34 PM »
Hi, I was wondering if you knew whether the top up reading included the crystal ball?
I have only had 1 short 30 min reading with her because at the time it was all I could afford. I havent had any predictions come to pass yet but after having read so many success stories from the crystal ball reading I am considering ordering another one.

I am unclear if I should order the repeat customer one or the crystal ball one.

Thank you.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2017, 12:34:44 PM »
Last time I ordered top up, but I don't think she used any crystal..so this time I bought crystal one. My reading is another 10 days, I can let you know then.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #310 on: August 25, 2017, 02:23:08 PM »
Last time I ordered top up, but I don't think she used any crystal..so this time I bought crystal one. My reading is another 10 days, I can let you know then.

When did you get your initial reading? I'm wondering how long I should wait to get a top up.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #311 on: August 25, 2017, 03:05:15 PM »

When did you get your initial reading? I'm wondering how long I should wait to get a top up.

She says on her website wait at least 3 months. So i did that.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #312 on: August 25, 2017, 05:53:09 PM »

Thanks. September 2nd will be 3 months for me. I may have to order one too.

She says on her website wait at least 3 months. So i did that.

Offline eilson

« Reply #313 on: August 28, 2017, 08:39:45 PM »
Any updates on Yona? I was able to get a reading for September 14th. All these positive reviews are encouraging.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #314 on: September 01, 2017, 04:27:48 PM »
What app do you guys use to record your skype call? For Iphone.

Last time I used an app and was on my headphone, and it just recorded my voice. bummer. lol.

I have a reading next week and just want to be prepared. Any help would be appreciated.

anything