Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541582 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #240 on: May 18, 2017, 02:26:59 AM »
The last reading I had with Yona in December, she out of the blue, told me I would be getting a lump sum of money that was owed to me but I would be stressing and worrying about when I would get it and the person would be lying about why he couldn't give me the money.  That sounded totally on point, because at the time, I was taking my ex to court for money he owed me.  She said that during that time of the money issue, the POI and I would be building on the relationship.  Well, I did go to court, but I lost. The POI and I are still not talking.  Yona also said I would be bumping into the POI randomly and it would be a pleasant encounter.  I did bump into him in April but it wasn't pleasant or ugly.  It was just a "hi" and that's it.   I will be taking my ex to court again for more money he owes me and that is a pretty big sum but that could take up to a year to settle.  Do you think her timing is THAT off?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #241 on: May 18, 2017, 10:44:47 PM »
The last reading I had with Yona in December, she out of the blue, told me I would be getting a lump sum of money that was owed to me but I would be stressing and worrying about when I would get it and the person would be lying about why he couldn't give me the money.  That sounded totally on point, because at the time, I was taking my ex to court for money he owed me.  She said that during that time of the money issue, the POI and I would be building on the relationship.  Well, I did go to court, but I lost. The POI and I are still not talking.  Yona also said I would be bumping into the POI randomly and it would be a pleasant encounter.  I did bump into him in April but it wasn't pleasant or ugly.  It was just a "hi" and that's it.   I will be taking my ex to court again for more money he owes me and that is a pretty big sum but that could take up to a year to settle.  Do you think her timing is THAT off?

YES, timing can be that off. Some of Yonas predictions take years to happen.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #242 on: May 19, 2017, 04:49:07 PM »

YES, timing can be that off. Some of Yonas predictions take years to happen.

Well actually, things may be happening sooner than she said.  She said I would be talking to someone about my previous work history and possible taking a small trip. There was a very important opportunity.  She said this would happen before my birthday in October.  Well, I actually talked to someone about a position with a new company and took it and I may have to go to their headquarters in St. Louis. 

As far as the POI, she said I would know things are happening when he takes a trip.  I just found out he's going to Florida June 8-13   

So, we shall see what happens, 

stargazer

« Reply #243 on: May 19, 2017, 07:13:34 PM »
As far as the POI, she said I would know things are happening when he takes a trip.  I just found out he's going to Florida June 8-13   

what did she say was supposed to happen around the time he takes a trip? Is this the same POI you said you were over?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #244 on: May 19, 2017, 08:19:10 PM »

what did she say was supposed to happen around the time he takes a trip? Is this the same POI you said you were over?

Well, prior to that communication will be coming in but I'll be leary and wonder about the motives. I'll also be hearing about his relationship status changing.  When he comes back from the trip, he'll be pretty strong forward. 

I didn't ask about the POI you're talking about.  I have let him go.  I just called to see what was in store for the next 6 months or so just in general about my love life.  I'm just going to assume it's the POI because I don't have anyone else in my life that this would pertain to.   

Offline Dannika

« Reply #245 on: May 19, 2017, 11:42:09 PM »
Just coming back to update. Had another reading with Yona at the end of April (had been 2 1/2 months since my last read with her, normally she wouldn't recommend them so close together but she felt it would be okay since I've had so much movement in terms of her predictions with me) More of Yona's predictions are coming true -

Said I would have a health "scare", which she described as more of an issue than a scare but that I was going to be fine. She also said that she usually doesn't talk about health in readings but i guess she told me about it because I was going to be okay? Not sure why she brought this up but this actually happened. Nothing serious.

Said I was going to be flavor of the month/months, and that people were going to be wanting my opinions, I'd be red hot and attractive to people in both professional and personal life. All true, especially from a work perspective. Have never had so many people coming to me for my insights and opinions before, I really do feel super popular especially at work lol.

Told me I would be very busy at work with new projects, and even some paid work from home. I'd be very happy with this structure - all true and happening

Told me to prepare to be stressed, although nothing I wouldn't be able to not handle - definitely true

Some of the same predictions came up in the recent reading so I actually don't think that some of the love related stuff that I thought happened have actually happened yet. She also did pick up a second guy in this reading all on her own,  although not sure if this was in reference to the second guy I referenced in a previous post on this thread or another guy. So many work predictions have come through but still waiting on some of the other love predictions.

Lovefash67

« Reply #246 on: June 02, 2017, 02:49:15 PM »
I have an update for you guys my ex texted me again and this time he sent a long text filled with an apology and pretty much how he fucked up. I'm again shocked. I don't plan on answering right now because I don't know how to feel. Yona has been right so far. I also met a guy last month and we just connected last week and have been talking. Yona said I will have a choice between my ex and someone else. I am wondering if this new guy is the someone else.

stargazer

« Reply #247 on: June 02, 2017, 03:20:38 PM »
I have an update for you guys my ex texted me again and this time he sent a long text filled with an apology and pretty much how he fucked up. I'm again shocked. I don't plan on answering right now because I don't know how to feel. Yona has been right so far. I also met a guy last month and we just connected last week and have been talking. Yona said I will have a choice between my ex and someone else. I am wondering if this new guy is the someone else.
awesome! 😀

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2017, 05:11:30 AM »
so exciting to hear these things are happening for you guys. I think one of hers is happening for me now as well, a work prediction she made that Tarotbypenelope also made. I won't know full details until next week if it happens or not but so far what they both said is unfolding as they both said. My concern with yona is that in the last few reads she said things would be immediately around me but its been 3 months. Then again that IS kind of immediate in the scope of things I guess. Who knows.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #249 on: June 08, 2017, 10:22:53 PM »
Supposably she is the biggest fraud ever. If you type in SPSreviewforum scam yona on google everything will come up....

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2017, 10:24:33 PM »
and this :
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/yona-farrell-psychic-readings-c790319.html

Offline violet

« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2017, 11:55:27 PM »
I have questions about setting up Skype to talk to Yona.  I created a Skype account and it says the calls are set up to forward incoming calls to my cell phone however the calls aren't forwarding.  I've paid for the 3 month subscription.  Any ideas on what I can do to get Skype to work? 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2017, 12:25:45 AM »
Did you read up on the Skype support?
https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12258/how-do-i-use-skype-call-forwarding

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2017, 12:53:14 AM »
You don't need to pay to use skype. You just need to create an account and download the app. Its free. Then you can add Yona as a contact.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2017, 02:07:27 AM »
skype is free. You don't use the phone number to connect it has nothing to do with your phone. It connects using wifi with your skype ID. i wasn't even aware of a paid version.