Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541236 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #210 on: April 01, 2017, 05:37:13 PM »
I do have an update tho

I got a top up reading with Yona this week but it turned out to be a non-reading because she said my previous predictions haven't played out yet and that nothing's changed.

She confirmed that my tower card DID happen (it just wasn't what I was expecting it to be based on her description).

She also said that I'd have a choice between two guys (my POI and someone new) that a brown-eyed guy will be trying to get my attention and wanting to spend time with me and that it would be "quite soon" only after that happens will I get an apology from my POI.

She said that the new guy doesn't really make a lot of an impact on me because while he's interested in me I'm won't be too interested because I'll still be waiting to see how things play out with my POI. 

Well a few hours after my non-reading I got 6 messages from a friend-of-a-friend w/ brown eyes. I haven't opened them but through the preview in the last message I saw he was asking me to meet up and have a drink. Then I woke up this morning to another message from him...

I really hate when they say ~you'll have a choice~ because in your mind you're hyping up to be the greatest love triangle of all time when in reality its just some guy that you've met a few times before who you think is nice but are really not attracted to them.

Yona did say though that: "Just because we say you'll have a choice doesn't mean you'll choose either one of them. It's just a saying for when there is more than one person interested in you."

I always hated that too. Is it really a choice when you are not even interested in them? A wish psychics would stop saying that phrase and just say that there is another man that will have interest in you.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #211 on: April 01, 2017, 09:39:52 PM »
It's definitely frustrating that her readings can feel like a puzzle, as I definitely feel that way about the readings I've had with her and then when it happens (if it happens) you're like "ooohhhh that's what she meant".

I still like her the best out of all of the psychics I've experienced - I do feel it is hard (for me at least) to find someone with an actual real gift, which I believe she without a doubt has as she has predicted some things for me with a crazy amount of accuracy, like couldn't have just made the situation up.  But I should also say that the timeframe in which her whole reading covered hasn't fully passed yet so I'd have to wait till that happens before I can really confirm anything else.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #212 on: April 09, 2017, 06:30:08 PM »
Is she good at picking up third parties? // has anyone had read with her where she has outright picked up and mentioned a third party without laying it gently/ sugar coating?

I have the same question actually. I have listened to this last reading several times and now that I know there is a third party I can see how she is dancing around the subject but not really coming out and saying it. I can't tell if this is because she is being gentle with me or if she's not seeing it for real or what but I would prefer she just say it. I guess Ill find out in the next reading if this was the case. Usually a third party shows as a queen of cups and there IS one in my reading but not connected to POI so who knows. From what she was saying it sounding like she wasn't telling me something but what that is I don't know really.

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #213 on: April 09, 2017, 07:51:12 PM »
Is she good at picking up third parties? // has anyone had read with her where she has outright picked up and mentioned a third party without laying it gently/ sugar coating?

I have the same question actually. I have listened to this last reading several times and now that I know there is a third party I can see how she is dancing around the subject but not really coming out and saying it. I can't tell if this is because she is being gentle with me or if she's not seeing it for real or what but I would prefer she just say it. I guess Ill find out in the next reading if this was the case. Usually a third party shows as a queen of cups and there IS one in my reading but not connected to POI so who knows. From what she was saying it sounding like she wasn't telling me something but what that is I don't know really.

"I also do not read "by proxy" so please do not buy a reading so that you can look at private details of someone else's life. If, however, details about another person appear in your reading, it is because it has some relevance to your life/future, so I am happy to pass it on as part of your reading." From her site. I guess she'll only tell you if it is relevant to you.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #214 on: April 09, 2017, 08:59:15 PM »
"I also do not read "by proxy" so please do not buy a reading so that you can look at private details of someone else's life. If, however, details about another person appear in your reading, it is because it has some relevance to your life/future, so I am happy to pass it on as part of your reading." From her site. I guess she'll only tell you if it is relevant to you.

She says this as a disclaimer so people don't come to her specifically for this. On other forums there was a huge discussion about this because the information was damaging to the third party (a miscarriage). Yona imo flat refused to say anything one way of the other, to alleviate being caught up in that mess.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #215 on: April 10, 2017, 01:28:09 AM »

i think if your boyfriend is cheating on you with another then its relevant to you no?

Lovefash67

« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2017, 02:06:34 AM »
I agree with Charlyelly, if there is a third party Yona would say there is a queen of cups. Now ,Yona does like to be gentle in a way that she dances around things so you may have to ask her to give it to you straight

Offline Dannika

« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2017, 07:30:03 PM »
Just coming back to update...yonas predictions continue to come true for me, and I continue to be amazed. This is not just generic stuff either, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she is on another level in my opinion than most psychics talked about on this site and I am super thankful that so far I have been able to connect with her.

I am bummed however, because her predictions with me and poi are happening, and now that some time has passed and poi just told me something that is going to be happening with him,  I know exactly what yona was talking about now during the reading, and it blows me away that she predicted this. So basically, her prediction is happening but not in the way I thought it would at all. It may be too early to really know what the outcome between me and poi will be however just based on what she told me is yet to come.

Also, another situation that she predicted would happen, happened but it happened with another man, someone new (love interest) - that she didn't actually predict I would be meeting. It may be too soon to tell with this new guy though, he may be insignificant and the scenario may very likely play out with my poi as well.

Also, she gave me a prediction about a life changing event that would happen to me in the summer, and now that more revelations have occurred at work I know exactly what she was talking about now too, even though me and her were both like wtf is this during the reading. The amount of detail she gave me for this happening is crazy, because if it happens it will be exactly as she described, even though she had no idea what it was at the time and neither did I.

If anyone wants more details feel free to pm me.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #218 on: April 12, 2017, 05:55:38 PM »
I had my top up with yona, I am always impressed with how consistent the storylines are. this was a very short reading, just touched on a few things as she was short on time
She said my POI was NOT gone because he was shown in one place in the spread as opposed to the bottom right side of the spread and this means hes not gone. Has anyone else ever had her say something like that?

also she said this was predestined time apart, meant to be. The Devil card was a predestined marker. Anyone have any experience with this?

Lovefash67

« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2017, 06:02:54 PM »
So I don't think Yona's prediction will happen . The person that she described 100% appeared to be my ex. She stated that they will contact and also that there is a queen of cups who will be competing with me in regards to love interest. She stated that I will have a choice between two people my ex and a new guy. Well I went on ex social media and he is in a full blown relationship all the things that he use to say to me now he is saying it to her. SO yeah she was wrong. After my second half reading in two weeks ill be done with readings.

This is my ex who broke up with me which caused me to start calling psychics since last year. We stopped talking offically in July and had a bad fight and I did not hear from him after that which is of course due to him being in a relationship with a girl who he happened to have a crush on while we were dating

Offline toju516

« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2017, 12:50:17 PM »

Yes, she is good at picking up third parties and yes I 'have read with her where she has outright picked up and mentioned a third party without laying it gently/ sugar coating.' When Yona pulls the Queen of Cups, you better believe it. I will share a bit from my reading to help demonstrate.

Yona said there's a Queen of Cups, a female, she's an obstacle... a competition. Right away I thought to myself smh Yona's inaccurate, I have no idea who this lady is picking up on but it ain't me! I thought, I’m the last person on this Earth to view other women/females as competition or an obstacle. Even when it comes to career, promotions and the workforce, I never saw myself as competing with other women.

Then she goes on and I realise this has nothing to do with my career or workforce, it has to do with my poi! I was like oh hahah I understand now. The Queen of Cups was with reference to the third party with regards to poi. It then, all made sense and I can validate the information was indeed correct.

Offline karma17

« Reply #221 on: April 15, 2017, 05:35:43 PM »
Phew!!!!  THANK YOU! This makes me feel a lot better.
She never mentioned any other women around my POI and when I asked about
any women around him, she said "they're just donuts"  ;D

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2017, 07:49:02 PM »
I can't remember if I updated but it looks like several of her predictions have come true.

1) She said someone would have some kind of issue with cars. She said not an accident but maybe several repairs. Almost two weeks later I had to both buy 4 new tires and get brakes checked and get a new headlight. Then I had the car almost die on me a week after that and it needed some kind of new ...piece.

2) She said the POI was going to move/relocate again. He did. (He had just moved a few months before I read with her)

3) She said she saw me getting some kind of new job/education but it didn't seem like going to school it seemed more like "standing up" learning. Maybe learning on the job. And, my job did shift over heavily into the marketing side using a new sales/marketing tool that I've been learning and doing a lot of the work on. She said it wouldn't start out well but my instincts would help me and it would go well after that. Well, I did have a pretty big opposing opinion about how we should do certain things with my manager and such initially, but I held my ground and it looks like my instincts there were right.

4) She said my POI would be back around his birthday. He was. A few days before.

Still some more to come, all the way through the end of the year.

moonlight412

« Reply #223 on: April 15, 2017, 07:52:38 PM »
To me she said maybe there is another persom or distraction but she didn't spend too much time on it and didn't pick any card or such I believe

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #224 on: April 17, 2017, 05:34:25 PM »
The Skype poor audio issue is why I've been reluctant to try Yona. I record my readings so thanks for the heads-up that the recording was unintelligible. I'd be livid if that happened.

anything