Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541557 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #225 on: April 21, 2017, 01:56:08 AM »
She's been right on for me so far.

Lovefash67

« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2017, 02:25:39 PM »
I had my follow up reading with Yona and this reading provided more detail to my March reading. In March Yona expressed that predictions will occur 6-8 weeks in this reading it expressed that the predictions have yet to occur and Yona thinks its within 3-6 months. Pretty much the prediction is regarding my ex. The energy that she described and personality fits him 100 percent. Every single aspect. In March she stated that a queen of cups will be trying to compete with me in regards to love interest. The reading that I had today the QOC is still trying to compete and is trying to pursue my ex.Yona expressed that QOC and my ex may have dated but she is not sure she said that they do interact. I will follow up if her prediction happens.

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2017, 05:50:58 PM »
Guys... Yona. :) I met the guy she predicted, and ... it's been a whirlwind. If she's right about my original POI coming back, then its gonna be a wild ride. But, he might not have a chance at this point.

:)

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #228 on: May 05, 2017, 02:51:52 PM »
:) Hey all, thanks!! I hope it continues, too!!

Well, the funny part is she mentioned whoever I end up with travels a lot for work. I knew the POI does, but this new guy does too- and maybe even MORE than the POI-1! He's actually going to be away MOST of this upcoming month which I'm currently bummed out about.

But to give you an idea of things...

It's now one week. Yesterday he showed up at my place, surprised me with roses, and later on when we were talking about us he said he wasn't ready just yet to label it (i mean, it HAS only been a week, even if we already joke about our future lives in detail) - in the middle of the conversation he went to his bag, came back with two ring pops. Then he put one on my ring finger, looked me right in the eyes and said this is how I feel about you.

Ugh. Cloud. Nine.

And it's making me think...all the time I spent conversing about the first POI - really, it's not that I wanted HIM per say. I just wanted THIS. The In Love feeling.

On a more psychic note, my other main reader - CindyS on Bitwine - also saw this guy about a year ago. I didn't want to hear it AT ALL at the time. But she physically described him, the circumstances of where we'd meet, and how he'd sweep me right off my feet. I was like, YA RIGHT. NOBODY sweeps me off my feet. But here he is.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #229 on: May 05, 2017, 04:34:20 PM »
On a more psychic note, my other main reader - CindyS on Bitwine - also saw this guy about a year ago. I didn't want to hear it AT ALL at the time. But she physically described him, the circumstances of where we'd meet, and how he'd sweep me right off my feet. I was like, YA RIGHT. NOBODY sweeps me off my feet. But here he is.

I remember running across that CindyS person a lot (No $10 Deal, No Free Readings!! 15 Min $45, 20 Min $65, 30 Min $85) and liked her profile, but she never offers any $10 specials nor participates in happy hour. I don't mind paying if it's worth it, but $45 for the first read? This is generally not how I operate, although the first read with DZigns was around $40, only because what she was saying was connecting, and we have the option to stop the call if it doesn't seem like it's going anywhere and can use the funds elsewhere. I hate to take chances at that price.

She states this on her page: I’ve been working online for many years and have a large clientele on other sites.
Do you know if she is on any other site somewhere?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #230 on: May 05, 2017, 05:28:37 PM »
I was always curious to try Yona, but she only has that Skype email reading thing right?  way too complicated plus I rarely have the time for that...

stargazer

« Reply #231 on: May 05, 2017, 05:52:34 PM »
It's a Skype call

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2017, 02:25:32 AM »
Hornet: She's on her own site and on Kasamba. On her own site I think it ends up being a Skype chat. You can also find her on facebook.

Yep, $45 is kind of the best way to get started per-min wise. It is a lot to put out when you're used to $20 here and there but she IS worth it.

As for Yona, yes Yona is skype - call, bit complicated, but she's accurate so... shrug :)

And. As of yesterday this new man is now my official boyfriend. :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2017, 04:08:14 AM »
Hornet: She's on her own site and on Kasamba. On her own site I think it ends up being a Skype chat. You can also find her on facebook.

Yep, $45 is kind of the best way to get started per-min wise. It is a lot to put out when you're used to $20 here and there but she IS worth it.

As for Yona, yes Yona is skype - call, bit complicated, but she's accurate so... shrug :)

And. As of yesterday this new man is now my official boyfriend. :)

Yeah I found her, but for $25. ThankGod. I'll try her soon.
Yona sucked for me both times. I'll never read with her again.
I know she is super popular with many people, but there is always that 1 percentile range who some readers are extremely wrong for.

Offline karma17

« Reply #234 on: May 09, 2017, 12:07:29 AM »
My question is regarding more than one love interest in your reading with Yona.

-Has she ever seen more than one love interest for anyone even if you have only asked about one person? (Your POI)
-Has she seen love coming in for anyone in predictions but not sure if it's with POI or new person (and if so, what happened?)
- Has she clearly seen a new person coming up other than the POI you asked about?

Offline sunshineluv7

« Reply #235 on: May 09, 2017, 12:40:23 PM »
Bahaha.  Read my story.  =)  it answers all those questions.  Short answer yes to all three and the new guy is now my boyfriend.

Lovefash67

« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2017, 03:03:32 PM »
So Yona's prediction occurred my ex contacted me today after us not talking to each other for 10 months.

I was really shocked to get his text,really shocked.

stargazer

« Reply #237 on: May 11, 2017, 03:33:13 PM »
So Yona's prediction occurred my ex contacted me today after us not talking to each other for 10 months.

thats amazing! What did he say? PM me if you prefer

Lovefash67

« Reply #238 on: May 12, 2017, 12:26:12 AM »

thats amazing! What did he say? PM me if you prefer

He said Hi (My name)

We have been having a coversation all day
and it is going just like Yona predicted

she stated that it would be very friendly avoiding certain topics

she said that there will be waves of communication and I will see him and we would both still have feelings for each other. She told me to keep cool and talk about feelings or relationship till he brings it up becuase if I do he will become cold and distant.

stargazer

« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2017, 01:20:10 AM »
@lovefash67 Cool! Keep us posted. Happy for u  :D