Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541248 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #285 on: July 29, 2017, 05:21:20 AM »
Hey Wildfox - Yes! She pulled the Wheel of Fortune card on me too! and wow all of these changes are happening - again its pretty scary lol (in a good way).

I did purchase the 55 minute reading  ;). The last reading she was VERY in tune - no stuttering, no confusion - it was like she just KNEW everything in this reading.

Yes it seems she was very in tune with your reading as well! Very detailed outcomes/predictions it looks like :D.

All I can say is WOW. Yona is good when she connects.

I definitely wanted to share the specifics of my predictions with this forum - to show her level of skill - its uncanny.

Now, I'm not a fanboy  ;D lol - (meaning I won't be one of those folk that will rave about her all of the time) but I do want to give credit where credit is due...

It will be interesting how the remaining predictions will pan out! I will definitely update.
I do understand that while my timelines move SUPER FAST - I'm not sure how fast the rest of the pending predictions will pan out...heck what she is seeing this summer about Love may happen next year or the year after that lol...

Until then....

Offline whskers

« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2017, 07:24:02 AM »
Sparkle thanks for the detailed review.  Will definitely try her out.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #287 on: July 30, 2017, 05:48:54 PM »
Thanks Sparkle!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #288 on: August 05, 2017, 01:35:46 PM »
To this day still the only reader I believe has actual talent besides qoc18 - except Yona's talent is on a whole other level. Multiple predictions have come true this year so far, definitely not how I expected some to. Waiting for 2 more predictions to occur and then I will read with her again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #289 on: August 06, 2017, 03:35:24 AM »
Wow Sparkle, you win...for the longest post I've ever seen.

I started reading it, but then looked down and it kept going.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #290 on: August 06, 2017, 04:28:06 AM »
By far my favourite reader. She prefers you only read with her once every 3-6 months. A couple years ago, my first read with her, she told me that my poi would be going far away, he'd choose his ex over me and we'd not be in touch for months. The only reader that predicted he'd be 'going away'. A month later, he went to jail. Sure enough, his ex was there pretending to be the perfect girlfriend, taking his kids to visits twice a week, all the while still cheating on him. Yona also predicted that. He did come back. After a few months, he was out. She's moved another guy into their house and left him on the streets. Not the most fairytale of stories. But was crazy she knew all that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #291 on: August 06, 2017, 06:10:20 AM »
By far my favourite reader. She prefers you only read with her once every 3-6 months. A couple years ago, my first read with her, she told me that my poi would be going far away, he'd choose his ex over me and we'd not be in touch for months. The only reader that predicted he'd be 'going away'. A month later, he went to jail. Sure enough, his ex was there pretending to be the perfect girlfriend, taking his kids to visits twice a week, all the while still cheating on him. Yona also predicted that. He did come back. After a few months, he was out. She's moved another guy into their house and left him on the streets. Not the most fairytale of stories. But was crazy she knew all that.

Did Yona see the going away as jail time and only said 'going away' as a way to soften it? I would have thought she'd see jail.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #292 on: August 06, 2017, 06:26:59 AM »
She was quite surprised it was jail. I recorded it and her words were 'going to a place far away for an extended amount of time, but for some reason he doesn't seem happy to be going on this trip'

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #293 on: August 06, 2017, 07:54:17 AM »
She was quite surprised it was jail. I recorded it and her words were 'going to a place far away for an extended amount of time, but for some reason he doesn't seem happy to be going on this trip'

That is unbelievable she predicted that for you and gave you such a precise description on him going to jail lol I have to admit it was funny how she worded it. This makes me wanna just scratch out every single reading i've ever had with all the other psychics and trust that hers is the real deal. I get so intertwined in all the other readings with other psychics i start having anxiety about stuff and now i'm finally realizing that i need to stick with 1 or 2 readers and that's it. I can safely say Yona is the real deal and one of the only readers I have faith in. She sees your life on a whole other level. She is a notch above in my book.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #294 on: August 06, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »
I was so sad after her reading, not because he was going away, but because she said he'd choose his ex over me and there was nothing I could do about it. I looked through forums, reviews, so many sources that all said she was incredible and never wrong. I hoped she was. But her prediction came to pass. And most of every one since. I think I want constant validation and that's why I call so many psychics even though she's the best.

Offline whskers

« Reply #295 on: August 06, 2017, 03:57:46 PM »
Sorry to hear that sweet.

I cancelled my reading with her because she is going on vacation. I'll just read with her around September because I have pending predictions from other advisors.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #296 on: August 06, 2017, 05:18:48 PM »
I'm really glad to see how accurate she is with predictions, even if ultimately the prediction is one we didn't want to happen. Sweet I'm really sorry he did pick his ex over you :(

I recently had a reading with her as well after not having read with anyone for a while. And it's reassuring to see that she's been right for so many whether the outcome was good or bad. She's already been right for a couple predictions and I am really hoping she will be right about the others. Unfortunately for me it wasn't a full reading; she could see some details and made a handful of predictions but she couldn't seem to get everything to connect in one fluid storyline. She told me she thinks certain things that she predicted need to happen first and was kind enough to refund me. I'm just hoping she will be right for me as well!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #297 on: August 07, 2017, 01:03:39 AM »
I would say top up, it will be more value for your money!

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #298 on: August 07, 2017, 02:49:53 AM »
I'm really glad to see how accurate she is with predictions, even if ultimately the prediction is one we didn't want to happen. Sweet I'm really sorry he did pick his ex over you :(

I recently had a reading with her as well after not having read with anyone for a while. And it's reassuring to see that she's been right for so many whether the outcome was good or bad. She's already been right for a couple predictions and I am really hoping she will be right about the others. Unfortunately for me it wasn't a full reading; she could see some details and made a handful of predictions but she couldn't seem to get everything to connect in one fluid storyline. She told me she thinks certain things that she predicted need to happen first and was kind enough to refund me. I'm just hoping she will be right for me as well!

Same thing happened with me :( She thinks it could be my timeline is too quick because she kept getting stuck on one card but in the end she decided a refund was best.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #299 on: August 07, 2017, 02:56:34 AM »
Top up.

anything